Sitara Fontaine in Winx

By moonlight56e4

A girl travels to the Winx Club, but it seems she has been here before. With no memories of her past. Sitara... More

Disclaimer
Season 1
Chapter 1: Sitara enters the school
Chapter 2: A connection
Chapter 3: Bloom
Chapter 4: Shopping Encounter
Sitara's Profile
Chapter 5: The Ball
Chapter 6: A date
Chapter 8: A memory
Update
Chapter 9: Bloom has the dragon flame
Chapter 10: Don't Forget Me
Chapter 11: Simulation Room Disaster
Chapter 12: Meeting a old friend
Sitara's Profile update
Update
Chapter 13: Bloom Dragon Flame was taken?
Chapter ???: A warning
Chapter 14: The Fall of Magix
Chapter 15: The Fall of the Witches
Season 2
Sitara Profile
Chapter 16: A surprise
Chapter 17: A New Guest
Chapter 18: A Dizzy Greeting
Announcement
Chapter 19: Red Fountain

Chapter 7: Potion Madness

82 1 0
By moonlight56e4

Inside the teacher's lounge, two figures are in the room. The male watches his female companion pace back and forth in the room as he watches her expression change frequently.

Palladium watches Sitara pace back and forth in the room.

"I know that you are mad, but please calm yourself. It is the girl's fault for disobeying your orders," Palladium said as he folded his arms.

Sitara stops suddenly and turns to Palladium. She took a deep breath before beginning to speak, "I know, but those girls need to understand that they are risking their lives going in the witch's territory like that. You know the feud between witches and fairies. Griffin can't keep an eye on all those witches with hidden agendas."

Sitara walks over to the couch and throws herself on it. Palladium walks over to her and rubs her head.

"How about we go to the concert tonight to relieve your stress? I heard that one of your students is performing?"

Sitara looks at Palladium, "I was planning on going anyway."

Palladium chuckles at her. He pulls Sitara off the couch. Sitara pouted.

"Come on, fix your face. You have a class to teach."

Sitara continues to pout, and stare at Palladium. He chuckles and kisses her on the lips. Sitara giggles.

"Better?"

"100%"

Palladium ended up walking Sitara to class as she would not stop clinging to him.

"You are extra clingy today. Did you drink a funny potion again?"

Sitara touches her head.

"Umm, no?" Sitara looks confused at herself.

Palladium narrows his eyes at her, "You don't even sound sure of yourself." Sitara giggles at this.

Palladium sighs and shakes his head.

The two stop in front of Sitara's dance studio.

"Are you sure you are in the condition to teach? How did you get that potion in your system again? No wonder you were moody all day," Palladium folds his arms and peers at Sitara.

Sitara looks down. Tears start to gather in her eyes. Palladium stares at her for a second.

"Sigh. I will inform Faragonda."

"You should only teach one class today. We can't have the student think that Madam Fontaine finally lost it," Palladium shakes his head with a chuckle.

"YEEEEEAH!" A high-pitched voice shouted.

Palladium holds his ears and squints his eyes in discomfort. Sitara notices and places her hands to her mouth.

"Sorry..." Sitara mumbles.

Palladium only smiled and told her that it was okay.

"You should change into your studio attire. I don't think you can teach in your current outfit." Sitara looks down at herself.

"Oh!"

Sitara snaps her fingers. Sitara giggles in glee as she watches the glitter transform her attire. Her outfit changes into a short skirt and a black top.

Palladium smiles at her. He then walks closer to Sitara. He grabs her head and gently places a kiss. He steps back and notices her red face.

"In moments like these, I wish I had a camera to record you, but once you recover and remember these moments, I don't think I would be alive to see our wedding day," Palladium laughs.

Palladium turns and heads toward Faragonda's office to inform her of the situation. Sitara blinks her eyes as she watches his disappearing figure. She then faces her studio door. She turns the knob and enters. What greeted her were 10 kids. They were the same students from the last class.

Sitara smiles at the students, "Hello everyone!"

The fairies stare strangely at her.

"Madam Fontaine?"

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"I am perfectly fine! Why do you ask?"

"You seem cheery this morning."

"I am always cheery!"

The students look at each other before a look of recognition hits their eyes. It seems like their teacher drank the emotion fluctuation potion again. Sitara is lucky to have the third year as her first class, as they witnessed this phenomenon before when one of the students gave her the potion as a prank. That experience was not fun. They had a much stricter Sitara then. Now they have the cheerful one.

Sitara claps her hands, "Now let's begin." Team 1 got into position and showcased the choreography they came up with within a few days.

Sitara watches with enthusiasm. She clapped her hands once the performance was done. She looks at the other team, "Team 2, you're up."

Team 1 went to the side and sat down.

Sitara furrows her eyebrows as she watches Team 2 perform. One of the members seems to be distracted. Sitara continues to let the team perform. When they were done she finally commented.

"Jessica, you were distracted. How come?" Sitara smiles lightly.

The fairies froze. The atmosphere seems to shift suddenly. It was like Madam Fontaine finally came back. But as quick as the change arrived it disappeared in a blink of an eye.

"Don't worry about it. Whatever you are struggling with, you can talk to me or another trusted person."

Jessica released a breath she didn't know she was holding. She felt exposed under Sitara's gaze.

"You guys can continue to finish practice."

"Don't forget to come to the concert tonight. One of the second graders is performing."

Sitara sighs as she looks lost in thought.

"I remember when you girls were first years," she smiles.

The fairies smile to themselves. They miss those times.

Sitara looks back to the group, "When you girls graduate don't forget to contact me or visit me."

Sitara's eyes start to water. The girls notice and huddle around her hugging the fairy.

"I am going to miss you girls."

After class, Palladium was waiting outside for Sitara. He greeted the fairies that exited the room as he patiently waited. Once Sitara had arrived he took her to Faragonda.

Currently, the three were sitting inside Faragonda's office enjoying some tea. Well, the two were enjoying some tea. Somehow, Sitara falls asleep on the couch.

"It still a wonder how a fairy-like Sitara is still prone to simple potions like the emotional potion," Palladium wanders.

Faragonda chuckles, "I think I remember her saying all those years ago, that she does not want to be immune to silly things and experience life as a normal fairy," Faragonda places a hand on her chin with her teacup resting on her desk.

"It always made me question why she chose me all those years?"

"Looking back in the newer memories that I recollected. It turns out I have known her for more than 10 years, and we were in a relationship before, and just like now we were one step away before we got married," Palladium sighs. A smile appears on his face. He glances at Sitara's sleeping face.

"She loves you. Stop doubting yourself. You know how much people chase her and she still chooses you. You are lucky the others have not gained full memories yet of Sitara or it would be chaotic," Faragonda said.

Palladium looks at Faragonda, "Why were our memories of her erased?"

Faragonda looks in thought, "She wasn't here?"

Faragonda sounded unsure of her answer. All of her memories have not returned. She, Palladium, Wigiz, and Griffin are the only ones whose memories of Sitara have slowly started to return. Faragonda knows it will be soon when everyone's memories have come back. Sitara was a very special fairy. A fairy close to the dragon of Domino.

The two continued to talk about memories with Sitara. Eventually, Sitara woke up with a major headache. Palladium ends up taking her to her dorm to rest.

The two stay in her dorm and sit on the couch. Sitara rests her head on Palladium's shoulders. She has been sleeping in this position for a while. Palladium picks her up and takes her to her bedroom.

Palladium uses magic to open the door. He rests her on a soft yellow bed.

Sitara hits the soft pillow. Feeling the warmth, she snuggles her head closely in her pillow.

Palladium chuckles. He bent down and kissed her forehead.

He whispers, "Good night, dear." Palladium gets up and tucks her in. He then turns to the door exiting her bedroom and dorm. Palladium then made his way to his dorm to rest. The two did not go to the concert.

Later on that night, Sitara woke up from her rest. She heard a crashing noise inside the school hallway. Sitara got up from her bed and stretched. She noticed that she was in pajamas.

"Huh? My magic probably changed me," Sitara turns towards her bedroom. She snaps her fingers changing her pajamas to work clothes.

She then walked out of her dorm and wandered the school halls to see what all the ruckus was about.

As she walked she reached an open area where she noticed a three-armed beast lying on the floor.

"What the-" The beast slowly starts to get up.

Sitara sends a powerful blast towards the beast, knocking it unconscious.

"Weren't the winx on punishment? Where are they?"

Sitara raises her arms, bubbling the beast and levitating it off the ground. She proceeds to clear the surroundings of the rubble and repair the ceiling.

Sitara turns around as she notices the Headmistress, Griselda, the winx, the Trix, and the specialist coming her way. Sitara narrows her eyes at the arrivals.

"Headmistress, you have a big audience tonight? Even three witches." Sitara turns to the bubbles and then to the witches.

"I suspect this beast was sent by you three witches," Sitara's eyes turned cold.

"Icy, Stormy, Darcy, I am rather disappointed in you. It seems you are the three witches that have been pestering these poor fairies."

Sitara smiled, but it did not reach her eyes, "We will have a long chat once I visit Cloud Tower."

The three witches shiver.

Sitara looks back at Faragonda, "I suppose you can take it from here. I am going back to rest. This bubble should sustain the beast and keep him asleep."

Faragonda nods her head, "Thank you, we will be on our way now."

Faragonda moves the bubble closer to their group.

Sitara disappears in a ray of stars. The fairies and specialists stare in awe. Faragonda smiles at her friend's exit. The witches still look scared to arrive back at Cloud Tower knowing that Sitara will be visiting them.

Sitara is not just a teacher at Alfea College.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Psalms 46 (KJV)

46 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

7 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

8 Come, behold the works of the Lord, what desolations he hath made in the earth.

9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

11 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 255 21
Your name is Y/N M/N Isley, the younger sister of Poison Ivy. Though your sister may control the plant life, you control all nature; the birds, anima...
8.3K 446 5
Kim Y/n is your typical tomboy, but her sisters are your typical girly girls. They don't approve of how she dresses and how she acts. Will Y/n get Tw...
36K 637 6
Ash and Serena have been in a happy relationship for a little under 3 years now. All of that, however, might be about to change. Ash has been leaving...
60.1K 1.5K 23
For the past few years, Hiromi Fujioka has been in the hospital, recovering from a bad accident. But now she's finally free again. The first thing sh...