The Knight Order

By N7_Zorah

In the lands of Empire IsIes that's twisted by supernatural forces. Two monster slayers Elisabeth Jensen and... More

(Special) Knights of Holy Order
(Special) The Empire IsIes
(Special) Liam and Elisabeth
0 - Prologue
1 - Knights of the Holy Order
2 - Knights of the Holy Order II
3 - Knights of the Holy Order III
4 - Nocnitsa
5 - Trees
6 - The Hook

(Special) Character glossary I

17 0 0
By N7_Zorah

This particular chapter is meant to keep to track of the expanding cast in the Knight Order for readers and i, future special chapters will be updated once new characters are introduced. All created from Midjourney AI!

Elisabeth Jensen
Age: 25
An former hunter that worked under a group of vampire hunters that operated in Serkossos till she participated in a horrific event that questioned her morality as Hunter and made a decision to quit her monster hunting life, she's also a sorceress that mastered Ice and Fire, trained from the university, school of magic users that teaches magic and science to rebuild society and bring back magic that can be used for good, but now she's been called again to hunt monsters once more. Elisabeth can be a perfect and polite woman, but mostly is the caring mother of everyone. battling evil for a righteous cause. She came from a bloodline of sorceress and a descendent of Morgana Le Fey, a powerful sorceress that was part of the ancient order of monster hunters.

Liam Auster
Age: 26
An young monster slayer that's part of the Holy Order after the death of his parents who was once Hunters before him, Liam has a sad and lonely side after his family's passing. Ignorance, cynicism, and a wry sense of humor and sarcastic at morbid times, however he was trained and raised by a vampire hunter, Erik Wismer, a father figure and a mentor that he heavily looks up to, to become Hunter like his family and bring justice. He grew a dislike of monsters, believing a good cause that all monsters are evil and protect the innocents that nobody should go through the same fate as him.

Kar Curio
Age: 22
(Played by SithBoyLeon)
Orphaned, an young hunter that was found by the Holy Order and trained him to become a Hunter, always brash and eager to take on fights against monsters with no serious, and but always enjoy the little things in life due to his jester personality with his Hunters. He is good friends with Liam Auster.

Bellec Fendrel
Age: 60
An caring priest that witnessed the horrors from his time from vampirism plague and other sorts of supernatural, he was trained under a Archbishop to become the next Archbishop of the Knights of the Holy Order. It is his duty to protect the innocents and vanquish evil.

Audric Garnier
Age: 50
Cunning and stern, always dedicated his life to hunt down monsters. Audric is always fairly stationary. He is a go-to guy for supernatural research. He had grown amassed quite a bit of knowledge over the years, he knows heavily of Vivian & Lance Sinclair during his younger days when he was a Knight in the Order, till eventually he earned the title of Grandmaster by his mentor, Grandmaster Galahad, taking responsibility to train generation of Hunters and helping the people around the world.

Vivian Becker
Age: 37
Vivian Becker was raised in the streets as a thief till she became a Hunter after Audric was impressed by her skills, she serves as an Assassin that blends in stealth, cunning and deadly precision to strike from the shadows with twin blades that's coated with venomous concoction. Vivian is a soft spoken individual, she says very little what needs to be said, she is also very perceptive and analytical, taking very detailed notes about her environment, her enemies, and the people she meets. She's one of the most deadly She's the wife of Lance Sinclair.

Favian
Age: Immortal
Favian is a paladin, an holy warrior of the Order who was once an Archangel of Protection that spend his whole life hunting monsters to protect the innocents, his duty is always helping the people and new Hunters around that joined the Order, serving the Grandmaster by his side. Part of Favian, he always believed not all monsters are evil and can see possibilities living with the humans.

Mesa
Age: Immortal (1000s years old)
Mesa doesn't remember her old life, all she remembers that she awakened in the doorsteps of the Holy Order, some say she was sent by the Light to help the Order due to her superhuman strength and immortality, she's highly respectable and selfless Hunter, a Knight commander of the Holy Order that protects the Church of Light and serves the Grandmaster with her Knights.

Lance Sinclair
Age: 40
An fearsome demonic armor-like Hunter that made a pact with a demon to enhance his strength and speed to fight the monsters and protect the people of those he cares about, a Dreadful Knight that joined the Order to escape his terrible past that made him as an outlaw to the Empire due to his dark magic and pact with the Devil. He met Vivian Becker, the two fell in love together and had two kids. He's the husband of Vivian Becker.

Selina
Age: 23
Selina is a vampire hunter and she's the apprentice of Vivian Becker and Lance Sinclair alongside with Kar Curio, she travels with Kar, Vivian and Lance to hunt all kinda of vampires that roams around the lands. Selina can be brash and cold due to her nature as an Assassin Hunter for the Knights of the Holy Order, she was found by Vivian when she was a street thief and trained Selina to become a vampire hunter. She's good friends with Kar Curio.

Seraphina
Age: Immortal
An celestial being that reside in the realm of sky and clouds known as the Heavens, Seraphina is a proud Seraphim of the first order that guards the throne of God and act as gatekeepers of Heavens. Seraphina is a strong, determined, authority and impulsive Angel being, she shows lack of normal social skills, doesn't understand human culture and doesn't respect personal space. She serves as a guardian angel for Elisabeth and Liam to fight monsters.

Lucius Derune
Age: 36
Lucius Derune is the father of Evelyn and the husband of Valentina Derune, he serves a soldier, an centurion that leads his own company of Legionnaries to fight against the Vikings during the war. He cares about his legion like they are his brothers and sisters and they view him as a war hero, but he has grown dislike of monster hunters, sees them as outlaws and relics of the past that the world no longer need them till one day a group of Hunters saved his child from a supernatural serial killer name the Hook man and saved his legion from a Griffin and helped his wife from Viking invaders. He changed his view and sees the Hunters as heroes.

Valentina Demistratos
Age: 34
Valentina is the chief Marshal of the Imperial Watch, charge to bring law and order as a militarized police force from vikings and outlaws. She's a powerful sorceress that has mastery of fire and electricity, Valentina can be cold and authority to her superiors but with her family around, she's kind to her daughter and her husband. She worked with the Hunters here and then when it came to monster related and sees them as great partners to work with to deal with supernatural related and demonic possessions.

Alpha
Age: Immortal
Alpha is the leader of a tribe of werewolves and pledge their allegiance to serve Demacula, Alpha is an elder lycan and the first werewolf who once the Hounds of God. Alpha and his Lycans led a rebellion against God alongside with Lucifer and his rebels but rest of Lycans were casted out from Heavens and fell to Earth. Alpha has great hatred against vampires and humans, sees them as lowlife scoundrels and beggers that needs to be killed. He's the most powerful werewolf that ever lived due to his mastery of red electricity.

Demacula
Age: Immortal
Demacula is a fallen angel that was casted out from Heavens, cursed forever to drink the blood of humans as a powerful vampire. Many of monsters worships him and refer him "The Master." Demacula takes pleasure in seeing people suffer, the psychological pain he causes, the more happier he gets. He manipulates the humans to work under his will and in exchange he's turns them into Daywalkers. He was once a student of Favian and the youngest Archangel in the war council.

----- More soon to come ------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2K 200
Tiny horror stories (Doesn't exceed 100 words) None of these stories is from other books or online. These were all written by me. Do not steal them...
381K 25.2K 19
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 3| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ Orion has silently sat in the shadows, watching the...
801 61 13
In Late Victorian Era, London, England has become the feeding grounds for the creatures of the night. Many believe these monsters to be myths and leg...
Dusk By des

Vampire

20.8K 1.4K 61
**MATURE CONTENT & COMPLETED** A smart-mouth 23 year old girl looks normal, but is anything but that. She's a highly skilled hunter who trained day a...