Five Nights at Freddy's: The...

By Undertale_Fan_Ultra

It's been [REDACTED] years since 1987, since FNaF 2, since the toy animatronics were scrapped. Now, in 20[RED... More

Chapter 1: Activation
Chapter 2: Belonging
Chapter 3: The Body
Chapter 4: Searching
Chapter 5: Exploring
Chapter 6: Summary and Reasearch
Chapter 8: The Masacre.
Chapter 9: The Chase
Chapter 10: EPILOUGE

Chapter 7: Breaking and Entering

9 0 0
By Undertale_Fan_Ultra

Jason was Driving his car through the road, Toy Chica right next to him, and the Puppet in the Backseat, sleeping as she listened to some music, Ballora letting the Puppet lay in her lap as Baby ran her fingers through the Puppet's hair. The forest around them was starting to clear up as they pulled onto an odd sideroad. Jason, Toy Chica, Ballora, and Baby all saw, right in front of them, the Fazbear Entertainment Warehouse. The building was fairly massive, having some offices and game testing facilities seemingly built into the main warehouse, and was lit up in the night. There were clouds beginning to form overhead, as if signaling a gruesome fate for the group should they enter. Ballora then shook the puppet, waking her up.

"We're here," Ballora said, her voice gentle and calm.
"Oh..." Puppet said, yawning as she stretched a bit. The Puppet blinked, slightly disoriented, before realizing where they were. Toy Chica looked at the imposing structure ahead, a mixture of determination and unease in her eyes. Jason parked the car at a discreet distance from the entrance, and the group got out. Jason and Toy Chica lead Baby, Ballora, and the Puppet around to the side of the fence before climbing over it, walking to the main entrance. They were all doing their best to be as quiet as possible in that moment, not wanting to alert anyone to their presence. As they reached the entrance, Jason motioned for everyone to stop. Jason then held his hand out, Toy Chica reaching into the bag and handing Jason his Lockpick. Jason gently jammed the lockpick into the keyhole and turned, managing to open the door as he motioned for the group to all get inside. The group all filed in one after another, until all of them were through. Jason turned and quietly closed the door behind him before the group all began to walk down the hallway, not seeing the security camera watching them.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sherif Clay Burke was in Eliza's office, reviewing the files she had on Jason. Clay shuffled through the papers and sighed, shaking his head.

"That kid's been involved with crimes like this before?" Detective Larson asked Eliza as she sighed, Clay still looking over the file.
"Yes..." Eliza stated, "but his previous attempt to rob a Fazbear Warehouse seemingly just ended abruptly..." Eliza sighed.

"I couldn't tell you why that is," Eliza said, "not even if I wanted to... all we know is that 7 people entered, one left..."
"And what about the others?" Clay asked, with a sense of concerned curiousness.
"They were never found..." Eliza said coldly, "The camera footage was corrupted, as far as we know they just vanished." The room was silent for a few seconds.

"Nobody ever just vanishes," Clay said, "not when it's Freddy's..."
"I'm well aware, Mr. Burke." Eliza said as her walkie talkie went off.
"Mrs. Amberson?" The woman on the other end of the Walkie Talkie said. Eliza picked up her walkie talkie and turned it on.

"Go ahead, Rebecca." Eliza said, calm and collected.
"They're here..." Rebecca responded. Clay and Everette simply got up afterward, calm and collected, ready to stop the thieves.

"Copy that," Eliza said as she grabbed her jacket, "we're on our way to intercept. Over and out." Clay and Everette left the office as Eliza put her Jacket on, before leaving as well, turning off the light and shutting the door behind her as she did so, leaving the room an ominous, eerie black as Everette, Clay, and herself all went to go stop the group that had just broken into the warehouse.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jason, Baby, Ballora, Puppet, and Toy Chica all slowly began to walk through the hallways of the warehouse's backrooms area. The lights gently hummed, as they continued to carefully walk along. Jason stopped suddenly, everyone else stopping as well, as carefully as they could. Jason quietly turned back to the rest of the group, and put a finger to his lips, motioning for silence. He pointed forward as they heard the sound of footsteps approaching. The group then backed into a printer area as a light bobbed up. Suddenly they could make out a thin figure leaning in from the hallway. They shined their light in a long beam down the hallway, sweeping it up and down the walls. Then, inexplicably, they turned and went, apparently satisfied. They waited another few minutes, but there was nothing, the guard was gone. They all moved slowly out of their hiding spot and sneakily continued down the hallway, carefully and quietly before entering the main warehouse, and beginning to look around the great, big room.

"A- A- AHOY!!!" An old, rusted Foxy animatronic said, beginning to move around as if it was a motion activated Halloween decoration.
"X MARKS THE SPOT- SPOT- Spot..." The Animatronic said before shutting down quietly. Jason looked at it with a look of horror on his face, suddenly thinking back to 3 years ago, when his friends were all killed. He remembered how Daniel had been gutted like a fish by Foxy.

"Jason?" Ballora asked, her voice calm, "are you sure you're alright." Jason sighed as Toy Chica, Baby, and Puppet went on ahead.

"I'm positive." Jason replied. Ballora looked at him, opening one of her eyes, making Jason freeze in place.

"I know you're lying," Ballora said as she looked at Jason. Jason paused, unable to speak as Ballora looked at the Foxy Animatronic, which is what Jason's eyes darted to, causing him to struggle breathing. Ballora then closed her eye.

"How about we talk about it later, Jason?" Ballora asked, seeming respectful.
"Yeah..." Jason said, "when I'm ready..."
"Of course," Ballora replied, an understanding smile on her face. They then heard Baby walk up, as quietly as possible.

"Hey," Baby said, "you two need to see this~!" Ballora and Jason then sighed as they followed Baby through the winding corridors of the warehouse, formed from the shelves, on which were decades, upon decades of Fazbear technology, posters, documents, merchandise, artifacts, collectables, and even arcade machines. Eventually, Baby, Ballora, and Jason stopped behind Toy Chica and Puppet, who were staring at a set of Boxes, ranging from 1987, to 2023.

"Whatever we're looking for;" Toy Chica said quietly, "it's probably here." the rest of the group nodded as they began to search the shelves, looking for anything that looked like what they needed. Then, finally, Jason found it. Buried between 2 large binders with files in them, was a box labeled, "PROJECT REMOTE." Jason carefully took the box and opened it, and found the Remotes, now more restored than they would have been had he found them in that back room. The rest of the group saw him looking at the remotes, smiling a bit as he turned to face the rest of them.

"I found them;" Jason whispered, "they're all in this box."
"Perfect," Baby said as she grabbed the bag, and opened it, letting Jason carefully slide the box into it. As the group all got ready to leave, they heard the sound of heels stopping, as well as footsteps.

"Now you've done it." Eliza said as the Group turned around to see Sherif Burke, Detective Larson, and her, Mrs. Amberson; the CEO of Fazbear Entertainment standing right in front of them. The group immediately did just one, simple thing... and ran away. The group ran to the right, Ballora grabbing Puppet as Eliza, Clay, and Everett chased them down the long, winding hallways made from the Shelves. The Group continued to run and run for what seemed like hours, the Warehouse seeming endless, as if an infinite Labyrinth built to torture those inside of it, forced to wander its constant corridors and dead ends as they were chased by some sort of monster. It was like a labyrinth with no exit; a maze with no prize at the end that they were running through, for what seemed like an eternity before they reached an open door, and went through it, Jason slamming it behind them before locking it to buy him and his friends time.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"DAMN IT!" Eliza shouted as she fumbled with her keys, trying to find the right one. Clay and Everette then looked up at the door, and on it was a sign which read, in all red, capital letters, "DANGER, KEEP OUT!"

"Why is that sign over the door?!" Clay shouted as Eliza looked at the sign before continuing to fumble with her keys.
"As far as I know," Eliza said as she kept fumbling, "it's due to some equipment they keep in there..." Eliza grabbed the correct keys and unlocked the door, allowing her, Clay, and Everette to all file into the room.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Group all ran down the corridor of crates and boxes, all with different labels and dates on them. The room seemed oddly familiar to Jason, although he couldn't quite put his finger on it.
The Group then came to a dead end, a large room with two sealed off hallways. The group then heard footsteps approaching.

"What do we do now?!" Baby asked.
"We're trapped..." Ballora added. Jason simply looked back at the hall they walked through. The room had an odd scent of iron in it and was musty. The air was old, as if the group had stumbled into ancient ruins that they were not welcome in, as Jason simply set the bag down and got behind a shelf, motioning for the others to do the same.

"We fight our way out..." Jason whispered to the others. The group all nodded as Eliza, Clay, and Everette Rounded the corner.

"Where did they go?" Eliza asked, before Jason pounced on top of her, beginning to struggle against her as Baby and Ballora grabbed Clay, Toy Chica wrapping an arm around Everette, the group all getting into a fight. Puppet and Toy Chica began to wrestle with Everette as he struggled, kicking Toy Chica off of him. Baby and Ballora fought with Sherif Burke, who, despite his old age, managed to hold his own significantly well, mainly due to the fact that he was a police officer. Jason and Eliza were struggling, punching each other a bit as Jason was kicked off Eliza, by Eliza. Then, the lights flickered, the sound of Mechanical Whirring could be heard as Jason froze... he knew that sound...

"What's the matter...?" Eliza asked, putting her glasses, which had fallen off in the brief scuffle, back on, "Do you give up already?" Jason said nothing, instead listening to the sound of the Mechanical Whirring as it got more intense. Suddenly, a loud, robotic screech filled the room, causing everyone to cover their ears in pain. The Robotic Screech was loud, and ominous, as well as high-pitched; it almost sounded like a child screaming in pure terror... then the noise stopped as everyone looked around, Eliza looking at Jason as he froze in pure terror, struggling to breathe.

"It can't be..." Jason mumbled. He knew that screech... he had heard it right as Markus had died right in front of him.

"Jason," Jason heard Markus' voice echoing in his head, "Run; just save yourself!" Jason then heard the Whirring of robotic limbs behind him as he slowly turned to look behind himself. There, standing right behind him, was a large, yellow animatronic bear. Its eyes appeared to be glowing white, but also seemed eerily human. On its chest were two black buttons, and across its arms, chest, back, and legs were rips and tears. The Animatronic bear was missing an ear, and, other than the white glow emanating from its sockets, its eyes were black... so black that you could see nothing behind it. And there; on its body, was a purple bowtie, as well as a purple top hat with a black ribbon on it. The Animatronic was standing up on its legs, staring at the group. Jason was suddenly back in the hallway where Markus had died, Markus was yelling at him as the Golden Freddy grabbed him by his legs and lifted him up.

"JASON," Markus had yelled to him, all of those years ago, "RUN; JUST SAVE YOURSELF!!!" Those were Markus' last words. Before Jason could say anything, the Golden Freddy slowly ripped Markus clean in half, killing him slowly, and painfully. Jason flashed back to the present, his eyes rapidly moving around the room. Jason was beyond scared, he was mortified; his life was flashing before his eyes.

"That Yellow Freak," Toy Chica remembered Jason mumble as she stared at the Animatronic that stood before them.

"No..." Jason repeated that word, over and over again in his head, his eyes wide with pure horror as tears streamed down his face... he couldn't believe his eyes... it was the same animatronic that killed Markus that night, standing in front of the group. The Animatronic opened its mouth, and another horrible; awful; terrible, deafening screech sounded, making everyone wince. Jason then began to back up, slowly, until he grabbed his bag, he then looked at everyone else in the room.

"Run..." Jason said, that was the only word he could say in that moment of pure, uncontrollable terror.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242 2 7
The Afton Family....they were just any normal family..until everything went downhill...death...trauma...abuse...murder.... disappearances....and kill...
779K 22.2K 46
Afton Robotics LLC; voted America's most reliable tech company since 1983, is known mainly for making animatronics for a pizzeria chain owned by Fazb...
391 12 5
Wants is what makes humans, well humans... George wants to overcome his depression by repurposing an abandoned animatronic for the upcoming science f...
116K 2.4K 27
You are eighteen years old and you found yourself in a pizzeria. You find wonderful animatronics and make great friends. Then one catches your eyes...