Eclipse Skin.

By NJNJ14

"Are you serious?" He asks. She nods. "As a heart attack" she responds. A slow grin forms on his face. "Y... More

Author's note!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Eclipse skin Character contest!
Chapter 7
Level 20! 🥳
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
21
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Twitter account
Chapter 25
Newst Book: OUT NOW!

Chapter 26

439 36 2
By NJNJ14

Happy Valentine's Day NJ Gang ❤️
***

Nova Lux's POV

It's the last week before Sora's first fight back and I'm in his regular gym watching Kane train him.

I looked around when we first walked in and it looks like Sora is an even bigger deal than I anticipated.

All of the students came to greet him at the door, talking about how much they missed him and how he had better not have been slacking off.

They then noticed me and all thoroughly thanked me for training him, which I didn't expect.

A couple of them asked for my number, which Sora shut down immediately and he shooed them all off before turning to me.

"I'm nervous" he admits, taking my hands.

I shake my head.

"Don't be. You've done so well" I praise and he smiles back at me.

"Want to give me a kiss for good measure, before we go in?" He asks hopefully.

I grab his shirt, pulling him close and kissing him.

He hugs me close and tries to deepen it, but I pull away, making him sigh.

"Just so you know, you're all mine once this match is over" he pouts.

I peck his lips and dig my nails into his shoulder, making him stifle a soft groan.

"If you win, I'll give you anything you want as a reward" I say.

"Anything?" He asks.

"Yes" I respond.

He stands upright.

"I'll raise you one." He says boldly.

"Oh?" I ask.

"If I win this match, I want you to meet my family. Officially. As my girlfriend." He says.

My heart thuds in my chest.

"Okay" I respond, before I can stop myself.

He smiles down at me and brings my hands to his lips, kissing them softly.

"Now all that's left to do is win, huh?" He asks.

I nod, feeling shy.

He smiles and pulls away, going to the changing rooms.

I make my way to the training room and I look around.

The smell of sand, sweat and chlorine fills my nose and if I wasn't trained by some of the best, it would throw me off.

I look around for Kane and I spot him watching a sparring session.

I walk up to him and he turns, sensing my presence.

He smiles all big and pulls me in for a hug.

"You stink old man!" I groan and he hugs me tighter, laughing loudly.

He pulls away and punches my cheek.

"Thank you for your help kid" he says, with a soft grin.

He motions to his office and I follow, closing the door behind him.

"Can you see the improvement?" I ask.

Sora came here a couple of days back to grab something and Kane put him on drills just like that.

Kane nods and looks at me thoughtfully.

"I thought you'd eat him alive to be honest" he says and I shrug in response.

"I nearly did" I admit without hesitation.

"He was arrogant, rude and obnoxious" I say, picking them off one by one.

Kane nods.

"So how did you end up messing around with him?" Kane asks and if I was drinking water, I'd have spat it out by now.

"He told you?" I ask.

Kane shakes his head.

"He didn't have to. Word spread very quickly that the 'famous Lux' was training him and when he came through a few days ago he heard some of the boys talking about how attractive they think you are" Kane explains.

He sits back in his chair.

"They kept it respectful, so I didn't need to cut in. But Sora threatened to break their necks. It nearly became a 2v1" Kane sighs.

I blink at him.

Sora never told me that.

"Is that your boyfriend now?" Kane asks, standing up and walking to his mini fridge.

He grabs a bottle of water and chucks it at me.

I catch it, and he grabs himself one.

"Nah, but he will be" I respond, confidently.

He chuckles at me.

"Ya mama know?" He asks me.

I shake my head no.

I know he has a soft spot for her, even though it's been nearly 15 years since they broke up.

"And it's gonna stay that way for a while" I say honestly.

My mother is a good person.

But she's also a very skeptical person and my father was who she leaned on to make balanced decisions.

When they divorced, I don't think she ever figured out how to love again.

He was her everything.

But I don't want to think about it too much.

Kane nods understandingly.

He knows just as well as I do how that would go.

"Let's get back" he says.

So he walks out of the office and I follow.

We go back to the arena and I spot Sora looking around.

He spots me and his face brightens up.

He walks up to me and holds me close.

"I'm about to do a little sparring. Are you gonna watch me?" He asks.

"Of course" I respond and he smiles bigger.

"Itsuki!" Kane calls from the cage, letting him know that it's time for him to get in.

He kisses my forehead and pulls away, sauntering off to the cage confidently.

I take a seat on one of the benches, watching him and his opponent closely.

Sora gets into his stance and so does his opponent.

The ref goes over the rules, and I can see the opponent trying to intimidate Sora but he remains calm and focused.

Good.

"Fight!" The ref yells.
^^^

Sora Itsuki's POV

We got back to my apartment not too long ago and we're getting ready to go out.

It's my last few nights of fun before I'm on a strict diet and training regime, so I want to spend them with my girl.

I'm taking Nova out to dinner and then she wants to go to that club we met her friends at last time.

She's currently in the shower, her dress already laid out and her accessories ready.

Neat freak.

I chuckle to myself at her adorable self and I continue getting ready.

I've already showered, so I spray my body down with perfume and I put my clothes on, looking in the mirror.

I smooth my hand over my hair.

I cut it all off in preparation for my fight and Nova was less than happy but I think she's getting used to it.

I sit down to wear my socks and just as I do, Nova walks back into the room.

I nearly sigh in appreciation.

Since she's done training me, she has her nails and hair done and she looks amazing, even before the makeup.

She rushes around the room, lotioning herself down and getting dressed.

She quickly does her makeup and then she slips into the dress I picked her and looks in the mirror, then at me.

"How do I look?" She asks.

^^ Nova's dress.

I motion for her to do a spin and she does it.

"Is it just me, or did your ass gain some weight" I ask, gassing her up.

"Sora, focus!" She squeals.

I stand up, laughing and I approach her.

"You look amazing baby" I say softly.

"Thank you" she responds.

She leans in, pulling me down so that her face is inches away from my neck.

"You smell good" she whispers and I can immediately feel the blood rushing down.

"I know what you said about abstaining..." I start, grabbing her hips and smoothing my hands over her ass, squeezing.

"But you doing things like that makes it very hard for me" I finish.

I kiss her neck.

And then her chest.

"Do you do it on purpose?" I ask.

My hands are itching to tear the dress down the middle and eat what's underneath, but I know she'd kill me.

She grabs my jaw and pulls my face up to hers, running her fingers down to my jaw and gripping my throat.

"Of course I do it on purpose honey" she says sweetly.

My jaw hangs and she pulls away, grabbing her shoes and handing them to me.

I get on my knees and she gives me her foot.

I kiss it and then slip her shoe on.

Then the other, then I wear mine before we leave.

I hold her door open for her and she sits down.

Then we're off.

We drive in a comfortable silence and then non stop chatter to the restaurant and the moment we get there, people have eyes on her.

She leans to me.

"We make an attractive couple" she giggles.

"I agree" I tell her, taking her hand, before we are led to our seats.

I pull her chair out for her and she sits down.

We quickly order our food and we talk and eat until we're stuffed.

I pay for our food and we leave, though the waitress trying to give Nova her number doesn't go unnoticed.

We get ready to leave for our next stop, when I get a call from Emiko.

I pick it up.

"We're at the club you mentioned. Where are you?" She immediately asks.

"5 minutes away" I respond truthfully.

"Hurry up" she says, before hanging up.

Nova suggested inviting the girls to come with us, since we're all 'best friends' now.

In reality, the three of them meet up regularly to make fun of me until the girls have to go and we do this almost every week.

Nova chuckles silently.

I glare at her and she smiles innocently.

Innocent my ass.

But this will be a great night!

I know it will.
——————————————
What did you all think?

Tell me what you think in the comments and don't forget to vote!

~ NJNJ14.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 3.7K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...
309 25 16
As his hips move in a hypnotic rhythm against her, his eyes drift to her face to see her erotic expression. What he saw took him a back so much that...
4.8K 658 21
"I'm a messed up girl." Sigh, peek through lashes, then "Most of the time I either overreact, or I don't react at all. There's a numb spot where my h...
1K 22 19
Ironically the one time Brielle tries to commit to a man for the long haul, he both cheats on her, rips open a terribly deep emotional wound and leav...