'His Vengeance: Veganza 02' 2...

By AuthorSofy

Its a story of a girl name y/n who is caged by her husband Kim Taehyung .He marry her to make her life hell... More

Author
Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1(Smut)
Chapter 02(Smut)
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08(Smut)
Chapter 09(Smut)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25(Smut)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27(Smut)
Chapter 28(End)
Epilogue
Sad Ending

Chapter 17

5.8K 130 5
By AuthorSofy

Author pov :

Next Day -

-------Tae's closet------

Taehyung is now getting ready for Wang's party .He look at the mirror & sigh .

Tae take his wallet & look at y/n's pic .He smile & put it in his pocket .

_____Wang Mansion_____

Taehyung go inside like a king all people bow him. He just ignore them & go towards his friends. Many girls are drooling on him & man's are jealous.

Mr. Wang come towards Taehyung & greet him.

Wang : Thank you King for coming here in my anniversary party*smile*

Tae : Hmm.

Then Wang introduced his son to Taehyung.

Wang : King he is my son Wang Jackson.

Jackson :Hello King. *smile*

Tae: So you are heir of wang industry. I'm really impressed by your work which you are doing now.

Jackson : Thank you King. *smile*

Then Wang's left from there & Taehyung started to talk with his friends but Tae don't know why today his heart is beating fast. He is feeling something but can't express.

Tae : What happening.

With that he take a juice glass & sip it.

Then Mr. Wang come on the stage & said.

Wang : Thank you everyone for coming here. Today is my 43th anniversary of my marriage. But today I also want to introduce to you all my one & only daughter.

Hobi : Daughter? *confuse *

Wang : I know you all are confused but it's true I have a daughter, my 2nd child. We didn't showed her in front of this world bcz we were protective for her security but now she is young enough to introduce to you all. So plz welcome my daughter Wang Sian. *smile *

Then everyone look at the entrance & saw a beautiful girl in black gown coming toward the stage while smiling. Everyone is amuse by her beauty. All BTS members are in shocked. But Taehyung was just looking at the floor.

Jimin : y... Y/n *whisper*

Taehyung heard his whisper & frown so he quickly look up & his world stop.

Tae : L.. Love *tears in his eyes*

He look at her in surprise. She is wearing a beautiful. She smiling while looking at Mr. Wang.

Mr. Wang hold her hand & she stand beside him.

Sian hold her dad's hand tightly & look around with her innocent eyes.

Then her big brother Jackson also stand beside her & smile at her.

Wang : Now plz enjoy the party.

Then everyone started doing their own business while Taehyung is just looking at her with teary eyes.

Tae :My y/n. *smile with teary eyes*

He try to go toward her but Jimin stop him.

Jimin : Dont Tae she is not y/n. She can't be Y/n, she died in front of our eyes then. I think she is Sian her look like.

Tae : N.. No... She is my y/n.*teary*

With that he yank his hand go towards her as she was standing at the corner alone & siping juice.

He stand in front of her & look at her while y/n just look at him with frown.

Tae : Y/n. *smile*

He quickly hug her but Sian wiggle & just push him lightly with her soft hands .

Sian : Who... Who are you , bulky man ? *frown with a pout*

Tae : Baby it's me Taehyung.

Sian : Sorry but... I dont know you bulky man. *cutely *

Tae notice her behaviour as she is just behaving like a child .

Then Jackson come & stand beside her. (He didn't saw him to hug her)

Jack : Sweety what are you doing here?

Sian : Oppa... This bulky man was calling me . *pout*

Jack : Huh? Oh baby go mom is calling you. Go.

Sian smile cutely.

Sian : OK.

With that she left while smiling.

Jack : Im sorry King. I know you are kinda confused bcz of her behavior. Ah... Actually Sian is little.

Tae : What?*shock*

Jack : *Sigh* yes & that's why she is behaving like a child. I'm sorry if she said something wrong.

Tae : No it's OK. She didn't do something.*said in shocked*

Jack : Bcz of her little space syndrome we hide her from this world bcz of her security. But don't worry she is like a obedient girl but she is very innocent & that's why we are protective towards her.

Tae feel pang his his heart. His heart is saying that she is his y/n.

*in mind*

V: Don't do anything Taehyung for now. We need to get her all informations. We both know she is y/n. But we need to how she is here & is she really a Wang.

Tae : You are right. There is something we need to know.

Tae :Its ok. Is she have this syndrome from birth?

Jack : Y... Yes.*nervous*

Tae feel suspicious but didn't say anything.

Then he left & go towards his friends.

Jin : Tae what's she said?

Then Taehyung tell them everything.

Hobi : What?

Tae : Something is wrong hyung. We need to know. Suga Hyung can you give me her all details.

(Suga aka Yoongi is the best hacker)

Yoongi : OK I will send you tomorrow morning.

Then they all look at y/n who is eating her cake while holding her plushie bear.

V: God give you back to me love & im not going to leave you again princess*smile*.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.3K 13
(Move to Stck. me site) HER EVIL HUSBAND|KIM THV|18+ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€'๊œฑ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ ส€แดแด-แด„แดแด. ๐Ÿšฉ(Mystery/Thriller.) #1. The Mafia Dark Romance Series. A Husband and h...
261K 813 3
โš ๏ธI removed chapters from here bcz of WT warning . But you can read them at Inkitt- sOFYrahman_ & scroll stack website - AuthoSofy. It's free so d...
151K 5.9K 46
~In the dark world of power and danger, she was the innocent maid who unknowingly captured the heart of ruthless mafia king, becoming his only light...
276K 9.4K 59
A devil king falls in love with an angel. She was pure, innocent, and beautiful. He makes her fall for him & marries her, making her his Queen. But t...