The Sister~They Missed (The R...

By dareya8

The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for aband... More

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
1. Custody Annulment
2. Back Home
3. Dinner
4. Who Is 'He'?
5. Boutique
More Character Aesthetics
7. The Eldest & The Youngest
8. Dada & Princess
9. Cousins Over Brothers
10. Custard
11. Dev & Ira
12. Sherni
13. Dev's Office
14. Iru
15. Savage Iru
16. History
17. Naive
18. Best Friend
19. Darsh's Sherni
20. Brother-In-Law
21. Partner
22. Fountain
23. God
24. Words
Aadarsh- Special Update
25. Family
26. Kapadia Mansion
27. Project
...
28. Envelope
29. Darsh's Past
30. Darsh's Past-2
31. War
32. Cramp
33. Future
34. Envy
35. Crush
...
36. Papers
37. Princess
38. Storm
39. Facade

6. Wound

6.3K 367 143
By dareya8

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

A tired-looking Aadhira had returned to her house, or the 'hellhole' as she named it. The knife cut on the back of her neck was deep, she was sure that her hoody cap had turned red due to blood. She hissed in pain as her hand reached the prolonged cut.

"Fuck that bastard" was all she could manage before covering her expression with an emotionless facade. She just had to run upstairs without glancing at anyone or in short ignoring them. She knows that her mother might have caused chaos due to her running away.

As she entered the house, she could hear a chain of laughter, and the voice she hated the most made her grimace, "Kya aap bhi dev bhaiya, waise mai toh Aadhira se milne aayi thi. Par aap logon se itne dino baad milke accha laga."

Buaji- Aadhira almost snorted at the thought of the woman she despised most after her mother.

She saw everyone sitting beside the devil of a woman, surrounding her, with a cup of tea in their hands. As Sakshi's eyes met Aadhira's she stood up and ran to her, holding her shoulders.

"Aadhira Tu thik toh h na beta? Tujhe pta h mai kitna darr gyi thi jab Tu bina btaye chali gyi toh. Aise mat jaya krrr beta." Aadhira pulled away from her grip before her hand could even reach Aadhira's face to check for any possible injury.

Zarur darr gyi thi aap Mrs.Rathore, tabhi yahan chai pee rhi aaram se- Aadhira's thoughts wanted to push all the double standard actions of her mother away.

"Aadhira maa kuch puch rhi jawab do" Parth added himself to the conversation.

"Mai aap logon ko btana zaruri nhi smjhti" Aadhira snapped.

Aadhira tried walking away only to be held back by the devil. "Arrey meri bhatiji se aise baat mat kro. Bechari thaki hogi. Aadhira beta dekho bua tumse milne aayi h. Bua ke gale nhi lagogi?"

The smirk on the woman's face made Aadhira want to wash it away with a punch. She took a deep breath to hold back the rising anger," Nhi"

Aadhira's words were blunt, making everyone's eyes widen, and Shaurya and Samarth let out a chuckle only to be whacked by Neel. The woman's face paled but she tried to cover up the insult she just received," Arrey lgta h bua se gussa h meri bacchi. Mai hi laga leti hoon gale"

The woman, Menka Rajvanshi, got up and took long strides towards Aadhira making her glare, while Sakshi came forward putting her palm in front to stop Menka from hugging her daughter forcefully.
"Didi Aadhira ko ye sab nhi pasand h toh mat kriye"

"Mai toh bas-" Menka was interrupted in between by Sakshi, "Didi Maine mana kaha na."

For the first time in life after years, Aadhira felt the urge to thank her mother for something.

Menka Rajvanshi, was Dev's cousin sister. She always wished to have all the wealth of the Rathores. Her father was rich but not as much as the Rathores. The woman's thoughts were vicious so were her actions and words. Aadhira was always her target for some unknown reason but Aadhira remained off the hook mostly because of not staying close to her evil eye. She was also a reason behind Aadhira's departure.

The brothers knew this that's why they protected Aadhira from her when she was here for a month the last time. Yet Menka was Dev's cousin sister so he never listened to anyone in her matter nor did anyone say anything.

"Aadhira aao thodi der bua ke saath baitho" Dev's authoritative tone took over the situation. Laksh gave a concerned look to Aadhira who just stood there with a fisted hand, ready to punch someone. Parth and Neel passed each a worried look while thinking of a way to protect their sister. If it were in their hand, they wouldn't even let the woman's shadow fall on their princess.

Aadhira's neck was already paining  and she wasn't in a condition to argue anymore. She complied with a tired look taking a seat beside Laksh.

"Kitna accha lag rha h meri bacchi ko ghar wapas dekh ke. Kitni badi ho gyi meri bacchi" Menka's sugar-coated words were too sweet for Aadhira's liking.

"After a point, sab bade hote h Mrs.Rajvanshi. Aapko bhi dekho shakal pe kitne wrinkles ho gye h, ab toh anti-aging bhi kaam nhi aayega"

Menka's jaw dropped to the ground and her eyes were wide open. No one has ever talked to her like that. Dev has already told her about Aadhira's behavior so 'Mrs. Rajvanshi' was expected by her but not the other lines she spoke. She got her cue to not mess with Aadhira.

On the other hand, Dev glared at Aadhira which she shrugged off effortlessly. Sakshi suppressed a laugh while others too had the same problem. Aditya passed a proud look to his Princess for answering back to the malicious woman.

Menka started talking about some random things involving everyone in the conversation except Laksh and Aadhira.
Aadhira just laid her head on the sofa and Laksh passed her a worried look from time to time. She looked too much tired for his liking.

Dev got a phone call and excused himself.

"Mujhe toh aajkal ke ladke pasand hi nhi h bhabhi" Menka spoke, taking a sip from her chai.

"Haaa toh aapki ladke pasand krne ki umar bhi nhi h Mrs.Rajvanshi" Aadhira spoke for the very first time gaining a chuckle from her mother and her brothers. Menka turned a whole red from her insult.

Chidiya kuch zyada hi bol ne lagi h- Menka thought to herself.

"Ye chidiya choch bhi bahut buri maarti h Mrs.Rajvanshi" Aadhira whispered only for Menka to hear, making Menka's eyes widen. Her voice sent shivers down Menka's spine.

Aadhira got up and went to her room climbing the stairs and pressing her wound softly to ease the pain. She felt a little dizzy as she was about to reach the room. She leaned on the wall, closing her eyes.

She was pulled forward by someone, forcing her eyes to open. She was about to punch the person when she saw Laksh standing there with worry in his eyes. Her hand went down immediately.

"Tu thik toh h na Aadhira?" Laksh tried asking her but she looked away and yanked her wrist from his tight hold.
"Kya dikkat h aapki?"She snarled.

"Tu humesha kaatne ko kyu dodrti h? Ek second ruk ye kya h?" He pulled her hoodie down with one hand, the other holding her in place. Her blood-stained neck was enough to kick in his panic mode.

"Ye kya h Ira?"Aadhira tried freeing herself from his grip saying," Kuch nhi jaane do mujhe" Laksh clenched his jaw and held her more tightly, pulling her with him to her room.

"Kya h Laksh jaane do mujhe!" Laksh wanted to snap at her for not calling him bhaiya but her injury was more important at this time. He could easily comprehend that it was knife cut, but why was his sister even using it? That too so carelessly.

"Shut up, Ira"

Laksh's angry voice forced Aadhira to stay quiet though she wanted to lash out, but to her dismay, her body was drained of any energy. She felt more dizzy with each passing second. Her body threatening to fall.

Laksh made her sit and immediately brought the first aid box, "Har samay hero banane ki zarurat nhi h Ira."

He cleaned the wound with Dettol, his eyes were already red with anger. Who has hurt his sister so bad he wanted to know," Kisne kiya ye Ira?"

"It's Aadh-" Laksh interrupted her in between as she tried to complete her sentence." Haaa I know it's Aadhira for me but mai tujhe Ira hi bulaunga jo krna h krrr le. Dekhta hoon kya krti h Tu?"

"Aapko meri care krne ki koi zarurat nhi h." Aadhira's eyelids were risking to shut. Laksh was so busy bandaging that he didn't notice Aadhira being dizzy. He was angry with his sister for not taking care of her health. He was angry on her for not telling him who did it? who dared to touch his sister.

"Shut up Ira, tumhara bada bhai hoon mai. Hak h mera" Laksh had started bandaging her wound muttering a sorry to himself every time she hissed, "Mai jaanta hoon tumhe humari care ki aadat nhi h par ab aadat bana lo Ira kyunki hum peeche nhi hatenge tumhari care krne se. Chahe tumhe accha lage ya na lage"

Aadhira got up from her place, "Aapko itni hi care krni h na meri, toh room ke bahar chale jao aur mujhe akela chhod do jaise itne saalon se chhoda tha"

"I will not leave you alone Ira unless Tu ye bandage nhi krwa leti. Chup chap baith yahan pe. Mujhe pta h tujhe bandage krna nhi aata h" Aadhira rolled her eyes at him she knew how stubborn Laksh could be. It was true she didn't know how to bandage because she always had her mamashri to do these things for her. She sat down silently.

After Laksh was done, he stood up from his place, "Thank you" Aadhira muttered, which amazed Laksh. His Ira, never said that to him even when he solved the biggest of her problems.

Flashback

"Ira, koi apki madad kre toh aapko thank you bolna chahiye bacha"

"Par aap mere 'koi' thodi ho, ab toh mere bade bhaiya hona? Toh mai aapko thank you nhi bolungi" An 8-year-old Ira spoke to her Laksh bhaiya which made him aww at her cute reply. He pulled her in a big hug, embracing her with all his love and affection. This girl's cuteness will make him go crazy someday.

He kissed her forehead before parting himself from her and looked at her deep black eyes which matched his," Haa mai aapka bada bhaiya hoon meri jaan. Aajke baad humare beech me no thank you. Okay?"

"okay bhaiya" Aadhira giggled cutely.

"Bhaiya ki jaan" He again pulled her in a hug, embracing her to life.

Flashback ends

Laksh's eyes teared up thinking-Itna gussa h mujhse tu Ira?

"Sach me Kaafi badi ho gyi h Tu Ira" Laksh's voice was unsteady while Aadhira looked unbothered by the whole situation. Though the sentence somehow hurt her, which she didn't know why, she was glad that her plan was working.

Laksh moved out of the room making his way to the gym to take out his already toiling anger and frustration. His eyes held tears of hatred not for Aadhira but for himself.

-×-

The dinner went by silently everyone giving a concerned look to Aadhira, eyeing the bandaged side of her neck. Laksh wasn't present at the dinner table which was not a surprise for anyone and not a bother for Aadhira.

Aadhira was getting annoyed by their constant glances at her. She finished her dinner quickly when Dev stopped her, "Aadhira" He intertwined his hands, folding them on the dinner table making his appearance look more intimidating.

"What now?" Aadhira's bored tone was enough for Dev's annoyance yet he kept himself composed. If it were someone else talking like this to him, that person wouldn't have seen tomorrow's morning.

Dev's expression turned into a relaxed one, "That's not how you talk to your father."

Aadhira smirked, "That's how I talk to strangers"

"Aadhira" Parth warned.

"Listening" Aadhira spat back unbothered

"Parth do not interrupt" Dev glared at Parth.

"I just wanted to inform you that tomorrow will be Aditya's turn to take you out with himself" Dev spoke in a deep tone, trying to intimidate Aadhira but she skimmed as unbothered as ever which was another shocker for Dev.

"Fine, but we'll be going after 11. I have some business to finish" Aadhira informed. She had a meeting tomorrow which she doesn't want to attend and going out again for some fresh air, sounded good to her. 'He' would also give her a leave thinking she is giving a chance to her family according to his advice.

"Tumhe yeh chot kaise lagi Aadhira?"Aditya included himself in the conversation asking for the answer to the most wanted question.

"Aapse mtlb", Aadhira took her plate and kept it in the sink.

"Aadhira aise koi baat krta h apne bade bhai se" Sakshi scolded.

"I told you that's how I talk to strangers. Aur agar aap logon ko mujhse itni hi dikkat h toh bhej dijiye mujhe wapas."
Aadhira said, moving out of the hall.

Everyone looked at each other except Dev, he knew from the very start what his daughter wanted and he was determined to not give her even a chance to think that she could achieve it.

He has got his princess after years and he isn't letting her go now.

-×-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 2.4K 28
He had to choose. He choosed, and left his brothers who were his life. To keep them save, to save them from there own mother. A woman, the world fear...
84.6K 5.6K 53
A woman for whom money and Business is everything, that She plans to destroy her own family. A sister who left her own brother, her Bhai just to prot...
224K 7.8K 55
Aarkriti Goenka ,an innocent Indian girl , Daughter of The Biggest Businessman and Sister of Two World's 2nd Biggest Mafia .Luv her family and Brothe...