The Repetition Of Reverse

By FluffyCinderace

BoBoiBoy gets possessed by involving in an ancient era in one of their missions. His friends should find out... More

⭐ Prologue ⭐
⭐ Strange Reality Dreams. ⭐
⭐ I Am Here For You! ⭐
⭐ Bloody Dream ⭐
⭐ It happened! ⭐
⭐ Where It All Re-began ⭐
⭐ The Rest Before The Storm ⭐
⭐ Where The Past Fell into Darkness ⭐
⭐ The Exact Moment That Pounced ⭐
⭐ Suffer and Start to Suffer ⭐
⭐ You're not You? ⭐
⭐ Reverse's Strange behaviour ⭐
⭐ What Happened at Same Time⭐
⭐ Cover Up Things ⭐
⭐ Interuption ⭐
⭐ The Present Exorcist ⭐
⭐ How They Met ⭐
⭐ The Continuation ⭐
⭐ Where the Action begins! ⭐
⭐ Weird Flashbacks ⭐
⭐ Change of Plan! ⭐
⭐ Justifications ⭐
⭐ Unite In A Battle ⭐
⭐ Reverse Vs Angelina ⭐
⭐ Things Take a Twist ⭐
⭐ The Final ⭐
⭐ Demon Brothers ⭐
⭐ Final Day On Earth ⭐
⭐ Back To The Galaxy⭐
⭐ Revealed Memories ⭐
⭐ A Complicated Case ⭐
⭐ The Nightmare He had⭐
⭐ The Disturbance⭐
⭐ Losing You... ⭐
⭐ Where am I? ⭐
⭐ Angelina is Back! ⭐
⭐ Defender ⭐
⭐ Boboiboy Vs Reverse ⭐
⭐ Heroes Win ⭐

⭐ Hints of Danger ⭐

75 7 0
By FluffyCinderace

Just as Amato stared at the clock and Pian was staring at him. Amato flinched as he saw something by the window. He wasn't sure of it, since it was just a shadow.

He thought it might be a bird for once. But wait, what if it was something else. As he looked at the window. Someone slamed on the window. They were bruised and the blood was coming out of their mouth.

They wrote something on the window with their finger which was cut and enough blood was coming out. It was a warning.

'Run.'

That word. Made Amato feel more insecured. But wait why weren't anyone looking at that window?? When something horrible like this is seen, everyone should have been panicked. Was he the only one seeing this? Was this just an hallucination?

Apparently, yes. It was a dream. As Pian woke Amato up. He fell asleep.

It was the last period and it was free since the teacher was absent for today. "Amato! Wake up. It's time to go home!" Pian yelled.

"Huh!?" Amato jolted awake. He looks at Pian. "Not home. To that cave!"

"Huh!?" Pian got shocked. As he knew that Mara would be in that cave investigating. And she told him not to make Amato aware of this.

But if he went to the cave this moment. He would find Mara and their 'plan' would be spoiled.

He tried to stop Amato. But Amato was resisting. Pian had no choice but shout at him. Which was unusual.

Pian: YOU DON'T NEED TO RUSH THINGS UP, AMATO!

Amato: Huh?

It sure was unusual since his best friend yelled at him. At this point, it made Amato realise that he was denying his surroundings because of that investigation plan in haste.

It was wrong. He needed to spend time on others too.

Amato: I'm sorry. We'll go later then.
Pian: Huh? I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to scream at you.

Amato: No, I know that you didn’t mean it. It was me trying to make things faster. Let’s go.

As they step out of the classroom, Amato smiles and turns back to Pian.

Amato: Would you like to join me in the garage? We’ll go there after 6?

Pian: But 6pm might be dangerous….

Amato: Then what else? Are you trying to say its better not to investigate?

Pian: Umm….No. But, just for today…

Amato: Hmm?

Pian: I-I Won’t be able to join….

Amato: Huh? (Thinks for some time) Okay…Then I’d leave to the cave right away….

Pian: Huh!? Wait, then I’ll join you! 6pm is fine! I will be there at your garage at 5:30pm.

Amato: What is wrong with you?

Pian: Ah! It’s just me!

Amato: I know it’s just you….

As Amato walks away from Pian, he checks the time. It was 3:45 pm which he had more time. And off the way he went back to that cave hoping that Mara would be there investigating.

Later at the Cave-

Pian arrived and walked into the cave. But not deep enough as he found Mara and then, she got shocked as she realized something. Then she turned her head to see Pian.

Mara: Pian! Perfect timing!

Pian: Huh? What is it that have you figured out something?

Mara: Yes. These symbols…

Pian: Yeah, these symbols…?

Mara: They represent the ones to inject the pain before death.

Pian: Pain before death? What’s that?

Mara: Just like the victims yesterday, the ‘pain before death’ is like a spell. Which means torture before dying.

Pian: That explains that killing…

Mara: And it is also said that it is habit of a demon to draw these symbols with blood as its pleasure and-

Pian: And?

Mara: And a target sign for the next person who saw this.

Pian: Does that mean, the first person who saw this….will die next? And it wasn’t a murderer but a demon!?

Mara: Yes. I guess we were the ones who saw it. Then- its Amato! He saw these symbols!

Pian: What!?

Mara: Not only that! The demon who targeted this person will be killed every two days! It is written in this book!!!

Pian: We've gotta save Amato, from this!

Mara: Don't worry, I'll figure it out. And....

Pian: Is there more? How many things have you figured out???

Mara: Just another one....But...It would be confusing for you.

Pian: Confusing? What is that?

Mara: You haven't seen that part of the cave did you?

Pian: The one, Amato told us bot to go in?

Mara: Yes. It's better I'd tell you. There is a heart in there. Which is still having moments. Even now.

Pian: Huh!!!!????

Mara: Since, now you know it..I'll tell you......How many were murdered?

Pian: Two.

Mara: Yes, two people. But why is there only one heart here? Where is the other one??

Pian: it might be still inside the victim's body, maybe??

Mara: No! Haven't you seen the news? When they showed the body, in both of the body it was visible that the ribs were broken.

Pian: So ...What now??

Mara: The missing heart has also brought us some conclusions. Now, what about Amato?

Pian: He said he'd be here at 6..to investigate and I said I will be with him.

Mara: Great. But just remember, keep an eye on him and every thing he does when the moment he comes here...and also remember that circle?

Pian: I'll try to get him there...but what are you going to do later?

Mara: Just investigate more. And it depends on your thing when your done checking Amato's actions with that strange curse symbol back there.

Pian: Okay....

And then Mara takes the strange book in her hands and she goes up slowly moving her wheelchair towards the light and Pian help her by pushing. Then they wave goodbye with each other.

After that, Pian takes a look at his watch to see the time was, 5:15!? 

Pian: Oh no!!! I have to be with Amato by 5:30pm!!!!!

And off he goes running, since he came to the cave by walking all the way from his school.

Back in the garage-
Amato was looking at the board, so that he could get any ideas...and he sighs and sits in the chair. He must have given up.

Mechabot looks at him in sadness, since it was not Amato eversince that. He was stressing out...

Amato: Gah! It looks like I won't be able to know anything until I go that cave ..... Where is Pian anyway!?

And the Clock ticks and ticks while Amato waits for Pian to show up.

----------------------------------------------------------
I hope the story is keeping you entertained so far. I want to know your comments on this story so far. How is it?? Oh and by the way, sorry for the mistakes...I've re read my story and realised I had made countless mistakes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 328 19
It was coming up Fang's birthday (this is happening after Boboiboy and his Friends met Captain Kaizo that means this happening after Season 3 ep 26...
7.5K 339 13
in which boboiboy elements are the one who came to canon universe from au Boboiboy belongs to monsta polt belongs to me and don't copy my work
20.9K 893 25
[ IN EDITING / REWRITING ] Boboiboy was sent to the past by a mysterious villain without any memory of who it is. The past where his father was still...
14.7K 724 9
A companion to Boboiboy Elemental Problems . Want to know the hidden scenes between the chapters?