IS IT TOO LATE? 2 | | JK FF |...

De ishifictions

Happiness is a butterfly can fly away anytime . Hey cuties~ SEASON 2 OF IS IT TOO LATE? IS HERE! READY FOR... Mai multe

DESCRIPTION~
MAIN LEADS~
THE FIRST DAY |1|
THE FIRST MEET |2|
THE ONLY BILLIONAIRE|3|
MOVING OUT |4|
COLD BUT WARM|6|
DEAL? |7|
SYMPATHY |8|
SEXY BACK VS VEINY HANDS |9|
THE PAST |10|
LOST SMILE |11|
NOTICE ~
DEAD ROSE|12|
FAKE LOVE |13|
DINNER |14|
MYSTERIOUS RIVAL|15|
CASTING COMPETITION
TREASURE HUNT |16|
BET |17|
26 ALPHABETS |18|
ARCHERY |19|
BAKE CUPCAKES |20|
CIRCUS |21|
DOUBLE DATE |22|
BETRAYAL|23|
SUPPORTIVE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ESTATE SALE|24|

BOYS NEXT DOOR|5|

1K 92 182
De ishifictions

"Oh it's actually sexy back and veiny hands "

I stood there processing about it.

"Girl this is so amazing for you like you could actually be the lead of boys next door. "

I didn't say anything to her cause I know she does all of it purposely to tease me and if I get worked up it means she succeed doing that and I don't want to see that victory smirk on her face.

Without glancing at her I entered the passcode of the door and got inside the apartment. I looked around it was all bland with white curtains and furniture covered with white cloth.

Not my taste, it's does need some changes.

Being a daughter of millionaire it wasn't hard for me to call workers with my listed essential to give changes to our apartment.

"What are you planning to do? " Jennie asks while sitting beside me on the couch. "I just don't like the simplicity of our apartment " I say while scrolling through my phone to select the wallpaper for the walls.

"I think this one is good, it's between yours and mine taste " I stopped my finger on this particular wallpaper which wasn't that bright color but not that dull so it fitted both of our taste. I immediately add it to my cart and jennie pecked my cheeks as I didn't argued with her.

Well I have to live with her, I can't pick up fight with my roommate.

After almost three hours, we were now finally done with decorating our apartment. I clicked my tongue with a satisfied expression. It looked so beautiful.

"Woah I don't think we need wallpaper anymore. " I say while looking at the living room which just looks like my vibe. I just love cozy place.

"Well it look so beautiful ynie let me just take quick snaps. " She says while taking out her phone.

"Quick snaps you say. " I said in mocking tone, well only I know now it's going to be her one hour session with camera and living room.

I went to have a look at the kitchen and wow it looks pretty too.

With a satisfied smile I turned to walk inside the room and I'm pretty sure I did a good job by looking at the room.

Totally my type, colorful. I plopped on my bed as I was ired with all unpacking and decorating the house.

Now my mind was clouded ny the the thought of boy next door.

Taehyung.

I still can't believe he is roommate with that cold jerk. How are they going to live under same roof. That guy literally doesn't speak more than a word, that's it exactly him speaking sentence is more rare probability then getting six on a dice at start of ludo.

Should I visit them?

I mean I could bake some muffins for taehyung and you know neighbors welcome sort of gift and would be able to start the conversation.

I covered myself with duvet and smiled while thinking to finally have conversation with him.

Hearing the alarm I frowned and whined a little but I need to get up and bake some muffins for taehyung. I just hope he likes muffins but I don't other things to bake so this is the only option.

Taking out all the ingredients, I took out a bowl from the cabinet but before that I preheat the microwave as I don't have much time.

I stirred flour,baking powder, salt, and sugar together in a large bowl.

Cracking egg with a fork in a small bowl , I whisked in milk and oil. Pouring egg mixture all at once into flour mixture, I mix it quickly and lightly with a fork until just moistened. The batter is finally lumpy. I spooned batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.

Placing them onto a tray, I finally put them inside the pre heat microwave carefully by wearing the glove. Setting the timer to 25 minutes, I went to our bathroom to take quick shower.

Looking at the bathroom damn, my choice never fails to make me feel like princess.

After taking a quick shower I walked out in bathrobe and ran to kitchen and phew I wasn't late. Carefully wearing the gloves I took out the tray and yum they smell delicious.

"Woah what are you baking it smells delicious? " I heard jennie asking while coming out of the bedroom with her eyes still half closed .

"They're not for you so better don't even think about it . " I said her in warning tone and she pouts. "But you're really good in making muffins can't you just give one? " She asks while flattering her eyelashes pretending to be cute.

"No "
I simply replied and went inside the bedroom to get dressed and finally visit my man of dream man.

After wearing a cherry print fluffy top with a denim boyfriend jeans and white sneakers I was finally ready to visit my neighbor.

Coming out I saw jennie taking snaps of muffins which I wrapped perfectly with transparent cover along with a basket.

"Okay babe it's enough I need to go. " I see her pouting, I can't help but chuckle.

"I'll make separately for you. " She widely smiled. "Really? " I just nod and she jumped on me in excitement, god this girl.

Here I'm standing in front of apartment 602 , well mine is 601 and like jennie said boys next door it's exactly fees like that.

My palms are literally sweaty, why the hell I'm even this nervous?
Finally fighting with all my negative thoughts I pressed the door bell and looked down to my feet, it's just I can't look upto him.

"What are you doing here? " I heard chilly voice and a irritated sigh escaped from my mouth on realizing it's cold jerk.How did I forget that he'll be there too?

I lifted my face and give him a thin lip pressed smile cause he doesn't deserve sincere smile from me.

He looked at me boringly with a one of his brows raised and arms crossed against his cheat leaning on to the door.

"Where is your roomate? " I ask while tiptoeing a little trying to take glance inside of the apartment to spot taehyung but this cold jerk stood right in front of me like a tall frame, blocking the way.

"Do you really think I would keep track of my roommate? "

"Common you guys literally share a room, so it's not hard to not see each other " I say while tugging my hair strand .

"What exactly are you here for?"
He say it while staring into my soul with piercing gaze, can't this man be easy?

"Well umm you know actually I, I mean we"

"Look speak clearly. " He says with annoyed expression, god no I can't let him loose his temper, I need to get inside his apartment.

"I actually came to give these. " He looks down to my hand and then lift his gaze towards me.

"And why would you give these?" He asks while tilting his head a little, "Sorry to break it you but these aren't for you. " He frowns hearing my words.

"Then? " I scoffed so he really thought I came to visit him, hell nah why would I even visit this cold jerk?

Putting my index finger on his chest I indicated him to aside and entered the apartment.

I looked at the interior and rolled my eyes, what the heck white was even better? Looks like some depressed soul lives, how did taehyung agreed for interior?

Looking around, and again I didn't spot him, I was about to open the bedroom's door but before that someone pulled me by my wrist and because of my clumsiness I ended up tripping.

I closed my eyes to kiss the floor but later second when I didn't felt anything I opened my eyes only to find myself on the top of cold jerk.

My eyes widened and I was to stand up but door clicking sound caught my attention and when I turned my gaze at the back I found taehyung standing at the doorstep with luggage.

So he didn't shifted yet?

He was looking at us and then I realized our position, putting a force on his chest I stood up, I did heard him groan but for me right now what matters is taehyung doesn't misunderstand us in any way.

"Hey it's n--" Before I could even complete my sentence, he went directly to the bedroom.

What the heck?

Picking up the basket I bashed out of the apartment as I show that cold jerk smirking at me because of the fact that the one I came to meet didn't even let me speak and just went inside the room.

Entering the apartment I immediately poured myself glass of water, what the hell does that cold jerk thinks of himself?

"Woah woah looks like it didn't really went well. "

"Can anything happen good when literally that cold jerk is the one living with taehyung? "

"Do you know what my inner feeling says? " She asks me while picking up apple for herself and sat on the counter.

I just looked at her to continue,

"This sweet little friend of mine will be head over heels for that cold devil . "

Did she lost her last brain cell or what? Why is she being such stupid when clearly cold jerk and me can't stand each other for a minute.

"Look ninie I'm in no mood for joke, so please stop with these stupid theories. " I heard her sigh,

"Okay I'm sorry but please don't be mad and get ready for university. "

"I'm already ready let's go. " I say and look at her but she just gave me nervous smile, now what's wrong?

I raised my eye brow at her,
" Well you go ahead I'm actually gonna trail professor kim. "

Is she really going behind him?

I didn't say anything just nod at her and she being she gave me quick peck on my cheeks, ran out of the apartment.

--Jennie--

I saw professor kim walking in the hallway maybe going to library.

He's opposite to pole and I'm at other side. I'm matching my steps with him and walking by his side.

I can't help but look at his face time to time, library is about to come, why can't it be little far like we need to go like one kilometre for it.

I chuckled at my stupidity and look at the side but found no trace of humm, frowning I walked to the side and tried to look behind pillar but gasped when I found him standing there with his arms crossed.

"Who are you? " I heard him asking but wait he doesn't know me ?

"You seriously don't know me? " I ask while looking at him and he just shook his head in denial.

"How can you not know me? " I ask while pointing index finger towards me.

"Why by any chance are you topper? " He asks while adjusting his specs and damn that was hot wait no no jen you can't get distract right now.

"I'm an famous influencer with millions of followers and you don't know me. "

"I don't use social media " He says and here I'm shocked, what the heck so the guy who catched my interest doesn't use social media and here I can't live a second without them.

I looked at front but found him already walking, seriously is he for real? But I'm Kim Jennie not gonna give up so easily.

I turned to my class direction and start walking but a ting sound from my phone caught my attention .

There I found this message from a fan, or I must say a very loyal fan. Ahhh I don't even know who is but his messages always calm me.

Hey hun! In you blue dress you look beautiful as always. Don't forget to take proper just because of your diet plane. In my eyes you'll always be beautiful.

I smiled while reading the message, sometimes I really wanna meet this person but I just can't, cause it can be scary. He even knows where I live and used to send me gifts.

Initially I literally thought he's a stalker and would harm me because of his obsession but he really didn't any of it.

And his gift were most of the time my favorite dishes which tasted like heaven and he told me he cooked it.

I'll definitely meet him one day and found out who he really is?

Is he someone who I already know?

I wondered and got inside the classroom and saw my friend admiring her puppy crush who is none other than veiny hands.

--YN--

After a long day finally back to my bed. Jennie went to birthday party of some random guy from our university.

Well he asked me to come too but i don't really want to go.

Right now I'm inside my duvet and thinking about the ways I could get close to Taehyung

Looking at h. I figured out he has reserved personality, doesn't talk much, wait does he even talk?. Please don't be any cold guy like that cold jerk

How about I get close to cold jerk and this way I can visit his apartment and will be able to start conversation with Taehyung?

I quickly picked up my phone and dialled oppa's number.

"So my sister finally decided to call her brother? "

Ahh shit I totally forgot about calling him when I'm settled inside new apartment.

"I'm sorry oppa, it's just I forgot to call you. "I heard him chuckle on the other line, " It's totally fine".

I bit my lower lip in nervousness, will he tell me?

"Is there something wrong princess? "I heard him say with tensed tone, I know with long silence on the phone he must have figured out. " Oppa can you give me contact number of Jungkook? "
"Jungkook? " I heard him repeat the name, must be caught off guard as far he knows I never showed interest in him, well he's cold jerk who would even want him?

"Well oppa he's my neighbor so I just wanted it in case of emergency " I tried to give a excuse, "okay" Looks like it worked!!

"I'll text you his number. "

"Okay oppa thanks good night. "
He chuckles and hummed before saying
"Good night princess "

Hanging up the call I waited for the oppa text and in next second he shared his contact.

Quickly saving it to cold jerk. I dialled his number and it started ringing, I just hope he picks up call , doesn't avoid them like he avoid literally every human on university.

After few rings, I heard his voice and it came out even more rasoy which unknowingly made me gulp.

Hello? Taking deep breath I finally decided to speak. " hello o.. Act--" "YN? " I just hummed.

"How the hll do--wait did yoongi gave you my number? "

Again I just hummed in response, god why the hell I'm not uttering anything.

"Now will you speak why you called me?"

"Meet me at the park near our apartment right now. "

And without letting him speak further I hung up the call, getting out of the duvet I walked out of the apartment.

I heard my phone ringing again and it was none other than that cold jerk.

Picking up again I didn't let him speak,

"You're coming to the park that's it and I'm already on way. "

Again hanging up the calm I reached the park as it's not that far from our apartment. I looked at the time and it's already five minutes and he still hasn't arrived.

Suddenly cold breeze hit my body, sending chills down my spine. Damn I should have atleast wore my jacket. I rubbed my pa against to feel warm but suddenly I felt someone putting their jacket around my shoulder while saying,

" Why come out when you can't handle the cold? "

I looked back and my breath hiched and eyes went wide finding none other than
Kim Taehyung standing there.

To be continued :)

I hope you're enjoying the story.

Do not forget to vote and comment

Add the story to your library to get notified about the updates~

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.3K 288 53
"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑰 𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆." It's always the first time to fall in love and that feeling is reall...
3.3K 97 31
{COMPLETED} Love sucks believe me but you have to find the right one to be okay or happy because if you let in the wrong one you'll be torn apart but...
17.5K 439 55
No matter what happen between two hearts, if it's meant to be then it will find its way back to each other again. And even a change of desire wouldn'...
169K 12.3K 30
❝ if I let go, would you fly away and never return? ❞ ( unedited ; extended summary inside ) © 2016 Rachel Zhang All Rights Reserved