LOVELY TUTOR(TAEKOOK FF)-comp...

By merosegirl

A 19 year old boy,who is struggling for his life,just to sacrifice for his 10-year-old little sister.That's t... More

Small Intro ☺️
Chapter 1- Breakup Plan
Chapter 2- Victory
Chapter 3- In A Need
Chapter 4- Problem Solving
Chapter 5- A Big No
Chapter 6- Heated Conversation
Chapter 7- A Shitty Deal
Chapter 8- Text Box
Chapter 9- Tutor's Wise Words
Chapter 10- Silent Click
Chapter 11- The 'X'
Chapter 12- Observing Too Much
Chapter 13- Incoming Storm
Chapter 14- Kims and Jeons
Chapter 15- Rainy Walk
Chapter 16- Childhood
Chapter 17- Chocolate Cake
Chapter 18- A Total Hatred
Chapter 19- I'm Sorry
Chapter 20- The Awkwardness
Chapter 21- An Apology
Chapter 22- In The Middle of The Road
Chapter 23- Forgiven
Chapter 24- Past Hatred
Chapter 25- Sleep Call
Chapter 26- Drunken Jungkook
Chapter 27- Night Walk
Chapter 28- Birthday Present
Chapter 29- Mall Date+Yoongi's Birthday
Chapter 30- Tears In The Rain
Chapter 31- You Changed Me
Chapter 32- Secret
Chapter 34- Kissing In The Moonlight
Chapter 35- Confesssion
Chapter 36- The Secret of Banana Milk
Chapter 37- Semester Break
Chapter 38- A Gentle Punishment
Chapter 39- Sulking Taetae
Chapter 40- Still With You
Chapter 41- Mr. Jeon
Chapter 42- The Truth About The Bracelet
Chapter 43- The Mother
Chapter 44- Reunited
Chapter 45- The Password(I Want You)
Chapter 46- Revenge Mission on Suzy
Chapter 47- Under The Sunset
Chapter 48(Final)- Our Fate
Appreciative Words

Chapter 33- Beach Trip

479 14 0
By merosegirl

"Hello Taetae?"

"Hello Jin hyung. What's wrong?"

"Nothing baby. Just asking, are you getting dressed right now?"

Taehyung put the phone on loud speaker, while his both hands working on his shirt button.

"Yeah hyung. Why?"

"Cool, just take your time and come here to my house, okay? Everyone's here".

"Really? Okay hyung I'm calling an Uber right away".

"Oh no need kiddo. Jungkook is coming to your house to pick you up".

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah. He arrived here just now, after the others. But when I said that you're not coming yet, he volunteered to pick you up. So that's why I'm calling you right now. I know you would call an Uber to come here, but no need anymore, Taetae".

"Oh..okay then Jin hyung. Thanks for informing me. Good thing I didn't call an Uber yet".

"Sure Taetae. He should be there few minutes more. Just get ready with your things okay? Oh and don't forget to lock the door and the gate. Come here safely, baby".

Taehyung chuckle. Jin is really a loving mother to him.

"Of course, hyungie. I'll be there soon".

"We'll be waiting". Jin said and hung up.

Taehyung put the phone in his pocket. After making sure he's all dressed in perfection, he grab his phone charger and put it in his bag. He wouldn't want his phone to be dead in the middle of their vacation.

Taehyung look around his room, making sure he wouldn't leave anything important.

"Okay. I got everything, so let's go". Taehyung grab his suitcase filled with clothes and walk downstairs after locking his door room.

As soon as he come downstairs, someone knock on his door, he opened it just to see Jungkook who is right in front of him with a smile on his face.

"Hello, boyfie".

"Hello Mr. Unknown. Care to share why are you here?"

"I'm here to kidnap a certain someone. He's just too beautiful and attractive and I wouldn't let anyone take him from me. So, will you follow me, Mr Beautaeful?"

Taehyung chuckle. "You're silly".

"I'm playing around with you. Anyway are you ready to go now? You got everything with you?"

"Yeah, I'm just bringing my suitcase. Jin hyung didn't let me bring anything else. So..I just bring what's mine".

"I see. Then should I help you with anything?"

"Sure. Can you bring my suitcase to your car first? I want to lock my door and the gate".

Jungkook nod. "Of course honey. This is the bag right?" Jungkook pick up the bag on the couch and Taehyung nod his head.

Taehyung smile. "Thankyou and let's go".

Taehyung grab Jungkook's arm and pull him out of the house together with himself. Jungkook wait in the car while Taehyung making sure he locked the door and gate. After that, he get in Jungkook's car.

"Are you ready, passenger princess?"

Taehyung chuckle by the name. "I'm ready driver prince".

Jungkook grin by the name Taehyung returned to him.

"You locked all the doors?"

"Yes".

"You turned off the electricity?"

"Yes".

"You got all your things with you?"

"Yes".

"Your wallet?"

"Yes, Jungkook".

"Phone?"

"It's literally in my hand right now". Taehyung show his phone at Jungkook.

"Boyfriend?"

"Ye--wait what?"

Jungkook chuckle. "Nothing cutie. Let's go. Feel free to do anything. Or you can just keep looking at the handsome driver beside you, he really don't mind". Jungkook said and start to drive away with Taehyung beside him who is shaking his head.

************************************
"Taetae!" Jimin hug Taehyung, who just arrived in Jin's house.

Taehyung smile widely hug his soulmate back. It's not a rare thing that they share hugs everytime they see each other. Among them, Jimin is so well known with his childish behaviour, especially with Tae. But of course they never mind about it. Taehyung even never have a heart to push Jimin away from their friendly hugs and kisses. They also thought that Jimin and Taehyung's special soulmate relationship are strong and last forever.

"Taehyung ah you're here". Namjoon said while putting Jin's bag in the car's back bonnet.

"Yeah hyung. Where's Jin hyung?"

"He's grabbing some other things of his".

"I see. Then, who's belongings are in the bonnet car?" Taehyung join his eyebrows together, looking at the full car bonnet. They all couldn't be only Jin's stuffs.

"It's Jin hyung's, Tae".

Taehyung widened his eyes. "Excluded your stuffs?"

"I only bring one bag, and it's on the car seat. Well it's a bit complicated. But as Jin hyung said, it's his car".

"Joonie, is there anymore space for my pink slippers--oh Tae baby you're here". Jin, who is walking out of the house with his pink slippers smile at Taehyung.

"Yeah, I just got here. Anyway, you bring so many things with you, Jin hyung".

"Oh my baby. My suitcase is only one bag. The rest is our stuffs we need at the beach. We are going to do many things there, Taetae. So I volunteered myself to bring other things for us. I'm great, huh?"

Taehyung smile. "Of course you are, hyungie".

"Sup kiddo".

Taehyung flinch when Hoseok suddenly appear right in front of him.

"Oh, hi Hobi hyung. Urm..cool outfit". Taehyung look at Hoseok from head to toe. Who is wearing a flowered shirt, shorts and a beach hat on his head. Not to mention he already had a duck buoy on his waist.

Hoseok look at himself. "Yeah right? I'm just so excited to get in the water with this cool outfit on mine.

"Yeah I can see it from your duck". Yoongi suddenly said.

Hoseok roll his eyes. You're just jealous of me because you can't find a black coloured shirt for yourself". Hoseok mock him.

"Hobi ah, you know that I will have to lie about certain something right?"

"Yeah, why?"

Yoongi nod. "That outfit looks good on you".

Hoseok gasp. "Why, what's wrong with it?" He ask directly, knowing Yoongi is just lying.

Taehyung just chuckle. He finds it funny when Yoongi always find a time to tease Hoseok.

"Don't mind them. Anyway I'm driving my car, with Joon and Hobi with me. Yoongi and Jimin will be in Jungkook's car. So Taetae, it's up to you which car you want to go with".

"Taehyung's with me". Jungkook suddenly said make the others turn their head towards him.

"Ab..I mean..his suitcase is already in my car so, that would make things easier". Jungkook said and chuckle.

"Okay then. Let's move. Jin hyung you lead the way?" Yoongi ask.

"Yeah sure".

"Yeahh let's go to beach each, let's go get a wave". Hoseok sing while getting himself in Jin's car make the others laugh.

They get in the car and started to drive to the beach.

Time skip...

In Jin's car...

"Babe, I saw that you brought barbeque tools for our vacation. We are gonna have a barbeque there?" Namjoon ask to Jin who is focusing on the road.

"Of course, Joonie. It's been a long time since we go to the beach. So let's have some fun with the kids. I want them to be happy before coming back to the college next week".

Namjoon smile. "You really prepared everything for all of us. You're indeed a mother, babe".

Jin chuckle. "Of course. Anyway what is Hobi doing, he's so quiet".

Namjoon look behind. "He's already sleeping, hugging his duck buoy".

Jin just laugh.

Meanwhile in Jungkook's car.

Jungkook is focusing on the road, sometimes glancing at Taehyung who is looking outside the window while smiling.

"Taehyung? May I ask something?"

"Go on". Taehyung turn his head towards Jungkook.

"Do you.. probably know how to drive?"

"I do. I took a driving license as soon as I finished highschool. I usually drive Jimin's car, but it's been a while since I do that. So I don't think I remember how to drive anymore". Taehyung chuckle.

"I see. It's okay then. You don't have to drive. I can drive you anywhere you want. I preferred you to be my passenger princess forever".

"You already drive me crazy as soon as I know you. I mean annoyingly crazy".

Big smile appeared from Jungkook's face. "But now you're lovingly crazy with me right?"

Taehyung shake his head. "You're silly".

Suddenly Jungkook place his palm on top of Taehyung's tigh make Taehyung hit his hand.

"Ouch, what was that for?" Jungkook whine.

"Your naughty hand can't sit still huh? Jimin and Yoongi hyung are going to see us".

"They won't, hun. They are already asleep". Jungkook said, looking at the front mirror.

Taehyung turn his head behind and he smile looking at the couple who is sleeping together, with Jimin lay his head on Yoongi's chest as Yoongi hyung protect his boyfriend by his waist.

"They're cute".

"I know, right? Yoongi hyung is getting bolder day by day. Sometimes he just kiss Jimin hyung right in front of us and Hobi hyung will curse the shit out of him and saying things like 'eww go get a room you bitch'. Damn they are really funny". Jungkook said and laugh.

Taehyung smile, raising his arm and caress Jungkook's face with his thumb. "You want to be like Yoongi hyung?" He ask with silky voice.

Jungkook nod. "Of course. I want to show my boyfriend, the one who's I'm being crazy over. I want to tell the world I really love this guy and I'll never give any shits on who talk bad things about our relationship. Like go to hell if you can't accept us, douche bags".

The blondie smile. He knows it well that Jungkook's eager to tell the others about their secret relationship.

"It's okay. You're happy being like this, right?"

"Of course Tae, as long as I finally get you". Jungkook look at Taehyung

Taehyung chuckle, turn Jungkook's head to the front. "Eyes on the road, Mr Boyfie".

Jungkook just laugh, showing his bunny smile. With one hand on the steering wheel, he intertwine his left hand fingers with Taehyung's, as the older just smile, continue to look outside the car windows.

Time skip...

Namjoon and Hoseok come back to the boys, who are enjoying their beach view with with the windy breeze. It's noon, the sun is hot but the wind from the beach enough to make them feel cold.

"Okay I paid for three rooms, me and Jin hyung in one room, Yoongi hyung and Jimin in one room, Hoseok will be having his room all alone, don't worry he paid for it. And..Jungkook and Taehyung do you guys mind sharing one room?"

The two youngest look at each other. Taehyung gritted his teeth, having an urge to slap Jungkook's smirk away.

"Oh..of course hyung. Thanks for paying the room for us". Taehyung said, taking the key in Namjoon's hand.

Namjoon smile. "No problem, kiddo. Oh also I rented a place for us to have barbeque tonight, so pretty sure we got everything right. So for now you guys can go to your rooms first, take a rest for a while".

All of them nod and go to their own room, while Hoseok snatched his room key from Namjoon and run to his room while shouting 'I got a room for myself, bitches!' He purposely have a room for himself because duh, he won't be a third wheel and witnessing some other lovey dovey moments from the couple. In Taehyung and Jungkook's room? nahh he preferred not to get in the middle of an argument between the youngest kids. Argument? Hah he thought.

************************************
Taehyung put his bag on the bed, admiring his room. There are king sized bed, with a bathroom near it. On the night stand, they are also provided with a water heater and extension. There is a ceiling fan above and also an aircond. And a TV, which they will have to connect with a Bluetooth to watch whatever they want on it.

The blondie plop himself on the bed, feeling the soft bed. Anytime now, he will fall asleep. As soon as he close his eyes, he suddenly feel a presence behind him. Someone is in top of him.

He turn his body around, seeing Jungkook who is already hovered above him.

Taehyung roll his eyes. "You never leave any chance to bother me right, Jungkook?"

"What? I just want to have a lovey dovey moments with you" Jungkook said, staring deep in Taehyung's eyes.

"Lovey dovey my foot. Someone will come in later, Jungkook ah".

"No they won't. I already locked the door".

Taehyung chuckle and shake his head.

"Are you tired? You've been driving all the way here. You want to sleep for while?" Taehyung ask, keeping his palm on Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook smile as he lean on the soft touch of his boyfriend.

"Will you be here with me?"

"Of course. Where would I go to?" Taehyung remove a tiny little dust from Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook shrug his shoulder. "I don't know, if you wanna take a walk around here, I don't mind going with you".

Taehyung shake his head. "No it's okay. I'll just be here with you".

Jungkook smile. He kiss Taehyung's forehead. "Okay, boyfriend".

Taehyung show his boxy smile. How he loves it when Jungkook call him by the word 'boyfriend'. But it's a pity that they can use that word only when they're alone.

Taehyung notice how Jungkook just stare at his lips. He knows what Jungkook want.

"Can I kiss you?"

"How should I stop that?"

Jungkook chuckle. "You can't. I'm getting my lips on yours".

"Try it then".

"Such a tease hmm?" Jungkook lean closer but suddenly someone knocked on the door made the couple froze.

"Jungkook ah, yahh you coconut head open the door. I'm bored let's play Minecraft together". Hoseok keep on knocking the door.

Jungkook groan. "Aishh this hyung. Couldn't he find some other time to interrupt our moment?"

"Yeah yeah like he know that you're on top of me right now and about to kiss me". The blondie roll his eyes. "Now get off dude and get the door".

Jungkook groan again before he get up from hovering above Taehyung and open the door.

"What's taking you so long huh? Did you take a shit or what?"

"Whatever hyung. Why are you here?"

"Aishh I told you I want to play Minecraft with you. Let's go to my room. Oh and Taehyung ah mind if I borrow your homie for a sec?" Hoseok smile and Taehyung, who is taking out clothes from his suitcase.

"Oh hobi hyung. Just take him how long you want". Taehyung chuckle when he see Jungkook angrily pout.

"Cool but it's okay I'll just borrow him for 2 hour. And you'll have to entertain him for the whole day. Thank you Taetae. So let's go you muscle bunny".

"Okay okay fine. You can go first hyung. I'll be there in a sec".

"Noted". Finally Hoseok left from there.

Jungkook turn his head to his boyfriend.

"Chasing me out hmm?"

Taehyung grinned. "It's not me, but someone stopped you from kissing me. Are you proud of me, boyfie?".

"Proud hmm?" Jungkook kiss Taehyung's cheeks harshly yet playfully make Taehyung giggle.

"I'll get to you later, cutae". Jungkook pinch Taehyung's cheeks before going out of the room, going to his Hobi hyung leaving the chuckling Taehyung.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 20.2K 50
jeon jungook the spoiled rich brat of the campus and Kim Taehyung the shy lil bean and the same time smart and sassy _ " why am I still in the same...
12K 500 18
where Jungkook is a university student who struggles to pay his fees,needs and house rents.His mother died before he know what's the meaning of that...
241K 7.4K 9
"At this rate, you'll fail my class, Kim. Graduation would only be a dream for you then!" Mr. Jeon slams the book on the table, making the innocent l...
278K 13.5K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...