[OLD!] little sister (BoBoiBo...

p0chikun

"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and h... Еще

|☁︎ about (y/n) ☁︎|
[ ☁︎ - 0 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 1 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 2 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 3 - ☁︎]
[ ☁︎ - 4 - ☁︎ ]
!ART CHILD (Y/N)! Pikachu face surprised? 6 years old (y/n)
[ ☁︎ - 5 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 6 - ☁︎]
[ ☁︎ - 7 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 8 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 9 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 10 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 11 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 12 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ 14 ☁︎ ]
author

[ ☁︎ - 13 - ☁︎ ]

744 29 31
p0chikun

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☁︎

| . . . ☁🌸🏖🍁❄ . . . |

Hello I wanna say I didn't make Christmas this story cuz I'm having Christmas party my family member and that place doesn't have data, signal and connection. But I wanted to say. . . Merry late Christmas! And here chapter 13!

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☁︎

"You still want to fight? Just surrender already!"

"I. . . I won't surrender!"

A blue light bright behind him as reveal two figure. As a guy reveal his face from his mask.

"Captain kaizo!" Gopal, yaya and Ying exclaimed.

Meanwhile papazola and cattus in spaceship. "Eeh? That's my disciple's ship!" He said.

Back to in maximum, kaizo walk toward at junglenaut. "Who are you?!" He asked, kaizo look at Gopal and ciciko got stuck by the cement. Then he look at Ying and yaya had same stuck by cement, he gaze at you were holding ochobot.

You yelped by his gaze then you quickly run over your big brother as boboiboy notice you run toward him and you hug him as boboiboy hug you back, he look up at kaizo. "Defeat him, captain kaizo." He said as you look a peek at kaizo and his face you remind of fang.

Jugglenaut spoke. "How dare you ignore me--"

"Enough talk!" Jugglenaut cut off by kaizo spoke as kaizo take his blade. "Energy blade!" He activate his blade and his face as he dash toward jugglenaut and attack him.

Jugglenaut notice as kaizo slash him with his blade that cause jugglenaut back away by the blade and he landed the ground by his hand that his balance. He look up at kaizo but he wasn't there, secretly kaizo was behind him and another slash at him before he could hit him, jugglenaut notice and he block the blade with his Armour.

You watch kaizo slash at jugglenaut. Your gaze was awe and amaze at his attack. "Wow. . . !"

"Petrifying cement!" Jugglenaut blast cement at kaizo as kaizo Dodge the cement. Then he dash at jugglenaut.

You notice fang run toward you and boboiboy. "You okay you two?" He asked as you both nod.

"We're okay. ."

"Don't worry. Just leave the rest to us!" He said with smile.

Then you asked him with curious. "Fang, fang. Who is that guy name kaizo? Why his face look familiar your face. . . Is he your brother?" Fang smile at you and nod. As you were big surprise face.

Meanwhile kaizo Dodge the cement. He look at jugglenaut and he wasn't there, jugglenaut was landed the ground behind kaizo from afar with his smirk. "You're done for." He said as he activate power the cement. Kaizo look back and notice his doing activate the power. "Petrifying cement!" He blast big cement at kaizo.

"Shadow grasp!" A shadow hand block the cement. As jugglenaut shocked and glared at fang from afar and fang deactivate his power and look at jugglenaut. "Brace yourself!"

"Why did you interfere?!" Kaizo shout at him that fang slight shocked at him. "Let me fight one-on-one with this clown." He said as he point at him with his blade.

"Wow, so dashing!" Other power sphera amaze him.

"He's so cool!"

Meanwhile your memories you remember someone protect you from cause trouble since you were a little you. 'He remind me of someone. . . I remember he looks my big brother and a red clothes. .' You thought.

Then jugglenaut look at him with dark aura and glared at him as power sphera flinch and sweatdrop. As they cheered at him. "Go, boss!"

"Mr boss forever!"

Jugglenaut look away at them and look at kaizo. "Hmph, show off." He scoffed. "You think you can defeat me?! Power sphera apibot!" He take out the apibot in his hand as kaizo watch him doing as he take out the power sphera then insert the apibot as it activate.

"The third power sphera!"

"Be careful! It's firepower is dangerous!" Kokoci warned kaizo about apibot.

"Let's see. . . If you can escape this!" Jugglenaut activate the power sphera. He inhale and blow somewhere around area. Everyone curious he doing.

"What is he doing?" Boboiboy asked.

Gopal smelled. "Something stinks." He guest.

The y dou smelled and shocked. "It's gas!"

Boboiboy gasped he heard, he look at you and said. "Lil sis! Activate your spring power and make barrier!" He told you.

Before you could activate your spring season. Jugglenaut snapped his finger and set fire everything the area, everyone gasped as kaizo activate the energy barrier. As you all flew by the flame and explode which you lose grasp from ochobot you hold him and back away from boboiboy.

Everything is smoke in area as Gopal groaned and said. "How many power spheras does he actually have?" He asked.

"Try scanning him, ochobot!" Kokoci told ochobot.

As he stood up. "My scanner are detecting. . ." He scanning at jugglenaut. "Four power spheras near him."

"Four. . . ? Where's the other one? " he asked as he look around and find you and notice you there were laying the ground from afar from him while you groaned.

Jugglenaut laugh. "Hahaha! Now you've met your match!" He look at kaizo and shocked that kaizo was in the sheild barrier.

He look at him and said. "Not bad."

Jugglenaut shocked and frustrated at him. "Persistent little. . . !" He inhale as kaizo slight shocked. "Flaming breathe!" He blow with flames at sheild barrier as kaizo hold tight the barrier as he sweatdrop.

You slowly stood up and you felt hot from the flame. You changes your form to snow season. "This flame won't heat me." You said.

you run toward at boboiboy as he said. "This fire is so Intense!" Then he felt someone hugging him and cold, he look down and surprise you were in snow season form.

While jugglenaut keep flaming the barrier then he stopped. "How long are you planning to hide?" He asked then inhale as he spit on each everywhere the ground.

"Hey! Don't just spit anywhere you like!" Gopal scold at him as you lazy smile at him and sound kinda funny.

You felt the ground shaking. Any moment you realize that jugglenaut doing he spit the fire on the ground, you look at kaizo was in the barrier.

Kaizo felt the ground shake. "What. . . . " sudden a flame inside the barrier as kaizo shocked.

"Maximum blast!" Jugglenaut control the flame that inside the barrier as the flame make bigger and kaizo was surrounded the flames.

"Captain!"

"He's trapped!"

"Hahaha! That's what you get for going against me!" Jugglenaut said, sudden kaizo was behind him as jugglenaut turn look and shocked.

"Energy blade slash!" He slash him as jugglenaut got hit his energy blade as kaizo keep slashing him.

"No!!!" He said while kaizo keep slash him as jugglenaut his back and front that power sphera free.

"Apibot is free!" You and kokoci exclaimed as power sphera about fall into the ground. You changed form to autumn as you caught them with your flying power and look at kaizo keep slashing jugglenaut.

Kaizo one slash and he exclaimed. "Energy blade slash!" He one big slash at jugglenaut that he flew away and hit his back and head by the wall as he groaned. Kaizo deactivated his blade off. "Heh. easy." He said with smile.

You and other power spheras amaze him look as power spheras cheered him. "Yay! Way to go!"

"We've won!" Gopal said as he dance while he stuck with cement.

You slowly landed the ground beside boboiboy with power spheras in your arm. "H. . . How did the captain Dodge that attack?" You both asked.

"Heh. He drilled into the ground beneath right before the flames started engulfing the energy barrier." Kokoci said as you two amaze him.

"Awesome!"

Gopal tried free the cement. "Come and free me, fang!" As fang look at Gopal. "Let me at that darn clown!"

"Right! Shadow fingers!" A shadow went Gopal and kokoci as it break the cement as both are free.

Jugglenaut look down and see Gopal walk toward him. "Come here, you! I'm gonna teach you a lesson!" Gopal said while walk toward him as he walk upstairs.

"No, no! Spare me, please!" He beg him.

"Free us too, fang!" Ying and yaya shout as fang look at two girls and run over them and free them.

"Retrieve all the power spheras and arrest the criminal, jugglenaut!" Kokoci said as you nodded.

"Please don't arrest me!"

"It's too late for all that, don't you think?" Gopal said as he front of him was crying, then laugh.

You, boboiboy, Gopal and kokoci shocked by his laughing. As others too, jugglenaut stood up his own while laughing while kaizo look at him with suspicious.

"Why is he laughing now?" You asked. Then you froze by hearing remind the squeaky clown noise you sweat start rolling down your forehead. You look up and gasped jugglenaut grew bigger and bigger.

Gopal look up at him keep growing with wide eyes then he scream as he quickly dash run down the stairs and hide back boboiboy and you. While jugglenaut laughing and keep pressing his nose that he keep growing.

"What the. . ."

"Why he keep grow. . ."

"He gets bigger when he presses his nose? That's not fair!"

Ochobot scanning jugglenaut and he notice the power sphera near him. "His nose is actually a power sphera!"

Kokoci shocked. "How did I miss that?"

Jugglenaut last pressed his nose and got bigger as his costume ripped, two boys three wide eyes and shocked while you disgust look at his muscles and veins. "Ew."

Meanwhile in spaceship, "ooh, I can see his muscles and veins!" Papazola said as he look the window that he can see jugglenaut as cattus look at his muscles and veins and his face disgust look.

Back to maximum. "You naive weakling! Did you really think you've got me cornered?" He said.

Gopal yelped and run toward the broken cement and tried fixed it to back him to stuck the cement again. "Put me back in here!"

Jugglenaut jumped high as you and boboiboy gasped. "Dodge!" Boboiboy snatch you and pulled you closer to him as before jugglenaut landed the ground as you all flew back and the ground sound crashed by his jump.

Boboiboy landed the ground as he keep closer you to him as the others too. You gasped and quickly sat up and look at him. "Big brother!" Then you look at jugglenaut with angry face.

Then you notice kaizo dash at him right behind him as he take out his blade as he activate. "Energy blade slash!" He slash him with big slash as jugglenaut notice and he got hit by the slash as kaizo landed the ground infront of you, boboiboy And fang.

You look Up at jugglenaut that slash doesn't affect or hurt him. "Hahaha. . . What was that, a mosquito bite?" You three shocked as kaizo glare at him as he dash at him and slash with his blade then he dash somewhere near him and slash him again, once he stopped jugglenaut turn around at him that he landed the ground. "Gigantic punch!"

You gasped as your form to spring form and you sheild barrier at kaizo that he about used his barrier before jugglenaut punch the barrier as the barrier shattered as kaizo flew away and hit at the wall that near by the power spheras as kaizo groaned that made power spheras concerned at him.

"Oh no, he's done for!" It panic.

As other power spheras shocked and cheered at jugglenaut. "Go, boss! Go!"

"Enough of that. You're going to be next!" He said as power sphera who cheered him it flinch by he point at it.  Kaizo got up and look up at jugglenaut. "Come here!" He landed at kaizo but he Dodge it. He look at him and punch him and again kaizo Dodge while keep punching him as he can. "I will squish you flat!"

Once final Dodge kaizo landed the ground as jugglenaut immediately punch him as he notice and he block the punch with his blade, you notice boboiboy got up as you help him stood up. "You need to help your brother, fang!" Boboiboy said as he look at fang.

"Uhh, but. . ." He said.

You look at him as you went to him while kaizo keep fighting jugglenaut. "Fang, you need help your brother and I know he tried protect you coast the trouble just like me but you have protect you brother just like I did!" You said as fang look down at you with concerned then look back at kaizo.

"Energy blade cyclone!" He spin in jugglenaut armed with his blade as jugglenaut got hit by the energy blade cyclone, as kaizo jump off his arm and landed to the ground and look up at jugglenaut. He can see jugglenaut arm doesn't have a scratch as he shocked. "It's not working!"

"What are you waiting for, fang?" Two girls unison at fang.

Fang look at y dou with their curious, then look at you with pleased face, then look back at jugglenaut and kaizo.

"Gigantic twin punches!" Jugglenaut launched himself at kaizo with his knuckles that he punch him.

Kaizo notice him. "Layered energy barrier!" He layered the barrier in three times before jugglenaut punch the barrier as barrier flew away and hit the wall then crack his barrier then shattered.

"This is what you get for opposing me." Jugglenaut said as he walked toward him.

"We. . . We have to do something!" Boboiboy said.

Meanwhile kaizo panting inside the barrier and look up and see jugglenaut from off him as he grab the barrier and squeeze as the one layered barrier shattered. He lift up and face to face at Kaizo. "Get our from there!" He raise his hand that hold the barrier and landed to the broken pillar.

You gasped and cover your eyes. "I can't take a look!" Then you heard fang voice that you cause remove your hand on your eyes.

"Shadow fingers!" A shadow wrapped around jugglenaut armed as he shocked and turn look at fang there using his power while he pushed his arm with shadow fingers.

"Wh. . . Why did you. . . ?"

"You again! Come here!" Jugglenaut pushed his arm as fang was dragged by the jugglenaut. "Take this!" He about going punch at fang.

"Energy barrier transference!" Kaizo move his barrier at fang before he could hit by the punch. But the barrier shattered.

"Fang!" You all yelled at him as fang landed to the ground.

boboiboy run toward him. "Are. . . Are you all right, fang?" Boboiboy asked.

"It hurts." He respond.

"I told you." Both boys turn attention look at kaizo. "Stay out of the way!"

He heard laugh as he look at jugglenaut. "A useless effort. You're only delaying your inevitable doom."

You and boboiboy glared at him. "How dare you hurt my friends!" Boboiboy shout at him.

Jugglenaut shocked at boboiboy. "You're mad? Then let me just finish them once and for all!" He said as he jump at gopal, kokoci, ochobot as he punch them.

"No!!"

The three hit the ground, kaizo tried got up but he groaned. As jugglenaut laugh then look at you. "Now it's your turn!" He said as he jwalk toward you and he about punch you but you sheild barrier before hit you. "Oh? That quite strong sheild let's see if you can handle this!" He said as he punch barrier again while you hold your barrier and notice there a crack that cause you shocked.

"Lil sis! I can't just let this go on!" Boboiboy said as he about activate his power.

"No, boboiboy!" Boboiboy look at Ochobot from afar. "Your power watch is still unstable!"

"I've got no other choice and I have save lil sis!" He said as he activate his power watch and run toward you.

Your barrier shattered as you fell your butt on the ground and you changed your form to normal. Jugglenaut smirk as he raised his hand. You look up and squeeze your eyes and waited to the impact.

.
.
.
.
.

Nothing feel happened? Well, you may open your eyes and gasped that sudden front of jugglenaut but his different, his clothes and cap changed to black and red and his symbol was lightning but as in red color.

"Enough! You've crossed the line!" He said.

You shocked then big smile that you finally remember him.

"Boboiboy thunderstorm?!"

"Thundy!"

Thunderstorm wide eyes and he handle pushed jugglenaut as he stopped from flewback and look at thunderstorm as thunder spin his weapons. "Thunderstorm Vortex!" He spin his weapon infront of him while you amaze his skill.

Jugglenaut scoffed and dash himself at thunderstorm about to caught his weapon but he got electrocuted by thunder weapon.

Meanwhile kaizo watch jugglenaut electrocuted. "He's using his secondary tier powers?"

"You musn't use those power at all, boboiboy!" Ochobot said as you look at him from afar then look back at thunderstorm that he ignore him.

Jugglenaut out his hand at thunderstorm weapon. "That's hurts!" He about caught you both as thunder quickly caught your shoulder and teleport before jugglenaut could caught you both.

He teleport you here in ochobot as he quickly patted your head and said. "Stay here and Don't go near there."

"But--" you could even say but he quickly teleport back as you pout and crossed your arms and watch him fighting with jugglenaut. "Big brother thundy always protect me. Hmph!" Ochobot look at you with surprise that how you already know his second tier.

Meanwhile thunderstorm keeping teleporting near jugglenaut as jugglenaut tried focus where he teleport but thunder can speed as like a lighting dash.

"Heh, impressive." Kaizo said as you nod.

Once last thunderstorm teleport and launched himself at jugglenaut with his weapon. "Thunderstorm slash!"

Jugglenaut heard him as he turned and notice he dash at him, before thunderstorm could slash him but his watch changed back to normal as his form too. Boboiboy wide eyes he turn back to normal as jugglenaut smirk. "Hahaha. . Lost your powers?" He could hit him but a sudden a giant hand grip his wrist.

Jugglenaut shocked look at hand has pink giant hand hologram, he look turn at your form was spring season as he glared at you.

As boboiboy form quickly changed to thunderstorm and fang notice him. "What's wrong with boboiboy?" He asked.

"His power is becoming unstable!" Ochobot said.

Thunderstorm look at you for signal let go, you nodded as you let go your grip from jugglenaut wrist. Before jugglenaut about punch you then he notice thunderstorm dash at him and he block at him with his Armour? Wrist and again thunder dash at him but it block and punch him.

You gasped and make sheild barrier at thunderstorm before he could hit the ground as you deactivated and thunder safe landed and his weapon appeared his hand and dash at jugglenaut and slash him as jugglenaut Dodge. "Just when I thought I've met my match!"

He said as he punch him as thunderstorm hit the ground and unstable himself jugglenaut could hit him but thunderstorm Dodge him and again dash at him with thrusting weapon.

"That's enough, boboiboy! Stop before it's too late!" Ochobot said.

Kaizo about to join but you run toward there, you remember you can split your season. You activate and you split into four season as Boboiboy stopped attack while he keep changed the form himself.

"This is the end!" Jugglenaut said as he punch him as boboiboy wide eyes. Before jugglenaut could punch him then sudden a barrier block his punch as both shocked.

"Summer used bubble beam!"

"Hey! I'm not a pokemon!" Summer scold at spring as she beam the water blast at jugglenaut.

Jugglenaut notice and he block the water blast with his wrists. "You still here?!" He big roared at both girls as summer sweat drop while summer snapped her finger and sheild barrier at both before the big roared hit them both.

Thunderstorm finally changed back to form and look tired as winter and autum sit beside him as she hold small snowman in her hand as boboiboy look at her with curious then sudden she place small snowman top of his head as boboiboy felt better and he thought that could be healing?

The roared has gone and see the barrier look nothing crack and shattered. Spring proud herself as summer poker face at spring. "So you're still going to hide in that pesky ball?" That cause spring angry inside, jugglenaut about punch the barrier then sudden a barrier make better strong of her feelings the barrier before jugglenaut punch the barrier and the barrier hold still.

"Woah! So strong." Ying and yaya impressed at the seasons.

Jugglenaut glared at barrier he raised his fist and about punch it again. "Hey spring add the spike!" Summer said as spring nod.

"Okay!" She make the spike of her barrier before jugglenaut punch the barrier and felt sharp in his fist.

His background crack and small tears in his eyes "that hurts!" He yelled as both girls laughing at him, Winter make ice chains and she control the chain to wrapped around jugglenaut

jugglenaut shocked. "What is this?!" He said as he tried break ice chain and it break.

Winter notice and look at autumn for the signal as autumn nod and look at boboiboy. "Big brother!" Boboiboy look at autumn. "Finish him, now!" She said as boboiboy nodded.

He activate his lightning second tier on his watch and changed his form back to thunderstorm. Jugglenaut notice as he shocked as thunderstorm dash at him as wind blowing the dust and blowing autumn hat and scarf. The other season notice him with big smile and they cheered at him.

Jugglenaut watch him dash toward him while the ice chain still hold on him. "No!"

"Mega thunder strike!" Thunderstorm slash him as he dash through at jugglenaut behind as jugglenaut electrocuted by thunder weapon.

"More! More! More!" Spring and summer exclaimed while autumn and winter sweatdrop at them both behavior.

Thunderstorm turn and he split his weapon to two and he dash at jugglenaut and slash him more while jugglenaut electrocuted.

The season watch him amaze as summer pulled down her sunglasses from her bunny cap and wear it while watching thunderstorm slashing jugglenaut.

Including ochobot watch him but he worried about boboiboy. "Stop, boboiboy!"

Once thunderstorm stop slashing him but this one last one for real this time, he jump high up and look down at jugglenaut still electrocuted and he fell down with high speed and last slash at jugglenaut with wind blowing. As everyone hold on tight by the wind.

After that is done, thunderstorm landed the ground and he changed form to back to normal as jugglenaut fell to the ground with big loud thud as the dust wind blow that he fell, when the dust blow gone. Autumn fly over him and took the nose that was a power sphera and fly went to other season of (y/n) as Boboiboy sigh tired and relief.

Kaizo smile at your season and boboiboy, when the dust fade away and heard a kid noise from jugglenaut at gopal shocked. "Eh?! He's so tiny!"

"Don't hurt me!" Like jugglenaut beg.

"How adorable!" Ying, yaya and spring awe him. While summer, winter look away as autumn sweatdrop while holding the power sphera.

"Oh, it's this kid."

"Do you know him, commander?"

"Too well. He used to visit TAPOPS all time to perform his tricks." Kokoci said.

While jugglenaut felt bad he did. "I'm really sorry. . ."

"Enough! Gather all the power spheras, gopal!"

"Yes, commander!" Gopal salute and run toward and gather the power spheras.

"Shadow fingers!" Fang break the cement with his power as Ying and yaya free the cement.

"Thanks fang!"

Ochobot fly went to boboiboy as boboiboy grunted. "You're okay, boboiboy?"

"A little tired. But I'm fine, wait where lil sis?"

"We're here!" Sudden the girls tackled him and hug as boboiboy fell the ground except autumn.

"You're so awesome big brother!"

"I wanna see thundy again!"

Winter nod agree. Ochobot took boboiboy wrist and scanning his watch. "Let me check your power watch."

Boboiboy sat up while his other hand held spring head as other watch ochobot scanning his watch as boboiboy asked ochobot. "How is it, ochobot?"

"Hmm. . . It's fine. But you musn't use your secondary tier powers anymore. Otherwise, thus power watch may get damage like before." Ochobot said this made lil boboiboy sister's frowned they don't want see his second tier.

"But what if I'm forced to. . ."

Sudden ochobot grab his shoulder. "No buts! You need complete all your first tier powers first. Only then will you be able to safely use your secondary tier powers." He said look at seasons while kaizo walk toward boboiboy. "Can you guys merge back?" He asked as the girls nod and merge back as you back normal, ochobot scanning your power watch.

"Hmm. . . Your seasons completely and thanks to autumn that quickly arrive and unlocked the season and also you can may able split season but you have stick together." He said as you tilt your head with curious.

"Why?"

"It cause lost your memories."

"What?!"

"But don't worry. You merge back but remember don't go far away when you split the season, okay?" He said as You nod.

"You both fought well." Kaizo said as boboiboy look at him.

"Captain kaizo. Thank you for your help."

"Hm? You're thanking me? You're the one defeated that clown." He said as you flinch by heard that clown.

Ochobot notice and he calm you down by your panic about to start.

"But without your help. . ."

"Enough of that. What's important is that he's defeated."

"Yeah! You guys managed to rescue the kidnapped power spheras!" Ochobot said as you sigh and nod at ochobot.

"Not just the kidnapped ones!" The power sphera said as you all looked at them.

"We're been rescued too!"

You all shocked at other power spheras.

"Weren't you guys avid supporter of that 'juniornaut?' " you asked and you slight forgot his name as boboiboy, kaizo and ochobot look at you with sweatdrop that you split the season.

"Only when he was big! Now he's tiny."

"Yup! We need a new boss now!"

They said as gopal heard and he smirk. "No problem!" He snatched kokoci sunglasses and he wear it. "Behold, your new boss!" Kokoci deadpan at him.

"(No, thanks.)"

"(Why not?)"

You and boboiboy laugh. "Awesome!" You said as you thumbs up. Boboiboy patted your head as you look up at him with smile as boboiboy smile.

"Thank you lil sis." He said.

"Your welcome big brother! Is my duty to protect you."

Boboiboy chuckle. "And I also my duty protect you as well!" He said as you pout.

Kaizo watch you two some siblings moment you two always saying 'no u
You' and 'no, I protect you', he smiled as he turn around and said. "Return them to TAPOPS space station. I need to return to my mission." He said as he walk back the spaceship.

"Eh? Captain kaizo's leaving already?" Yaya asked.

"Yes. He needs to continue with his undercover mission." Fang said.

"Fang, come." Kaizo called him.

"Roger, captain!" Fang run toward kaizo, he about activate spaceship to send their ride then sudden someone hug kaizo.

He look person who hug his brother and it was you, you look up at kaizo with big smile while hugging his leg. (U are short--) "thank you helping us, big brother kaizo!" You said as kaizo look at you with stoic face then he smile as he patted your hand.

You let go of the hug as you back away and run toward back at boboiboy. As fang smile at you appreciate to his brother then he activate the spaceship and send them a ride and start engine the spaceship.

Other power spheras waving at the spaceship also including you.

"Bye!"

"See ya!"

"Bye fang! Bye kaizo!"

You bid goodbye at them as the spaceship dash went to station.

"Alright. Yaya!" Yaya look at Kokoci with clueless eyes. "Take jugglenaut to our ship."

"Okay! Gravitational lift!" She activate her power as she lift at jugglenaut.

"Let me go!" Jugglenaut fear.

"All power spheras have been collected, commander!" Boboiboy said as you nod.

"Good. Mission accomplished. Let's head back."

"Yessir!"

You all cheered and walk went to spaceship as boboiboy asked you. "I thought you forget that name."

"Hehe! I remember you caught me from the stairs before I could hit my face!" You said as boboiboy sweatdrop as he remember that.

"I miss thundy right now. ." Then you frown as boboiboy chuckle and pet your head.

"Don't worry, let me finish my first teir then I can unlock the second teir." He said as your frown went fade and went to happy face.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☁︎

~bonus part, flashback~

You woke up in your bed and yawn as you got out the bed and run out the room and walk down the stairs and notice your brother got home from his visit tok aba, your smiled appeared as you quickly run down the stairs. "Big brothe--"

Sudden you tripped yourself in stairs as boboiboy notice and he immediately used his power and caught you with lightning dash before you could hit, he sigh relief and he look at you little angry face as you look at him with curious then she giggles as he surprise.

"I guess she doesn't scared me when I'm used my superpower." Thunderstorm said with smile.

"Thundy!"

"No, it's thunderstorm."

"Thundy! Thundy!"

"Okay, okay. Fine you can call me that."

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☁︎

Some people are curious who is Rio? Let me tell you about Rio!

Rio, she's a grimp star reaper made by me also she's a leader of her own team with another dimension, she's your teacher or mentor trainer as she train you taught of your power's.

Rio had two side of her eyes and hairclip different colors, Rio normal side her eyes are rose and hairclip is yellow, her emotions side her eyes and hairclip are black.

Rio get mad, her pupils are black which means she's mad.

Rio is dark and light manipulation her power as she used her weapon the scythe, kinda silly imagine myself what if she bow down at boboiboy solar since his light manipulation too--

I will tell you her backstory when that chapter.

Bonus: Rio is bisexual which mean she attracted by a men and women--

Another bonus: Rio adored you cuz you look adorable and innocent and definitely protect you.

| . . . ☁🌸🏖🍁❄ . . . |

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☁︎

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

61.2K 3.8K 34
Be perfect? Or be yourself...? [BBB Cahaya & BBB Api (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own BoBoiBoy nor any of the characters here. They belong to...
22.5K 1.4K 32
English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice the polar bear who sleeps all the time...
10.7K 941 100
❪ 𝗕𝗖: BOBOIBOY ELEMENTAL FT. READER ❫ ❛ y/n: i'm single. you're single. you know what does that means right ? | thunderstorm: yeah. we didn't meant...
16K 529 25
A new mission? A new adventure. Boboiboy and his friends received a newly suspicious mission. But who can say they could denied it.A lot of things ha...