๐ก๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž...

By tarasworld__

"๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’„๐’“๐’‚๐’›๐’š ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•, ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’…๐’‚๐’Ž๐’ ๐’”๐’•๏ฟฝ... More

00
01
03
04
05

02

83 0 4
By tarasworld__

"miss toffolo interviewed you after the grand prix - is this how you first met?"

"from my understanding, yeah, it was."

LANDO

Elena. That's the pretty girl's name.

God. When did reporters get so hot? I was so used to Martin Brundle shoving microphones in my face that it gave me a great pleasure to have a beauty like her ask me the same old questions. I promised myself after the crash I wasn't going to entertain too many people, but god she changed my mind.

Her black dress sat perfectly on her body, I was mentally undressing her. And when she frowned and looked at me with her wide eyes like a deer caught in headlights, I even felt my cock twitch under my racing suit.

Fuck.

She looked like an angel, pure and innocent sent by god himself to punish me for my sins. Forbidden fruit dangling in my face that I simply can't touch. I would simply corrupt her, and then I'd be a terrible man.

Yet I invited her anyway.

I sat in my driver room flicking through the abundance of messages on my phone. My job was so very demanding. Let alone having two jobs. How tiring.

A knock wrapped on my driver room door, opening before I even told whoever it is to come in. Dark hair and a ferrari suit entered, followed by the man in redbull.

"Good evening fellas, come on in." I sarcastically smiled, dropping my phone in my lap and crossing my leg over the other.

Charles scoffed sitting down on the couch, rubbing a hand over his tired eyes. Max stood leaning slightly against the wall, his signature smirk on his lips.

"Good race Lando." Max nodded at me. I rolled my eyes and waved a dismissive hand towards him.

"Fuck off mate, I could've won that if it wasn't for them stupid bumps." I muttered. Charles let out a soft chuckle.

"I quite enjoyed that, I have to say." He added. I shot him a fake smile while flipping him off.  

Out of all of us, Charles and Max enjoyed racing the most. I obviously enjoyed it too, but I preferred the perks of racing more. The being in a different city every week, different jobs in each location. The thrill of it all was amazing.

"Are you clear on the plan tonight?" Max asked before taking a sip of the water he held in his hand. I frowned.

Plan? Tonight?

"Woah, what? Tonight? I thought we were finished in Vegas for this weekend?" I asked panicked. Charles pursed his lips, avoiding my gaze. Max and him shared a look before looking at me with a sort of.. I don't know? Sympathy?

"There's some thing they want us to do, and we have to do it.." Max trailed off, a grumbled sigh leaving his lips. My frown furthered.

"Stop speaking in riddles Max, for fucks sake. What is it?" I snapped. I was getting frustrated. I wanted to enjoy tonight, I even invited Elena to the after party in hopes of her ending up in my hotel room.

"That's the thing, we won't know until we are there." Charles sighed. He too just wanted to enjoy the Las Vegas party after his podium. We had already done so much this weekend.

"Well where is it?" I asked. I was over this conversation. Max sighed, sitting down in the chair and running a hand through his sandy hair.

"At the after party."

Music boomed in the club as I sipped my drink anxiously. I was pissed off. I wanted to blow off steam, not do another fucking job.

The V.I.P area was generally quiet, the odd person coming to speak to me, get a photo, the usual. Sitting alone, I waited impatiently for the call. I wasn't even sure if I was the one who would get the call. My thoughts jumbled in my brain to what we could possibly be called for now.

A stocky man, dressed in a dapper suit made his way towards me with an earpiece in his ear. My heart pounded against my chest.

Is this it?

A stern look was etched across his face, his wrinkled and scarred hands crossed in front of him as he stood before me. My poker face came out to play, showing no emotion. I was void of all feeling right now, atleast to them.

"Mr. Norris?" His gruff voice spoke. I hummed in response, only for his lips to crack a small smile. "There is a lady at the door saying you invited her but she is not on the guest list. Elena Toffolo?"

I don't know how my eyes didn't pop out of my head with the realisation that I may have forgotten about Elena. Pretty girl Elena.

Immediately I jumped to my feet, a string of profanities exiting my mouth. "Yes, yes. I invited her, where is she?" I asked the man, who smirked at me.

"She is at the door, Mr. Norris. Shall I go get her for you?" He spoke slightly louder to be heard over the music. I shook my head.

"No, it's fine. I'll go get her." I gave him a nod in appreciation.

Walking through the club, I sighed in relief. It wasn't time yet. But now I had to stress even more. I invited this drop dead gorgeous girl to a club, in the hope of getting in her knickers. Honestly, I am shocked that she even took up my offer. This complicated things. I could have to abandon her at any moment, and I'm not sure for how long.

The moment my eyes laid on her, my breath hitched in my throat. She looked so innocent, standing with her hands folded clutching her bag. The white little dress she wore looked luxurious against her tanned skin. When she spotted me, her eyes made me want to pounce on her. She gave me her doe eyes, lips slightly pouted before they contorted into a wide grin, her tinted lips full and juicy. I have to admit, looking at her right now was making me quite stiff.

"Lando," she greeted timidly. I flashed her a smile, linking my arm with hers.

"You look beautiful Elena." I whispered, dipping my head so it was right by her ear. I could practically feel the heat rise into her cheeks, and it made my ego explode to know I had an effect on her.

Exactly the same way she has one over me.

"T-Thank you." She stammered, her long lashes fluttering to look at me as I guided her through the busy club towards the V.I.P section where there was more privacy for us to talk, or more.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked, pointing at the champagne chilling in the bucket of ice. She eagerly nodded.

I handed her the glass, which she gave me a grateful smile for. Her legs crossed as she sat up straight on the seat.

"This is um," Elena trailed off looking around the area. I could see the cogs turning in her head as she tried to find her words. "Different."

"Different?" I asked, my voice going to a higher octave. I chuckled, once I saw the slight smirk on her lips.

"I've never been a V.I.P before, I guess knowing Lando Norris has its perks." She smiled, delicately taking a sip of her drink.

She was having banter with me. My eyebrow arched up, as I scanned her body again. She definitely was not American, her slight accent gave that much away. She may know things about me - but I know nothing about her.

"So Miss Toffollo, tell me about yourself, considering you know so much about me." I propositioned, sitting back with my elbow resting on the back of the couch we sat on.

Her smile slightly faltered as her lips parted. Her lashes fluttered as her gaze trailed down to her drink. I bit my lip in anticipation, waiting for her to speak.

"Well, what is it you want to know?" Her eyes flickered back up to mine.

In that moment I thought I was going to go crazy. Her smile was sweet but also cunning, It was truly captivating me. I had never paid as much attention to a woman as I have Elena.

"Everything," I shrugged, taking a swig of my drink. The bitter taste fuelling my thoughts of taking her back to my hotel. "Anything."

"Okay," She also took a drink. "I'm twenty two, almost twenty three. I'm half Italian, half American. Although I grew up in Italy, I have lived in America for the past year and a half. I'm also an orphan."

The last sentenced took me by surprise. She said it so casually, simply slipping it into conversation. I coughed out my surprise, trying to recover my shock.

"Y-you're, sorry," My hand rubbed over my lips. "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

She rolled her eyes.

"How would you of?" She sweetly replied. I pursed my lips, for the first time in my life - speechless.

"I'm sorry that happened you." I whispered, leaning closer to her. Her brown eyes stared into mine.

"It's fine, it happened a long time ago." Elena shrugged, her long dark hair flicking over her shoulder.

"Can I ask how it happened or we can speak about something else?" I asked. I was intrigued, I wanted to know more. I wanted to know more about her.

"Hm, car crash. Single car collision. Quite ironic isn't it? They pass in a car crash and I'm a fanatic of cars." Sarcasm rolled off her tongue as she drank the last sip of her wine.

This girl has a story, a deep traumatising story. Fuck sake Lando, why do you pick the troubled ones. Suddenly, I was uncomfortable. This club was too loud, my shirt was too tight, my glass too warm. I swiftly wanted to change the subject, perhaps that was best.

"Well, your love for cars lead us to meeting, so I am grateful for that." A smile appeared on her lips after the worlds spewed out of my mouth. Then I noticed them, dimples. Indenting her soft cheeks was dimples. My heart melted then and there, she was the picture of innocence. An innocent girl I would eventually destroy.

"I guess-" My phone ringing interrupted whatever she was going to say. I murmured a string of profanities as I fished out my phone from my pocket. No Caller ID.

This was it.

"Excuse me for a moment." I nodded at her, brushing the tender skin of her am. She eagerly nodded, giving me a small smile before I turned my back on her. "Hello?" I answered the phone as I held it up to my ear.

"Norris," The voice I recognised on the end of the line spoke. It was hard to hear them over the music in the club. "I have a job for you and Leclerc. Verstappen has already done his end of the bargain, as has Sainz, Piastri , Gasly and Russell. - this job is solely for you and Leclerc."

"What is it Vettel?" I grumbled, beginning to become impatient. I had a beauty sitting in the VIP booth waiting for me, and I intend to do this and be back to her as soon as possible.

"Go to the rooftop, there is a package waiting. I need you to transport it to Abu Dhabi. One for you, one for Leclerc. Use your charm, you are good at that." He chuckled before ending the call.

Fuck sake.

I stared at my phone in slight disbelief before spinning on my heels to look to the VIP booth. Elea sat watching everyone dance while she waited for me. She showed up here on a whim for me. And I am about to leave her.

I walked back towards her, an apologetic smile hiding my frustrations. Her shock on her face was replaced quickly my a solemn smile. I don't think she expected me to come back.

"Elena, I really do apologise but a problem has came up. May I excuse myself for a few minutes?" I don't know what overcame myself to explain myself to her. She ran her tongue over her lips before giving me a curt nod, her brown eyes running up and down my face.

"You do what you have to do, Mr. Celebrity." She teased, her eyes crinkling. My heart pounded in my chest as she taunted me. Fuck, she will kill me. I searched around for sight of anybody I knew  to stay with her.

"Kika!" I shouted at the brunette passing. Pierre's girlfriend, she was nice, trustworthy. She looked at me with a scowl, expecting me to flood her with why she should be with me and not Pierre. Not today. "Could you sit with Elena while I attend some business?" I asked.

Kika looked towards Elena before nodding, a smug smirk on her lips. "Of course." She husked, stepping up the steps to the booth. I gave her a grateful smile, as I could see Charles rushing towards me in the distance.

"Kika, Elena Tofflo, Elena, Kika Gomes, Gasly's girlfriend." I introduced the girls quickly as Elena held her hand out while Kika jumped straight for a hug. "Have fun girls, I'll be back before you even notice I am gone."

I fled quickly, hoping to get this done as soon as possible. I was suddenly in a rush of adrenaline, enjoying the thrill of having to do this without getting caught. Charles and myself nodded at each other once we started walking side by side, to anyone else we were just two lads heading to the bar to grab a drink and talk about the sport. Instead we were two men on a mission.

"Rooftop?" Charles said. I nodded as we pushed through the crowd towards the stairs. My body weight pushed the door open. All that ran through my head in that moment was get the job done. Normally I live for the thrill, but Elena flooded my mind and how I would take her back to my room and fuck her silly.

"Where are we putting this? Have you your car?" I asked Charles as we stormed up the stairs together.

"Yeah, yeah. We will just bring it out to my car." He mutters as he took the last step. I moved the bolt of the last door, pulling it free and stepping out into the brisk night. Charles and myself took a moment to glance around the view, seeing the lights of Vegas around us. If we weren't on a mission, this would make an amazing photo opportunity.

"Can you see it?" Charles asked, now paying attention to the task at hand. I shook my head.

"No, guess we got to walk around." I sighed. We both walked together around the roof, trying to find anything. And that's when it caught my eye. A black package hidden in the shadows of the night. I pointed it out to Charles, both of us sharing a knowing look.

We stalked over to the package and I knew then and there. This wasn't something we were used to. I sighed, hunkering down close to it and holding it. It was heavy, a lot heavier than anything we have ever had to move before.

"What is it?" Charles asked as he leaned over my shoulder. His face was contorted into a frown. I shrugged, beginning to unwrap it.

"It's not cash, that's for sure." I grumbled. The more I took away the black wrapping I could see clear as day what it was. The colour drained out of my face as I lay it back on the ground. Charles inhaled a sharp breath followed by a frustrated sigh, almost like a growl.

"What the fuck.." He stood up, running his hands over his face. I gulped back, turning back to look at him. Worry was written all over our faces. This was never what we signed up for.

"Since when are we in the drug smuggling business?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 6.5K 33
๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€...
505K 8.6K 62
Unknown
238K 4.8K 19
"๐“˜๐“ฏ ๐“˜ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท. ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต. ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท Norah had worked her entire life up to this moment. Driving for a formula one team was...
96.6K 2.7K 23
ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ๊œฑแด‡แด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› ษช'แด แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แดกสœแด แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด…๊œฑ สแดแดœ... ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ค ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๏ฟฝ...