๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™›...?

Sailormoonuzumaki tarafฤฑndan

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ? ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ... Daha Fazla

แดกสœแด€แด› ษชา“ แดษข สœแด‡ส€แดแด‡s แดแด‡แด‡แด› วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษด แดษชส€แด€แด„แดœสŸแดแดœs, sสœแด€แด…สส™แดœษข แด€ษดแด… แด„สŸแด€แดก ษดแดษชส€?
๐Ÿท. วซแดœแด‡แด‡ษด แดษชส€แด€แด„แดœสŸแดแดœs
๐Ÿน. แด…แดษด'แด› ษขษชแด แด‡ แดœแด˜ แดษด สœแด‡ส€

๐Ÿธ. สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€แด› า“ษชส€sแด› sษชษขสœแด›

433 24 6
Sailormoonuzumaki tarafฤฑndan

"The supreme is nothing but a coward who's sending idiots like you to take the butterfly miraculous!" Daphne said and groans getting hit with a crowbar. "Whatever his promising he won't do it."

"That's our mother from another parallel universe, in this universe she died after creating us." Tikki said with a frown. "So I didn't get the chance to know her like the rest of the kwamis but I did hear great stories from Norooo when he was free."

Marinette seeing Tikki look sad she touch her head with her finger making Tikki smile.

"What about them? They have the same powers as Ladybug and Cat noir." Alya asked. "They're the holders of the Miraculous of the Ladybug and the Black Cat from one of the billions of parallel universes in existence, and those two are not very nice versions."

"Parallel universes? Why didn't you tell me about this?" Marinette asked.

"It's just, I've lived for billions of years in every single one of these universes simultaneously, and there simply aren't enough hours in your lifetime to tell you even the tiniest bit about it." Tikki explained with a shrug. "So, I choose to stick to the basics and make the most of the time we have together."

"The Supreme is manipulating you!" Betterfly said. "They won't listen, I say we should just kill them before they make things worse!" Daphne said her teeth clench in anger the more she fights the villains clearly thinking the easy way to end this.

"Good luck with that! Ever since you were freed from the crystal you haven't taking us out completely." Claw noir said with a laugh throwing a car at her, Daphne grabs it and throws it to the side. "Probably because she knows pretty well her kids will end up hurting even worse." Shadybug said and throws a shovel at Betterfly's cape which it got stuck for a moment.

"How can they use their powers repeatedly without transforming back?" Marinette asked.

"Using the power of the Miraculous draws vital energy from the Kwami, but also from the holder." Tikki said and frowns. "So, there is a security system to protect those who are still a little too young, like you and Cat Noir. You transform back before it becomes dangerous for you."

"But... for them..." Marinette said slowly. "They use their Miraculous for evil purposes. It overwrites the "security system" no more automatic de-transformation. But the price to pay for that is..." Tikki said.

"Terrible." Marinette finished and remembered Daphne's flicker to her outfit to civilian outfit.

"Is there a reason why Daphne's keep on flickering to that to her civilian, I know Betterfly said something about her losing her kids and life." She said and Tikki sighs.

"Is just as Betterfly said, she creates life with her magic. That life is giving to the kwamis, she shares her life to them which means when one of them dies she looses her magic making her weak and vulnerable." Tikki said and holds her tiny hands together. "Norooo once told me that our mother was giving a choice to let us go or give her entire life in order for us to live on."

"We were too strong for her body to take.. and because of us she died." She said and tears began forming. "I wish I could meet her and ask her why? Why give up her life for us?"

Marinette holds her tears and hugs her kwami, Tikki holds her. "Tikki, spots on!" Marinette said with determination hoping that Daphne could somehow help Tikki get answers to her questions.

Daphne groans getting thrown on the ground with Betterfly beside her, Shadybug and Claw noir put their foots on their chest. She grabs Shadybug's hand as she reached for the miraculous and Daphne touched Betterfly.

"Recover as soon as you can." Daphne said making him transported somewhere in Paris making Claw noir yell and hit her with his staff.

"We we're so close! Damn you Cinderella!" Claw noir said and Daphne smiles. "I'll take that as a compliment." She said and coughs as Shadybug steps on her stomach.

"You guys don't have to do this." Daphne said and notice their hesitation. "Whatever it is I can help you guys, as long as you guys stop taking orders from Supreme and let me see my kids."

"Oh yeah? Can you bring someone to life?" Claw noir asked with a glare leaning down and scoffs as he gets up. "I can't." Daphne said and Claw noir glares.

"There's your answer." He said raising his staff to hit Daphne but she holds Shadybug's leg. "I know there's a second chance for you both, you could be like the heroes from here saving the world from people like the Supreme."

"It's not too late for you guys." Daphne said and close her eyes when both villains raised their weapons but she didn't feel anything and opens her eyes. Ladybug had come in time to pull Daphne to her side staring at the villains.

"Hands of the Queen!" Ladybug said with a glare standing in front of Daphne. "Another polka-dotted bug??" Claw noir asked with a look of disgust.

"The name's Ladybug!" Ladybug said and Shadybug takes out her yo-yo. "Whatever, pest!"

"Hand over your Miraculous! They shouldn't be used for evil, only for the greater good!" Ladybug said with a glare spinning her yo-yo ready to fight. "Ugh! How corny!" Claw noir said with a disgust look.

"I'm going to barf out a hairball!" He said and pulls out his staff and converts it into nunchucks with cat claws on both ends as he charges towards Ladybug with it. "I'll be taking her back, she's valuable alive to the Supreme."

"Shit." Daphne said with a groan watching Shadybug capture Ladybug in the air and getting spin around, Daphne sighs in relief as Betterfly catches Ladybug before she could hit the tower.

"Lucky charm!" Shadybug throws a car at Ladybug and Betterfly trapping them against the wall. Claw noir attempts to attack them but Daphne and another person kick him away bouncing off the ground a bit, Daphne picks up Claw noir's staff using it to help out Ladybug and Betterfly as she flickers again.

"No black cat is as cool as this black cat!"

Daphne saw Cat noir get thrown far away from them about to hit the ground, Ladybug gasps.

"Daphne, go! We'll handle it from here." Ladybug said and Daphne nods, she was right on time to catch Cat noir in her arms and raised an eyebrow seeing him ready to attack her. "Don't be afraid little kitty, I don't bite." She said with a smile and laughs when Cat noir lets out a purr.

"I didn't mean for that to come out! I, sorry!" He said with a blush as they land on the ground.

"Enough is enough! The Miraculous were not created to cause harm!"

Both Daphne and Cat noir come behind Ladybug as she had tie Claw noir with her yo-yo.

"And what makes you so righteous, cockroach?" Claw noir asked cutting her yo-yo off of him. "Are you with the superpower police?"

"Lucky charm."

"A traffic cone?" Daphne asked wondering how this was going to help them in a battle against two crazy villains. "What about a gun?" She asked earning a disbelief look from the heroes while the villains grin.

"I'm so scared." Claw noir mockingly said and laughs using his nunchucks to bat the Lucky Charm over to himself. "Cataclysm!"

"Why do these Akumatized heroes get all the magical powers and we don't? It's not fair." Cat noir said with a frown. "You ever heard of the theory of Parallel universe?" Daphne asked and he nods.

"Well, meet your other versions of yourselves." Daphne said as she also realized that in the villains are Marinette the girl who's always alone and Adrien the rich boy who she works with as a part-time model. "Shadybug and Claw noir." Betterfly said.

Once, Daphne was freed by Betterfly he offer to help her around and get on her feet by giving her a job along with teaching her the modern world. Daphne met Marinette on a rainy day at the park, she felt a bit bad watching the blue hair girl standing in the rain so she walked up to her holding an umbrella for her.

Cat noir jumps as Betterfly joins them.

"And who the cat are you?!" Claw noir asked and pointed to Daphne. "And you?" Daphne slaps his pointed finger.

"Pointing is rude." She said and his ears drop.

"I'm Daphne, Queen of miraculous. The mother of all kwamis and this is my fri-." Daphne stops seeing the excited look on Butterfly making her roll her eyes. "Partner, we are the ones who keep Paris safe from them and the Supreme."

Cat noir's ears went up and quickly moves Daphne out of the way avoiding red heels thrown at her, Shadybug glares at their hands touching specially at Cat noir coming up with ideas to kill the stray. She then reshapes it into a rocket launcher, shooting a rocket at Cat noir and Daphne swings him around giving him a push to kick the rocket away.

The rocket changes into a helmet her attention now on Betterfly and Ladybug. "Don't forget about me princess!" Claw noir said coming out of nowhere behind Daphne and Cat noir, Cat noir used his staff to block Claw noir's claws.

Both boys stare at each other one smirking while the other was glaring. "Meow, eyes on me." Claw noir said but he turns around to catch Daphne's fist on time, now he was holding both heroes.

He throws her on Cat noir's body pushing them to the ground. "Ow." Cat noir said holding Daphne in his arms as they hit the ground.

"You okay?" Daphne asked, he nods and they get up seeing Claw noir pushed himself off from the tower. "Yeah, incoming." Cat noir said also seeing Claw noir coming their way.

Daphne closed her eyes bringing her hands together. "Wind dragon!!" A strong wing shoots out of her hands forming itself into a dragon pushing Claw noir back.

"The dragon miraculous?" Cat noir asked but his eyes widen when Daphne goes on her knees glitching, Claw noir destroys a part of the tower crumbling down on them. He picks up Daphne in his arms, suddenly he felt someone hit his back and heard a familiar voice in his head.

"Celesticat, I am Betterfly."

Cat noir heart pounds in his chest hearing this. "No, get out of my head!" He said in his mind scared of what could happen.

"I'm not your enemy, I only want to entrust you with the power to save us." Betterfly said his mask appearing in Cat noir's face showing their link. "How do I know you're telling the truth? I just met you seconds ago." Cat noir said but he remembered who he has in his arms and what's coming down on them no way out for them.

"Okay! Fine I accept!" Cat noir shouts his body fully Kamikotized into Celesticat, his suit shining a bright white light which blinds Shadybug and Claw Noir.

Celesticat looks down at himself and grins. "Brace for takeoff!" He said and Ladybug used her yo-yo to grab Daphne's stretch out hand and she grabs Betterfly by the waist. The four take off away from the villains to recover, Shadybug right behind them.

Ladybug was now on Celesticat back with the help of Daphne who regain her strength. "Are we being followed?" Daphne asked, Ladybug turns around seeing Shadybug grabbing on to Celesticat's belt.

Ladybug didn't lose time in taking off the belt from Celesticat she waved at Shadybug as she falls back. "Not anymore." Ladybug said with a smile, Daphne chuckles.

"What now?" Celesticat asked, Daphne closed her eyes thinking for a moment. "Follow me." Daphne said and pushed herself off from Celesticat hands making the heroes except Betterfly shout thinking she was going to fall to her dead and they are surprised as Daphne flys in the sky in front of them.

_____

"Damn It!" Shadybug said as she glares at the figures getting away from them but clench her hands when she saw Queen flicker changing into her Dana.

"She's been Dana this whole time." She said to herself not seeing Claw noir's eyes on Dana as well looking shock. "How do you even know Dana? I've never seen you girls talk to each other!" Claw noir said with a glare clearly showing his jealous stare.

"Like I'll tell you." Shadybug said with a scoff and takes out her yo-yo taking off to look for more clues, her cheeks showing her blush.

___Flashback

Marinette wipes her tears secretly on her knees in the cafeteria as she heard Sabrina behind her laughing, food had been thrown at her head her classmates joined Sabrina pointing at her, Marinette gets up her hands clench into fists walking away not giving Sabrina the satisfaction in seeing her like this.

As she walks out of the cafeteria she bumps into the new girl, Dana who looked annoyed for being bumped but stops to look at her and at Sabrina for a moment. Marinette didn't apologize at all and heads to the bathroom to skip the day not caring if her mother would yell at her for it, is not like she'll listen to her and see reason.

"Tch." Marinette said with a glare as she saw that it was raining making her take shelter in the school entrance, she hides when she heard Chloe's voice an another classmate. "Did you hear? The new girl humiliated Chloe in front of everyone in the cafeteria!" Chloe said with a smile covering her laugh.

"I mean she literally cover Sabrina in all the cafeteria trash and I quote "the thing I hate the most is seeing bullying happening, if I see you do it again I'll fucking promise to turn your life into trash like you are" Sabrina ran out crying." Chloe said, Marinette cover her mouth hearing this and felt a real smile show up wanting to laugh wishing she didn't miss it.

Marinette comes out of her hiding when she saw them leave completely out of view, she sighs when tried sending a message to her mom to pick her up from the rain but no respond back. She was about to walk through the rain when she was stop by a umbrella covering her, she looks who it belongs to and was surprised to see Dana the new girl holding the umbrella to her smiling.

"You need it more unlike me." Dana/Daphne said, Marinette hesitates but grabs the handle slowly touching Dana's hand making her blush. She was shocked as the umbrella closed on her face and she quickly opens it in embarrassment, Marinette turns even more red when Dana laughs.

"Cute." Dana said making Marinette again surprised as she laughs along with her, Dana walks away but stops for a moment. "I'm Dana, hope to see you tomorrow." Dana said with a small smile as a limo arrives in front of her, a butler comes out holding the door for her showing Adrien inside looking bored.

Marinette nods slowly raising her hand to wave goodbye. "M-Marinette, see you.. t-tomorrow." Marinette stutter out in shock.

"What the heck is wrong with me?!" Marinette asked with a glare once Dana left the school only to realize what had happened to her when she arrive home, she had her first love at first sight happen to her something that her dad used to tell her when she was a little kid.

___End flashback

Shadybug lands inside the house they were from the beginning now realizing that it was her home but different, Claw noir joins her clicking his tongue when the portal girl was missing from where they left her.

"Now what?" Claw noir said with a glare. "Start looking for anything useful." Shadybug said and starts searching the room.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

1.6M 57.4K 29
"how have you never held a gun before?" - DISCLAIMER: profanity, homicide, organized crime - #1 in chan | january 8, 2020 #1 in felix | september 11...
638K 15.5K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
1.3M 32.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1M 77.4K 38
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...