A Misunderstanding (An H2OVAN...

Oleh TrinityBelle3

Evan had the perfect life, friends, a girlfriend. Everything he wanted in his senior year of high school. But... Lebih Banyak

Prolouge
Chapter One.
Chapter two.
Chapter 4.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen.
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-one.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Epilogue.
Special Chapter-New Years
Another story?! Maybe?!
WHAT?!?
So.......

Chapter three.

2.1K 94 58
Oleh TrinityBelle3

Don't know how I can possibly write a party scene! I'm not very social! Well wish me writers luck ill need it. Like now.

*Cry's P.O.V* SUPRISE! ;)

"Come on guys! Not now!" I shouted in fake disgust, covering my face with my hand, or covered my mask with my hand, pretending to be grossed out at the sight in front of me. Why must they punish me?!

They knew I didn't like it when they full-on make out in front of me! It didn't really disgust me but it was a plain not-wanted reminder.

Mentally preparing myself, I peeked through my hand and saw a blushing Jund standing next to a smirking Snake, a smug look crossed his features and he wrapped an arm around Jund's waist possessively," Like what you see?" Snake smiled sheepishly and then looked at the blushing Scott, who's face was now at least 50 shades of red.

"Oh shut up Snake!" Jund yelled at him and playfully pushed him away, only to be yanked back into his side," You know you like it," He whispered in his ear smugly, though loud enough that I can hear it.

"GET A ROOM!" I yelled and cover my ears," We already did!" Jund yelled back at me and I can't help but chuckle, since we all practically shared my house, I even put them together in one on purpose,"Where are Red and Russ?" I asked trying to change the subject an find a excuse to turn away from the couple as Snake leaned down to give Jund a quick kiss.

"Um, last I saw them they were at the lockers." Jund told me, I could tell he was still blushing," Aw your so cute when you blush." Snake cooed to Jund and I heard an intake of breath," GOD SNUND SHUT UP!"

"What's the yelling about?" I heard a voice and turned around to see Russ with his arm wrapped around Red's shoulder," Thank the Gods." I muttered and walked over to them slowly,"Guys," I called Jund and Snake over. Jund ran away from his boyfriend and rammed into my side," So what is it?" He asked," Come on guys! The Late Night Crew has a party to plan!"

*Jonathan's P.O.V*

"No!" I yelled for the thousandth time in the past two minutes,"Come on Delirious! It will be fun! The late night crew's parties are the best! You know that just as well as I do!" Shouted Mini from across the table. All my friends were glaring at me. I can't take this bullshit much longer! I don't wanna go! They aren't my friends anymore!

"I don't wanna go!" I objected, voicing my thoughts. I heard Moo heave a sigh from his spot next to Terrorizer," Do I need to get Evan?" He threatened and I stood up, that's it! IM DONE! I shoved my chair back and ran, out of the caf. Out of school. Just ran tell my feet couldn't carry me any longer. How could he say that?! Evan isn't here anymore, not to me. He is gone. And as long as she is there he won't be coming back. He is dead to me. He choose her over me, over everyone.

I fall to the ground and realize....I'm lost. No wait I'm in the woods behind the school. Oh okay good I thought I was lost. I sighed.

"What are you doing here?" I heard the familiar voice of the person I just wanted to escape,"Going for a good lunch stroll in the woods because my life couldn't get worse!" I shot back at him.

"Del what's wrong?" His voice was laced with concern but I couldn't give less," You! You, Evan. Are what's wrong! Just leave me alone!" I shouted and started storming off," Del, wait!  What did I do?" He asked," You choose Evan, you choose."

I raced away from Evan and back to school. I feel like I just went in a circle. What? I may ditch my friends in rage but school goes on my permeant record! I don't ditch. Simple. I wanna go to college.

"Well, well. Never thought I'd see the day Delirious ditched." I heard Cry's voice behind me," Coming to the party tonight? It'll be fun! Evan will be ther-" Before he could finish my fist connected with his jaw-line, and I heard a crake. It felt good to finally punch something other than a wall. Definitely better, punching Cry. 

"No! IM NOT COMING!" I growled and Cry stood up from his spot on the ground," Well that sucks cause you were on the VIB list." Cry sneered and walked past me, purposely ramming my shoulder, but I held my ground easily. Bitch.

I saw Snake and Jund pass me following Cry. I heard Jund let out a small "I'm sorry" while he walked past me. Jund was always the nice one in the group, we used to be really good friends, used to be.

  Turning to go to class I bumped into Marcel. He looked at me and his eyes lit up with excitement. Well couldn't this day get any better?!

"Hey Del. I heard your not coming to the party?" I sighed in frustration, can't they give me a break," Yeah I'm not going." I grumbled angrily and he pouted," B-but we were gonna get drunk till we couldn't stand and dance on the tables half naked till sunrise! You promised last time you bailed on me!" He said his eyes getting watery. Marcel's ability; he could make him self cry, he is a true super hero *note sarcasm*

"Marcel," I warned my voice cracking but he just let out a sob in response,"Okay Okay! I'll go! Just stop crying!" I gave in, I don't like it when people cry!  Marcel is like my brother, I didn't wanna see him cry.

He looked up at me his cheeks tear free,"Great thanks! No backing out!" He yelled as he raced away.

I could make out him screaming to the guys "HES COMING" and some were saying they knew it would work. Bunch of bitches. I thought and walked towards my real friends.

*Evan's P.O.V*

Two minutes.

I've been waiting for two minutes.

Usually it's five, so I'm not complaining but come on Sydney! Can you go any slower?! The party is gonna start soon! I'm not impatient, but this is putting my impatience to the max.

As if on cue a rushing Sydney comes bursting out her front door in a short black dress with black flats. I'm not very observant so I didn't notice her phone in her hand, being held to her ear. She was on the phone?With who?

"Okay, I gtg see you there, yeah can't wait bye." She said into the receiver and hung up the phone," Hey baby, something wrong?" She asked me and I gave her a small smile.

"Who was that on the phone?" This time she let out a small chuckle," It was my cousin, she's flying in tomorrow from Cali and I'm picking her up at the airport at 4 and we are gonna hang out so, I won't be available from 4 to 9. M Kay?" She responded swiftly and buckled herself in.

"Oh okay. Ready to party?" She smiled and nodded eagerly. Let's go then.

***

The house in front of me was way bigger than I remember. And that's something, considering I live in a two story mansion with a pool and 5 star chef in my kitchen.

Though last time I was here I was 11, it still looked bigger," Hey babe? I'm gonna head in. Try not to drool Mkay?" Sydney asked from her spot beside me, I didn't notice she was there. I nodded letting my arm drop from around her waist, giving her a quick kiss I watched her scurry off and disappear through the front door to the biggest house I have ever seen.

"Hey dude. I know it's been a while but try not to look so suprised, my house has been this way for years, someone just never came over." I heard Cry's voice and looked beside me to see his tall figure outlined in the darkness of the night, though you could still make out his mask in the light coming off the street light.

"What do you want?"

*Cry's P.O.V*

"What do you want?" I just got the strangest sense of déjà vu. That's exactly what Delirious said. Why does everyone think I want something? Okay, most of the time I want something but....yeah I can't lie.

"I just wanted to tell you your friends are inside getting wasted and your girlfriend is getting laid in the basement." I shrugged and turned away, walking inside my anything but humble home before he could respond.

There were people everywhere, talking and hanging out, in the living room, the kitchen, sadly, my bedroom, my parents room, the bathrooms, the pool. It was great. Everyone was having fun.

"Hiiieeey crrrrrraaaayyyyy ho-ose y-ous do?" I spotted Jund trying to steady himself with the wall as he slowly made his way over to me. Look who is the lightweight now! Man how many shots can the guy drink?!

I sighed and raced over to him," Where is Snake when you need him?! Jund where is your boyfriend?" He looked at me, well tried to look at me, in confusion," Who Fr-fra-cranky?" He asked innocently," Or sta-stanky?"

"Jund? What are you doing? Are you drunk?" I heard Snake say and saw him race across the room and grab Junds arm," STANKY!" Jund slurred and stumbled into his boyfriends grasp," You-s smad it's!" He smiled crookedly.

"Wouldn't miss it," Snake gritted his teeth, giving him a peck but Jund wanted more. Snake gave me a look and pulled him away, up the stairs, probably towards my bedroom. Ugh. I'll just sleep in the living room. And change the bed sheets tomorrow, and the next day. Forever.

"Have fun!" I called after them, seeing snake flip me off behind his back, before disappearing down the hall way. What good friends I have! I could brag for hours.

I bumped into a familiar smaller figure," Well look what we have here, I thought you weren't coming. What or who could have possibly persuade you, Delirious?" I paused," Evan?"

Delirious scowled at me," If you must know, Marcel and his stupid face persuade me to come. And I'm here to have fun so please, I'd like my personal space back." He said cockily and sidestepped me," Little bitch." I muttered.

"Hey Jack! Get down from there!" I yelled and stormed towards the kitchen," This is gonna be a long night."

--------------------------------------------------

1866 words. The longest chapter I have ever wrote! Yeah! And all the shits gonna go down soon so.........be prepared though you shouldn't be! Because I suck and it will probably suck so yeah.

Love ya guys! And this week might be hard on updates cause I have my birthday! YAY!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

77.2K 3.9K 46
Have you ever had a secret that had to be kept even from your closest friends. A secret that could tear apart of what fans had believed in one person...
214K 6.7K 31
[One Day I will rewrite all the chapters] [Cover Artwork: PowerUPCanteenPFDA of deviantart] [Theme Song: P.O.D. - Youth Of The Nation] - Delirious al...
20.9K 889 23
Jonathan was an ordinary teenager. He played video games, hung out with friends, and skipped school every once in a while. He was living a great life...
70K 2.4K 16
Evan. Or poor Evan. You're chilling after a day of video games with your friends in your regular Canadian home. You go for a quick stroll and BAM all...