Home

Od AMAC45

In 2018, Freya Nightingale was poised to be the next big then in World Football, but three days before she wa... Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98

66

355 26 0
Od AMAC45

Freya's POV

"Here you go Nightingale's." Sophia says with a smile as she passes tonight's World Cup Final Line-up to Raven and I.

"Thanks Soph." Raven says with a smile then we look at the line-up.

1-Katana Solo
25-Sarah Gorden
4-Naomi Girma
8-Julie Johnston
21-Emily Fox
2-Azura Nwigwe
16-Rose Lavelle
15-Catarina Macario
11-Sophia Martin
14-Talia Martin(C)
7-Freya Nightingale

After I look at the line-up, I pass it behind me then I relax for the rest of the drive while snuggling Raven.

Once at AT&T Stadium, the bus parks then everyone gets off and heads to the locker room.

When we get to the locker room everyone puts their stuff down in their respective lockers.

Once my stuff is in my locker, my teammates and I head outside for the pitch inspection.

When I get onto the pitch, I head to the center circle, stand on the center spot, then I do the Haka.

Taringa whakarongo!
Kia rite! Kia rite! Kia mau!
Hī!
Ringa ringa pakia!
Waewae takahia kia kino nei hoki!
Kia kino nei hoki!
Ka mate, ka mate
Ka ora' Ka ora'
Ka mate, ka mate
Ka ora' Ka ora'
Tēnei te tangata pūhuruhuru
Nāna ne I tiki mai whakawhiti te rā
A Upane! Ka Upane!
A Upane Kaupane
Whiti te rā,!
Hī!

After I finish doing the Haka, I head back to the locker room.

When I get to my locker I take my AirPods out, then I take out my nose ring, I take off my necklaces, earrings, bracelet, and my rings.

After my jewelry is off, I put my jewelry in it's safe then I put my jewelry safe, phone, and AirPods in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I take off my tracksuit and put my dark brown locs up in a ponytail then I put on my warm up top and my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker and put on my socks, my shin pads and my yellow boots.

Once I'm dressed Sophia comes over and sits in-between my legs.

"Hey Soph." I say.

"Hi Frey." Sophia says as she hugs my leg then she sits up straight as I begin running my fingers through her long luscious hair.

After a minute of playing with my friend's hair, I pull it back into the normal bubble braid she puts it in for games.

Once Sophia's hair is in a bubble braid, I lean down and kiss my friends head.

After I kiss her head, Sophia and I get up, walk out of the locker room, and head onto the field with the outfield players.

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my white and red jersey while Cairo does her last minute talks.

When the last minute talks end, we are told to head to the tunnel so I kiss my girlfriend and hug her before I head out to the tunnel

Once in the tunnel, I line-up in-between Naomi and Julie then I wait for us to be called out.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so I follow Naomi out onto the field.

Once on the field we stand in line for the Spanish anthem then myself, most of the ladies in the starting XI, and most of the ladies on the bench kneel for our anthem.

When our anthem finishes, we stand up then we shake hands with the Spanish players.

After we shake hands, we take a starting XI picture, Talia does the coin toss, then we do our team huddle before we head onto the field.

Once on the field I head to my position on the far side of the field.

"Hey." I say as I look at Alexia, who's standing opposite of me across the halfway line. "Are all the rumors true?"

While we were driving to the game today there were rumors on social media that the former Spanish Football Federation president was coming today.

"Yeah." Alexia says.

"Shit." I say then the game kicks off.

The first twenty or so minutes are sort of entertaining since both teams are trying to figure each other out, but no real chance occurs for either team.

In the 23rd minute we get a corner kick so I wait for Sophia to take the corner while I walk around the box.

When the ref blows her whistle Sophia does her run up then she floats the ball into the box.

As the ball floats into the box I lose my mark, which is Jenni Hermoso, then I jump up and head the ball past Cata Coll putting us up 1-0.

Once the ball hits the net I jog towards the corner flag then I do a cartwheel which leads into me doing a backflip.

When I land my backflip, I immediately begin moonwalking towards the corner flag.

"I've grown to love that celebration." Sophia says with a smile.

"You mean you use to not like it?" I say as I stop moonwalking.

Sophia chuckles then she and my other teammates hug me.

Once I've hugged everyone we all head back to our side then the game resumes.

The rest of the first half consists of us attacking the Spanish goal, but nothing happens so when the first half ends we head to the locker room 1-0 up.

During half-time I sit in my locker and drink water then follow the rest of the starters back onto the pitch fifteen minutes later.

Once both teams are on the pitch we kick off the second half.

In the 52nd minute Laia Codina passes the ball up to Alexia Putellas so I run towards the Spaniard.

When the ball gets to Alexia I tackle the ball away from her then I run towards the ball as it rolls towards Mapi León.

Right before the ball gets to the centre back I get to it, roulette the ball around her, then run towards goal.

The Spanish keeper then comes out of her goal as I notice Talia sprinting next to me.

At the last possible moment, I side foot pass the ball to Talia then the greatest striker ever easily scores putting us 2-0 up.

"Whew." I say then I jog over to Talia

My teammates get to me and hug me then we get back to our side a few seconds before the Swede's restart the game.

In the 69th minute we earn a goal kick so Katana plays the ball to Naomi who then turns and jogs upfield.

One of the Spanish women pressure Naomi so she passes to Azura while I check in front of me and see some space.

When Azura receives the ball, she looks upfield as I slowly move towards the space.

Azura sees my movement then she looks back at the ball and launches it upfield.

Once the ball leaves Azura's foot I run towards the space in front of me while watching the ball fly through the air.

As I notice the ball starting to drop towards me, I look for a teammate and see Talia and Christen sprinting towards the goal

Christen came in a few minutes ago for Sophia after Sophia got elbowed inadvertently.

After I see I have options, I look back up at the ball as I keep running.

A second later the ball drops in front of me then right before it hits the ground, I slam my left foot into the ball and send it towards the penalty spot in the box.

After the ball leaves my foot, I slow down as I watch the ball rocket into the 18 yard box then I watch Talia stick her foot out and re-direct the ball into the goal putting us 3-0 up.

"This is getting outta hand." I mumble as I jog over to Talia.

I'd probably play like shit too if the cunt who tried sexually assaulted one of my friends was watching the game.

Once I get to Talia I hug her then I walk up field.

"FREYA." I hear Cairo shout.

"Thank fuck." I mumble as I look up and see my number on the sub board in red and Alex's number up in green. "That's nice."

After I see my number is up I walk over to the sideline, high five Alex then I walk to the subs bench.

Once at the bench I sit with Raven and relax.

A quick 30ish minutes later the ref blows her whistle then I hug my girlfriend.

"We won Ravy." I say.

"Yeah we did Frizzy." Raven says with a smile. "Yeah we did."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

188K 4.1K 40
As the title says :) #1Aitana #1Vivianne #1Ingrid #3Women
973K 28.9K 139
Eleanore Queen is the upcoming rising star for both her club and national team. Recruted by the Arsenal Academy at an age of 12, she made her debut f...
398K 9.3K 49
After Emilia Cortes just upped and left her old club, she joins FC Barcelona Femení in hope for a fresh start. However, things seem to be even worse...
71.2K 3.5K 21
ALEXIA PUTELLAS ! - When Alexia Putellas needs a new manager, Isabella Cruz steps up-unbeknownst of the journey that lies ahead. 🥇 #alexiaputella...