A Survivor's life in the dung...

By TheManCandy

Witness the journey of a man who lost everything, as he dives in the dungeon for strength and power. will he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcements
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
I'm sorry.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Fuck Me
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (Noice)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
No Update Today
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Announcement
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
no chapter today
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Sorry
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Not a chapter (contain slight spoiler)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 Epilogue (Book1)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Heracles Familia (New Members)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Greetings!!!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Sorry
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Well, Y'all Might Be Wondering.
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Welp, it's that time of the year again.
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 113

238 14 4
By TheManCandy

The black Goliath became encased by a magical bombardment that was cast by multiple mages that Bors Elder brought. It roared angrily as chunks of its skin was burned off, and destroyed.

Yet even with all of that, its regeneration was fast enough that it seems like it wasn't receiving any damage.

"COME ON YOU LOTS!!! KEEP IT GROUNDED!!!" Bors barked orders towards the adventurers of the 18th floor, he gritted his teeth as he saw that the damage they can dish out was slower compared to the monster's healing. "Tsk... Fuck we need more fire power!" he mutters angrily.

Suddenly, the black Goliath turned into his direction, it's mouth light up as magic quickly formed in it. "FUCK!!! HOWL, GET DOWN!!!" He jumped to the front and raised his shield in order to protect the mages.

*BOOM!!!*

He blocked the magic with his shield, but in doing so he was sent flying and crashing into the ground, his shield cracked as it slowly shattered, just from one hit. But that was the least of his worry, his eyes quickly moved to the mage, thinking the worst.

But he let out a huge sigh of relief when he saw other adventurers also jumped in to protect the mages from the Howl. Along with the adventurers who jumped in was Bors and Lysander from Heracles familia.

"Nicely done!" He smiled seeing that their main firepower are still safe, he quickly got up and signalled for the supporter to bring him an another shield for him to use.

That was the state of how the fighting was going, with the mages peppering the monster with spells, as the ground units distract it with Ryuu, Denki, Helga, and Asfi taking the lead.

Bors on the top of his lungs rallied the adventurer to keep on fighting. "WE'VE GOT ALL THE WEAPONS YOU LOT NEED!!! IF YOURS BRAKE, TAKE A NEW ONE!!! WE'VE NEVER WORK TOGETHER BEFORE!!! JUST DON'T GET IN EACH OTHERS WAY!!! FIGHT THE WAY YOU WANT TO FIGHT!!! WE WILL TAKE THIS MONSTER DOWN!!!"

""AYEEEEEE!!!!"" The adventurer charged as Bors Elder lead by example, he was among the adventurers who fearlessly took their weapons towards the black Goliath.

.
.
.

The fight continued in a chaotic shambles, adventurers against monsters, the floor most against everyone. Left and right someone was dying, be it monsters or mortals, it was total anarchy.

Yet even all of that, they finally brought the Goliath to its knees, the adventurers screamed as the monster was littered with wounds. They could feel it, victory was in their grasp... Or so they thought.

Ryuu felt something was off, and right in cue, smoke started to rise from the monsters body, it's wounds started to close, as chunks of its flesh started to mend. It was healing it self.

Not only that, but its mana started to rise as well, not just the Goliath, but the monsters with it as well. They were starting to go berserk.

"Gods help up." mutter one of the adventurer in resignation.

.
.
.
.
.

Bell cut trough another monster as he tried his best to help everyone he can, his body was filled with blood, both his and the many monster he had slain.

He felt two presence coming his way, he made a quick turn only to see Denki and Ryuu, who were also bloodied from the fight.

"Bell." Denki opened as he slashed a ligerfang in half. He made his way besides Bell, and with a serious look on his face he spoke. "I want you to handle the rest of the monsters in the area, the 4 of us will try to stop Goliath."

Bell widened his eyes, he started to protest but before he can even make a single word, Ryuu cut him off. "We cannot let them overrun us. If we can but enough time, maybe the mages that are still active will be able to fire off another shot."

"But we already tried that!"

"If it fails, We'll do it again, and again until we succeed." Denki spoke firmly. "This is our only option."

"Mr. Denki." Bell looked at the two, he closed his eyes and nodded. Denki seeing this smiled and patted Bell on his shoulder.

"Good luck. I trust you, little rookie." Denki and Ryuu rushed towards the Goliath leaving Bell behind, along with the two are Helga and Asfi, who are already engaging the monster.

Bell watched clinching his fist, he hated this feeling, he hated how he couldn't help, he hated being weak.

He watched as the four fought the Goliath with everything they had, while he could only stay at the back.

As his frustration continued to build, so was the desire for strength, chimes of bells started to echo into the surrounding as a bright white light engulfed Bell's fist. His skill Argonaut was activating right at this moment. He refused to be weak, to be useless.

He took a step towards the black Goliath, his mana running wild as it enveloped his hand. The monster felt it, the magic that was forming inside Bell.

It looked at its direction, making Denki follow its gaze. Denki's eyes widened when he saw Bell moving closer towards the black Goliath. "IDIOT GET BACK!!!" he screamed but Bell ignored him.

The white haired adventurer raised his arm forward, a look of determination streaking from his eyes. He gritted his teeth as he felt his mana growing stronger and stronger.

The black Goliath also made its move, it's mouth glowed as a howl was forming, aimed at Bell.

But Bell was much faster, screaming on the top of his lungs, he chanted his spell, boosted by his skill. "FIREBOLT!!!"

A bright light flashed and covered everyone's vision as Bell released his magic, a large beam of fire raced towards the black Goliath as it exploded on impact. Shaking the very air with its force.

*BOOM!!!*

But as the smoke cleared, Bell's eyes widened, the black Goliath was still standing, a portion of its head was gone, obliterated by Bell's magic. But from the mouth below, it was still intact, it's mouth formed a smile which sent shiver down the advebturer's spine.

Its mouth glowed even brighter, as it released its largest howl of the day, straight towards Bell.

"BELL!!!" Denki screamed, he ran as fast as he can to reach the white haired adventurer, but it was too late. The monster already released its magic. "NOOO!!!"

*BOOM!!!*

The howl reached Bell, sending him flying in the air, his body twisting like a puppet that was cut off its string, ragdolled and lifeless, he crashed to the ground and bounced multiple times before Denki could reach and catch him.

Denki rolled to the ground as he held Bell tightly, he made sure that the white haired adventurer wouldn't sustain anymore damage as he used his body to shield him as best he can.

He grabbed his katana and stabbed it to the ground, stopping their momentum, he then moved quickly, placing Bell on the ground, as he check if he was still breathing.

"HEALER, POTION!!!" Denki screamed on top of his lungs, he wasn't knowledgable when it comes to performing medical assistance. 'If only I brought Katty.' He thought as he sense Helga, Asfi, and Ryuu coming his way as well. He looked at their direction, and with pleading eyes he spoke, his voice cracking. "H-help him..."

Asfi quickly moved, applying first aid towards Bell, she at least was knowledgeable and had brought medical supplies and a plethora of potions in case of such emergency.

Denki moved out of the way, letting Asfi deal with it, clenched his fist, gripping his katana tightly, he turned towards the black Goliath who had now resumed its rampage.

Without looking down toward Asfi who was treating Bell, he spoke coldly. "Take care of him..." his mana exploded in anger as he walked towards the monster.

"And where do you think you're going?!" Helga stood in front of Denki, stopping him on his tracks.

"To kill that fucker." Denki answered her, venom laced in his voice. "Get out of my way." he forcefully moved forwards, bumping shoulders with Helga.

"To get yourself killed more likely!" Helga glared at the young samurai, she then gripped his hands not allowing him to move further.

"Let me go." He spoke coldly, killing intent bursting in the air. "That's an order."

"I refused!" Helga let her mana swell as well, clashing with Denki as her gripped on his hand became even tighter. "I will not follow an order that will have yourself killed."

"Enough!" a piercing voice stopped the two before things escalated even further. It was Hestia, beside her was Lili, who paled as she felt their two bloodlust and mana in the air. The goddess glared at the two which made them look down, both in shame and frustration. Hestia moved his attention towards Bell, her face crumbling up as worry filled her eyes. "H-how is he?"

"He's breathing..." Ryuu answered, down ridden as she supported Asfi with the healing. "But his wounds... They're really bad."

Asfi stood up, she was done with the first aid, she looked at the battle and saw the adventurers getting slaughtered by the monsters and the black Goliath, who without the four of them are rampaging without worry.  "Lion I'll leave this too you." She spoke heading towards the battle to help, but before doing so, she glanced at Denki and Helga. "Are you two done with you childish argument? If so, let's do our job."

The two nodded and moved with Asfi, Denki sparing one last look at Bell before moving. He clinched his fist, vowing to take revenge for his friend. Helga seeing this shook her head, she just hope Denki wouldn't do anything stupid.

Hestia moved and kneeled besides the unconscious Bell, his hand carefully touching his face. "Elf... Go." She spoke towards Ryuu, her eyes not leaving Bell's face. "Buy as much time as you can... Bell will wake up, he will wake up and defeat that monster."

"Lady Hestia..." Ryuu stared at the goddess, wondering where she got such confidence.

"You saw it didn't you? Bell can do it. He can defeat that monster... I trust him." Hestia smiled confidently.

Ryuu tried to gauge the goddess, and she can see the confidence in her eyes. "Ok..." She spoke as she stood up as well, looking at the monster with determination. She then rushed to join in the fight.

Hestia resumed at watching Bell, she spoke, trying to wake her child up. "Bell! Get up! Everyone is still fighting. Fighting that dreadful foe. Only you can defeat it. Bell wake up... BELL!!!..."

'Goddess... I can hear you... I know... My body... It just won't move.' Bell couldn't answer, but he can hear it all, he was forcing his body to obey, but it wouldn't, no matter how hard he tries. 'Move! Move! Move! I have to fight! For the goddess! For everyone!'

"If anyone deserves to be called a hero, it isn't someone who picked up the sword." A voice suddenly came out of the forest. Hestia and Lili looked to see Hermes walking out, his eyes are glued towards Bell. He continued, "Or the one who held up the shield... It's neither the one who healed the wounded."

Bell recognized the saying, it was the saying his grandpa used to say to him everytime he reads him about heroes in their stories. His grandfather's voice echoes inside his mind, mirroring that of Hermes. "Only the one who truly risk his life may be called a hero..."

"Protect your friends, save the girl, face the danger. It doesn't matter if you fall or fail, it is fine to be disheartened. Cry your heart out over it." His grandfathers voice continue to mix in with that of Hermes. "There's a victor within the defeat. Have faith in your wishes, cry out your desire. Only then will you become..."

Bell slowly opened his eyes, his mouth moved to finish the phrase. "The best hero there is."

.
.
.
.
.

The fighting was becoming intense, Denki was charging recklessly, slashing endlessly at the black Goliath's tough skin. Yet maybe because of anger, or maybe disparation, his sword was able to do damage, shredding its skin with his every slash.

Helga was doing her best to keep Denki in check, she was now mainly using her shield, supporting Denki with the best of her abilities. She clicked her tongue, Denki wasn't usually like this, he was never a reckless fighter so keeping up was harder than usual for her.

Ryuu and Asfi was among them, the four of them were the main point of attack and defense against the black Goliath, while the other adventurers were doing their best keeping the other monster at bay.

The fighting suddenly stopped when they heard another sound of chiming bells. They followed it, and saw Bell, who was now awake, glowing a bright white light. On his hand was a weapon Lili had scurried from the armory left behind by Loki familia.

Bell walked, limping towards the black Goliath, the voice of Hestia stuck on his mind. "I believe in you, Bell." even though he was limping, every step he took was filled with confidence and belief in himself.

He stopped a few meters away from the monster, now the voice of his grandfather filled his mind. "Let your yearning burn. Roar out your wishes." he closed his eyes, the white light shining brighter, the bell chimes growing louder.

Every being stopped, they could hear it, the sound of hope, all from each strike of the bell.

Hestia who was watching from afar had her mouth wide open. "L-limit off?!" She mutters in excitement and disbelief.

*ROAR!!!*

The black Goliath roared loudly, making every monster stopped on their tracks and shift towards Bell, it as well was moving towards Bell, desperate, trying to stop him from doing whatever he was planning on doing.

"DON'T LET THEM GET THROUGH HIM!!!" Moldo screamed on top of his lungs as he and his gang moved to stop the monsters from reaching Bell.

Every adventurer moved to stop the monsters from reaching Bell, Ryuu and Denki shared a look with each other as they move to intercept the black Goliath.

"In the sky of a now distant forest. Infinite stars scattered in the endless night sky. Respond to my foolish voice, give me now divine protection of starfire." Ryuu began chanting as she strike the monster at its knee caps, she was still fighting as she chant making her move faster as mana started to enveloped her body. "Give the mercy of light to the one that abandoned you. Come, wandering wind, the wandering traveler."

Helga gupled, she couldn't believe her eyes. "S-she's chanting while moving that fast!" she remembered Denki's words, about Ryuu being strong, at first she doubted it, seeing that Ryuu was only a waitress in the hostess of fertility, but now oh how wrong she was.

"Cross the sky and run through the wilderness," she was a blue, slicing the monster from everywhere while still maintaining enough focus to chant her spell. "run faster than anything else. Imbue the light of stardust and destroy the enemy!"

Mikoto saw this and started chanting a spell as well, she knew this wouldn't do much, but anything will help just to slow the monster down. For Bell to finish it off. "I respectfully speak to you, my War God that can break through any thing, lead me from the precious heaven. Give my petty body divine power of your grand body. Rescue them light of purification, sword of crushing evil. Sweep sword of suppression, sacred sword of conquest. It arrives here now by my order. Descend from heaven, rule the earth - shinbu tousei!"

Welf who had gone and searched for the package he had lost in the fight against Moldo's gang had now returned, on his hand was a large great sword, red in color, it was a magic sword, something he hated, but he was willing to use it, if it means winning this fight.

'Well, I have something up my sleeve as well!' Asfi touched her boots as a large pair of wings formed on it, she then flew towards the monster, as she took out two large magical rod of her creation.

Denki expanded his mana dome to the limit, encasing everything inside the 18th floor, his mana exploded as he forced everything out. "Captain... An attack must contain intent right?" A small smirked rose from his lips as his bloodlust and killing intent filled the very space.

He gripped his katana tight, his mind jumping back to the events 3 and a half months ago, when his captain and his master fought against each other. "Its something like this right?" his mana formed an apparition behind him. That of a sparrow, orange in color like that of autumn leaves. His mana was starting to form something more than intent, it was starting to be filled with emotion.

At the same time, they released their attack towards the black Goliath.

"LUMINOS WIND!!!" Ryuu jumped in front of its face. A silver beamed flew straight towards the monster's head.

"FUTSUNOMITAMA!!!" Mikoto extended her arms forward as her spell formed above the monster's head, unleashing extremely heavy gravity crashing towards it.

"FIRE MOON!!!" Welf pointed his magic swords towards the monster as a beam of flame toroedoed towards it.

"Hmff!" Asfi threw the two large rod straight towards its eyes, as the runic engraving started to glow, exploding on impact.

"MOMOHA NO SUZUME NO HISHŌ!!!" Denki slashed his sword as fast as he can, the orange sparrow following his blade as it split into multiple slashes, coppying the ultimate technique of his master. It wasn't perfect, but for this it was enough.

Their attack leveled the ground on which the monster stood, cratering it, with the monster inside, the ground shook with their combined force, sending debris flying all over. But it wasn't enough, the monster roared defiantly as it flailed its arms, hitting the adventurers, sending them crashing on the ground.

*ROAR!!!*

It was weakened, to the point that it looked like it was gassed, tired from the punishment it had received.

The sound of chiming bell grew louder and louder as Bell walked towards the monster, his injuries bleeding yet he stood tall. He took a deep breathe and ran towards it, every step is painful but he paid it no mind,

"ARGHHHHH!!!!" He screamed, a powerful roar, containing his determination to protect everyone, he gripped the weapon tightly, and with one swift moved, he slashed it towards the monster, with everything he has.

*BOOM!!!*

A thunderous explosion shook the entire 18th floor, a white light blinded everyone, shockwaves sending everything flying, monsters, adventurers, all were sent back due to how powerful Bell's strike was.

The weapon on Bell's hand disintegrated, as it couldn't handle the mana it contained, and as the light settled, they saw the black Goliath, cut in half, with its core their for everyone to see.

But it wasn't dead.

"E-even that attack didn't do it?" one adventurer muttered in disbelief. Everyone dreaded the prospect of fighting it again.

It started to regenerate, its flesh slowly moving to cover the monster core, everyone was tired, they couldn't move. Bell unsheathed his dagger and rushed towards the monsters but he fell face first, his injuries was too much. He started in horror as the flesh had now completely enveloped the core, their one chance now gone.

"No way..." Bell clinched his fist, getting a handful of dirt in the process, he bit his lips In frustration.

Everyone felt hopeless... But that wasn't all. Another sensation hit them, that of death. Bell felt his heart getting squished so was everyone else. But as everyone felt hopeless, laughter hit their ear. It was Denki.

"Get a hold of yourself Denki!" Bell heard Helga as she shakes Denki, her face was that of desperation. "We can still make it out of here, but we need you to not go crazy now!"

Bell couldn't blame him, he couldn't blame anyone for going mad at this situation. But Denki voice wasn't that of madness, no it was filled with confidence, hope, and relief.

"Nah... Everything will be ok now." he beamed at Helga, confusing her. Those who heard it was confused as well. Bell stared at Denki, listening to his every words. "After all, he is here."

Bell felt his heart beat faster, as with a confident smile, Denki seemingly asked a question out of nowhere. "Geez... What took you so long, Captain?"

*BOOM!!!*

The world turned red as a crimson lightning fell from the skies and landed between the adventurers and the black Goliath.

Bell could hear Ryuu mutter in disbelief besides him. "A-August... Kaizer?" and Bell knew right there, he was staring at the back of a true Hero.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***

Chapter 113 is now complete. How are you all enjoying the story so far?

Please leave a comment, review, and feedback to help me improve this fanfic. Every little thing helps me understand your preferences and will contribute to writing a better fanfic for you all to enjoy.

Thank you for following this fanfic. I hope you're enjoying it.

Have a good day, everyone. Love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 3.2K 14
A villain must not always be a villain. In this case however, the death of countless people are haunting Izuku Midoriya the number 3 villain in Japan...
141K 2K 20
A man by the name of Daniel Langcaster dies in his world from saving a lot of people during a robbery as such he meets god and he tells him of his d...
842 23 1
Before reading please note that this is Sukuna x Megumi (Sukufushi!!) There are trigger warnings for the following; forced eating, description of v...
47.3K 1.4K 25
"i'll love you to death but I'll expect the same from you" ✧・゚: *✧죽음의 천사・゚:*✧ y/n is super obsessive over people once she falls in love with them an...