You || [Trafalgar Law x OC re...

BMikami

❝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?❞ Shiina Mikami has something that everyone wants. Devil fruit powers... Еще

零 [BEFORE YOU READ]
一 unlucky start
二 deemed useful
三 small steps
四 enemy encounter
五 day on land
六 confusion
七 drunk words
八 mess of my mind
九 the past isn't too kind
十 dead to the world
十一 hesitation
十二 summer island (day)
十四 a strange feeling
十五 fever dream
十六 and now snow
十七 not so cold
十八 under fire (part one)
十九 under fire (part two)
二十 giving in
二十一 no good with words
二十二 to be safe
二十三 haunted
二十四 the white city
二十五 warning signs
二十六 celebration

十三 summer island (night)

392 24 11
BMikami

*slight smut warning*

And soon enough you and the group of pirates and you found yourselves in a bar in the town. Everyone around you was drunk and you were 6 drinks in yourself, the room spinning around you as you felt all light and fuzzy.

Hakugan had beat you so badly in the drinking competition it was almost humorous.

But you didn't even care because that wonderful warm fuzzy feeling was back as you sat at the bar staring off into space, a drink in hand, and a smile plastered across your lips.

The men were all chatting, laughing, and just messing around. Your eyes darted around the bar at the group of men, taking in their smiling faces.

You had Penguin and Shachi watching you at all times due to their captain's request, making sure you didn't try to make a run for it, though the thought of making a break for it hadn't even crossed your mind.

You would never admit it you were actually having fun. 

You felt so comfortable, content.

And soon, you all had taken your drinking party back to the deck of the Polar Tang where the rest of the crew was there chatting and drinking as well. There were a few tables and lots of drinks. You saw Ikkaku, and the big scary man Jean Bart, and even Bepo chatting happily.

You stood with your back against the railing, feeling the cool night time breeze blow through your hair, and against your skin.

Nothing had ever felt so good. The warm air, cool breeze, and the wonderful feeling of the alcohol in your system.

You couldn't get enough of it all for some reason. Maybe it was because it made you forget about everything. All the pain.

The warm tingling sensation that you felt through your whole entire body. Just taking in the view of all the pirates on the deck. Smiling, talking, laughing. The world had felt like it slowed down.

You felt yourself truly enjoying yourself for the first time in a long time, even if it was because of the alcohol.

But even then, although relaxed and content, you couldn't help but glance around.

You were looking for...

Where is he?

A voice pulled you from your thoughts and search,

"Looking for the captain?"

You turned to see Penguin standing beside you, extending a drink to you.

You smiled when your eyes met his, happily taking the drink from his hand,

"Ye- No."

He let out a laugh,

"He joins us on occasion, he's just had a lot of work to do lately."

he then nudged you as he continued,

"Hey don't try to make a run for it tonight you got me and Shachi's eyes on ya."

You took a sip from your drink as you laughed,

"I actually wasn't planning on it."

"Hmm... well then that's a first."

You scoffed and rolled your eyes with an obvious smile on your face.

He continued laughing slightly as he spoke,

"I mean I still can't believe you launched yourself off the side of the ship with no hesitation!"

You shoved him in a playful manner,

"Oh drop it-"

You were cut off as he wrapped an arm around you and pulled you close to him and ruffled your hair as he continued laughing,

"Not so tough, are ya?"

You were just giggling the whole time, not able to get a word out.

Then you heard Shachi's drunk voice as he approached the two of you,

"Captains here!"

You immediately stood up straight and glanced around the deck until your eyes fell on the group where Law must have been. Your eyes glanced around the group as you saw Bepo, Ikkaku, and a few others.

And your heart nearly stopped when you locked eyes with Law who's glare was and had been fixed on you.

"Captain!" Penguin shouted as he excitedly walked over to the group, and Shachi followed close behind, turning back to motion for you to follow.

And with the alcohol in your system you did not hesitate to walk right up to the table, and soon found yourself standing beside Shachi as you sipped your drink and tuned out Penguin as he yapped on about something to the group.

Your eyes were focused on one thing.

Law.

Who now had his attention on Penguin as he spoke.

He has such a nice profile.

His sharp jawline.

Slight smirk.

His steel eyes.

Hell, everything about him is nice.

More than just nice.

Your eyes traveled down to his hand that was gripping his drink.

The tattoos on his hand.

How can hands be so attractive?

You were pulled from your drunk thoughts as you heard a voice.

"Yo prisoner girl!"

You turned over your shoulder away from the group to see Riku with a drink in hand and a grin on his face,

"I believe you and I need a rematch!"

You had already done this once tonight with Hakugan, and you needed more alcohol like you needed a hole in your head. You were already pretty drunk. But of course, stupid grin formed on your face as you said,

"Absolutely." with no hesitation at all.

You walked away from the group to join Riku and another group, where a table awaited you, drinks lined up for both of you on either sides.

"I'm taking you down this time." Riku stated confidently with a grin.

You hoped your words were coherent as you responded,

"In your dreams."

The world seemed to spin around you as some voice shouted,

"Go!" and you immediately started downing each drink.

You could hear the echoes of cheers all around you.

It felt like nothing was even real.

Your senses felt so heightened, every shout echoed in your ears, the taste of the burning liquid going down your throat, the way you felt it run down your chin as you made your way down the line of drinks.

You felt dizzy, yet euphoric.

It was probably a dumb idea to keep drinking- and drink the amount you just had, but you didn't care.

You felt too good to care.

When you finally slammed the last drink on the table your eyes darted up to meet Riku's who had slammed his final drink down at the exact same time.

The group around you erupted into cheering.

Riku shouted something at you but it was just absorbed into all the shouts and cheers that echoed in your ears.

Everything around you felt like it was moving in slow motion, as you took a few steps back blinking. You could feel the alcohol hitting you hard, as you observed through half lidded eyes all of the men around you whooping and hollering.

Somehow you lost your footing, and stumbled backwards nearly falling until you were caught by a tight grip.

"Thanks..." you muttered in a slurred tone.

Your eyes widened when you were suddenly jerked up by Law.

"Oh hey, you." you muttered out in a slurred tone as you stood in front of him.

His grip was tight on your arms, and his irritation was apparent as he spoke,

"How do you always manage to get so drunk?"

You tilted your head to the side as you looked at him the same smile plastered on your face,

"It's one of my many talents."

"Shiina-ya," he yanked you up and placed you back on your feet.

"Huh?" you answered lazily as you stood in front of him.

"Walk in a straight line."

You let out a slight laugh as you put your arms out to the side and started to walk forward one foot in front of the other,

"Traflagger Law tryna tell me I'm too-"

You stumbled again and he caught you again.

You tilted your head up and looked at him a drunk smile on your lips as you muttered,

"Damn."

Being this close to his face as he held you made your heart pound like crazy. Every feature on him was perfect, and with no filter you were bound to say something stupid.

He rose an eyebrow,

"What?"

"You look even better up close."

He just stared back at you an unreadable expression on his face as he looked at you. Just holding you silently.

He then scoffed and suddenly you were picked up and tossed over his shoulder, ass up in the air.

You let out a slight yelp as you were lifted up.

"Where are you taking me?"

You questioned as you just lay limp in his grasp.

"To bed."

"No no no no no nooooooo!" you whined.

He ignored your words and started walking toward the door to the deck, so in return you started screaming.

"HELP MEEEEE! YOUR CAPTAIN IS KIDNAPPING ME!"

The crew members that caught a glimpse of the sight seemed to get a kick out of it, laughing at the sight of their captain carrying your hollering, drunk self.

You heard Law let out a slight laugh as he said,

"I did that a while ago, Shiina-ya."

"YOUR CAPTAINS KIDNAPPING ME FOR A SECOND TIME HELP!"

Everything around you was spinning as he carried you down the hallway of the sub, but your mind was only focused on Law's laugh.

He was laughing. And it might've been at you, but who cares that might've been the first time hearing him fully laughing.

When you finally entered the infirmary, it was dim.

You felt him set you down gently on the bed, as you just stared at the ceiling.

You felt as he took each of your shoes off your feet.

You blinked a moment.

Then abruptly sat up.

You weren't in the infirmary.

You were in a room you didn't recognize.

It was dim but you could tell it was roomie. You didn't really care for observing right now, as you were quickly distracted by the size of the bed.

You stood up on your feet on the bed and plopped yourself down on your back laughing to yourself, as if being in a king sized bed was the most wonderful thing in the world to you.

"Shiina-ya what the hell are you doing?"

You were laying on your back a smile plastered on your flushed face as you turned to look at Law.

His voice didn't sound as cold or stern to you, it almost sounded amused, but it also could've been how unbelievably drunk you were.

At that point all of the drinks from the bar, and all the drinks you chugged on deck had hit you.

You smiled at him with that stupid drunk grin,

"Did we get lost?"

You could see a slight smirk form on his lips that he was so obviously trying not to show.

"No, we aren't lost."

"Then where are we?"

He paused, his gaze still fixed on you as you stared up at the ceiling again.

He'd never admit that his heart was pounding so hard as he looked at you.

Your long blonde hair sprawled out in every direction.

Your arms over your head as you stared at the ceiling.

You looked so beautiful with your flushed face and parted lips, so carefree in your own world.

And the fact that you were laying in his bed.

"My quarters."

If you hadn't been drunk you probably would've flipped out.

But at the moment you didn't care or mind at all.

You sat up on the edge of the bed and attempted to stand again.

"Shiina-ya,"

Of course, you stumbled and Law grabbed you and pulled you up sitting you back on the bed,

"What do you need?"

You said nothing, but instead gripped the hem of your tank top and started pulling it off your body.

His face flushed eyes widening in shock,

"Shiina-ya...!"

He immediately turned away, feeling his face burning.

He exhaled and walked to his dresser and grabbed out a t-shirt.

When he turned back around to give you the t-shirt you were kicking off your shorts.

His breath hitched in his throat.

He could feel his body heat up in an instant at the sight of you.

You, sitting on the edge of his bed, your long blonde hair at your sides, only wearing a bra and underwear.

He could immediately feel a throb between his legs.

You looked at him and smiled when your eyes fell on the t-shirt in his hands.

He spoke immediately, "put this on."

You ignored his words, and instead reached your arms around behind your back to try to unclasp your bra, huffing in annoyance as you struggled to unclasp the damn thing.

He looked away from you again, his face completely flushed as he just held out the t-shirt for when you wanted it.

"I need help," you stated.

He stayed looking away from you as he opened the bottom of the t-shirt so all you had to do was put your arms in.

But when he felt you swat the t-shirt to the ground he turned back to you.

You had turned your back to him, tugging on the clasp of your bra as you repeated,

"Help."

He swallowed hard and stepped closer to you.

He gently took your hair and placed it in front of you over your shoulder, so it wasn't blocking the clasp.

His heart was beating so ungodly fast.

His hands were trembling slightly.

He didn't understand what you did to him.

He was never the type to lose his composure over a woman. Ever.

Let alone even care about one, and actually show it.

But god the things you made him feel.

He unhooked your bra and said,

"There." quietly.

You shimmied it off your body and he immediately said,

"Put your arms up."

So you obliged, holding your arms up.

You felt as he pulled the t-shirt over you, as you faced away from him.

Once you had the t-shirt on, he let out a slightly shaky exhale.

You immediately crawled into his bed and made yourself comfortable under the blankets.

Tiredness had hit you hard and fast.

You mumbled something inaudible, as you curled up shutting your eyes.

He just stood at the edge of the bed staring at you.

Taking you in.

Hair sprawled out, slightly messy.

Curled up in his bed, in his shirt.

Lips slightly parted, flushed cheeks.

Chest rising and falling with every even breath.

You had fallen asleep so fast.

He had a feeling you wouldn't remember any of this in the morning, which made him relieved.

Although a small part of him almost wanted you to.

He extended a hand to brush a strand of hair out of your face but quickly retracted it.

He felt anxiety bubble inside him.

He was getting attached to you.

Too attached.

Which never happened.

He was never the kind to get attached to anyone. He almost dreaded it. It just meant more pain when he eventually lost you. Since that seemed to be what always happened with people he got attached to.

And even if he did care, he had no problems hiding it. Not showing his feelings or emotions. But somehow it was hard to keep himself in check around you.

He didn't want to have weakness.

And you made him weak.

He shook his head, not wanting to think about that.

If he pushed down the things he felt for you they'd go away, right?

He couldn't afford to have a weak spot as a captain with a crew. Not when he had people to protect, and important things to do.

Law let out a heavy sigh when he finally looked away from you.

He still had a long night ahead of him.

Making sure all was well with the crew. Pirates and alcohol didn't always end well.

He needed to make sure the fools were safe. Although they were on a remote island there was still the chance of an enemy approaching and he simply couldn't risk that.

And he also needed to stop to check on you and make sure you were okay.

He was a doctor, it was simply his responsibility.

He started towards the door, turning one more time to look at your sleeping form, before he headed back out to the deck.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

24.4K 851 34
You've gained the same devil fruit powers as Corazon, the man Law loved and loves. How will he react to finding out that you've eaten the very fruit...
682K 31.4K 86
A wanderer, a student, a marine, a traveler, and now, a pirate. These are the titles Shiki had once owned. She doesn't care what she is, as long as h...
17.8K 783 45
Every time you look at me, it's as if you were looking at someone else. I just want to remind you... I'm not that person. Thank you very much for...
17.4K 545 18
"You are like snow. So cold and yet so beautiful." (Law x Reader.) If you are here for spice, Chapter 18 my friends. A mysterious woman is saved by t...