tension // lee minho ✔️

By fictionbyvivi

choi soomin finds herself constantly drooling over the hot boy that works at her university's library. endles... More

authors note & additional comments
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen 🔞
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen 🔞
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one 🔞
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one 🔞
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four 🔞
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine 🔞
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four 🔞
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight 🔞
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty 🔞
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
final thoughts

chapter twenty-seven 🔞

4.9K 168 276
By fictionbyvivi

never in your wildest dreams

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!! happy birthday to meeeee :)))
my present to you guys is updating my stories!! i know usually you get presents for your birthday rather than give, but to me YOU GUYS ARE MY PRESENT!!
ily guys so much <33 please enjoy my birthday updates!!

choi soomin

"i thought you were going to sleep?" i question, unable to take my eyes off of his lips as he swiped his tongue across them.

"i was. but now you're here." he shrugs, allowing his eyes to rake down my body.

"oh, so i woke you up?" i tease slightly.

"you woke something up." he teases back, matching my energy almost perfectly. my body shivering at his ability to get me fired up from the smallest things. his hands lowered, slowly lifting the fabric of my skirt. "a bit of a risky outfit, don't you think? someone could just..." he reaches underneath the skirt, grabbing the hem of my panties and tugging them down. but the seating position wouldn't allow him to pull them off the way off, so he rips them in half, shocking me, and effectively leaving me without underwear. "but maybe that's what you wanted? hm?"

i loved how vocal he was, his teasing tone causing a growing wetness to build in my core. excitement coursing through me as he ran his hands up my bare thighs, stopping dangerously close to my core.

"i... i want you..." i stutter slightly, struggling to hold his intense gaze with his warm hands squeezing my thighs. without warning, he places the pads of his fingers against my clit.

"i can see that." he teases, referring to the wetness that now coated his fingers. a strangled moan escapes my lips from the contact. "apparently your friend wanted me too." he eyes me carefully, gauging my reaction to the words. i roll my eyes while letting out another moan, his fingers drawing circles on my clit.

"can we not— talk about her..."

"hm, you're right. she probably wouldn't react to my touches as perfectly as you do." he says, dipping a finger into my hole. i moan as i desperately clench around it, wanting to feel more. i throw my head back, screwing my eyes shut as he began to pump it in and out of me. "a little louder for me, baby." he coos's pushing another finger inside. and just as he wanted, a louder moan escapes my lips.

"g-god, minho..." i moan, tangling my hands in his hair. he chuckles, pulling his fingers from me, i whine slightly at the loss of contact. but he didn't give me much time as he quickly switched our position, laying me on his bed as he hovers over me. he lets out a breath of air along my neck, before pulling some of the skin between his teeth, biting and sucking with a perfect amount of pressure.

i arch my back off the mattress, and he takes the opportunity to slide his hands under my back, holding my arch as he trails kisses down the center of my body. the action gave me butterflies, feeling as if he was worshipping my body, i felt as if i would melt on the spot.

"let's get you out of these clothes, not like they're covering much anyways." he taunts, hands pushing up the crop top. i nod quickly as i lift my arms above my head, helping him remove it completely. his eyes land on the bra that matched the panties he ripped in half moments before. "i guess you won't be needing this anymore." he tuts, gripping the fabric at the center before quickly ripping it apart, my breasts falling slightly to the sides. i couldn't be mad at him for ruining a perfectly good set when he looked so incredibly sexy doing so.

"you too..." i speak breathlessly, grabbing the hem of his shirt. he smirks, helping me lift it off of him. his toned chest and perfect curves highlighting his abs on perfect display. the orange light from his lamp giving his skin a perfect honey glow. he was insanely attractive, all i wanted to do was switch our position, pin him down and worship every inch of his perfect body. but he didn't give me the opportunity.

"what a pretty little chain..." his tone was highly suggestive as he played with the small chain belt around my skirt. i bit my lip in anticipation as i heard the click of the belt. he had taken it off. "we can make good use of this..." he chuckles darkly, wiggling the chain in his hand as he leans down to place a trail of kisses up the center of my stomach. "put those pretty little wrists together." he whispers.

fuck... he was about to tie me up. i quickly put my wrists together, my heart pounding against my chest. minho kept exceeding my expectations, going above and beyond even my wildest dreams. i was eager to see what he would do. he smirked at my obedience, wrapping the chain around my wrists and securing it tightly. he then brought my hands to his lips, kissing both of them before he pressed them above my head, hooking part of the chain on his headboard so that i could no longer move my arms.

"good girl. tell me if it gets too much, okay?" he asks, dragging the tip of his nose along mine.

"it won't be too much." i tell him confidently, staring straight into his eyes. he chuckles darkly.

"don't speak too soon." he whispers, pressing a lingering kiss on my lips, gently sucking on my bottom lip before he releases. he slides two fingers between the waist band of my skirt, slowly pulling it down my thighs. next he slides off each thigh high, removing my shoes in the process. the whole action being torturously slow as he worked hard to make sure he avoided any sensitive spots as he undressed me.

once i was fully naked, he stands up on his knees, allowing me to see his already hard cock beneath the thin fabric of his black shorts. he palms a hand over himself, letting out a low moan, the sound causing a throbbing sensation at my core. i was sure my expression turned desperate as his darkened.

my mouth practically watered as he pushes down his shorts and boxers at the same time, his cock springing free, swollen and wet with precum. he fully removes his shorts and boxers before wrapping his hand around his shaft, hissing at the feeling. his eyes land on my core as he strokes himself.

"m-minho..." i call desperately. he didn't seem to be making any moves to touch me.

"hm?" he moans, his hand still moving up and down on himself, eyes fixated on my hole.

"please..." i whine, his moans were like music to my ears, and i wanted to be the cause of them.

"you want this?" he teases, pushing open my legs with his free hand. i nod, pulling my bottom lip between my teeth.

"yes... please..." he chuckles, reaching behind him as he continues to stroke himself. as he brings his other hand back, i spot the condom, feeling excited as i knew he would likely fuck me soon. i spread my legs wider for him, watching in anticipation as he rips the package open, quickly rolling the condom over his throbbing length.

"tell me how badly you want it." he starts, pressing the tip at my entrance. i whine, trying to scoot down onto him, sliding more of him into me, but i was unsuccessful, being attached to the bed frame.

"minho... god please..." i whine, wiggling my hips, reveling of the feeling of his tip rubbing up and down my folds. i knew the action was effecting him too as he squeezed his eyes shut, and his hips bucked forward just slightly.

"mm, you can do better than that." he voice was slightly choked as he spoke, he was holding back.

"f-fuck me... like i'm the only girl you want." i beg, earning a smirk from him.

"y-yeah?" he stutters, pushing his hips further into me. i moan at the stretch, my hands straining against the chain.

"plea-" my begging was cut off when he fully bottomed out, the both of us sighing in satisfaction. "oh fuck..." minho's hands grab my hips, lifting them off of the bed as he finds a pace. i clench my walls around his cock, loving the feeling of him stretching me out with each thrust. my body shakes as he lifts my hips higher, hitting at the perfect angle, slamming against my g-spot with each thrust.

"fuck~" he moans, rolling his eyes back as his grip tightens on my hips. he quickly got lost in the feeling, using me like a toy. he was fucking into me at an angle that brought pain mixed with pleasure, and the way his hands gripped at my hips, i was sure it would leave a bruise. it felt so good and i couldn't imagine stopping him, but the pain from his grip was starting to hurt a little more.

"m-minho... your hands..." i tell him between moans. without saying a word he drops my hips, leaning his body over me as he continues to fuck me.

"you said it wouldn't be too much for you, where'd that confidence go? hm?" he asks, while simultaneously rubbing soothing circles over my hips now, helping to soothe the slight stinging. the dirty words paired with the sweet actions made me weak, my release suddenly approaching quickly.

"i...i'm close..." i tell him, pulling on my hands instinctively as i wanted to wrap my arms around him. minho notices the action, chuckling slightly.

"let's see..." he slows his thrust, keeping my release at bay. "if you can hold off for another... say five minutes, i'll let you touch me." he says, dragging his fingers down my bare body. his thrusts moving with just enough speed to keep my climax apparent, but not enough to pull it out. i could do this.

"o-okay..." i nod. he leans down, capturing my lips with his.

"you trust me too easily..." he whispers, suddenly picking up his pace. my eyes widen as my release nearly spills from the sudden change in pace. i bite down on my tongue hard, trying to hold it back. minho smirks wildly as he takes a hand, bringing it to my pussy, drawing pressured circles on my clit.

"h-hey... n-not fair..." i moan, trying to squeeze my legs shut, but with his cock buried inside of me, that wasn't exactly possible.

"who said i would be fair?" he chuckles, using his other hand to lift my hips, changing the angle once again. fuck...

"i... f-fuck..." i couldn't speak, nor could i hold back any longer. i came on his cock, my body shaking with pleasure as i repeatedly clenched around him. the release was euphoric, and minho helped me ride it out, mumbling sweet praises before his expression turned dark once again.

"i guess you don't get to touch me." he teases, slowly pulling his hard cock out of me. i whine from the loss of contact, instantly missing the feeling of him inside of me. "don't worry, baby, you'll get better at that." i moan at the simple implication that there will be more times with him, more times where he will try to control my orgasm.

"y-you haven't... came yet..." i frown, watching as he slides the condom off.

"oh don't worry, baby. i'm gonna cum." he chuckles, wrapping his hand around his cock. god not this again... i couldn't sit still and watch him please himself... the sight was too heavenly. i would probably cum again, completely untouched. i whine as he begins to stroke himself, subconsciously wiggling my hips. "so greedy... you've already came, it's my turn." he says, followed by a groan as he squeezes his length, his veined hand running up and down it.

i bite my lip as he picks up the pace, his breath quickly becoming shaky as he got lost in pleasuring himself. my core was throbbing, desperately wanting to be the reason he came. to my complete surprise, he scoots forwards, straddling my chest, his hard dick now right in front of my lips.

"open up, baby." he commands, pulling open my lips with his thumb. i obediently open my mouth, moaning on his cock as it quickly fills my mouth. my eyes instantly water as he hits the back of my throat, giving me no time to adjust as he starts to fuck my throat. i gag slightly, working to breathe through my nose, and relax my jaw so that i could take his cock.

within just a few moments, his hips stuttered, he placed his hand on the wall behind his bed for stability. and a few seconds later, i feel his cum shoot down my throat, the salty taste quickly gliding all the way down as i swallow every bit of his cum. he slowly pulls out with a hiss, his hand coming up to unclamp the belt before he climbs off of me, plopping onto the bed next to me with a huff.

i bring my hands to my sides, licking my lips clean as i work to catch my breath as well. the two of us laying there, breathing heavily in satisfaction.

"i'm tired again." he mumbles with a slight chuckle.

"me too." i agree with a yawn. without warning he reaches over me, clicking off his lamp, the darkness quickly consuming us. he wraps his strong arms around my naked body, pulling me into him. i bury my face in his bare chest, and we tangle our legs together. i didn't have enough time to question the action before sleep decided to consume me. the fluttering of my heart not enough to fight it off.

and we fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 10.2K 61
𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗲 Annabeth Swan moves to Forks, Washington with her older twin sister, Isabella to live with their father, Charlie Swa...
269K 3.7K 48
A never-ending book filled with Bang Chan fluff & smut one-shots inspired by SKZ songs. Inspired by lyrics, MVs, or just the overall feeling Chan giv...
289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
54.3K 2.4K 27
gim seulgi takes on the world as a single mother, with her son gim daehyun. "daehyun! what did we say about approaching strangers! i'm so sorry, he's...