Coffee and You ( short SHIVIK...

PriyaShivika_love tarafından

it will contain one , two or three shots stories..... Basically on shivika .... Enjoy ... Daha Fazla

I love you
Never AGAIN ( Take 1 )
Never AGAIN ( Take 2 )
MINE / ONLY YOURS
Annika's Shivaay
I Broke HER ( part 1 )
My SUNSHINE
Mission Shivika is ON
Finding Way to YOU
Mr. Perfect Lover
Mr. Perfect Lover 2

I MEND her ( part 2 )

396 44 2
PriyaShivika_love tarafından

Thank you all who liked the previous part ( I broke HER ) . Here is the last part of the shot .

Enjoy and let me know how do you find it ....

I know it's been long since I updated. I was occupied with some personal problems.

Sorry for being late ...  

I love you guys ..... ❤️

____________________________________

A huge black cloud covered the whole sky . It was pitch black. Nothing could be seen other than sudden flashes of lightening and sounds of thundering. The whole city seemed to be in deep sleep and the continuous showering made the whole atmosphere mysterious and gloomy.

She curled up her toes feeling cold and closed her eyes leaned on the bedrest . She was lost in her world when she felt someone entered into the room . She did know who the person was but she didn't want to see him now . She didn't want to face him . As if She has lost all her feelings .

Soon she felt him covered her with the blanket giving her much comfort . Now she felt Little warm and good .
Suddenly she felt his warm lips on her forehead and caressing her face . But she didn't dare to open her eyes . She didn't want to see the same dream and broke her heart again . She had had enough. Now she just wanted to escape this world. She didn't want to trust him again . First her mother who left her alone and eloped , then her sister for whom she did everything but in return she got nothing and then her husband who broke her to an extent that now she has lost her will to live . One thing that occupied her mind that No one deserves her . They all used her for their benefits.

She felt him laid down next to her wrapping his arms around her but she didn't show any movement just kept lying there with her closed eyes . Sometime passed but sleep was away from her eyes . She turned back and saw him sleeping. A small smile appeared on her lips but soon it disappeared. She untangled herself and climbed down the bed . Walking towards the balcony she sat down on the armchair wrapping herself with her hands and keeping her head on her knees . The cool air touched her face reminding her about her life . Soon she fell asleep sitting on the same position.

It's been three days since Annika got discharged from the hospital. This time Shivaay didn't take her to oberoi mansion rather he took her to his own apartment in outskirts of Mumbai . He didn't want Annika to go through the same situation again. Since they came back Annika didn't utter any word . She didn't say anything to him neither she disobeyed him nor she ignored him . She just chose silence. She stopped talking to him . She stopped bothering him anymore.

Opening his eyes he moved his hand on the other side. Finding nothing he got up from the bed with a jerk . He started searching for her like a manic .

" Annika , Annika..... Annika....... " He called her but no response. He searched the washroom but didn't find her . He moved his hands through his hair being impatient. He called again. He already locked the door of their room so she can't go outside then where did she go ? Thinking he moved towards the balcony. He sighed in relief when he found her sitting on the chair curled up like a ball .

He sat down beside the chair and looked at her . He tucked the hair behind her ear . A lone tear crossed his eyes seeing his ever chirping Annika like this . The dark spots and eye bags were there visible. Her face became colourless. She no more wanted to wear any jewellery and any makeup. Only the nuptial chain was adorning her neck . Shivaay couldn't control himself. He broke down in tears .

" I'm responsible, I'm the culprit for everything..... .... Just because of me you are suffering.... I'm sorry..... Annika........ Plz I want my old Annika back .... I want her .....plz come back plz...... " He thought in his mind while caressing her hair. She stirred in her sleep and smiled little in her sleep like she used to do before . Shivaay saw this and his face broke into a smile. He missed her smile. Being excited he peaked her forehead which broke her sleep. Shivaay bit his tongue but she already has woken up . She opened her eyes and saw him . After looking at him for sometime she Without any reaction got up from the chair and went inside. Shivaay's face fell but soon he masked all his emotions and put a smile on his face.

" Annika get up .... I am preparing your breakfast then you have to take medicine.... Go get freshen up ..... Hmm.... " He caressed her face and left from there . As he left Annika leaned back and sighed .

*****************

" Here have this one then the white one .... Ok ... " Shivaay gave two pills in her hand and handed her a glass of water . She without any tantrums have the medicines .

" Good ..... Annika now you have this breakfast after this one medicine you have to take more " he handed her a plate of alu Puri . Shivaay made this dish especially for her because he knows that it's her favourite .
She gave it a look then turned her face back but like other times her eyes didn't shine . Shivaay felt terrible. His heart broke but somehow he controlled himself .

" Can I get bread " Shivaay was amazed . after three days she opened her mouth.

" Ok .... Just wait for sometime I'm bringing it now ......." Shivaay ran out of the room to bring bread. But somewhere he felt hurt when she refused to eat alu Puri . May be she didn't want to eat his handmade food. He wiped his eyes and taking the bread on the plate he entered the room .

He forwarded the bread but she didn't take it in her mouth rather she took a piece of bread from the plate and ate . He kept the piece on the plate being hurt . After taking two three morsel She pushed the plate and got up from the bed . She walked towards the balcony and sat down on the chair looking at the vast green being lost .

" I am sorry....... I'm sorry...... I'm sorry Annika..,..... Please don't do this to us ...... Plz forgive me Annika...... Plz ...... " Shivaay thought in his mind looking at her holding the plate. He turned back and got out of the room.

*****************

" Sir , i have sent them the clip ... "

" Ok ... Let me know when they are going to release it ...... "

" Ok sir ....... " Khanna said and turned back to go but soon stopped. He again turned towards Shivaay and asked.....

" sir .... May I ask you a personal question?"

" What it is Khanna" Shivaay looked at Khanna...

" sir .... In these whole 5 years i have kept my mouth shut and never let anyone know about the truth not even Annika mam . I tolerated everything but never spill it out. You spent whole 5 years in jail without being guilty Then what happened suddenly that you wanted to spill the truth to the world.... "

" Khanna, i have asked you to shut your mouth because that time I was worried being a brother being a grandson that how would they feel if they got to know the truth. They would hate him and i didn't want to do it . When a son started to hate his own father it can be terrible. No one can know that more than me . I have done it through out my whole life ....... But just to play a ideal brother and grandson 's role i forgot that I'm not only a brother but I'm also a husband of someone. I have responsibilities of someone, someone is there just for me . I never thought about it . I never thought about her . How would she feel. Now i know that whatever i have done till now is wrong. I never thought that they would stoop so low . They would lost their humanity to show the hatred . I never thought that. And see what happened, what they did to her . I... I have done to her that now she doesn't even care to look at me . She started to hate me . I am responsible for everything...... I just want them to know the truth. The truth which will lead them to hate themselves. I want them to feel the same pain what I'm feeling right now. Guilty. You can call me selfish yes I'm selfish.... I'm selfish..... I have seen the result of being selfless. Now i don't want to be selfless rather selfish. Anyway.... Do you arrange the tickets.... "

" Yes sir ... Everything is arranged.... Just they are waiting to take your permission.... "

" Khanna before that can you do one more thing .... "

" Yes sir ... Just order me ... " Shivaay told him something and he nodded in agreement.

*****************

" Bhavya, it's been three days neither jiji came back nor jiju ..... Where are they ? Khanna bhaiya is also Missing..... I don't know what's happening.... I'm really tensed now .... " Gauri and bhavya were discussing in the kitchen.

" Don't worry bhabhi ..... Shivaay Bhaiya is there with Annika bhabhi ..... Everything must be fine.... Don't take tension.... "

" I hope so .... " Suddenly they heard a known voice . It's Khanna's. They went outside.

" Khanna where were you ? Don't you have any responsibility. You are the chief security and suddenly you vanished. You should have informed us . " Rudra lashed on Khanna as soon as he saw him .

" Sorry sir . I was busy ..... Some personal issues came ..... Sir I'm here to inform you something...... "

" And what it is ? "

" Sir I'm leaving this job .... "

" What ! Have you lost your mind ..... How can you leave it ...... " Dadi said who just came there .

" I have nothing to do .... Shivaay sir sacked me .... I'm no longer your employee..... "

" Who sacked you ? That murderer..... Who is he to sack you ..... He has no right to sack you ..... " dadi said being annoyed...

" Sorry mam but ... He did ..... He is still the owner of this house and company so he can do it ..... "

" No he can't do it ...... We are the owner of OI so you are still in this job ..... And how can you just listen to him .....he is no longer our family, neither he nor his wife .... We don't care about them ..... Let them do whatever they want or let them go wherever they want...... You won't go anywhere...... "

" But sir shivaay sir ...... "

" Don't take his name in my house .. . " Rudra roared ....

" Mam ..... I got to know that Annika mam is in hospital.... And "

" And ...... What........What can we do for that ....... Listen we don't have anything to do with them ........ We don't care if she is alive or die ....... "

" Dadiiiiiiii ......... " Gauri shouted ...... " How can you say that ....... she is my jiji and you are praying death for her ... Did you lose your all ethics .... How can you be so heartless...... "

" Gauri ....... Don't forget I'm still alive and in this house my words are the last ...... So be careful whatever you are saying...... "

" Dadi ..... "

" Not you bhavya ...... "

" Khanna i have already told you my decision.... Now it's upto you ... Are you willing to work here or not .... "

" Sorry mam ..... I don't want to work here anymore.... I'm returning back to my hometown...... Sorry ..... " Saying he left from there .

Gauri looked at dadi then at Rudra who seemed unfazed at all . She left from there following by bhavya.

***************

" Sir ..... "

" I have listened everything Khanna.... Don't need to repeat it ..... I just wanted to know that are they still hate us like before..... Do as I say .... Tell them to telecast it ..... " saying he drove from there putting his shade on . Khanna dialled someone's number .

" Hello ..... It's N.Khanna . ............Telecast it ..... Today evening there should be only one news in every tv news channel..... "

****************

" Omkara plz let me meet my jiji once .... This time plz let me go .... My sister is in pain and i can't sit here like this .... " she cried holding his hand. But om seemed not convinced.

" Gauri, don't make it hard for me ... I said you can't go there then you can't..... Let them handle their own problem.... at least She is not dying that you are willing to go there ............. "

" Omkaraaaa ...... Are you even in sense ..... You are talking about my sister ..... "

" I have already overcome that brother sister thing Gauri ........ It doesn't effect me at all .... You can't convince me so don't try ..... "

" Omkaraaaa........ "

*************

" Annika ...... Annikaaa...... Annikaaa..... " Shivaay was searching for Annika . He came to inform her about their departure to Bangalore. Shivaay decided that he will shift to Bangalore permanently. He has his own farm house there and also some properties. He doesn't want to stay here anymore . Now this place is started to give him only pain . He wants to go from here somewhere else with his Annika. But since he came back he didn't see her . He started to ask everyone but no one knows. He fired them being careless about her . Finally he got to know that she is in garden. He rushed towards the garden and sighed in relief when he found her sitting under a tree on a bench . He tiptoed towards her .

Annika was sitting there looking at nothing particular. She got startled when she found someone's present behind her . She didn't turn back as if she knows who it might be .

Shivaay softly placed his hand on her shoulder and sat beside her . Tucking the hair behind her ears he peaked on her hair softly. His heart clenched in pain to see her totally unaffected. He wiped the tear from the corner of his eye and took a deep breathe.

" Umm.... Annika........ It's chilling out here ... Let's move back to inside...... " He held her hand softly. Without any word she got up and started to walk back inside. His heart broke to see his Annika like this , all silent...... As if she lost her voice, she lost herself.

" Annika...... I promise you I'll bring my Annika back at any cost . You can't punish me like this . You have to speak you have to talk to me ...... You have to shout at me , you can't be silent like this ..... It's killing me ... Plz if you want to punish me then do it , give me any punishment but don't punish me with your silence. I can't bear it . " He said looking at her retreating figure .

**************

Viewers don't keep your eyes off from the screen because we are coming with the biggest breaking news at this moment..... Whatever we are going to show you will blow your mind ..... We get to know from our very trustworthy sources that the TEJ SINGH OBEROI MURDER CASE . there we got to know something we didn't expect at all . You all knew that the case 5 years back brought lots of controversies. Shivaay Singh Oberoi the CEO of Oberoi Industries was sentenced for 5 years being found for the murder of His uncle Tej Singh Oberoi. As per the news he got release few days back only . In the meanwhile we got to know something that could lead this case to somewhere else. We got a video from a anonymous person who has sent it to us . Plz have a look. ....

They played the video.

In which it could be clearly seen that Tej Singh Oberoi was ordering someone to kill Om and Rudra to get the shares . And Shivaay Singh Oberoi was confronting him for the same. Suddenly Tej Singh Oberoi took out a gun to shoot Shivaay. He tried to protect himself and trying to protect himself they got engaged in a conflict and suddenly there is sound of gun can be heard and Tej Singh Oberoi is on the floor being wounded .

The video ended .

So what does it mean? Does it Mean everything we knew since 5 years is wrong ?

Is there something that we don't know?

Does the punishment Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi bear all wrong ?

Stay tuned for more news .........

***************

" What happened now ? Why are you all silent? Speak up ....... i had told you Rudra don't believe whatever you are seeing...... I warned you don't be so heartless.... But you never listened to me ........ " Bhavya sneered at Rudra who was standing now bending his head low . Dadi was sitting bending her head down crying over her stupidity. Om was no less , he was standing still looking at the tv screen where the news was playing again and again. They are feeling guilty, ashamed of their act . They couldn't keep their eyes up . Dadi was in crying mess . Gauri didn't say anything just kept looking at them with a straight face .

" How can I do this ? How can I doubt my Billu ? I got so much blind in love for my son that i couldn't see what is right what is wrong? I myself destroyed everything..... I'm feeling like dying in shame ..... "

" Gauri....... " Om called Gauri and tried to hold her hand. " Gauri , I'm sorry..... Plz forgive me ..... I did mistake.......... "

" Mistake....... You did Sin Omkara...... YOU DID SIN .... AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU .... NEVER ....... " saying she left from there .....

" Om what we did Om ..... I destroyed everything Om . I insulted Bhaiya, i insulted Bhabhi .... I called her bhaiya's mis ....... Mis ...... " Rudra couldn't complete before broke down in tears .... Om held him and hugged him tightly while crying along ...

" Rudra , we can't sit here like this .... We need their forgiveness.... I can't forgive myself until they forgive me ..... " They stood up and about to left when dadi called them back....

" Om .. . Rudra ...... Take me with you .... I'm their main culprit...... They have to forgive me first ..... Please take me with you ..... " The old lady wailed loudly.

They all three left from there .......

**************

6 months passed ...........

Shivika shifted to Bangalore permanently. Khanna came with them forcefully saying he will never leave them alone. They started to live in their farm house which Shivaay had bought with his own money . No one in their family knows about this as he thought to keep it surprise. He had bought it to present his sister Priyanka after her marriage but She also left his side when he was accused of murder . She is the first one to accuse him and insulted him . She even never tried to contact him in those years . He heard that she got married to a businessman and left the country. He also didn't try to contact her after that . Now he doesn't want anyone from his past to disturb him and his family . He has built his own world in this unknown place. He is happy and contented .

The place must be unknown to him but the people here never let him feel unknown or alone . Be it Sankuamma , Deepanna , little arjun , Thivuki, Shinuli , they all are their neighbours cum family. They supported him in his bad times and helped him everytime.

" Arjun , where is your Annu ..... " Shivaay asked him about Annika whom arjun calls Annu .

" Annu , she is with sankuamma .... She is feeding her famous dosa to Annu .... " The child giggled ...

" Ohh ok .... " Shivaay went to their house only to witness sankuamma feeding Annika dosa . He cleared his throat to gain their attention. They both looked at him .

" Shiv ..... Come ... Have dosa .... " She calls him shiv .

" No it's ok .... I have already had my lunch ... "

"Ohhh...... Then wait for sometime..... .. Annuamma ( she calls Annika) have this first .... I'll not leave you if you do not finish it .... Don't look at him ... He can't do anything .. " Annika averted her gaze from Shivaay.

Shivaay waited for sometime until Annika had finished everything.

" Now you can take your wife .... " Annika smiled softly at her and made her way towards the door followed by Shivaay .

As soon as they entered Annika left to their room without even looking at him . Shivaay called her but she left . Shivaay stopped there and stood in the hall looking at her with his yearning eyes .

It's been six months they had shifted here . Annika has been taking treatment under a famous psychiatrist . She has improved a lot physically and mentally. She started to live her life like before but about Shivaay she is standing at the same spot . They are just living here under the same roof . Shivaay tried and is trying very hard to mend their relationship but it's like Annika didn't want to mend it . She lost all her hopes .

He wiped a tiny drop of water from the corner of his eye when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned back only to find Shinuli , Arjun's mother. He smiled at her which she returned with a smile.

" What happened? "

" Nothing..... Same thing which is happening for last 6 months..... " Sadness can be found in his voice.... He looked down....

" Shivaay..... You called me Bhabhi .... Right .... If I tell you something will you listen to it ... " He nodded....

" Shivaay we girls are very emotional about our close ones . We are very protective towards them . We love them till our last breathe . We can forgive them many times until he hurt our emotions, until he degraded our love , our care . Until he refused to acknowledge our love . You know our world is really very small . Especially for a housewife Family, husband, parents, children that's it . Our whole world revolves around them and when they neglected us , we can never forget it . To get a true love is really difficult, it seemed to get it easy but it actually never be . If you get it then don't let it go , if you unfortunately let it go you'll never find it . You will lose it forever. Never ever done anything for which you get down from her heart if you once get down, nothing can be more devasting than it . It's heart breaking. And once she forgets to love you you'll lose her forever. No matter whatever you do you'll never reach the same place again. She will fight, she will argue , she will cry , she will beg until she stops loving you . She'll stop bother about you . And believe me nothing can be more dangerous than it . She will stop everything. She will become silent then nothing can break her silence. It's not too late Shivaay just speak to her . It's not always physical it's mental issues too . She must have gone through a rough time that made her like this . You have to make her love you again. You have to break barrier to get the same love again . You can't give up until she forgives . It'll take time but don't give up . Let her know that you love her , she is your first priority. She comes before anyone else . Win her trust again. "

" Thank you..... Thank you so much ..... I break her ...... I really love her ..... I'll try till my last breath...... "

She patted his back and left from there giving him a smile.

************

Everything seemed to lead in right path . Life is going to be smooth . these 6 months , i spent here totally different from the life I led there . I could feel myself feeling light after every session with dr. Binita Chaturvedi . I could feel I'm getting better with proper medication and HIS CARE .

Yes . I know how he took care of me in these 6 months. From morning to night he stayed by me , supported me , make me believe in myself again . But still there is something pulled me back from getting closer to him again. Trust him again. I still have not forgotten that night when he married me forcefully and called me mistress . I have not forgotten how he treated me after marriage. How he tried to break our marriage. It seemed i don't want to forget it . But i know he has changed a lot . He is not the Shivaay i know he is different. I want to trust him again but I feared to trust him again. What if he again turned back from me for his family. What if I find myself again alone. I'm lacking the courage to get ready to give him one more chance.

I know he stayed awake all night whenever I went through the pain . He held me tight against his chest while I kept on trembling in pain . He did every possible thing to cure me . I have caught him often being teary eyes . Something in me twisted to see him like this but i couldn't get the courage to move. He tried every possible way to rectify his mistakes. And he succeeds. I'm much better.

He becomes the person whom I always wanted. He becomes my home my comfort . I am ready but the same thing is pulling me back from going near him . Might be it is His love for his family. If this time he left me I'll die . I'll be broken beyond repair.

" Annika ...... " I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard his voice. I turned back and saw him holding a tray of food and medicine ......Not again....... I'm not gonna eat that bitter tablet again and that disgusting vegetable soup . But i didn't react much .

He took a tablet from the stripes and handed it to me . I took it silently and gulped it down.
Then he fed me i didn't throw any tantrums like every time . After feeding me he left to keep the dishes .

After sometime he entered and closed the door . I looked at him and he looked tired . His face has swollen up , eyes were teary , nose was red and i found a muffler around his neck ....

Is he suffering from cold ? I thought. Ohhh...... How can I forget yesterday he returned home being all drenched. He must have not taken any medicine. I got up from the bed and walked towards him beside the sofa where he was sitting.

I cleared my throat and he looked at me.

" You want something? " He instantly got up and asked Me .

His eyes and nose are running . He instantly wiped his nose with his handkerchief and looked at me being embarassed . I looked away from him and smiled without his notice . He looked too cute . I looked at him and found him looking at me .

" You don't have to sleep here tonight. You can take the bed . I mean we can share the bed . I guess you are sick so ..... Anyway now it's upto you .... " I sounded like it doesn't matter to me much but I can't see him sick . I turned back to go.

" Annika....... You really want me to sleep on bed ?"

" Hmmm...... Just because you are sick .... " I walked from there without turning around.

**************

It was midnight. They were sleeping on the bed . Annika took the left side of the bed and shivaay took the right side of the bed . Suddenly Annika heard a strange sound and her sleep broke . She switched on the table lamp . She turned around and her eyes stuck on him . Shivaay was breathing heavily and his whole body was shivering. He curled up like a ball , his eyes were still closed .

" Shivaay...... Shivaay..... " She moved near him and shook him .

" Shivaay wake up ..... Shivaay..... ..... Oh my God..... He has fever ...... " She said while touching his forehead. She immediately took an extra blanket and covered him but his shivering had not stopped yet . She moved near his head and cupped his face .

" Shivaay open your eyes .... Shivaay..... Open your eyes ....... Shivaay..... " She panicked when he didn't open his eyes . He could hear her but he had no strength to open it . He tried to open it but failed miserably.

Annika brought a bowl and a piece of cloth. She placed the wet cloth on his forehead to reduce the temperature of the body . She sat near his head taking his head on her lap . Soon sometimes later she got some relieved when she found the temperature had reduced. She thought to give him medicine but later decided not to do it because of his heart condition. He has severe heart issues since childhood. It's not good for him to take any medicine without dr. advice . She started caressing his hair and a soft smile formed on his face. She smiled at him and gradually she fell asleep resting her head on the bed rest .

" Annika....... Annika ..... Forgive me .... Annika...... Can you please forgive me ? .....I .... I can't stand your ignorance anymore..... Plz forgive me..... It.... It hurts me .... I'm... I'm sorry....... I'm sorry..... Plz forgive me......I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ...... I love you sooooo muuuuchhhh...... " Annika's sleep broke and she found shivaay blabbering in his sleep and he was holding her hand . He was still in his sleep. Annika entwined their hands tightly and kissed on his hand. He turned his face and thrusted his face in her stomach and encircled his hands around her waist. Her heart melt seeing him .

Her inner voice screamed saying she should give him one chance. He deserves it . This 6 months were enough for her to understand him . She noticed his every effort, how he tried every possible way to gain her trust again. He suffered in these 6 months just like she did . Tears rolled down through her cheeks.

" I too love you Shivaay....... I will do everything just for you Shivaay...... I love you ..... Plz this time don't leave me ..... Don't break my trust...... This time I'll not be able to live ... I'll die ..... " She bent down and kissed his forehead and hugged him tightly.

Taking a Deep breathe she looked down at him who was sleeping on her lap . Placing a kiss on his forehead again who is now sleeping with his half opened mouth .

" Don't worry shivaay tomorrow you'll get to see your Annika...... " She turned and looked outside the window at the moon who is now smiling happily to their final happily ever after.

One month passed ............

" Shivaay...... Shivaaayyyyy ...... Where are you ? " Annika called shivaay when she didn't find him in their bed in the early morning . Usually since last one month they were getting up from the bed together. It became their rule to get up together then have breakfast.

That morning after that night was totally shocking for Shivaay. He couldn't understand how to express his happiness. He found his Annika, his own Annika. He felt he was living in his dreams. When that morning he woke up and found himself sleeping on her lap he felt he was dreaming . But soon reality hit him when she woke up and asked him about his health . And her actions through out the day were more surprising for him . He didn't say anything, he didn't bring their past again. He wanted to forget it like some nightmare.

" Annika I'm here ....... " Came shivaay's reply. Annika moved towards to the kitchen and found her husband cooking. Annika smiled.
She moved towards his side and back hugged him from behind keeping her face over his shoulder , peeking on the pan what was cooking.

" Mushroom sandwich and your favourite ginger tea and my favourite black coffee " shivaay informed her .

" Still sleepy ........... " She hummed .... " Go freshen up first I'm coming..... "

" Ok " she left from there .

Shivaay looked at her and wiped a teardrop from his eye . He couldn't be more happy than this . His Annika finally forgives him .

" I love you ..... " He threw a flying kiss towards her retreating figure.

One year passed ........

" Shivaay leave me ..... It's already late .... " Came her muffled voice.

" It's weekend Anni .... Don't be a spoilsport .... " He whined while nuzzling in her neck .

" So .... Don't you wanna have breakfast.... "

" No ... infact You know I can have my breakfast there only .... " He said with a wink .

" How " the words didn't leave her mouth, she moaned his name loudly feeling him biting her sweet spot .

Shivaay came top of her and holding her both hands above her head he leaned down to her level and caught her lips for an urgent kiss . She moaned in his mouth. He didn't leave her until felt her being out of Breath.

" See .... I have it .... " Annika hit on his bare chest . He smiled and pulled her more into himself.

" You still have energy after last night!"

" Yeah .... For you I can never be out of energy... You know.... "

" Don't you think you are becoming cheapda day by day "

" I'm cheapda but only for you ... " again leaned down and got busy in his work .

" shivaaayyyyy....... Breakfast...... "

" Forget it babe ..... "

" Pervert.... Ummmmm........ Shivayyyyy....... What are you doing .... Ummmm....... "

" For you only " they got busy in their work .

In that evening....

" Shivaay I don't think it will fit me .... See how tight it is .... " Annika showed him a ring which they bought recently.

" I had told you it's wrong size ... Take one size bigger but you didn't listen to me .... " He said while watching news on tv .

" Now what .... "

" We will exchange it ... Is there any other option "

" Ok,.... "

" Get ready fast we are going out ... First we will exchange it then will have dinner outside, what say "

" Nice idea ..... Ok just 5 minutes I'm coming.... " Saying she left .

" Thank you " after exchanging the ring they moved towards a restaurant. It was a small restaurant but very vibrant and beautiful .

" So what you wanna have.... " Shivaay asked while looking at the menu card .

" order something light .... "

" Ok ...  " Shivaay ordered the food and asked them to bring it fast . Shivaay moved his chair towards Annika and placed his hand on her thigh  gaining a death glare from his wife .

" What are you doing?"

" Nothing...... "

" Take off your hand shivaay , we are at public place.... " She glared him . But he gave her a smirk.

" So ..... Who cares " he smirked and squeezed her thigh . Annika glared and he smiled sheepishly . They are busy with their banter suddenly they heard a voice which is very known to them . They turned and found Rudra was standing with Bhavya.

Annika looked at Rudra then at Shivaay .

Shivaay turned back immediately and asked Annika to leave from here . Annika looked at them and then at shivaay .

" Shivaay ....... "

" No ...... I said let's leave from here " they stood up when the waiter came with their order . Shivaay paid the bill making the waiter looked at him shockingly .

" Sir but you didn't have the food "

" I don't want it ....  Throw it or give it to someone needy ..... We don't need it ... " Saying he dragged Annika with him and came out of the restaurant. They were about to get into the car when he felt a tug on his hand. He very well knew who is this ?

" Bhaiyaa ........ Will not you look at me ?"

" Annika let's leave from here ..... "

" Bhaiyaa ...... I know you are angry on me and I totally deserve it but please don't ignore me ..... "

" It's getting late Annika..... Let's leave.... " He tried to go but Rudra pulled him and turned him around. He folded his hands together infront of them . Tears rolled down through his cheeks.

" Bhabhi .... I don't know how to ask forgiveness from you .....I did sin ..... But if possible plz forgive us ..... "

" Shivaay....... " Annika held shivaay's hand tightly as she knew through which situation he was going through.

" I told you to get into the car Annikaaaaa ....... " Shivaay shouted making Annika flinch .

" Annika...... Annika....... " Shivaay called her bringing her back into reality . Annika looked at him shockingly.

It was all her imagination......

She looked at her back but there was no one .

" What ? ..... What are you looking at ..... "

" No ... Nothing....... " Annika answered gulping a glass of water .

" Are you ok ?"

" Hmmm.... " Annika answered and again looked at her back .

Sooon the waiter arrived with food and they started to have it . But Annika was quite all the time.

" Let's leave shivaay ..... "  Annika told him when they came out of the restaurant being impatient about something.

" uhhh...... Yeah .... " He went to take his car from the parking lot . It's been quite sometime but shivaay didn't return. Annika decided to check on him . She moved towards the parking lot only to find him standing there facing his back towards her . She moved towards him but her steps haulted when her eyes fell on the person whom she saw in her imagination. There he was standing with his wife Bhavya. She took steps quietly towards Shivaay.

" Shivaay...... " She called him . He turned towards her and smiled at her . She looked quite shocked when she found him smiling like nothing happened.

" Anni come see who's here ....." She looked at Rudra-Bhavya and found them  in quiet same situation like her . They smiled at her .

" How are you Rudra.... Bhavya.... Is everyone fine at your home?" Shivaay asked pulling Annika closure to him .

" Bhaiya ..... Why are you calling it my home? Is not it your home?" His voice chocked .

" No . That is your home. "

" Bhaiya don't say like this . Whatever we have done is not what we could ask for forgiveness. We did sin . Please bhaiya ..... ..... "

" No Rudra whatever you have done with me it's justified. I ... I killed bade papa with my own hand, it doesn't matter whatever the reason  was , it was unforgivable for you to forgive me . I can understand it . Afterall he was your father. And that's why I bore the punishment of 5 years jail . I don't have anything towards you . "

" Bhaiya everyone is there bhaiya .. dadi , om , gauri bhabhi ..... We want you to come with us bhaiya... Please give us a chance to rectify our mistakes . When we got the news through a friend of mine that you are here in Bangalore as he saw you and bhabhi here in a mall he informed me . We boarded the next flight and here we are . "

" Very nice of you Rudra..... I'm really glad to meet you again after so many days ..... "

" Bhabhi ..... Please forgive us bhabhi...... We are ashamed of ourselves that we did that with you ..... Please forgive us bhabhi.... Gauri bhabhi and Bhavya always told us , always tried to stop us but we didn't listen to them ..."

" Billu ...... " Shivaay turned around and found dadi was standing there with moist eyes ... she came near him and caressed his face having thick layer of tear in her eyes . Soon om , gauri also joined them . Gauri immediately ran towards Annika and hugged her . She was sobbing finding her sister after so many days .

........................

" Anni ,  I have some work. You go and sleep, I'm coming after sometime.... " Shivaay told his wife after entering the room .

" Shivaay can you do your work here .... I'm not sleepy and I don't want to stay alone here .... Please" she made a puppy face and he agreed.

" Ok .... Let me bring my files and laptop.... " He kissed on her head and left to bring them .

Shivaay sat down on the bed having Annika's head  on his lap and laptop on the other side. Annika clutched his waist encircling her hands around and scooted more closer to him .  Shivaay looked down at her and a smile formed on his face looking at her . He could feel her insecurities when she found his family there . A instant insecurity must be aroused in her heart . She just wanted some assurity that he is with her here . He caressed her head when he found her already sleeping. He chuckled remembering her words sometime before " I'm not sleepy" and now she is sleeping.

Looking at her his mind drove back to the restaurant. Dadi cried and asked for forgiveness from them . Om Rudra jointed their hands together and asked for forgiveness. His heart bleed to see his family like this . He couldn't see them like this and told them that he already forgave them long ago whatever they did with him BUT he might  not be able to forgive them what they did with HIS WIFE . His wife can forgive them but not him . He would never forget that the person who always stood beside him and his family selflessly was treated badly than even a servant. They bent their head down in Shame . They got their punishment, a lifetime regret of not trusting him and badly treated the woman who always tried to hold them together.

His thoughts broke when he heard his wife's muffled voice. She was uttering some incoherent words in her sleep . He smiled at her and kissed on her forehead leaning down. Keeping aside the file he laid down on the bed taking her in his arms and made a promise that he'll never leave her alone whatever the situation it will be .

He still has not managed to forgive himself fully for doing the worse things to her . It is she who has got a big heart to forgive him .

" You are my home Anu ...... Thank you for coming in my life..,.. " he kissed on her forehead and wrapped hands around her .

He made mistakes and it's he who rectified them.  He broke her and it's also he who mend her .

                              END

**************************************************

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

35.3K 2.9K 24
it's a story about shivika...❤their first meet was with an accident & annika lost her memory. then friends to lovers. They didn't confess their f...
13K 1K 11
One-shots... This book contains those thoughts of mine which nag me when I am busy writing a BOOK. I pen those down in one-shot. I hope you'd all li...
18.3K 937 11
Shivika One shots.
27.3K 3.1K 20
Just another crazy story, based on a few one shots I wrote almost two years ago lovable couple Shivika watching Narbhi and Ishqbaaz with parallel lov...