D.A.D.D.Y

By shirl35

Everyone has one Father and that's God. Luckily my siblings and I were blessed a daddy . . . a man that saw h... More

D
D
D
Y
Author's note

A

45 5 2
By shirl35

A daddy isn't perfect, he has flaws and makes mistakes, but when it comes to love and patience, he gives more than he takes. A daddy works hard everyday yet still has a tender smile that makes even our smallest accomplishments become something special and worthwhile. A daddy does his best to provide for his children with constant dedication and treats each smile and thank you he gets like a personal celebration. A daddy is a special gift, so treasure the time that you share, tell your daddy you love him every day and how glad you are he's there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.3M 3.2K 4
Wattpad Editors' Choice, Winner of the 2020 Fiction Awards (for Best Plot Twist) and 2020 Mafia Romance of the Year. A chance encounter with an enigm...
5.3M 179K 78
Sofia is a 17 years old high school student under the guardianship of her step-father. Several weeks after her mother's death Sofia discovers the ho...