Too soon. (Choso kamo x reade...

Von Meiksui

"From enemies to lovers." Y/n. She was born for someone, her bestfriend's older brother... who had a huge hat... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1 - sisters?
Chapter 2 - first day
Chapter 3 - bad dream
Chapter 4 - loss
Chapter 5 - new friends
Chapter 6 - alive
Chapter 7 - they killed your brothers
Chapter 8 - wake up
Chapter 9 - shibuya began
Chapter 10 - it's him?
Chapter 11 - nanamin!!
Chapter 12 - encounter
Chapter 13 - 2 vs 1
Chapter 14 - 2 vs 1 pt.2
Chapter 15 - last hope
Chapter 16 - realization
Chapter 17 - after you
Chapter 18 - collide
Chapter 19 - the truth
Chapter 20 - frozen
Chapter 21 - the mark
Chapter 22 - tears
Chapter 23 - sincere
Chapter 24 - unserious
Chapter 25 - nap
Chapter 26 - arrival
Chapter 27 - frame
Chapter 28 - unconscious
Chapter 29 - recover
Chapter 30 - Family- zoned
Chapter 31 - doors
Chapter 33 - strand
Chapter 34 - cyan
Chapter 35 - curiosity
Author's note
Chapter 36 - cursed marble
Chapter 37 - culling game about to start
Chapter 38 - mixed emotions
Chapter 39 - rivalry
Chapter 40 - fell
Chapter 41 - carried
Chapter 42 - bemused
Chapter 43 - do you still like him?
Chapter 44 - finding him
Chapter 45 - sorrow
Author's note:
Chapter 46 - her end
Chapter 47 - ...
Chapter 48 - control
Chapter 49 - vessel
Chapter 50 - heal
Chapter 51 - the top
Chapter 52 - feed
Chapter 53 - longing

Chapter 32 - decide

2.8K 105 34
Von Meiksui

——————————————————————

You were all surprised by his sudden appearance "So this...person is.. tengen.!"

"Very well." Tengen folded their arms while watching your retreating forms that is now approaching them.

Yuki stops on their left side and asks "Why did you closed off the tombs of the star corridor?"

"I was afraid you might be in alignment with kenjaku. After all, i cannot see into the human heart." Tengen responded.

While they were talking.. on other hand you tapped itadori's shoulder before standing right next to him. Your curiosity eventually got the better of you "Hey.."

Itadori raised an eyebrow before looking at you without moving his head "Hmm?"

"I know this is crazy but. Don't you ever feel curious too about why they look like that?" You whispered and glanced off at tengen before looking back at itadori instantly.

"Wait... yeah, it's strange. Wait a sec." Itadori cleared his throat before interrupting their conversation for a second.

"Ahem... uh, master tengen, why do you look like that?" Itadori asked before regretting it quickly.

Tengen, choso, yuta, megumi, maki and yuki stopped in their tracks and gaped at the two of you.

'Oh shit..' You mumbled to yourself while swallowing hard.

"He sure has guts, cutting an important discussion." Megumi deadpans.

"Yuji.." Choso frowned a bit.

You and Itadori exchanged looks "Wait y/n said-" You cut him off "Wait it's not like that.!"

"But it's like that!"

"It's not!"

"It was like that y/n!"

"Not!"

"Alright, we were both just curious.."

"... yeah, just curious about why tengen looks like that. But in a respectful way."

Your face turned bright red as you avoided their gazes in embarrassment, and itadori did the same.

"But yuji you must have waited after their discussion ended!"

"But you didn't told me."

"I didn't have too.!"

You gently pinched his arm, and without even noticing, choso was now in front of you and itadori. "Okay enough. No need to argue." He sighed softly.

"We are not." Itadori replied by chuckling and nudged your shoulder playfully. "Yeah sure." You rolled your eyes and laughed softly.

"Seriously, what's happening." Maki and yuta remained confused.

"Alright about that, my looks." Tengen smiled and you are being caught off guard, and you thought they'd be mad but it was the opposite.

"I may be immortal, but I'm not immune to aging." Tengen started "After 500 years, you'd look like this too." They smiled before folding their arms again.

"For real?" You cocked your head to the side, feeling a pang of interest "But... I don't think I'd reach the age of 500." You trailed off with a sheepish smile.

'My life was even at 50 50 during the shibuya fights-' You thought with a blank smile.

Choso knitted his eyebrows "You didn't have to mention that." He muttered at you.

The words you said snapped him back, he wanted you around near him and always at his sight every minutes, hours and even decades. And he sure wasn't happy at the thought of you not reaching that particular age. Of course you'll never reach that but..

You simply chuckled, finding it cute once again.

"Eleven years ago after failing to merge to a plasma vessel, my aging gained and my self awareness has reduced. The very world became myself." Tengen finished.

"Excuse me but-" Megumi was cut off by yuta. He rolled his eyes in frustration, and already knew that he was always being interrupted everytime he's trying to speak.

"We came to ask about kenjaku's objectives. And how to open the prison realm." Yuta added.

'Gojo- sen...' You whispered to yourself while zoning out, you recovered before listening to their conversation again in a very focused manner.

Meanwhile choso tapped your arm to get your attention back "Y/n.."

You jumped the slightest, snapping out from their conversation. You looked at him "What is it?"

"I just remembered this now. You were that girl hiding in the distance while gojo was being sealed.. right?" His voice was laced with concern. "You watched the whole thing..?"

You froze reluctantly and lifted your eyebrows before gulping "Ah.. yeah, why?" You already saw him that time while he was still kenjaku's ally.

"Just asking." He paused for a moment before leaning close to you but not too close "Do you still hate me?" He asked, his voice was tender.

Your face reddened and you tried to lean away "Eh? No, I don't." You replied trying to mask it by forcing a small frown.

"Just curious. I'm glad you're not, y/n." Choso's eyes lingered on your lips before back at your eyes. He leaned away again, his cheeks went crimson.

'What is this thing in my stomach.!' Your mind started racing in thoughts again.

Butterflies

Your attention was taken again by tengen's voice after they were done discussing with the group "Now, there is one condition."

"Yuta okkotsu, yuki tsukumo and the death painting wombs. Two of you must remain here, to serve as my guards." Tengen informed.

"We have no choice but to participate in the culling game." Yuta said

"We should also free gojo sensei." You and megumi uttered at the same time. Itadori raised his hand "Master tengen."

Tengen nodded "Ues, but first.. decide who stays here."

"I will stay." Choso and Yuki exclaimed in unison, volunteering themselves to protect tengen. And that caught your attention.

What is this feeling, wait no..!

You shook the thought off before looking back at tengen "Thank you! Now, this is necessary for freeing satoru gojo." Tengen takes out the 'back' of Prison Realm, it is a separate cursed object.

Unexpectedly, tengen handed you the 'back of prison realm' box instead. "Here y/n, and be careful."

You nodded in agreement and took the box carefully "I will." You smiled at them.

After that, the final discussion began with the rules of the culling games. Civilians inside the barrier will be given one chance to exit and there are no rules about entering or exiting colonies. At the start of the culling game, players are given the goal of exiting the colony's barriers. This serves as an effective way to increase in participation and get players moving.

You stood in between megumi and yuji "Back to reality again." You murmured to yourself with a sigh.

"I have to kill people again." Itadori agreed in disappointment.

"I just wanna sleep.."

With all the information thoroughly reviewed, you all started moving towards the exit "Yuki and choso will remain here to guard master tengen." Maki reminded.

Choso waved off his hand "Yuji!! Don't die okay?" Choso told him with a soft smile.

"Thanks! I appreciate it!" Itadori grinned before he continued to walk.

Then choso blinked twice "Wait..! but y/n!" He was about to follow you but tengen placed their hand on his chest to stop him. "She's gonna be fine, choso."

Choso eventually called out to catch your attention "Y/n!"

You slowed your pace while walking "Choso?" You turned your head.

He felt very hesitant to say it aloud but he had no choice, you were almost near the exit so he has to "Please come back to me after." He didn't cared what the group thinks anymore.

Your froze in your tracks, you can feel your heart melting. "I— yeah, sure.!" You stammered before turning away again, and you can feel the heat on your face.

The group already left the place. Choso, yuki and tengen was remained behind. Choso sighed before covering his eyes tightly with one hand. However yuki noticed that choso was trying to hide some tears.

She looked at him, being completely surprised "Wait are you crying?"

———————————————————————

He's the cutest!
What do you think about these chapters? And btw, i'm doing something on the next few chapters. See you there!<3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

867K 28.6K 92
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
178K 4.3K 32
"I don't care what you are," he quietly rasps out, his low voice cracking a bit, "You understand me? You have had me hooked since the day I first met...
101K 1.8K 8
๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐; someone who is head over heels for the person they like and will do anything for them. - e.g; โ ๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ป ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐š๐™ป๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ท ๏ฟฝ...