Back Stabber || stiles stilin...

By stilesstilinskiibaee

[ BOOK 4 ] Completed ✔️ It's been seven months since the Deadpool was over and the pack is almost at their... More

Backstabber
AESTHETIC
Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20

18

201 11 1
By stilesstilinskiibaee

2462 Words

18, tragic night

( born to die - Lana de rey, Come and take a walk on the wild side Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain You like your girls insane, so choose your last words, this is the last time 'Cause you and I, we were born to die )

_____________________________

"I KNOW YOU ALWAYS wanted to have a normal life." My mother told me as we sat in my bed, she gave me a sad smile pushing my hair back.

"I know what you're going to say." I told her looking down at my fingers.

"Katherine, you have to understand." She told me making me bite my inside cheek.

"I understand mom, this is our lives forever we can't never escape it." I said to her.

"You have to be careful in this world." She said to me making me scoff.

"There's a lot of people coming after you and your sisters." She told me.

"Yeah, don't tell me the protocols of that because I've heard it my entire life. Be careful. Don't go alone. O-or don't use your magic." I snapped at my mom standing up from my bed.

"When is it going to end. All of it, huh?" I asked her as she kept quiet.

"I want to be normal for once. Have friends."

"You have friends." She said to me making me shake my head.

"Yeah, I do but I want to have normal friends. Friends I can go out with, without feeling scared every time someone is coming after me. Friends that we go to parties." I said to her as she let out a sigh.

"I understand you want to have fun, but it's too dangerous. I get you want to be a normal teenager but-,"

"but we can't because we are a mikaelson and we have enemies everywhere." I said finishing her sentence as she gave me a simple big nod making me sighs.

"I'm sorry sweetheart." She said to me making me nod.

"It's whatever." I said to her not wanting to spend another minute talking about it.

"The man gives me the creeps." I said to Lydia as I watched the man talk to Stiles's dad while she and I were outside.

"Can you hear anything?" She asked me making me nod.

"You're looking for one of the argents?" Sheriffs asked the guy.

"He's looking for argent." I told her.

"What?" She asked me.

The guy gave the Sheriff a nod making me want to hear more.

"You seem to know who I am that means you know what im capable of." The man said making me frown.

What?

"Lydia, something is wrong." I told her as I turned to face the man again.

"I've got some experience. Your weapons mag be more sophisticated than the arrows and the bullets of my time, but they won't kill me." He said to Stiles dad as I watched the sheriff place his gun down on the desk.

"I'm pretty sure a nine millimeter Barretta will do more damage than an 18th century musket." The sheriff said, I watched him he didn't look scared to me.

"Are you certain?" The man asked the Sheriff.

"I can walk out of this place with my hands clean." He said to before leaning a little closer,

"or, I can walk out with them drenched in blood. Your choice." The man said before standing up and so did Mr. Stilinski.

Should I go in and help?

What should I do?

I saw Mr. Stilinski holding his gun tightly looking at the man.

"Who is that guy?" I asked Lydia who leaned forward and looked at him.

"Sebastian." She told me.

"As in the beast?" I asked her who gave me a nod. I saw Sebastian walked out of the office and the Sherrif behind making me walk up to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked him as he gave me a nod, as he kept his eyes on Sebastian.

"Sir?" Hayden's sister said as she got up from her desk.

"Clarke, don't." Sheriff warned her. Sebastian stopped in his tracks and turned to look at Clarke.

"Stop where you are." She said to him, his eyes changed.

The eyes of the beast,

"let him go." The sheriff said, Clarke took her gun out raising to him.

"Stop!" I yelled at her but she didn't listen to me, Sebastian immediately attacked her making Stiles's sad shoot.

"No!" He yelled as Sebastian got a bullet to his shoulder as Clarke shot at him. They kept shooting at him.

"Lydia stay behind me." I said to her as I try to think of something.

"Don't you think about it." Lydia told me as I shake my head.

"No-no Katherine no." She said before I ran off and attacked him by the back. I grabbed his arm as he turned to me before I punched him in the face. He pushed me out of the way clawing my stomach as he attacked Clarke and the sheriff leaving her injured.

"Holy shit." I said letting out a groan as I saw the sheriff crawl to reach his gun. I immediately turned to Lydia who was just standing there, Sebastian turned to her.

"Lydia run!" I said with a groan as he grabbed her from the throat, she let out a scream making him fly across the room. I let out a sighs. I looked up at Lydia who fell holding her throat as she bled out.

"No, no. No, no!" I yelled before limping myself over to Lydia.

"Hey, everything is going to be fine." I told her as I held her in my arms.

"I'm going to take you to the hospital." I said to her as the pain hit me hard, I let out a groan.

"Y-you'll be fine." I said to her as the sheriff came up to us.

"We have to take her to be hospital. I called an ambulance they are on their way. We are going to the hospital." Sheriff said as he carried her and I got up.

"Are you sure you can walk?" He asked me.

"She's my best friend I'm not leaving her." I said to him as he gave me a nod.

"Let's go." He said to me as he walked and I followed behind him.

_____________________________

I've been waiting in the waiting room for too long and I don't know what's going on- or if she's out of surgery.

I don't know if she's okay, if she's doing well. I don't know anything. I immediately saw Melissa coming in making me get up with a limp.

"Is-she?" I stutter as she let out a sigh.

"She's fine. She's stable." She said making me let out a huge relief sigh.

"Thank god." I said to her as she looked at my stomach.

"You need to stitch that up." Melissa told me.

"It'll heal." I told her when I let out another groan with pain.

"Let's go stitch you up." She said to me making me shake my head.

"No. I want to see Lydia first. I need to make sure she's okay." I said to her.

"You can go see her while I stitch you up in that room, yeah?" She asked me making me nod.

"Alright right come on, she's on the third floor." Melissa told me as she helped me walk slowly.

"Thanks for helping me." I told her making her smile as we walked.

"Always, you're a good girl Katherine, you sacrifice everything for your friends and someone needs to take care of you," she said squeezing my hand.

"You can't always put yourself first." She told me as she pressed the button for the elevator as wait.

"Yes, I can. Everyone needs to be saved." I told her as the elevator door opened and we went inside, she pressed the button to go to the door floor.

"But, it doesn't always have to be you. You still have a life. You can't sacrifice your life like that. Who have people who love you, care for you." Melissa told me as I looked down.

"My mom died. My dad died, my uncle died. They died. They sacrificed everything so they can save me and my sister." I said to her as she gave me a side hug.

"They died so you can live and have a great life. They would want you to grow up, go to college, have a family, get married, they want everything for you." She said to me as she played with my hair.

"It's hard to live knowing your parents aren't here." I told her looking at my dirty shoes.

"I know it's hard. My mother died when I was about your age. I didn't want to live anymore. I thought that being dead and being with my mom will solve everything but no. You move on and grow up have kids and make your mother proud." She said as we walked out the elevator.

"And I think your mom is proud of the young strong girl you became." Melissa said to me as she stopped by a door where I think k Lydia is.

"Thank you." I said to Melissa with a smile which she return and then opened the door to reveal Lydia sleeping making me smile.

"She's okay." I whispered.

"Yes." Melissa said.

"Yes she is." She said as i entered the room and sat on the chair beside her bed.

"I'll be back to stitch you up." Melissa said to me before, Melissa closed the door leaving me and Lydia alone as I held her hand.

"You're okay." I said to her with a smile even though she's asleep.

_____________________________

Melissa came back and she was half way done when Stiles came in.

"Are you okay?" Stiles said as he saw me.

"We're okay." I said to him. Before Melissa was done and I put my shirt back on.

"Thank you." I said to Melissa as she walked out the door.

"Did-Did you find something?" Lydia asked Stiles who gave her a small smile.

"A solution?" Lydia said trying not to make full sentences.

"Yeah, it was you." Stiles told her as I held her hand.

"It was you, Lydia." Stiles told her as I look up at him.

"You are saying she could stop the beast?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he whispers making me sigh.

"She's injured. She can't scream." I said to him shaking my head.

"She almost died." I said to Stiles.

"She can't heal." I said to him.

"No, but you can heal her." He said to me making me chuckle.

"You're out of your mind if you think I'm giving her my blood." I said to him.

"It's the-," he said but I stopped.

"Nope-and plus I don't think my blood will heal her. She's supernatural and my blood won't work on her." I said to him shaking my head before Liam and Scott came in.

"No, but I got an idea." Scott said to us.

"I called my mom, she's coming back." He said as he looked at Lydia.

"Your doing okay?" He asked.

"What do you think?" I said to him.

"Alright, where's Kira?" I asked looking behind them.

"She left." He said to me.

"To where?" I asked him.

"I don't know, but she's coming back to help, don't worry." Scott assured me making me nod.

"Did you find a way to stop him and help him?" I asked Scott.

"Yes," he said to me making me nod. I heard a knock as I saw Melissa again coming with a needle.

"Lydia, this is gonna have to be just between us, since I can get fired for it." Melissa said standing next to her as I let go of her hand and move next to stiles.

"It's a cortisone shot." Scott said as I looked at him and the big needle.

"It's gonna bring the inflammation down." Scott said to Lydia who gave him a nod. She took out her hand so Melissa would inject her.

"Not there." Melissa said reaching for the covered wound making Lydia wince.

"Oh, yeah, okay, I'm gonna need to leave." Stiles said as he tried to have a brave and not trying to faint.

"You're not going anywhere." I told him as I pushed him towards Lydia.

"Hold her hand." I said to him.

"Why don't you do it?" He asked me making me roll my eyes.

"You're the man!" I said to him.

"Okay, fine. I'm not leaving. But I still might faint." Stiles said holding her hand.

"Okay, here we go." Melissa said before she slowly injecting the needle inside as Lydia tried to hold her screams.

That must hurt.

I hate needles.

I can't even be close to it.

The reason why I told Stiles to hold her hand. I heard a thud coming beside me and I saw Liam faint making me laugh.

"Welp, you didn't faint. Little beta did." I said looking at Liam unconscious before I reached for my phone and snap a photo of him.

"Are you serious?" Scott and Stiles to me making me nod.

"Very, it's memories." I said to them before putting my phone away.

"Do you have water?" I asked as Lydia pointed to the glass of cup beside her making me go and grab it before throwing it to Liam who immediately woke up.

"You're welcome." I said to him.

"Alright, try not to speak." Melissa said to her as she nodded.

"Here, get change." Stiles said handing her a pair of clothes making me frown.

"Isn't that mine?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. Still have it." He said to me before giving it to her.

He still had my clothes at home?

I thought he would get rid of it? He still has them.

"Okay." I said.

"Right, here." He said handing me another pair of my clothes.

"Thank you." I said to him.

"Now, get out before I begin to change in front of you guys." I said to them.

"I don't mind." Liam said before Stiles dragged him by the ear, exiting the room.

"He's still hung over you." Melissa said to me but I shrug my shoulder.

"He lost his chance." I said to her before taking my shit off and putting the one Stiles brought me. It was a black tank top with a v-neck going down and stopping between my boobs. He had my favorite shirt.

"He still had my favorite shirt with him." I said looking at it.

"Nice." Melissa said looking at the shirt.

_____________________________

Another chapter finish yess. Hoe do you like this? What do you think about Katherine and Stiles? Enjoy this one.
Xoxo, your fav 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 11.7K 168
My name is Mieczyslaw Stiles Stilinski and I have been around a LONG LONG time. I left Beacon Hills 10 years ago after Scott, Lydia, Malia, and I gra...
121K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
130K 2.8K 55
After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her eye, after r...
9.2K 282 12
𝟏𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬 Riley Winters and Stiles Stilinski had been living happily ever since th...