His Little Sunshine || (Names...

Jeonimagine

It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdul... Еще

✧ Part 1 ✧
✧ Part 2 ✧
✧ Part 3 ✧
✧ Part 4 ✧
✧ Part 5 ✧
✧ Part 6 ✧
✧ Part 7 ✧
✧ Part 8 ✧
✧ Part 9 ✧
✧ Part 10 ✧
✧ Part 11 ✧
✧ Part 13 ✧
✧ Part 14 ✧
✧ Part 15 ✧
✧ Part 16 ✧
✧ Part 17 ✧
✧ Part 18 ✧
✧ Part 19 ✧
✧ Part 20 ✧
✧ Part 21 ✧
✧ Part 22 ✧
✧ Part 23 ✧
✧ Part 24 ✧
✧ Part 25 ✧
✧ Part 26 ✧
✧ Part 27 ✧
✧ Part 28 ✧
✧ Part 29 ✧
✧ Part 30 ✧
✧ Part 31 ✧
✧ Part 32 ✧
✧ Part 33 ✧
✧ Part 34 ✧
✧ Part 35 ✧

✧ Part 12 ✧

24K 1.3K 1.3K
Jeonimagine

" Sunshine. "

He pushed his hair back while running his finger through them and he felt his surroundings getting hotter while he was shirtless then he immediately got up from the bed while throwing the sheets away from his upper body and ran out towards the balcony of his room.

He immediately opened the window door and he shut his eyes immediately as the bright sunlight hits his eyes but then he walked towards the railings and stood there while holding the railings and he was taking deep breaths then he speak to himself

" What the hell is going on?... What kind of feeling is this? "

He looked up at the sky then he placed his hand in front of his eyes as he was feeling difficult to look up at the bright sky then he said

" Hejel Eomma used to say you are close to your servent more than their jugular vein... You are Al-Qareeb the near one, you must know what I don't know... What's going on Hejel Eomma's Allah? Please keep them safe please until I reach there please keep them safe. "

He took a deep breath while his heart was still beating so fast and a strange feeling of distress was lingering over his whole body then he speak to himself " I'm not feeling peace... I should recite Quran. "

He immediately ran inside his room and took a bath then he performed Ablution and took out the Holy Quran from his cupboard and sat on his bed then he started to recite the Quran in a little loud voice.

° ° °

On the other hand Taehyung removed Mishel's hijab as he was completely lost in the spell of his aroused feelings that he didn't realise what he was doing and because Mishel was completely drunk she was also not aware what was going on with her.

As he removed her hijab while her eyes were closed he opened her clip and her ash blonde hair fell over her back and shoulders then he speak in a whisper in an amused voice while looking at her hidden beauty
" Oh my goodness... "

Mishel was taking deep breaths while her eyes were closed then he caressed her face while staring at her with an intense gaze and speak near her lips " I'm going crazy for your beauty Elsa... I never thought I would go insane for someone like this. "

She grabbed his collars tightly as his deep voice was making her mind go crazy then he put his face in the crook of her neck while grabbing her leg and wrapped it around his torso, Mishel gasped loudly while holding his shoulders and he left wet kisses all over neck leaving marks all over there.

Mishel felt her mind started to go numb and suddenly she tapped on his shoulder while he moved his face away from her neck and looked at her face then she speak in a whisper " T... Tae... "

That's when she fainted in his arms and he remained shocked while looking at her unconscious face, he make her lay down on his lap gently and patted her cheeks while saying " Elsa... Hey baby wake-up. "

He looked at his surroundings and then he speak to himself " what the hell?..." He then looked towards her face and said
" You stay here I'll bring yeona... Just hold on for a minute Elsa. "

He gently make her lay down on the floor and left from there while taking fast steps.

Meanwhile yeona noticed it's been a long time Mishel didn't come and Yujin had left with his friends already then she decided to check up on her and she went straight towards the restroom area.

She checked each corner but she found Mishel nowhere and her heart started to beat faster as she was nowhere and it was making her worry for her then she started to run through hallways while calling out her name loudly

" Mishel... Where are you Mishel. " She dialed her number but Mishel didn't pick up her phone and now it was making her more scared and worried just then she heard Taehyung's voice from behind
" What happened yeona? "

She immediately looked behind at her and speak while taking deep breaths " oppa... Thankgod you are here... Mishel... I can't find her it's been a long time she disappeared. Taehyung nodded his head and said " don't worry she must be around let's go and search together. "

Yeona nodded her head and they both started to find her in the hallways just then yeona found her laying on the floor near the empty hall and her eyes got wide open and she covered her mouth with her hands in shock after seeing Mishel's appearance then she shout in a loud voice

" Oppa. "

Taehyung felt his heart skipped a beat as she shout in a loud voice then he walked near her and saw yeona sat on her knees at Mishel's level and stared at her unconscious figure then she patted her cheeks and asked her in a worried tone
" Mishel... Mishel what happened to you?"

Taehyung also sat at their level on his one knee and said " let's take her to the car... She's not looking good. " Yeona looked up at him and asked him " what happened with her? Who can do this to her? Oppa... Who removed her hijab? Oh my god... I shouldn't left her alone... What have I done? "

Taehyung felt a wave of fear lingered over his whole body and he gulped down his Saliva then he said " I'll found on my own don't worry now we should take her home come on take these keys go and open the car I'm bringing her. "

Yeona nodded her head and got up from the floor while Taehyung picked up Mishel in his arms then he was about to walk further then yeona said " wait oppa... We have to cover her head she never let anyone see her hair please let me cover her hair. "

She tied Mishels hair in a lose bun and clipped her hair then she wrapped her hijab around her head and Taehyung looked away from Mishel's face while licking his lips then yeona ran towards the car and Taehyung followed her while holding Mishel in his arms and he noticed people staring at him and started gossiping about them but he didn't care about them and went straight towards his car.

He made her lay down at the back seat and grabbed the keys from yeona's hands then he walked towards the driving seat and sat there while yeona also sat on the passenger seat and after starting the engine they left from there.

Meanwhile Abdullah was walking back and forth in the yard because it was almost 10 pm and he didn't receive any call from Mishel, he was feeling restless since he was laying beside Hezlin as he make her sleep early because she was feeling headache.

He was continuously looking at his phone to check time while walking in the yard and speak to himself " oh come on princess at least inform me via text it's almost 10pm. "

He then make a call to her as he was getting worried for her, yeona heard Mishel's phone ringing inside her cross body bag then she looked at Taehyung and said " I think her Appa is calling she told him that she'll inform him about the time. "

Taehyung hummed in response and said
" Hold on for a minute we are about to reach just pick up the call and tell him we are on our way. " Yeona hummed in response and moved backwards to grab Mishel's bag then she took out her phone from the bag and picked up Abdulla's call

Princess where are you? I'm waiting for your call look at the time my child.

Uncle we are on our way... Don't worry we are just around the corner.

Yeona? Where is Mishel?

Ah... Uncle she's okay don't worry we are just here okay bye.

Yeona cut the call and looked at Taehyung then she said " what the hell I can't tell him what happened to her yah oppa what will happen now? What will we tell him about her condition I'm so scared what if he doubted on us while we saved her. "

Taehyung didn't speak anything just then they heard Mishel's drunk muffled voice
" A.. Appa... Appa my head... Is hurting. "

Taehyung closed his eyes while driving and he sped up his car more then yeona looked back at Mishel and said " just hold on for a while bae we are just near to your house. "

Taehyung stopped the car in front of the gate and said " call her father to take her."
Yeona looked at him in disbelief and said
" Are you in your senses oppa you wanna make her fun in front of guards and workers? Just drive inside the house they knows us come on drive inside I'm not going to let her out like this in front of everyone. "

He took a sigh then he drove towards the gate and asked for permission to go inside and the guards let him go inside as they knew them. Abdullah was walking back and forth in the yard while crossing his arms behind his back then he saw Taehyung's car entering into the mansion and he joined his eyebrows in confusion.

Then he saw yeona and Taehyung got off the car while he saw Mishel nowhere then he asked them in a worried voice
" Mishel?... Where is she? " Taehyung walked towards the back seat and opened the door then Abdullah walked towards the back seat while taking fast steps and he saw Mishel laying down there then he asked him in a shocking voice with wide eyes " what happened to her? Huh? "

Mishel lifted up her head and looked at Abdullah then she speak in a baby tiny voice while crinkling her eyes " Appa... I'm home my beloved Appa. "

Abdulla's eyes got wide open and he felt someone break a mountain over his head as he saw her in a drunken state then Mishel moved near the door while sliding her body and she moved her arm towards Abdullah while saying

" Yah Appa... Hold my hand... Everything is revolving around me I think I took more than enough swings. " She giggled at her own statement and yeona felt her lips Trembled as she was witnessing Abdulla's shocked state and Mishel going out of her mind then Abdullah held her hand and helped her getting out of the car while she stumbled onto her feet and fell over Abdullah's chest then she speak near his face

" Oops... Sorry Appa... These heels are pissing me. " Abdullah felt his lips Trembled as he saw her face getting pale and her lips getting dry while her cheeks were getting red and her whole body was burning that he could feel the heat through her clothes then he pulled her into his embrace and caressed the back of her head while he felt tears in his eyes but he tried his best to hold them back then Mishel wrapped her arms around his neck and said

" I wanna sleep Appa... Please make me sleep... My head is hurting. "

He caressed her head and kissed her side head then he said " yeah I will my precious child Appa will make you sleep don't worry. " He looked at Taehyung and asked him in a low angry voice " who? "

Taehyung was staring into his eyes and gulped down his saliva then yeona speak as she came near them " we found her unconscious near the empty hall I wish we could reach there soon uncle but Taehyung said he'll find who did this... You please take her inside she's not looking well. "

Abdullah felt Mishel give up on her body in his arms and he held her tightly in his embrace then he speak in a low angry voice " I'll kill each and everyone... Everyone. "

Taehyung took a deep breath and then yeona said " I'm sorry uncle I couldn't take care of her it's my fault. " Abdullah picked up Mishel in his arms and said
" You both go home my children... Don't worry I'll handle everything on my own take care of yourself and thankyou for bringing her here safely... May Allah bless you both. "

Yeona nodded her head then Abdullah left from there towards the entrance door while holding Mishel in his arms and Taehyung also left in his car with yeona while Abdulla's angry face was coming in front of his eyes and his words were echoing through his ear

I'll kill each and everyone... Everyone.

He closed his eyes and licked his lips while he remembered how Mishel landed over him and how cutely she confessed her feelings for him then a smile crept over his lips and he find himself lost in her thoughts that how beautiful she actually is more than he ever thought.

Just then he heard yeona's voice " how the hell she gets drunk? " She looked at Taehyung then she asked him in a shocking voice " Yujin gave her drink... Ya oppa... Don't tell me he can do this pathetic thing. "

Taehyung was silently driving his car then he speak in a serious voice " you stay away from this... I'll handle everything on my own. "

Abdullah bring Mishel into her room while making sure to not create any noice so Hezlin couldn't hear anything then he closed the door of her room and walked towards her bed he make her lay down on the bed and ran towards the door then he locked the door and came back near her while he sat beside her laying figure on the bed and stared all over her face with trembling lips.

He caressed her face with the back of his fingers and a whimper left his mouth then he saw Mishel opened her eyes and said " a... Appa... I'm thirsty. " He nodded his head as tears fell from his eyes then he poured the water from the jug in the glass placed on the night stand then he made her sit a little and made her drink the water.

As she drank the water she layed back on the bed then she said " Appa... It's so hot here... What's going on... I'm not feeling good Appa. " He closed his eyes as his words were stuck in his throat and his heart was aching while seeing his beloved daughter in that situation then Mishel got up a little and started to remove her jacket and Abdullah bite on his lower lips while controlling his whimpers.

He helped her to remove her jacket then he saw her hijab was also opened then his heart skipped a beat as his heart gave him a red signal and he closed his eyes as he felt his heart sinking down then Mishel removed her hijab from her head and from her neck while saying

" I can't sleep with this Hijab. "

He then looked at her and then his eyes got wide open when he saw her neck full of marks, he felt his world falls apart and a sting pain occured inside his heart. he immediately cupped Mishel's face and asked her in a trembling voice

" No... Princess please no... Tell me it's not true my child. "

Mishel stared back and forth in his eyes and asked him " what Appa? What's not true? " He closed his eyes while crying and shook his head then he pulled her into his embrace and started crying in heavy sobs while speaking to himself

" No... Ya Allah please no... Oh my Allah... Please forgive me and my child please forgive us my Rab... What kind of trial is this ya Ilahi. "

Mishel moved away from him and asked him while cupping his face in her hands while she was still drunk " what happened my beloved Appa... Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong? Do I make you hurt? "

He shook his head while looking at her with teary eyes and said " no my precious child... You did nothing wrong you are pure my princess... You are pious... You did nothing wrong... Appa be sacrificed on you, you did nothing wrong. "

Then she caressed Abdulla's face with half open lidded eyes and speak in a drunken low voice " then why are you crying Appa... What happened to you? "
Abdullah held her both hands and kissed her palms then he looked up at her and said " n... Nothing you take rest my child... I'll make you sleep hmm. "

She lay down on the bed and Abdullah removed her shoes then he covered her with the blanket and sat beside her while she was turning to her side and he caressed her hair then he placed a soft kiss over her hair and speak near her ear

" My pious child... You are my pious princess. "

He moved away from her and was still crying then he saw she slept already while hugging the blanket, he looked at his surroundings with trembling lips and then he couldn't but started crying in heavy sobs while covering his face with his palms then he got up from the bed and walked out of her room.

He went straight to Ayaan's room and performed Ablution in his bathroom then he came back in Mishel's room and grabbed the prayer mat he spreaded the prayer mat in front of the window and stood there while his tears never stopped for even a single second.

His lips trembled as he was taking deep breaths then he speak in a shivering voice
" A... Allah... HuAkbar. "
He started his Nafal prayer while crying and sobbing and was continuously wiping his tears then he did his Sajdah and started crying in heavy sobs while saying

" Ya Allahhhh.... Ya Allah please no... Please no my beloved Allah... Please forgive me please but don't make my child go through all of this don't give her punishment of my past sins my Allah... Ahhhh.... Aggghhhh Allah I can't bear this please have mercy on me I can't bear this."

He cried even harder that he started to feel a sting pain in his heart and his mind started to hurt but he somehow completed his salah then he raised his hands up to make dua and said

" I thought I'm forgiven... I thought I'm forgiven ya Allah... But I think I did nothing enough to please you... I know my sins are not that small but you are the greatest forgiver my Rab... Please don't make my child go through all of this give me all the pains of my love my daughter and my son I'm ready to bear anything but I can't see them in pain ya Allah... I can't see my family suffering...

He sniffed with trembling lips and said

" You want me go through the most toughest trial of my life, I can see how my Angel suffered back then how my Angel's father suffered back then... Please ya Ilahi give me strength to pass this trial I don't know what's your expediency in all of this but my daughter is innocent, she's so fragile she doesn't even know about this cruel world properly then why with her... Why she has to go through this ya Allah...''

He cried while covering his face with his palms then he opened his eyes and speak in a shocking voice

" Angel... No .... Allah please don't let Hezlin know about this please I beg you... Please don't let her know about this she'll not be able to bear this grief... She has become so sensitive ya Allah her heart can't take much pain I... I can't see her in pain please help me to cover this situation I only have you Allah... Now I lost Molana too sheikh too who always guided me but now I only have you please help me Allah please help me to pass this trial... I beg you... I beg you Allah please forgive me and my child please forgive us. "

He fell in prostration and started asking for mercy and forgiveness for himself and for Mishel while crying and sobbing.

The whole night he couldn't sleep and was checking Hezlin time to time if she's sleeping well then he came back in Mishel's room and was sitting beside her laying figure then he didn't realise when he fell asleep while resting back with Mishel's bed rest.

At the time of fajar he got up as it was his routine and he never needed any alarm to make him wake up, he looked at his surroundings then he saw Mishel was still sleeping he checked her forehead by placing the back of his fingers and he realised she's burning in fever.

He took a sigh and kissed her forehead then he speak near her ear " Appa will be back in short hmm just take rest my precious child. " He got up from the bed and walked out of the room then he went straight to his room and saw Hezlin was coming downstairs while adjusting her scarf then she asked him

" Mohammad what are doing here? When did Mishel come? You didn't tell me about her. " Abdullah wrapped his arms around her shoulders and said " let's go and offer Salah hmm she's sleeping let her sleep. "

She hummed in response then he took her to prayer room and they both offered their Salah together while he was trying his best to hold back his tears but at the end he ended up crying while making dua in whispers.

Hezlin caressed her hands over her face after completing her dua then she caressed his shoulders and asked him
" What happened honey is everything okay? "

He looked at her while smiling and wiping his tears then he said " yes my love everything is alright don't worry... You know that how much I love my Allah I love to cry in front of him because he's my only friend who can understand me more than anyone else. "

Hezlin smiled in pain and moved near him then she rested her head over his shoulder and said " you are the beloved servant of Allah... Your love for him and his love for you is not hidden from us..."

He closed his eyes and let the tears flow through his eyes then he held Hezlin's hands and kissed the back of her palms she looked up at him as she moved her head away from his shoulders then he looked into her eyes and said " I'm sorry Angel... I'm really sorry for hurting your honour my love... I'm so ashamed please forgive me I'm afraid if Allah has forgiven me or not for this. "

Hezlin cupped his face in her hands and speak in a worried voice " what are you saying? Why won't he forgive you my love... You repented you ask for forgiveness with all of your heart then don't doubt on his forgiveness he's the most merciful the greatest forgiver he's always waiting for us to repent to him and ask for forgiving our sin and he immediately forgive us that's how Rahman he is my love. "

His lips trembled after hearing her words then he asked her in an innocent voice
" He won't punish my loved one because of my sins right? He won't do this to them huh? " Hezlin smiled and said

" Why would he do this huh? Allah loves us more than anyone else he's our creator and he knows whatever is happening in our life and will happen in our life surely have some goodness even something bad happens to a souls there is some reason either they'll get their lesson or something better in return only he knows what's the expediency behind every matter. "

He nodded his head while lowering his head then she wiped his tears and said
" Forget the past my love... I told you if all of that never happened maybe we couldn't met too... Look we go through a lot but at the end we found eachother the most beautiful gift of our life Allah has blessed us with the love of eachother and with this love we got to be blessed with the most beautiful kids... Right? "

He nodded his head while they both joined their foreheads together then he cupped Hezlin's face and caressed her cheeks then he asked her in a low voice
" Come on let's sleep now... You need rest hmm. "

She nodded her head and said " let's go with me hmm I'll make you sleep too. " He hummed in response then they both got up from the prayer mat and went to their bedroom, Abdullah make Hezlin lay down beside him over his arm and started caressing her hair while she was hugging him and he was staring at the ceiling and his eyes were burning due to the tears he was holding back.

He noticed Hezlin fell asleep again then he gently removed his arm beneath her head and adjusted her sleeping figure then he got up from the bed and left from there towards the kitchen and took out the ingredients from the refrigerator to make a hangover soup for Mishel.

He made sure to not create any noise and prepared a bowl of soup for her then he went to her room and closed the door behind him and locked it. He place the bowel on the night stand and went to her bathroom to wet the towel and then came back in the room.

He sat beside her laying figure and patted her face while saying " princess... My child... Come on wake-up my precious child. " Mishel moved in her sleep then he said " look Appa made soup for you... You'll feel better hurry up and drink this my child. "

She winned in her sleep and said " Appa my head is hurting please don't disturb me... Let me sleep. " He stroked her hair away from her face and cupped her face then he said " Appa be sacrificed on you my princess... I'm here to cure you my child... Please don't do this with me please get up and take some soup you'll feel better. "

She opened her eyes and looked at him with an angry pout then he helped her and make her sit on the bed, he wiped her face with the wet towel and then his eyes fell on her neck and his lips Trembled but he controlled his tears while gulping down his saliva and then he spoon feed her the soup while Mishel silently drink the soup.

As he was done he wiped her corner lips with the tissue and Mishel asked him
" Appa... How did I come back home? " He looked at her and asked her " you don't remember anything? " She stared back and forth in her surroundings and pursued her lower lip out then she said
" I... Can't remember Appa... My head is hurting. "

He took a deep breath then he moved near her a little and gathered his courage to ask her something, he gulped down his saliva and closed his eyes while he felt his words stuck in his throat then Mishel asked him " Appa... What happened? "

He looked up at her and he felt his eyes burning in pain then he held her hand and asked her " princess... Tell me if you are feeling something okay? just tell me the answer in yes or no... You don't need to be ashamed of your Appa okay. "

She stared back and forth in his dark orbs while she nodded her head then he asked her in a low voice " are you... Feeling hurt... Like... Inside your lower body? "

Mishel didn't understand what he was referring to then she said " what do you mean Appa? N...no... I'm feeling nothing. " That's when Abdullah covered his face in his palms and started crying in sobs while saying

" Shukar... Oh shukar ya Allah... Shukar. "

Mishel got worried as she was now doing well than before and she held Abdulla's hands and asked him in a worried tone
" Appa... What happened? Why are you crying like this huh? " He looked at her with teary eyes and cupped her face in his both hands then he kissed her forehead and her both cheeks while Mishel was feeling her heart sinking looking at his crying state then he looked at her face and said

" Nothing happened my child... Shukar Alhamdulillah nothing happened. "

She still didn't understand then he gulped down his Saliva and said " come on take some rest huh... Don't worry Appa will handle everything just take rest my princess. "

Mishel looked at herself then she said
" I... Need to change its feeling uncomfortable like this. " He hummed in response and said " go and change Appa is waiting here I'll make you sleep hmm. "
She nodded her head and got up from the bed then she went towards the bathroom and closed the door.

Abdullah took a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling then tears fell from his eyes and he speak in a shivering voice
" Mercy... Please have mercy on my child... I beg you Allah. "

Just after some minutes he heard Mishel screamed in a loud voice " Appaaaaa. " He closed his eyes and lowered his head while crying because he knew that was coming as she now have seen the marks around her neck.

Abdullah took a deep breath while controlling his tears then he walked towards the bathroom and knocked the door while saying " don't panic my child... Just come out... Don't shout please. "

She opened the door immediately and Abdullah saw her standing in front of her while wearing her brown sweatshirt and trousers and her eyes were wide open as she was looking at him with a shocked look on her face.

He was taking deep breaths then Mishel asked him in a low shivering voice " A... Appa w...what did I...do! W...what happened to me? " She immediately walked near him and grabbed his shirt into fists then she asked " tell me Appa... What happened? "

Abdullah saw Mishel started to lose her mind as tears started to form in her eyes and she was pleading to him then he held her in his embrace and shook his head while saying " N... nothing happened my child... You are clean... You are pious my child. "

Her lips Trembled then she said " don't lie to me Appa... Look at this Appa whats this... What have I done Appa? What have I done? " Abdullah felt a sting pain in his heart and he pulled her near him while hugging her and said " you did nothing... You did nothing my child it's not your fault... I'll find whoever did this I swear I'll kill every single person involve in all of this. "

He pulled away from her and looked at her face and Mishel also looked up at his face with trembling lips then he speak
" Just tell me the person name if you remember something about him just tell me a single hint about him and see you'll find him dead I swear. "

Her lips trembled and she asked him " how?... How did I let this happen Appa? " Abdullah gulped down his saliva and replied " you took something by yourself or did someone make you drink it huh?

Her eyes got more wide then she asked in a low shocking voice " what? I... Took alcohol? N...no Appa I... Didn't... I swear I didn't Appa. " Abdullah took her towards her bed and make her sat there then he held her hands and said " I know... I know you didn't... Try to remember who did this... I swear I'll destroy their lives my child just tell me the name. "

She looked at her surroundings while thinking then she closed her eyes and said " I... I can't remember anything clearly... I can't Appa. " She held her head in her hands and Abdullah caressed her arms and said " okay okay... Calm down just calm down hmm don't worry I'll find on my own I'll not sit in peace until I found who did this. "

Mishel was crying silently while lowering her gaze then he lifted her face up and said " no... Don't become weak... You didn't nothing wrong okay... It's not your fault you have to be strong princess you have to become my strength to fight for you... Or else I'll become weak too. "

She looked at his face while crying and Shedding tears then she said " I'm sorry Appa... I'm really sorry. " Abdullah shook his head and kissed her both palms then he said " Appa be sacrificed on you my precious princess please don't cry... I'll fix everything okay... Be brave my child pray shukar to Allah he saved you... He saved you from a big harm. "

She lowered her head then she asked him while stuttering " the... Moment you asked me... About hurting... Was that about th...this? " Abdullah nodded his head while taking a deep breath and holding back tears then she said " I swear Appa... I'm feeling nothing it means I... I'm safe right? Right Appa? "

He pulled her into his embrace and Mishel started crying in heavy sobs then he said " you are safe... You are pious and clean Alhamdulillah... Shukr Alhamdulillah. "

She cried her heart out while resting her head on his chest and held his shirt tightly into fists while Abdullah closed his eyes and was taking deep breaths because his heart was shattering while seeing his daughter breaking down like this.

He pulled her up on the bed and make her lay down beside him then he wrapped her arms around his upper body and rested her head over his arm then he said " you are close to your Appa... I'll hide you in my embrace from this cruel world... Just don't worry my precious child... Just stay near your Appa... Everything will be fine Insha'Allah. "

She was hiccuping while hugging him tightly then he kissed her forehead and said " don't think too much just sleep... Try to sleep princess forget about everything hmm. "

She closed her eyes while snuggling into his embrace and speak " don't leave me alone Appa... Just don't leave me alone. " He caressed her hair and moved her hand near his face then he kissed the back of her palm and said " never... I'll forever be by your side hmm... Come on now be easy and take some rest. "

Mishel sleep in his embrace after sometime but she was still hiccuping in her sleep and then Abdullah looked at the time it was showing 7 in the morning, he make her lay down on the bed properly and got up to sit then he caressed her face while staring at her innocent sleeping face with trembling lips and teary eyes then he said
" Appa be sacrificed on your innocence... My beloved daughter... The piece of my heart. "

He kissed her side hair and covered her properly with the blanket then he left from her room to check up on Hezlin. As he reached in his bedroom he saw Hezlin was sleeping soundly then his mind recalled the memory of his past from the race night where Hezlin got humiliated and touched by many men because of him and he didn't realise when a whimper left his mouth and he felt weak on his knees.

He immediately held the console placed beside the wall then he felt his heart was aching so bad that he held his chest and started rubbing his chest, he managed to walk towards the terrace roof while taking deep breaths and he reached near the couch then he sat there while resting his back with the back of couch and spreaded his legs wide while he rested his head on the back of couch and closed his eyes.

He tried his best to calm his heart but guilt and embarrassment was not letting him live in peace then he speak in a shivering voice " I ask for forgiveness ya Ilahi... I ask for forgiveness and for your mercy again and again... Please forgive me please... I'm a sinner but you are the greatest forgiver please have mercy on my daughter... Please. "

He didn't realise when he slept there while sitting in the same position without caring about the cold weather and without covering himself.

Hezlin moved in her sleep and turned to her side then she felt Abdullah was nowhere on the bed, she opened her eyes and looked at her surroundings but she found him nowhere in the room too she looked at the time and saw it was almost 8 in the morning then she got up from the bed as she thought he must be getting ready for office in the bathroom.

She wore her cardigan over her gown and walked towards his cupboard to take out his clothes just then she saw the door of terrace was open, she joined her eyebrows in confusion and walked towards the terrace then she saw he was sitting on the couch in a wierd position that his head was turning to side.

She walked near him while taking fast steps and looked at him in confusion while asking " Mohammad... What are you doing here like this. " He didn't replied to her then she felt her heart stopped beating for a moment and she ran towards him while taking fast steps and sat beside his sitting figure.

She immediately cupped his face in her hands and asked in a shivering voice
" Abdullah... Yah open your eyes my love."
She felt his body was burning in fever then she patted his face lightly and speak with tears in her eyes " Mohammad... Yah."

He opened his eyes a little and looked at Hezlin then she took a breath of relief and pulled him into her embrace while she rested his head over her chest and started taking deep breaths while she closed her eyes and speak in a shivering voice " you scared me so bad... Yah you just make my heart stopped beating... Aghhh. "

She moved away from him and said
" come on... Let's go inside... Come on you are burning like a fire Mohammad what have you done to yourself. " He didn't speak anything because he was feeling so tired to even move and his eyes were not even opening properly then Hezlin held his arm over her shoulder and said
" please honey... A little bit effort... Please I can't pick you please try a little. "

He tried his best to stand up then he stumbled a little on his feet and Hezlin held his other arm while protecting him to fall, her lips trembled while looking at his condition because she never saw him this weak then she took him inside the room while taking slow steps and then she made him lay down on the bed while she adjusted his legs over the bed and pillow underneath his head.

She covered him with the blanket properly and sat beside his laying figure then she caressed his face while tears fell from her eyes then she said " oh my beloved Mohammad... What happened to you my love... Why are you scaring me like this?... "

His eyes were closed and he was taking deep breaths then Hezlin said " just hold on for a minute I'll call doctor hmm. " She immediately grabbed the phone and make a call to their family doctor.

After that she went to change her clothes and came out immediately then she bring a bowl of water and cotton swab and sat beside Abdullah on the bed, she placed wet wipes over his forehead to cure his high fever while she was reciting dua in her mouth loud enough to make him hear her voice

بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الْكَبِيرِ أَعُوذُ بِاللّٰهِ الْعَظِيمِ مِنْ شَرِّ كُلِّ عَرَقٍ نَعَّارٍوَمِنْ شَرِّ حَرِّ النَّارِ

I seek relief taking Allah's great blessed name from all the evils of pulling (pulsating) nerves and from the evils of the hot fire".

She didn't stop reciting this dua even for a single second and was continuously changing the wipes to cure his fever, the doctor arrived and entered in their room then she got up from the bed and he checked Abdullah while Hezlin told him how she found him laying out in the cold weather.

He carefully check him and then he said
" He took stress more than his strength... His blood pressure is very high... I'm giving an injection to cool his nerves it'll make him calm and rest cure him with these medicines he'll be fine. "

Hezlin got more worried that what kind of stress he took that leads his situation goes this sever, the doctor left after doing his work and Hezlin again sat beside him on the bed and leaned over his chest while his eyes were still closed and he was sleeping silently.

She felt her lips trembled while seeing him like this then she held his hand and kissed his palm while crying and saying
" Why are you suffering alone my love... What makes you this stressful... Angel be sacrificed on you my beloved Mohammad please don't do this to me... Please I can't see you like this my love... Please get well soon. "

She rested her head over his upper body and cried silently just then she heard his voice " Angel. "
She immediately looked up at his face and saw he opened his eyes a little and then she smiled while wiping her tears then she moved closer to him and cupped his face in one hand while saying

" Angel be sacrificed on you... Angel be sacrificed on her Mohammad thousands of times yes my love yes my beloved Mohammad. "

He smiled then he said " water... I need water. " She nodded her head and moved away from him then she poured a glass of water and helped him to lift his head up a little and make him drink the water. He lay back on the bed then she looked all over his face with a pained look on her face and he smiled a little with half open lidded eyes then he said

" It's just a fever my love... Don't worry huh... I'll be fine Insha'Allah. " She felt her lips trembled then she held his hand and kissed his palms from both sides then she said " you scared me so bad... You just scared me so bad Mohammad... I just can't even tell you how badly you scared me. "

She rested her head over his chest and started crying then he caressed her head and speak in a low hoarse voice " oh my beloved Angel... Don't be scared... Look I'm fine my love... You are my brave lady."

She lifted up her face and looked into his eyes then he saw tears were flowing through her eyes then she said " no I'm not strong... And I don't wanna be strong... I just want you... I want you to be my strength okay... If you are strong and healthy than I'm also strong or else I'm nothing... I'm nothing without you Mohammad do you understand? "

He smiled and blinked his eyes assuringly then he said " yes my Queen... " She smiled after hearing his words then she wiped her tears and said " I'll make breakfast for you then you have to take medicine too. "

He hummed in response then she got up from the bed and said " just take rest... I'm coming in short. " She left from there and went into the kitchen then she saw maids were already present there and she asked them to take out things and she started making breakfast.

After she was done with breakfast she walked towards Mishel's room and gently opened the door then she saw she was still sleeping so she didn't disturb her because her vacation has started, she closed the door and let her sleep then she grabbed the tray from the kitchen island and went to her bedroom.

She walked towards the bed and placed the table near the bed then she placed the tray over the table and sat beside Abdullah, she caressed his closed eye face and said
" Get up honey... Eat something and take medicine then take as much rest as you want hmm. "

He turned his side towards her and got up a little to sit while Hezlin supported his back with the pillows and he rested back with the pillows while leaning his head back with the head rest then Hezlin make him eat the food with her own hands while he silently eat the food.

She gave him a hot glass of milk and helped him to drink the milk she wanted to ask him the reason of his stress but she decided not to ask now as he got stable a little so it's better to divert his mind and let him get well properly then she'll ask him.

He was done with eating then Hezlin gave him his medicine and then she said " take rest huh... I'll be back after placing these dishes. " He hummed in response and slide down into the sheets then Hezlin left from there and as she came downstairs she saw Mishel standing near the corridors of her room far from kitchen then Hezlin said

" Assalamu alaikum sunshine... Have you freshen up yourself I'll ask the maid to prepare breakfast for you I need to take care of Mohammad huh. " Mishel walked towards Hezlin with fast steps with a worried look on her face and Hezlin entered in the kitchen then Mishel asked her

" What happened to Appa? " Hezlin placed the dishes on the counter and replied " he's sick... He's... " Mishel didn't let her complete her words and ran from there towards Abdulla's bedroom and Hezlin looked at her with a pained smile because she knew that Mishel also can't see Abdullah in pain or being sick.

Mishel immediately entered Abdullah's room while calling his name in a shocking voice " Appa... " He moved his face towards the direction of her voice and Mishel ran towards his bed then she kneeled down in front of his laying figure and looked at him with teary eyes while her lips trembled and Abdullah shook his head while smiling in pain she then speak in a low shaking voice

" Appa... I'm sorry... Please I'm sorry. "

He shook his head while closing his eyes and said " why are you saying sorry huh?" She held his hand in her both hands and said " you took stress right? Because of me... You know that you have blood pressure issue then why you are giving pain to yourself Appa... You... You asked me to be strong then why are you becoming weak huh? Please don't do this Appa... Please. "

He smiled then he said " I'm not becoming weak princess... I ask for forgiveness from my Rab and... Look I become sick do you know when a Muslim suffer from any sickness or illness it removed their past sins... Allah is helping me to remove my sins just don't worry huh. "

Mishel rested her head over his arm while crying her heart out and said " oh my beloved Appa... Eomma is always right we have never seen such tranquility such Tawakkul oh my beloved Appa you are so precious. "

Just then Hezlin entered in the room and saw Mishel was crying while resting her head over Abdulla's arm then she asked her " sunshine... Are you okay. " Abdullah realised Mishel didn't covered her neck then he pulled her near him immediately and covered her under his blanket then he said " come over my chest, rest your head here... Don't let Angel know about this I'm telling you. "

She started into his eyes back and forth while resting her head over his chest then Hezlin came near them and asked " you both father daughter being emotional over your sickness or there's something else huh? "

Abdullah looked at Hezlin and said
" She's just like you weak by heart when it comes to her family... Just go and bring breakfast for my daughter she'll do her breakfast here in our room."

Hezlin looked at him while tilting her head to side and asked " you want me to go and bring breakfast? " He hummed in response and said " yes... Go and bring breakfast for my princess just like you did for me. "

Hezlin smiled and nodded her head then she said " okay... I'll bring sunshine's breakfast. " As Hezlin left from there Abdullah looked at Mishel and said
" Look I'm making my Angel work a lot but it's better for her rather than knowing the reality. "

Mishel lifted up her face then she said
" But she'll get to know someday... Why are you hiding this from her. " Abdullah shook his head and said " she can't bear this pain my child... I know her more than anyone else... She used to be the strongest woman but she has suffered so much in past she has gone through the so much which make her so fragile and weak by heart if she got to know about what happened with you she'll remember some bitter memories from her past and I know she'll not forget this pain ever. "

He held her hand and said " she's yearning for Jimin, and now Ayaan is also abroad there's not a single night she spend without yearning and crying for both of them now I can't give her this grief... Please have mercy on my Angel I can't see her in pain. "

Mishel nodded her head then he said
" Promise me... Promise me you'll keep this in between me and you and our Allah... Hmm just keep in between us my child please. "

She nodded her head with trembling lips and teary eyes then Abdullah wiped her tears and said " be my brave girl... Come on open my cupboard and take out a warm scarf and wrapped it around your neck hmm. "

She nodded her head and got up from the bed then she did what Abdullah said and came back towards the bed then he asked her to sit next to him on the bed in his blanket and she silently obeyed him while he held her hand and turned to her side while Mishel smiled looking at him.

Hezlin entered the room and walked towards Mishel then she sat beside her on the bed and placed the tray over the mattress and said " come on sunshine... Today Eomma will make you eat with her own hands. "

Mishel twitched her lips to side into a small smile and then Hezlin started to feed hee the break with her own hands while she eats herself too.

After having breakfast Mishel went back to her room as Abdullah fell asleep because of the effects of medicine and Hezlin was taking care of him.

She closed the door behind her and rested her back with the door while thinking about Abdullah's condition and his words echoed through her ears

Promise me... Promise me you'll keep this in between you me and our Allah.

Her lips trembled as she removed the scarf around her neck then she walked towards the dresser and looked at her reflection in the mirror while she caressed the marks over her neck with trembling lips and teary eyes and then she closed her eyes to remember what happened to her that night.

She sat on the dresser stool and grabbed her head while taking deep breaths as her mind started hurting then she remembered Yujin gave her drink and after that she went to the restroom to wash her clothes but then her sight started to go blur.

She opened her eyes and realised there was something in the drink then she speak to herself " b... But yeona also took that drink... And she said he's Taehyung's best fr... " Her eyes immediately got wide open and she looked up in the mirror at her reflection then she saw a vision of those moments in front of her eyes but she couldn't concentrate on the face carefully.

She shook her head while tears started to form in her eyes then she speak to herself
" Please no... Please you can't... "
She immediately ran towards the bathroom and grabbed her shirt from the wall hanger then she came back in her room while holding the shirt in her hands and was staring at her shirt with wide eyes while her heart was beating faster than ever and she was taking deep breaths.

She stood near the dresser and gulped down her saliva then she moved the shirt near her face and sniffed her shirt just then she closed her eyes as tears fell from her eyes because this strong scent belongs to only one man and she recognise his scent very well.

She felt weak on her knees and fell on the ground while turning her legs to side then she remembered everything clearly how she approached him and how he kissed her then she started crying in whimpers as she remembered she also responded back to him then she started hitting her fists on the floor while crying her heart out but tried her best to keep her voice low and was screaming in low voice

" Taehyung... Why... Why Taehyung? "

___________________

A/N

I did not want this to be a lesson

I wanted this to be love

Don't forget to vote lovelies :)

Love from Mahi ❤️‍🩹

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4.6K 479 29
WHEN A HIGH HANDED STUDENT ...GRUMPY YET RUDE AND A MAN WITH NO RELIGION FALLS IN LOVE WITH A RELIGIOUS GIRL ...WHO IS MUSLIM.. HE WNATED TO TEAR HER...
139K 10K 42
After being forced to marry a woman his parents chose for him, Park Jimin's life has been nothing but depressing until he receives a card from a str...
615K 32.8K 75
"I don't care about his wife. We like each other, a lot. And I always get what I want." Jeon Jungkook seems to have everything he could've wished for...
131K 2.6K 27
What happened if a girl name Kim Y/n is a nerd then her brother Taehyung dare Jungkook to date Y/n for 1 month and break your heart and then you chan...