Yandere family ( taekook).

By Tekookworld

" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU B... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
new book
Chapter 16

chapter 15

5K 298 154
By Tekookworld

" Angel, it's time to go to our home now"....

V said darkly and tight his hold on taehyung waist possessively and look down on his angel who is looking at him with big doe innocent eyes. He is still hugging his angel tightly who is sitting on his lap cutely totally snuggled up like a cute little kitten.

" O-our howme". Taehyung said in his little voice and V can't help but to coo and kiss taehyung chubby cheeks and nuzzled his face in his milky neck. Taehyung giggled in his angelic voice and V heart skip. He stare at his baby angel with heart eyes and nodded his head.

" Yes our home. Where my little angel and hyungie will live together for forever. Where no one can separate us ever. No. One. " V husked out last words maniacally and eyes turn red. His demeanour change in one second like a devil possessed his soul.

Taehyung flinch seeing V smile which is nowhere to be sweet instead his lips stretched into psycho smile and face having a dark sinister look. Seeing taehyung flinching on his lap, he cursed himself in his mind and hug close his angel tightly hiding his face in his chest.

Taehyung hide his face totally in his hyungie broad chest and whimper.
" Shh shh angel. Calm down. Hyungie is sorry. Shh my bubba". V rocked their bodies in front and back and caressed taehyung hairs to make him calm.

Taehyung closed his eyes and make himself more comfortable in his hyungie protective arms. Both stay like this for sometime and then suddenly V stand up with taehyung in his arms and finally said.
" Let's go my love". A little smirk come on his lips and stare at his baby who is now sleeping peacefully in his arms.

He hold taehyung thighs tightly and make him wrap his legs around his waist. Taehyung hide his face in V neck and breath softly totally lost in his deep sleep. V come out from taehyung house and make his way toward his car.

He sit on driving seat with taehyung on his lap totally snuggled up and started the car. He just don't want to leave taehyung for a second so he make his baby sit on his lap and drived toward his mansion with big smile on his face. He already order his bodyguards to take taehyung stuff in his mansion till morning.

" No one can snatch his angel now".....

~~~~~~

V softly placed the sleeping taehyung on his bed and covered him with blanket. He took taehyung in his room as he don't want distance between them. " Sleep well my love ". He whisper lovingly and bend down only to kiss his forehead with so much love and eyes holding deep admiration for this little beauty.

After keeping his lips there for sometime he back away. Stealing a last glance,he make his way toward his bathroom and take a warm shower. V changed into his night attire and quickly jumped on bed and layed beside his baby.

Today is the most happiest day of his life. Finally he got his angel. And now his taehyung is with him in his bed and in his arms. It's still feel like a beautiful dream to him. But yes it's reality and now he don't need anything except this little baby beside him.

His little cute innocent angel is his all happiness. This cruel mafia's king worlds revolve around his taehyung. He will die without him. After those painful years he finally find him and now never in million years, he will not let taehyung stay away from his eyes. He will just keep his angel with him now, for forever.

Whole night he didn't sleep and just stare and stare at his beautiful baby who is hidden in his veiny strong arms. V just satisfied his heart by staring at taehyung whole night. He quench his thirst of all years which he held in his heart by admiring and touching his angelic baby. He can't be more happy now.

~~~~~~

" THIS FUCKING CAN'T BE HAPPENED". A loud angry and rage full growl howled in silent jeon mansion followed by the glass breaking sound. Jungkook is breathing heavily in immense anger and his blood is boiling furiously.

He just break the glass table with his leg in his rage and shouting like a mad person who just lost his sanity. Well yes he kinda lost his senses after hearing the news of his pearl who is with his dear brother now. Well they have there ways to know everything so yes, jeon's already knew about taehyung being with his brother.

Not only he but his all family members are furious and angry like him. They are looking like psycho's who just wanted to kill someone brutally right now otherwise they will go crazy. Jungkook aggressively grip his own hairs in his madness and scream out loudly.

Maids and guards are shivering in fear and their soul trembling in horror seeing the jeon's behaving like animals and their dark aura is making the atmosphere more suffocating and dread. They are even afraid to breath out loud otherwise they will not know when jeon's will lose patience and snap at them.

" HOW THE FUCK HE DARE TO TAKE MY ANGEL WITH HIM?!! I WILL FUCKING KILL THAT BASTARD FOR SNATCHING MY PEARL!!". jungkook shouted with his maniac voice and eyes turn black. His voice is dripping with sheer raw possessiveness and heart burning just to see his pearl right now.

He breath heavily and aura start becoming more darker and darker. Hands are badly clenched in tight fist that his knuckles turn white and blood flowing get stopped making his hands turn pale. All family members look at him with blank face but there eyes are looking so much dangerous totally showing how they all are controlling on their psycho sides.

" ALL OF YOU GET LOST RIGHT NOW"!! Yoongi suddenly shouted in his cold voice at the maids and guards and they didn't waste a second and run away from there internally thanks god for saving them from the warth of jeon's.

He again take his eyes on jungkook and walked toward him. Jungkook who was still breathing heavily with mad look on his face looks up when yoongi stand in front of him and gripped his shoulder and said.

" Calm down yourself. We will get taehyung hmm. Just control your anger". Yoongi said him deeply because he knows jungkook just always lost his mind when he was in anger and when the thing is about his pearl he become beast with no sanity but he lost control over himself hearing yoongi word and jerked his hands from his shoulder and yelled.

" HOW THE FUCK I CALM DOWN KNOWING THAT MY PEARL IS NOT WITH ME....!! THAT FUCKING V TOOK TAEHYUNG WITH HIM!!... I WANT MY TAEHYUNG WITH ME RIGHT NOW!!.... JUST GIVE ME TAEHYUNG!!... HE IS MINE JUST MINE!!... TAEHYUNG ONLY BELONGS TO ME ONLY TO JUNGKOOK!!.... I WILL KILL EVERYONE!!.... I WILL KILL ALL WHO TRIED TO TAKE MY PEARL MY TAEHYUNG!!....."

All of them stare at jungkook with wide and worried eyes who is behaving like a insane and maniac person. The way he look everywhere madly like he is searching taehyung and the way he gripped his hairs shouting loudly telling one thing that his psycho finally overcome on his mind.

His inner beasts took control over his senses and now jungkook just wants one thing and that is his pearl, his taehyung. All family members run toward jungkook and Jin quickly took him in his arms and tight his hug when jungkook badly thrashed in his hold. Yoongi also back hug him and both him and Jin tried to calm this raging beast.

Finally after so much trying jungkook calm down but still his breathing are abnormal and eyes looks so dangerous and sinister. Right now all of them are sitting in living room without saying anything and namjoon voice break the eeire silence.

" We all wants taehyung with us but we also knew that V have more rights on our baby. He is older brother of taehyung and definitely held power to chose every decision about taehyung". Namjoon said seriously and all stare at him knowing that every word of namjoon is hundred percent true.

" But he is just brother of taehyung and taehyung will chose his life decision and so if Jungkook wants to marry taehyung, V can't deny this or will he?" Lisa asked looking at namjoon who is about to say something but jungkook voice cut him off and said.

" He fucking love taehyung as a mad lover not as brother. I know this from the start . The look he gave to taehyung with his eyes is enough to tell how much he is madly in love with him. He fucking love my pearl ".

Jungkook words shocked them to core but instantly their aura changed in no second and now all of them are fuming in anger. Taehyung only belongs to them. He just belongs to jeon family or no one else. How the fuck that V love his own brother in romantic way.

" The fuck what will we do now because that V can't even let taehyung stay away from him for one second. I am damn sure now he definitely knows that we also wants taehyung because he is mafia king so it's nothing for him to find out everything . that fucking V knows everything about us being yandere for taehyung".

Yoongi said with gritted teeth and hearing his words everyone blood boiled. They are already too much angry and now hearing him there anger got no limits. But suddenly jimin lips stretched into wide evil smirk and hearing him every one face stretched into wicked smile when jimin said......

" If we have to snatched taehyung from V then we will because no in fucking way I can't let taehyung go. So if not willingly then ready to get taehyung by forcefully.".....

~~~~~~~

I know chapter is too short but please bear this.....

I am sorry for not updating early but guys I got damn busy in my studies that's why .....

So sorry for making you guys wait....

Vote follow and comment....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.6K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ΙͺΙ΄α΄„α΄œΚ™α΄œs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...
1.2M 37.5K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...
166K 4.4K 38
You were somebody who hasn't gotten a single 5* Character yet and you were absolutely stressed due to that... but one day, in your bedroom, while you...
7.1M 178K 41
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* There she was shaking her hips side to side as if she was putting on a private show for him. He stood there star...