𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗱 ━━ 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗿 ×...

By STARLllT

╰──► 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙄𝙉 a god and a mortal fall inlove despite the odds. For a god could never love a mo... More

bound - ✓
❘✓❘ 00. prolog ❘❘
❘✓❘ 01. act one ❘❘
❘✓❘ 02. act two ❘❘
❘✓❘ 03. act three ❘❘
❘✓❘ 04. act four ❘❘
❘✓❘ 05. act five ❘❘
|✓| 07. act seven||
A / N

❘✓❘ 06. act six ❘❘

659 14 7
By STARLllT

CHAPTER SIX .
Blood and lies !

Don't blame me, love made me crazy if it doesn't you ain't doin' it right .

ISAGI'S eyes gazed into the bright screen. Staring into the sudden message he got, he contemplated about whether he should block the number or answer the question.

Unknown :
Are you Isagi?
Seen

Isagi looked up, diverting his attention away from his phone and into the empty streets before he looked back down at his phone once more.

Unfortunately, he really had nothing to lose right now.

Unknown :
Are you Isagi?

Isagi :
Why
Seen

Isagi stared at the messages, waiting for a response. A response didn't come yet, was he too dry?

Unknown :
I'll take that as a yes

Unknown :
I know you want to
know where Kaiser lives
Seen

Reading that message, Isagi felt himself tense up almost immediately.

Unknown :
Don't worry, I'll tell you

Isagi :
Who are you?

Unknown :
I'll give you his address
but I want something in exchange

Isagi :
Money?

Unknown :
You're going to leave this country

Isagi :
Fine, send me the link

Unknown :
sent an attachment

Isagi's brows furrowed, tapping on the link furiously. Why was he so frustrated? He was bound to leave the country soon enough anyway.

Somehow, rain started to drop onto his screen. Raindrops rolling down the phone screen. How was that possible? Didn't he already find cover?

Oh, it wasn't rain. It was his tears, he just hadn't noticed.

Isagi's eyes went wide, "Why is it hours away from here? How did that damn bastard walk home?" he clicked his tongue and kept his phone in his pocket.

He ran down the street and as he did, the rain seemed to pour harder. He breathed heavily, running as fast as he could without break.

He was already soaked in rain but he didn't want to, he didn't want to break his promise to that weird person in his dreams for some reason.

He'd also rather not lose Kaiser because with the way Aristides put it, he'd possibly lose him if he didn't do this.

And Isagi Yoichi can't imagine a world without Kaiser.

"Hello! Can I get a ride?" Isagi asked in between breaths. This was probably a bad idea and he could get himself kidnapped but this guy seemed trustworthy.

"Where's your destination?" asked the man as Isagi got inside.

"Uhm, just drop me near the school around here." Isagi said, pulling his phone out and looking at it to see the map. "Yeah, there will be fine."

ISAGI quickly got off and he ran further and further. Maybe he should've just asked that man to drop him off on Kaiser's house but he'd rather not have someone find out of Kaiser's location.

"Hello, Ma'am? Can I get a ride?" Isagi yelled at the red car that was about to drive past him.

"What's a young man like you doing here at night? Oh my, you're soaked wet. You'll catch a cold." the woman said with worry as she started to ramble about how this was bad for him.

But every word she said fell on deaf ears. "Please drop me off here!" Isagi yelled, pushing the car door open.

"Hey, wait! You shouldn't -" the woman was interrupted by Isagi slamming the car door closed.

Isagi was only ten minutes away now. Isagi kept running until he fell down on the sidewalk. He fell on his face, that would definetly bruise later.

He grunted, picking himself up, almost stumbling and falling. He winced but he was determined, he ran even when his legs were threatening to make him fall to ground out of exhaustion again.

Isagi jumped over the gates, his legs and feet getting scratched in the process. Why did Kaiser decide to have these kind of fences?

Isagi somehow landed on his feet. He ran inside, pushing the mansion doors open.

"Kaiser!" Isagi called out with a yell, screaming out his name and when he recieved no answer he felt himself hold back his tears by holding his breath.

"Kaiser," Isagi called out in a lower voice, by his tone, it sounded like his voice was threatening to break.

Just when he was about to lose hope, he saw a familiar man in the dark. His eyes gazed at the man that looked like him.

"Aristides? Why are you here?" Isagi took a step forward towards him, extending his hand to reach forward, to reach for him.

"It's Elijah," And then when the man infront of Isagi turned around, Isagi felt a knife plunge into his stomach.

Isagi froze, feeling the knife pulled out and plunged into his abdomen again and again until he fell to the ground.

Elijah sighed, "I thought I told Ness to stop you from coming." he brushed his hair back, his dark blue hair that looked exactly like the hair of the man he just stabbed.

Isagi was on the ground, trembling as he tried to lift his body off the ground. He looked down, seeing the pool of blood on the floor and his blood stained clothing.

"Pathetic," Elijah commented, insulting Isagi as he began to walk away.

He coughed out blood, his tongue tasting the metallic taste of his blood as it began to drip down his chin. Looking down at the bloody mess and the more he looked at it, the more his vision seemed to blur. "Kaiser..." Isagi whispered, calling out to him softly as his face hit the ground harshly.

"It's too tiring to clean up after you, I'll just make Kaiser avoid entering here." Elijah informed the dying man of his intentions, looking down at him with contempt.

"I wonder how Aristides will save you..." he said, walking away.

ISAGI jumped awake, his body sore and hurting everywhere. "G-Gah!" he let out a yelp, moving his hand to where he was stabbed and he felt surprised when he couldn't find it there.

Aristides put a hand to his shoulder. "I told you to go find him, not die." he scolded with his eyes narrowed as he tried not to raise his voice at him.

Isagi flinched at that after comprehending his words. "I'm dead?" he asked, confused and he could hardly believe any of this.

"That's right," Aristides sighed, "You're put in here because you're my reincarnation. I'm supposed to let you reincarnate since you already died."

"How can I see you then?"

Uhm.

"No unnecessary questions, moving on..." Aristides cleared his throat, trailing off. "Do you want to live?" he asked him, serious about this question.

"Who doesn't?" Isagi asked, blinking twice as he wonders. To Isagi, the question is pointless.

"I see," Aristides let go of Isagi's shoulder. "I have one more question for you."

"What is Michael to you?"

"Micha-Kaiser?" Isagi is suddenly confused about this stupid question, another pointless question Aristides asked him, he thinks.

"That guy is annoying, I completely despise him and his attitude." Isagi crossed his arms, looking to the side and eyeing the white void he was in for the second or maybe even tenth time. Who knows?

"Very well, I'm lending you my body."

"Huh? but didn't you hear what I said?"

"You wouldn't go through all of that if you hated Kaiser just like you said you did." Aristides took a step past Isagi as he told him this.

"I'll leave it all to you." he looked behind his shoulder, and a small smile formed on his face.

"Aristides,"

BLUE LOCK ADDITIONAL TIME

Elijah panicked as he heard the noise. He looked around him and immediately found a knife.

How convenient, right?

"Who is it..?" Elijah murmured to himself as he began to try to see who it was.

"Oh no! My love rival!" Elijah gave an exaggerated gasp before he made an attempt to look edgy and emo by standing ominously in the dark.

Oh wow it worked perfectly!

Boom! He stabs Isagi Yoichi and now he is the new Isagi Yoichi.

"I'm just better." Elijah said confidently, nodding his head. "But why did Isagi Yoichi get this kind of haircut? Aristides had better hair." he then started to shake his head, now displeased.

A / n : guess who "Unknown"
was?? (mode : extremely easy)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 655 20
Where an old friend of isagi yoichi gets added to a group chat and boy it turned out chaotic ... BLLK X READER ❗I don't own any of the characters...
56.6K 1K 34
Valkarie Rae, a young woman from the United States is called to Blue lock on a 'special' mission. Valkarie accepted this offer as she was desperate f...
722 35 7
𝘉𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘚𝘶𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘦...🍀 [(𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) 𝘹 𝘉𝘓𝘓𝘒] 𝘑𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 17-𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳-𝘰�...
N O E S C A P E By Mira

Mystery / Thriller

7.4K 221 43
[Mɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ Kᴀɪsᴇʀ x OC] 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 �...