'His Vengeance: Veganza 02' 2...

بواسطة AuthorSofy

Its a story of a girl name y/n who is caged by her husband Kim Taehyung .He marry her to make her life hell... المزيد

Author
Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1(Smut)
Chapter 02(Smut)
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 09(Smut)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25(Smut)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27(Smut)
Chapter 28(End)
Epilogue
Sad Ending

Chapter 08(Smut)

4.6K 102 2
بواسطة AuthorSofy

Author pov :

Next day Evening -

Y/n is now cleaning living room with cleaning stick.

She is doing her works perfectly bcz she don't want to get beat by Taehyung. She is kinda happy that he is now beating her or hurting her. It's been 1 month that she is in peace. She is happy that Taehyung isnt forcing himself on her .

But she dont know that there is a big storm coming for her .

While doing her works suddenly she feel someone grab her hairs .

Y/n : Ahh...!

Then she turn around & her body become freeze as she saw angry Taehyung in front of her .She feel pain on her head as he is pulling her hairs.

Tae : I think you are enjoying your peaceful time huh . ok now lets break your peace .*smirk*

Y/n feel scared but she cant do anything .With that he started dragging her while holding her hairs .Sher didnt do anything just quietly going with him .All servants are looking at them ,they feel pity on her but they cant do anything .

He take her out from Kim Mansion & throw her in the back seat .He himself settle on the driver seat .He start the car while she is lying on the seat like a dead body .She know her end is coming .

After 1 hours -

He press the break & go out from the car .He quickly open the door of back seat & throw her on his shoulder & go inside his mansion which is secured by his guards.

After sometime he open a bedroom door .

He lock the door & quickly go towards bed & threw her on the bed .

Y/n just laid on the bed like a dead body just looking at the ceiling with her empty eyes .

Tae : You have only 19 days to live after that i will kill you but before kill you i will make your last 19 days as hell .I will break you , ruin you badly that your soul will shake by my touch .*Cold voice *

(smut start)With that he torn his shirt & hover on her .

He aggressively torn her dress from her body .His eyes are showing his lust & anger .

He look at her like a predator & attack her neck with harsh bites .He just started biting her like an animal while y/n just clench on the bedsheet but she didnt make any noise .Her tears are falling while looking at the ceiling.

He is biting , sucking her skin making dark purple hickeys. He took her nipple in his mouth started chewing it , biting it ,making it bleed .After that he torn her panty , make her naked fully .

After that he leave her & kneel on the bed .He look at her ,her upper body is full with dark hickeys , bite marks , some parts are bleeding .Today his inner beast take over him .

He quickly open his belt & hold it in his hand .He stood up from bed & started whipping her with his belt .

Y/n moan in pain as her body is aching badly .She bite her lips to not to make any noise & clenching on bedsheet .

After sometime he threw the belt on the floor & remove his pants with boxer .He hove on her again & position himself.

Tae : You know you deserve it .*hate in his eyes*

With that he enter in her in one thrust & she ache her back bcz of pain .He tied her hand with headboard with her torn dress .He didnt let her adjust ,he started thrusting inside her .He pick his pace & thrusting inside her like an animal .He bite her shoulder & thrusting in her .Y/n is now fully numb her tears are now dried . Its like she is dead .He soul is crying for her .

He is feeling so much pleasure that he forget everything & just focusing on his lust .He cant resist the fact that only she can make him feel good .Yes whenever he do s*x with other girls ,he never feel satisfaction but with y/n he feel more satisfaction .

He hold her waist tightly & thrusting aggressively inside her .Her body jerk bcz of powerful thrust even bed is shaking .After sometime she cum on him .

This room is now full with his groans & painful whimper of y/n .

After 1 hour - He cum inside her .He pull out & make her lay on her stomach .

Taehyung come near her ears & said with his dark voice .

Tae : I know i was your first who broke your virginity so now i will the first who will break your anal virginity .

With that he thrust his member inside her butthole .She feel extreme pain & y/n scream lowly as her throat are sore now even her body .Anal s*x is really painful as there is no wetness .The hold her tightly & the headboard , started thrusting inside her like no tomorrow.

After 30 min -

Her body is numb she cant even feel anything , black dots are coming infront of her eyes .Slowly she close her eyes & passed out.

But he didnt stop he just fulfill his lust & desire .

After 2 hours he left her after cumming for 6th times while y/n is unconscious. He pull out & laid beside her while panting .He also open her hands.(Smut end)

After getting into normal he wore his pants & go out from that room without looking at her.

Now Taehyung is sitting on the stool of the mini bar .

Tae : I will fulfill my promise Teasha .*sip*

Meanwhile -

At Jimin's office -

Then he heard knock.

Jimin : Come in .*cold*

Then his man come inside .

Leo : Boss we found a cctv footage of that hotel where Ms. Y/n & Ms. Taesha were .

Jimin : Give it to me.

With that he take that cd & play it on his laptop .Then they saw Y/n is going inside the hotel but they notice that she is not wearing or carrying any red coat .But while going out they saw a red coat in her hand & she was finding someone .

Yoongi : We need to collect more proofs .

Jin : Im sending our mans for this work.

Yoongi : Leo collect the footage of near buildings of that hotel .I know we will found something .

Leo : Yes boss .

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

132K 3.7K 18
[ COMPLETED] KIM TAEHYUNG The biggest mafia of the Korea , whereas the Y/N simple girl was stuck with his abusive mafia husband...
570K 17.6K 64
( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。) That one ruthless Mafia boss gets forcefully "MARRIED" to a pers...
199K 5.8K 33
He saw how childish she is , he saw how she unknowingly married his son without knowing the meaning of marriage.He saw how innocent she is . He was i...
379K 12.7K 36
This is a story of a girl who's facing a lot of grief and challenges in her life since she has lost her parent and the people producing all her probl...