Falling In Manchester

By Sofie_tomlinson28

Harry, nineteen and has just moved away from home to attend the University of Arts, has no idea that much mor... More

Chapter One - Harry
Chapter Two - Louis
Chapter Three - Harry
Chapter Four - Louis
Chapter Five - Harry
Chapter Six - Louis
Chapter Seven - Harry
Chapter Eight - Louis
Chapter Nine - Harry
Chapter Ten - Louis
Chapter Eleven - Harry
Chapter Twelve - Louis
Chapter Thirteen - Harry
Chapter Fourteen - Louis
Chapter Fifteen - Harry
Chapter Sixteen - Louis
Chapter Seventeen - Harry
Chapter Eighteen - Louis
Chapter Nineteen - Harry
Chapter Twenty- Louis
Chapter Twenty-One - Harry
Chapter Twenty-Two - Louis
Chapter Twenty-Three - Harry
Chapter Twenty-Five - Harry
Chapter Twenty-Six - Louis
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Harry
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Louis
Epilogue - Harry

Chapter Twenty-Four - Louis

502 21 26
By Sofie_tomlinson28

Louis had put a lot of thought into Harry's present. He had spent weeks trying to decide, and even though it didn't seem like that much, Louis knew it would mean a lot to Harry.

Both he and Harry had work that day so they wouldn't see each other until that evening.

Louis started the day out by singing Happy Birthday into his phone, sending it as a voice message to Harry. Harry replied, Thank youghfgufygh <3 Can't wait for later

Louis couldn't wait either.

All day they texted.

All day Louis was buzzing with the need to see Harry.

Even if it had been mere hours since they last had seen each other, he was still equally excited to see him each time.

Louis had slowly come to the realisation that the feelings he felt for Harry were probably love. He didn't know how to describe it otherwise. Harry made his heart skip a beat at the best times. He made Louis feel beautiful. He made him feel talented. He made him feel so many things, and Louis was so, so in love.

At Christmas, when he had talked to his mother about being in love, was when he had slowly begun to realise it, but lately, it had hit him hard every time he laid eyes on Harry, and he had to suppress those three words. They had been dating for months now. It was okay to feel it, Louis just wasn't sure if Harry was all the way there yet. So he would wait to say it. It was just hard not to when the words always lay ready on his tongue.

After work, Louis quickly went home to change clothes. He styled his hair, shaved his beard, and cleansed his skin. He put on jeans, a green jumper, and his Vans. He then nicely asked Zayn to wrap his present for him because he wanted it to be pretty for Harry.

"Twenty-two years on Earth and still has no clue how to wrap a present properly," sighed Zayn, but he did it nonetheless.

Louis kissed his cheek. "Thanks, Zed."

He called a cab for the drive due to that it was pouring down.

The ride there wasn't long, and before long, Louis was in front of Harry and Niall's building.

He smiled at it, butterflies swarming his stomach. His boy was up there. His beautiful boyfriend.

Louis was so whipped.

He quickly paid the driver and hurried out of the car, over the sidewalk, up the few steps to the door, pulled out his keys, and unlocked the door.

He loved having a key.

He loved Harry.

He wanted to do a silly little dance of happiness. He had never before tried being this happy. He had never thought it possible.

He hurried up the stairs.

He was slightly out of breath once he reached Harry's door. He knew Harry had gotten home about half an hour ago, and even through the door, he could smell Harry's cooking.

He loved Harry's cooking.

He opened the door and stepped inside. He called, "Honey, I'm here."

Hurried footsteps, and there he was. Harry. Curls collected in a bun, a bit of pizza sauce on his cheek, eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Lou," Harry said, smiling softly. "Hi." He stepped closer, his hands held away from his body. They were covered in flour.

Louis chuckled slightly, putting his bag down on the floor. He went to Harry, gently caressing his jaw. Harry closed his eyes at the gesture, exhaling. "You have a bit here," Louis mumbled, wiping away the sauce stain. He wiped his finger on Harry's apron.

Harry blushed lightly. "Thank you."

Louis wet his lips. Where he before had been in such a hurry, he now felt like time should just stand still. Perhaps it did. Every time he was close to Harry like this, he felt like the world around them stopped. Only for them. Harry made Louis' world stop spinning in the most magical ways.

"Happy birthday," he whispered, standing up on his tiptoes to kiss Harry.

Harry hummed against Louis' lips, pulling away with a smile. "Thank you, Babe."

Those damn butterflies.

"I missed you," Louis said. "All day at work all I could think about was you."

"I can only say the same," Harry chuckled. "Mary almost got tired of my whining in the end, but in a fond way."

"That's good." Louis wet his lips. "I'm taking it we are gonna eat pizza?"

Harry grinned. "Homemade."

"Want me to help?" Louis asked, kissing Harry's chin, because why the heck not?

"Absolutely not," Harry grinned. "But you can sit on the counter and keep me company, ey? Rather that than burning the kitchen down."

"Hey," Louis said, mimicking offended.

Harry rolled his eyes fondly. "Not like you're not used to it."

"Hmm, that's true."

Louis followed Harry to the kitchen, plopping himself on top of the counter. He watched as his boyfriend rolled out the dough for two pizzas—of course, he had to make them in the shape of hearts.

"I bought some vegan topping for me, and some meat options for you if'd like that," Harry said, washing his hands in the sink.

Louis grinned. "Thank you, love. Though I do like the vegan, you know that."

Harry stepped in between Louis' thighs. "I know that, but I also know what you prefer, Babe. Meat."

Louis eyed Harry up and down. "You don't say."

Harry startled out a laugh, hiding his face on Louis' neck. "Lou."

Louis chuckled along, carding his fingers through Harry's hair. "Sorry, sorry." Then softer, "Thank you, you didn't have to."

Harry leaned back, pressing a soft kiss to Louis' lips. Just that small press of lips made fire course through Louis' veins. "I wanted to. Now, let's put some toppings on these. Also, I found a movie we can watch while we eat."

"Which is...?" Louis slowly asked.

"Love Actually, duh," Harry said, rolling his eyes fondly.

"God, I know you so well," mumbled Louis, pulling Harry in for another kiss.

They kissed longer this time, lips exploring well-known paths, tongues battling for the lead—Louis won. Harry whimpered as Louis began kissing down his throat, sucking marks into the skin there.

"Fuck," Harry cursed, tilting his head to the side. "Oh my—Fuck, I love when you do that."

Louis smirked, sucking on Harry's jaw. His hands trailed to Harry's behind, cupping his arse. Harry moaned. "Happy birthday, sweetheart." Louis leaned back against the wall.

"Awh, come on," Harry said, "you fucking tease."

Louis grinned, jumping off the counter. "Toppings, was it?"

Harry cleared his throat, adjusting his trousers. "Yeah, definitely."

Harry found the toppings in the fridge and placed them on the counter. For Louis, he had bought ham, pepperoni, and some cocktail sausages. For that, Louis pinned Harry against the fridge for five minutes of making out.

Finally, they put the toppings on, and Harry put the pizzas in the oven.

That's when Louis asked, "Where's Niall?"

"At Amelia's place," Harry said, grinning. "I threw him out for tonight."

Louis smirked, moving to the couch. "How's that?" He sat down.

Harry moved into his lap. "Wanted you all for myself tonight."

"Oh yeah?" Louis asked. He settled his hands on Harry's hips. "That sounds interesting, not gonna lie."

"Yeah." Harry leaned down, his lips ghosting above Louis'. "I want you all over me."

Louis swallowed, tightening his grip on Harry's hips. "Who's the tease now?"

Harry rolled his hips slightly, Louis exhaling deeply. "I don't know, you tell me."

"You're gonna regret that later," Louis warned.

Harry smirked. "I think I've something better in mind."

"Yeah? Please do tell."

"Nah, I've to check on the pizzas," Harry said, moving out of Louis' lap.

"You little—"

Harry cut him off by leaning down to kiss him. "What about you find the movie while I finish our food?"

Louis rolled his eyes fondly. "Can I give you your present as well?"

"I wouldn't mind," Harry whispered.

When Harry had gone to the kitchen, Louis went to get his bag, pulling the flat-wrapped gift out. Zayn had put a little bow on it. The only thing Louis had done was write the card, and even though Harry was the writer in the relationship, Louis would say he had done pretty good with that.

He returned to the living room, finding the movie on the television. Harry came in with two soda cans. "It's a Wednesday, we have work tomorrow. I also have lectures."

Louis kissed his hand. "I know. It's perfect, Baby."

Harry blushed. "The pizza is almost done. I'll bring it."

Minutes later he returned, two large plates with the two pizzas on them. He placed them down on the table. Louis said, "Thank you."

Harry kissed his cheek, sitting down as well. He snuggled against Louis' side. "Can I open the present first?"

"Sure," Louis said, reaching for it. He handed it to Harry.

Delicately, Harry held the package. He placed it in his lap, inspecting it. "You didn't wrap this, did you?"

"Nope."

Harry kissed his cheek. "Knew it."

"You know me," Louis softly said.

"I do, yeah," Harry said, taking the card. He opened it, his eyes tracing over the lines. "Oh Lou, thank you, Babe. This is so sweet." He twisted his neck so he could look directly up at Louis. "Thank you."

Louis smiled shyly. "It's nothing."

"It's the sweetest thing anyone has ever given me."

Louis' face had turned deep red. "Alright, um, yeah. Open the present, yeah?"

"Alright." Slowly, Harry began to unwrap the wrapping, a soft gasp falling from his lips when he realised what it was.

The thing Louis had bought him was a record. But not just any record. A special one, one where Louis had chosen which songs to go on it, and the cover, and colour of the record itself. The album's cover was a picture Louis had taken by the lake in the park when he and Harry had been there the first time. It was a picture of Harry on the bench, his book in his lap. He was wearing his long coat, the sky grey behind him. It was one Louis had taken when Harry hadn't seen. On the back of it were all the songs Louis had chosen. In total, there was twelve songs that made him think of Harry. The record itself was forest green, the label a soft yellow.

"Oh," Harry whispered as he stared at it. "Oh my God, Lou."

Louis looked nervously at him. "Do you like it? I know you collect them and... and these a songs that remind me of you, but if you don't like it—"

"Babe, I fucking adore this," Harry said, looking at Louis with soft eyes. "This is so sweet, and thoughtful, and... thank you." He cupped Louis' face in his palms, bringing their faces together.

"Thank you," he whispered again before bringing their lips together in a soft kiss.

As they parted, Louis once again said, "Happy birthday, Haz."

They cuddled together, starting the movie. They ate their pizza, every now and then taking breaks to make out. Louis couldn't really focus on the movie with Harry that close to him, but he didn't mind. He loved having Harry close.

Once the movie was ebbing toward the end, Harry placed the dishes on the table, and in one quick movement swung himself into Louis' lap.

"Oh, hello there," Louis said, grinning. "Not gonna finish watching the movie?"

"I have seen it millions of times before, and you're too busy making small braids in my hair to pay attention."

Busted.

"They looked really cute, though," Louis said.

Harry rolled his eyes fondly. "You can braid my hair another time—"

"Promise?"

"Yes."

"Can't wait."

"Whatever," Harry chuckled. "I wanted to tell you about what I had in mind for tonight."

"Oh." Louis swallowed. "Do tell."

Harry's cheeks were tinted red. "I don't know why this feels so embarrassing to say."

"Tell me," Louis said. "You don't have to feel embarrassed with me."

Harry exhaled, running a palm over his face. "I want... I'm ready for you to fuck me."

All the air got sucked out of Louis' lungs, his eyes opening wide. "Harry, Baby, are you sure?"

Harry nodded, settling his hands on Louis' shoulders. "I've been thinking about it for a while, and I'm sure. I want it. With you."

A soft smile touched Louis' lips. He gently touched Harry's jaw, fingers trailing along it. "I want that, too. A lot. I would be lying if I said I hadn't been thinking about it."

"Yeah, me too," Harry mumbled, cheeks blushing. "What if I don't know what to do?"

"Love," Louis reassuringly said, "it will primarily be me who does all the work. At least this time. And besides, you didn't know how to do all your other firsts either, and they went fine. More than fine. Absolutely perfect even."

"Why are you such an amazing boyfriend?" Harry sighed, the corner of his lips pulled up. "You always know the right thing to say."

"Well, being your boyfriend is my favourite thing," Louis cheesily said. "It's something I'm very dedicated to and determined about."

Harry blushed. "Whatever. I can only say the same thing."

Louis grinned, placing a kiss above Harry's heart. "Do you want it to be now? Or later?"

"Now," Harry said, "I've been thinking about this all day, and you teasing me earlier certainly didn't make it any better."

"Sorry." Louis wasn't sorry at all. "Wanna move to your bedroom? I can imagine the couch is not that comfortable."

Harry chuckled, moving up from Louis' lap. "Yeah, I also don't think Niall would appreciate it if we fucked on it." He held a hand out to Louis.

"Yeah, I think you might be right," said Louis, letting Harry pull him up.

Their hands stayed intertwined as they moved toward the bedroom. Louis stroked his thumb over Harry's pulse point. When they stopped by Harry's bedroom door he turned around and said, "We can stop any time if you want to. There's no pressure to do this."

"I know," Harry said softly. "But thank you."

Louis pushed down the handle. "I've got you, yeah?"

"Yeah, I know. Thank you."

They stepped inside, Harry closing the door behind them. He fidgeted nervously. "So... what now?"

"Now," Louis said, placing his hands on Harry's waist. "We take our clothes off, get in bed, take all the time needed, and have fun."

"That sounds pretty good, yeah," Harry said, playing with the hem of Louis' jumper. "Can we start with this?"

Louis grinned. "Sure thing, darling." He lifted his arms above his head, and Harry lifted the jumper up, revealing his skin to Harry. By now, Louis was completely comfortable around Harry.

That was another thing he loved about Harry. The way he made Louis feel confident in his own skin, made him feel sexy and desirable.

Louis next did the same with Harry's sweater, throwing it off to the side. He ran his hands up Harry's abs, humming appreciatively. "You're so fucking hot, Haz." He pinched his nipple, Harry's eyes fluttering closed. "So fucking beautiful."

Harry blushed, but smirked, saying, "Mistaking me for a mirror, love?"

"God, you're so cheesy," Louis laughed, hiding his face in Harry's neck.

"You like it."

"I do. I really, really do."

"Knew it." Harry trailed his fingers up Louis' back, goosebumps rising along the spine. "Jeans off as well, Babe."

Louis grinned, stepping back. He unzipped his jeans and quickly stepped out of them. "Your wish is my command. Now you do it, too, you creep."

Harry laughed, quickly unzipping his trousers. He kicked them to the other end of the room. Once they both were only in boxers—they walked to each other. Louis settled his hands on Harry's waist. Harry leaned down to connect their lips, soft, warm, perfect.

Louis parted his lips, letting Harry's tongue enter his mouth. He pressed his thigh between Harry's. Harry gasped against his mouth at the friction, grasping onto Louis' hair. "Bed," he panted between kisses.

"Yeah," Louis agreed, guiding Harry toward the bed.

Harry's knees touched the edge, and he let himself fall down on his back. Louis hovered above him, trailing his fingers up Harry's inner thighs. "Fucking love your thighs, Haz."

Harry grinned, blushing slightly. "Thanks." He scooted further up the bed, patting the mattress next to him. "Come here."

"You want me to come on that exact spot?" Louis asked, raising an eyebrow.

Harry rolled his eyes fondly. "Don't be silly. I want you to come when you're inside me, doy."

"Oh. Oh yeah," Louis said, moving onto the bed next to Harry. He reached up to cup his jaw, bringing their lips together in a soft kiss. "This is probably a good time for me to ask if you have, you know, prepared for this."

Harry chuckled. "I have the supplies and, yes, I'm also clean. No worries."

Louis grinned, kissing him again. "Great. Lay down on your back for me, will you?"

Harry did as told and laid down on his back. He spread his legs slightly so that Louis could fit between them. Louis hovered above him, Harry's hands on his waist.

Louis kissed him, slow and languid, with no hurry. He kissed down Harry's throat, chest, ribcage. Everywhere on Harry's upper body he could touch, he touched with his lips. He left marks, purple and red in lines, and Harry moaned, withered, whimpered, fingers scratching Louis' back. Louis mouthed over his cock through the fabric of his boxers, and Harry went absolutely nuts. A thin layer of sweat was already covering his body, his cock straining against his boxers.

"Please," he whimpered. "Stop the fucking teasing and touch me."

Louis moved up his body, running his thumb along Harry's bottom lip. A flash of the image of him on his knees in front of Louis, Louis' cock in his mouth, surfaced in Louis' mind. A rush of arousal surged through his body, but no. That was not what they were going to be doing now.

Louis took Harry's hand in his, interlacing their fingers. "Are you ready for me to prep you?"

"I think I've been ready for quite some time," Harry panted.

Louis smirked. "Sorry?"

"You and I both know you're not."

"Awh, you know me so well," Louis said as he moved to get up from the bed. "Where do you have lube and condoms?"

"Desk drawer," Harry said.

Louis went for it, pulling it open. As Harry had said, there was the lube and condoms. He quickly snatched them, returning to the bed with Harry.

"Let's get these off," he said as he placed one knee on the bed, fingers ghosting over the waistband of Harry's boxers.

"Please," Harry said.

Harry lifted his hips off the bed, Louis pulling his boxers down. He was already fully hard, leaking.

Louis grabbed a pillow, and said, "Lift your hips, love."

Harry did as told, and Louis slipped the pillow under the small of his back. He settled back between Harry's thighs, running his hands up and down them. "Ready, Baby?" he asked.

Harry nodded, his bottom lip sucked into his mouth. "Will it hurt a lot?"

Louis smiled softly, pressing a kiss to Harry's shoulder. His neck. Jaw. Lips. "No," he whispered. "It shouldn't. I'll prep you well, and it might feel uncomfortable at first, but if it really hurts, tell me, okay? We can stop any time."

Harry nodded, exhaling. "Alright. Thank you."

"You're soon to be well-come," Louis grinned, reaching for the lube.

Harry rolled his eyes fondly. "God, you're a dork."

"Yours." Louis poured some of the lube out on his fingers. "Spread your legs a little wider for me, Baby, yes, just like that. This might feel a bit cold at first, but try and relax, yeah?"

"I will, yeah," Harry exhaled, grasping into Louis' shoulders. "I trust you."

Butterflies.

Louis grinned crookedly and reached between Harry's arsecheeks. The minute his fingers touched Harry's skin, Harry let out a low gasp. He circled Harry's rim and then began pressing his index finger against the muscle.

"Arg," Harry let out, eyes scrunched shut.

Louis ran his free hand soothingly up and down Harry's inner thigh. "You have to relax for me, love. Deep breaths."

"Sorry. Just a bit nervous," Harry exhaled.

"Don't apologise, it's okay," Louis said, pressing his finger further into Harry. He was tight around Louis' finger, so fucking tight, and Louis couldn't help but imagine what it would be like when his cock took its place.

Harry panted, his chest rising and falling with each breath. "That's... that's good, yeah," he whimpered as Louis began to thrust his finger in and out. "Fuck, that's really nice."

Louis smirked. "And that's just one, darling."

"Can you add another?" Harry asked.

"Already? You sure?" Louis asked.

Harry nodded. "Yeah. I love the stretch. And I don't mind the slight burn." He winked. "You know I have a pain kink."

"Oh," Louis said, lips parting. "Oh, right, yeah. Of course."

He pushed a second finger in, stilling for a few seconds to let Harry adjust.

"Move," Harry panted, "please."

Louis began scissoring his fingers, stretching Harry open. Harry's eyes were closed, small whimpers escaping his lips. When Louis touched his prostate, a long moan fell from his lips, a shiver running through his body.

"Was that...?"

"Yep," Louis grinned.

"A third," Harry whimpered, pushing down on Louis' fingers. "Feels so fucking good, Lou."

Louis' cock was starting to hurt with how turned on he was becoming.

He added a third finger, and Harry threw his head back, moaning. Long and sinful. Louis cupped himself through his boxers.

"You look so fucking good like this, Haz," Louis panted, moving his fingers. "Taking it so well for me."

Harry whimpered, clutching the sheets. His lips were parted, his eyes closed in pleasure. "I want... want you in me, Lou. Now."

"You sure you are ready?"

"Don't I look ready?" Harry panted. "I need you."

"Fuck, yeah, alright," rambled Louis, retreating his fingers. Harry whimpered at the loss of them.

Louis quickly got out of his boxers and opened the condom wrapping. He rolled it on and lubed it up plenty. He settled back between Harry's thighs. "Like this?" he asked.

Harry nodded, hands finding Louis' shoulders. "I want to see you." He wrapped his legs around Louis' waist.

Louis grinned, "I like the sound of that. You ready, love?"

Harry nodded. "I am."

Louis lined himself up and slowly began to push in.

Harry's eyebrows furrowed in discomfort., his lips parting. Louis stopped, panting. Harry was so tight it almost made him see stars. "You okay, Baby?"

Harry swallowed, nodding. "Just... big."

Louis grinned. He took Harry's right hand and intertwined their fingers. "I take that as a compliment."

Harry squeezed his hand, his heels digging into the back of Louis' thighs. "Want you deeper."

"My fuck," Louis mumbled, thrusting further into Harry.

Inch by inch, Harry's body invited Louis inside until their bodies were flush. They were both breathing heavily, Louis resting his face in the crook of Harry's neck. Harry buried his nose in Louis' hair, his breath fanning Louis' earlobe.

"Two seconds," Harry murmured, "just need to adjust. Fuck, I... I can feel you everywhere."

Louis chuckled. "That might be exaggerating a bit."

Harry hummed. "Maybe. Can you... can you begin to move now?"

"Of course," Louis softly said. He propped himself up on his elbows, face looming above Harry's. Slowly, he drew back his hips, thrusting back in.

A small moan escaped Harry's lips, lashes fluttering.

Louis did it again, and again, and again.

"I'm not made of glass, Lou," Harry panted. "Harder."

"You sure?" Louis panted. He was trembling with how good Harry felt around him. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't." Then with a smirk, "Besides, I like for it to hurt a little."

Louis exhaled, pulling his hips back. "I know you do." Then thrust back in, hard. Harry cried out, fingers clawing at Louis' back.

"Fuck, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," Harry moaned as Louis continued again and again to ram into him.

Louis grinned, changing his angle a bit, and—

"Mother fucker!" Harry cried out. "Right there, right... so good." 

"You sound like fucking heaven, Harry," Louis groaned. "Feel like it, too."

"I'm close," Harry whimpered. "So" —he cried out as Louis hit his bundle of nerves— "close."

"That's it, Baby," Louis said, continuously aiming for Harry's spot. "Come for me."

Harry did only a few thrusts later, coming on their chests between him. He moaned loudly, eyes squeezed shut, nails digging into Louis' back. Louis continued to move in and out of him, riding him through the orgasm, but soon moved to pull out. Harry stopped him.

"Don't," he said. "Finish. Please."

"You su—"

"Yes," Harry said, voice tired. "Want to see you come while you're inside me."

Louis swallowed. "Fuck, alright."

It didn't take long before Louis let out a groan as well, coming into the condom. He hid his face in Harry's neck as spasms moved through his body. Harry stroked up and down his spine, kissing his cheek.

Once Louis had recovered, he pulled out. Harry winced slightly.

Louis pulled the condom off, tying a knot. He placed a kiss on Harry's shoulder, talking softly, "You alright, Baby?"

Harry nodded, yawning. "That was fucking amazing, God."

Louis smirked. "Don't bring him into this."

Harry rolled his eyes fondly. "Whatever."

Louis placed a kiss on his lips. "I'll quickly go get some stuff to clean us up, then I'll cuddle the fuck out of you, okay?"

Harry nodded sleepily. "I like the sound of that."

"Anything else I can bring you?" Louis asked. "Tea? Something to eat?"

"Perhaps a bit of water?" Harry asked.

"On it." With a kiss on Harry's forehead, Louis moved off the bed. He threw the condom in the trash bin and hurried to the bathroom. He wet some towels, dragged one down over his own torso, and threw that in the washing bin. With two towels under the arm, he walked to the kitchen. He found a bottle and filled it with water.

With quick steps, he returned to the bedroom. Harry was exactly where he had left him, eyes half closed.

"No falling asleep yet," Louis said. He placed the bottle on the nightstand and sat down next to Harry. The bed dipped beneath his weight.

Harry hummed, opening his eyes. "Hi, Lou."

"Hey, Baby," Louis grinned, beginning to wipe the cum off Harry's stomach. "Still feeling alright?"

Harry nodded. "I so, so am."

"Good. Can you spread your legs a little?" Louis asked. "Just gotta wipe the lube away."

Harry spread his legs, and Louis wiped the remaining lube away. Harry winced a little.

"Was I too rough?" Louis asked, concerned.

Harry shook his head. "No. You were perfect. Now come cuddle me as you promised."

"Alright," laughed Louis, lying down beside Harry. "Come here."

Harry cuddled into his side, head resting on Louis' chest. He yawned.

"Sleepy time?" Louis asked.

Harry nodded, swinging a leg over Louis'. "Sleepy time."

Louis kissed the crown of Harry's head. "Happy birthday, Haz."

- - - 

Any thoughts on the fic thus far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 11.2K 21
Harry styles (19) works in a bakery, has a normal life and is studying in college. Louis Tomlinson (21) famous footballer, very well known. The two...
10.7K 307 14
@LillianBoggart thank you for the prompt! Harry is 17 in school and Louis is 21 and an aspiring writer Harry and Louis have been dating for a year b...
923 50 48
Harry Styles is a university History professor, highly trained in his profession. He's proud of what he does, and isn't afraid to admit it. Things a...
484 21 26
A 21 football player by the name Louis Tomlinson, meets a 19 year old boy named Harry Styles. They become friends and as time went by Louis questions...