NEIGHBORS ➢ C. STURNIOLO

By l1velaughluke

❝can you keep it the fuck down? who needs to yell about eggs that late at night?❞ ☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★ WHERE elena... More

NEIGHBORS
01. arthur christmas
03. great. it's you.
04. car video ft. elena
05. mac and cheese
06. roman
07. we're friends, right?
08. lover's quarrel
09. holiday baking
10. hello kitty cafe
11. LAX
12. somerville, massachusetts
13. what's so funny?
14. 3

02. christmas break

491 6 7
By l1velaughluke

NEIGHBORS !
╰┈➤ 02. christmas break
messages, instagram, irl

bad bitches & chris😜

nicky💜 – nick
licensed baddie – matt
triplet #3 – chris
kevin hart – elena
A MILLI – camila
sparta – roman

nicky💜
Hi friends

kevin hart
hi baby

nicky💜
I love u so so so much

triplet #3
Can y'all stfu

nicky💜
Anyway

kevin hart
so fucking rude

nicky💜
Not rn plz

licensed baddie
What did u want to say Nick?

kevin hart
look at this little sweetheart

nicky💜
Matt is blushing and kicking his feet
next to me rn the little cutie

Anyway!!!!!!!

Did u guys wanna come over tmr

Like a little sleepover vibe

kevin hart
always!!!

A MILLI
always down!

sparta
ooh yes please!

triplet #3
Who asked you

nicky💜
Here we go again

licensed baddie
Owen has arrived!

nicky💜
Bring what snacks u guys want

We'll get pizza since Bernard
has been begging us to go

licensed baddie
Bye

nicky 💜
Elena do u mind getting us that one
cake from that bakery in Glendale?

kevin hart
LMAO

it's ok matty i like ur middle name

anyway nick, the birds milk one?

triplet #3
Foul ass name for a cake

nicky💜
Ignore him he's on his period

But yes that one please !

A MILLI
i'll go! i have to pick up romy anyways

nicky💜
Perfect!! I'll see u all tmrw<3

kevin hart
i got u no problem

mwah see u 🤍🤍🤍🤍

nicky💜
Yay thank you Lena!!!!

kevin hart
😘 anything for my princess

triplet #3
Would it kill you to not be fucking
gross

A MILLI
see u!!

sparta
see you Nick and Matt!!

kevin hart
LMFAO

Elena was more than happy to spend more time with her friends. If she was honest, she didn't know how her feud with Chris has lasted this long. She just thought he was having a bad day when she knocked on the door, but she was still pissed.

She was convinced that the next time she'd be face to face with him, he'd apologize for his behavior and they would go on to be like how she was with his brothers. Obviously, she didn't know Chris at all.

Chris started calling her Alana, not knowing her real name and the name stuck. Chris definitely knew her name, though.

Nick knew that his friend was stressing out over school and he thought this was the least he could do, knowing that the stress spread over to Camila and Roman.

One thing about Nick was that he loved to do sentimental things for the people he cared about, and it constantly showed. He wanted to do something for his friends to show them that he appreciated their hard work and that he appreciated how they would come over even though they were busy with school, so this was the bare minimum in his eyes.

Elena had come over early that day to help clean the living room and help with the laundry for the blankets, even bringing her own and one for Camila and Roman.

The boys refused to put up Christmas lights in the living room, opposed to Elena's idea to liven up the place a bit. They said no. However, once Elena offered to be the one to hang them up, they were finally open to the idea.

She rolled her eyes and headed to Target for Command hooks, once she was back, the Christmas lights that Nick had bought were in a box on the couch. They were plain and warm toned, perfect for the white walls.

Stepping down from the ladder, she plugged the light into the socket and admired her work. With her hands on her hips, Matt came out of nowhere and stepped beside her, wrapping both arms around her shoulders, "thank you thank you, Len!"

She shoved him off, "let go, Matthew. You guys weren't gonna do it anyway."

"Exactly why I said thank you! I was bugging Nick to do it but he never felt like it and Chris was fine with our plain white walls. It makes it feel homey, in a way, no? Anyway, I really love it, thank you," he pulled her into another bone crushing hug.

"I'll start screaming, Matt," and he let go, "it's done!"

Nick came down the steps, "Lena I love it!"

She rolled her eyes, "duh, 'cause it looks good."

"Thank you Lena! Oh, Mila said she's on the way and I ordered the pizza already. I think the blankets should be dry now, Matt can you check please?"

"Only because you asked nicely."

The three stayed on the couch until Camila and Roman showed up, Chris emerging from Matt's room where he'd been hiding when he heard Roman's voice. At the sound of it, he rolled his eyes.

He couldn't pinpoint why he disliked Roman's presence so much.

The pizza came and Nick asked for everyone to either use napkins or the paper plates since he didn't feel like washing dishes, and once Elena grabbed her slice she situated herself beside Matt.

He slung his arm over her shoulder, eyes trained on the TV in front of him as he indulged in his meal.

Chris walked back from the kitchen island where the pizza was and his eyes landed on how cozy his brother was being with Elena.

"Why are you touching her?" He seethed at his brother with a mouthful of pepperoni pizza.

Matt turns his head with his eyes on the TV still, "why are you talking with your mouth open? Chew and swallow then you can talk shit, yeah?"

Elena let out a laugh from beside Matt's side, patting his cheek as a thank you and flipped off Chris from where she was seated, "Matt's arrived!"

Eventually, Chris suggested to watch a scary movie. Nick objected, saying that their three friends spent the whole two weeks studying and stressed and didn't need anything more piled on top. Matt and Chris shared a look, "you're deflecting because you're the one who's scared. Lena, can you put on The Babadook?" Matt pat her shoulder to get her attention.

She giggled at this, "is it okay with Nick?"

"Fuck you, Matt. You can turn it on, Len. I'll sit next to Mila and suffer."

Elena laughed again, grabbing the remote from the coffee table and turned on the movie. Roman sat up from his place on the rug, sitting on Elena's side where Matt wasn't.

"What do you think you're doing, Romy?"

"I need emotional support and it won't be Nick and Camila. So now it's you," he wrapped both arms around Elena's waist and she laughed louder, loud enough to grab the attention of Chris.

He turned his head and saw the arms around Elena, rolling his eyes, "you can't be serious. You're too grown for this," he scoffed.

"Yeah? But it's fine when Nick does it?"

Chris had no rebuttal, sitting and staring at the TV in silence.

After an hour and thirty minutes of eating cake and watching the movie, Nick speaks up.

"Fuck all of you for not objecting, I hated that. 90 minutes of my life trying not to shit my pants for you guys to be entertained. We could've watched Spongebob, maybe even Arthur Christmas–"

"Oh my God, Ni– he's not fine, Nick! Give it up!" Chris yelled.

"Your mother! Whatever. Elena, help me wash the dishes, please?"

Chris walked to the kitchen to drop his plate off in the sink, "again, we have the same mother you fucking moron."

Elena snorts a laugh, "of course, Nicky. I'm gonna sleepover tonight, yeah?"

"No problem, but sleep with Matt tonight. I already told Chris earlier that if we watched something scary then he's staying in my room tonight."

She smiled, "no problem, I love spending time with my Bernie."

"You're on the couch."

Shortly after Nick and Elena cleaned up with the help of their friend's and Nick's brothers, Camila and Roman left with Roman saying he was too scared to be home alone and Camila pulled him by his ear to the front door to have him sleep over.

The last four said goodnight to each other, going to their separate rooms.

Once Elena had changed into a Fresh Love hoodie and pajama pants from Matt, she situated herself in his bed with his arm above the pillow where her head was snuggled in to.

"You know," Elena started as she chose her pictures for her photo dump, "I'm convinced there's something going on between Mila and Roman."

"Yeah? I feel like I do, too. They're always together. I mean, you could've picked him up."

"Right!" She turned her body to face Matt, "I knew I wasn't going crazy. And I think Roman is going with her to visit when she goes home over break. There has to be something going on."

He laughed at this, "oh, make sure I'm first in that post. I like being on your feed."

"Needy boy."

tagged: matthew.sturniolo

tagged: matthew.sturniolo, nicolassturniolo

tagged: camilachoi, romanhines

tagged: matthew.sturniolo, christophersturniolo, nicolassturniolo

tagged: nicolassturniolo

tagged: matthew.sturniolo, christophersturniolo, nicolassturniolo, camilachoi, romanhines

tagged: romanhines

Liked by matthew.sturniolo, camilachoi, nicolassturniolo, and 872 others
elenahart: life lately with my friends ft. matt and nick's youngest brother‼️‼️ ps matt wanted to be first

matthew.sturniolo Oh yeah oh yeah
elenahart anything for my bernie wernie
     ↳ matthew.sturniolo Unfollowed

nicolassturniolo Did u know ur my favorite person ever
nicolassturniolo Literally love u so much
elenahart did u know i would k*ll for u???

christophersturniolo Why am I here

camilachoi I LOVE U BAEFY!!!😓😓
elenahart I LOVE U MORE BAEFY!!!!!!!!!!!!

romanhines out of all the pics u've taken of me. this is the one????
elenahart u like???😋😜
     ↳ romanhines please delete my number

user MELENA??? ELENATT???
liked by matthew.sturniolo, elenahart
user YO WHAG THE FUCK

user ELENA GIRL 4EVER‼️‼️‼️‼️

user are you free tomorrow elena because i'm free tomorrow not doing anything completely free no plans so if you wanted to do something tomorrow i would be able to because i have no plans and

user no i still believe in the enemies to lovers arc
user1 omg give it up they hate each other
     user THATS WHAT THEY WANT U TO THINK!!!

"There. Now go to sleep, Matthew," she took the log pillow that supported her lower back and tucked it between them before facing the other side.

"Night night, Lena."

Twenty minutes pass and Matt had long gone to sleep, Elena knew by the soft snores that left his mouth, but Elena was tossing and turning.

It wasn't because she was in Matt's room, it wasn't the first time she'd slept in here with him. After a few minutes of racking her brain for an answer, she chalked it up to her indigestion. What else could it have been?

She figured her food wouldn't settle correctly, deciding to get up and head to the kitchen for a glass of water.

No one would be awake anyway, so she just got up not caring about her appearance and was greeted with a shirtless Chris with matching pajama pants hung low on his hips, scrolling on his phone mindlessly with a can of Pepsi in his free hand.

"Great. It's you."

⋅⊰˗ˏˋ ˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ ˎˊ˗⊱⋅.
EDITED AGAIN :D

📁 l1velaughluke:

I WAS SO BUSY AFTER BREAK AND I ABANDONED ALL MY STORIES OMFG but i'm back for now😝

BUT!!!! i'm loving this so far AND NO!!! there will be no matt and elena. they are just good friends. i have something for matt in mind 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 6.9K 49
❝ it's exhausting, pretending to hate you. ❞ ❝ you don't hate me? ❞ ❝ we both know i don't. ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . what was believed to be a harmles...
63.8K 1.5K 36
─────── you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . ──────────────── 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 . . . 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 ha...
159K 4K 35
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ where two bestfriends have always been in denial about their feelings but will it come to the light?
92.1K 1.1K 31
"your love is scaring me no one has ever cared for me as much" WHERE two best friends fall for each other but one is sca...