πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄

By Vikasini1911

He snapped his fingers in front of her. She looked at him. :Itha nalaiku neeya kalati kuduthutu he pointed t... More

Prologue & Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 81

1.3K 193 81
By Vikasini1911

After long time second update Ungalukaga ukkanthu type panni irukan as I was happy seeing the response for the last chapter. Votes and comments inaiku post panna chapters ku vantha thaan next chapter nalaiku. 12'o clock munadi update pannanumnu type panna ethathu mistake iruntha manichu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other hand, Aadhiran was deeply thinking about how to convince Aadhira. Raghav came to Aadhiran's room to discuss something and saw him who was in deep thoughts.

Raghav: Apudi enna malanthu paduthutu yosichutu irukan seri poi kepom he thought and went near him, enna da ipudi vitatha pathu yosichutu iruka he asked.

Aadhiran sat up and sighed, Vera enna yosipan na iruka nelamaiku he said.

Raghav sat along with him, Oh Aadhira ah epudi samathanam pannalamnu yosikaraya he asked while he nodded his head.

Aadhiran: Ethathu gift poi vangitu vanthu kuduthu samathanam pannava he asked.

Raghav: Enna gift vanguva he asked.

Aadhiran: Ring ila chain athuvu ilati bangle he said.

Raghav: Cha cha athu ellam avangaluku virumbi poda matanga athu ilama ava kita thaan iruke da he said.

Aadhiran started to think deeply and stood up.

Raghav: Enna da idea kedachurucha he asked, seeing him.

Aadhiran: Ila da ipudi nadanthute yosicha idea varumanu nadaka poran he said started to pace inside the room.

Raghav: Ipudi vegama nadantha idea varathu kaal vali thaan varum he said.

Aadhiran stopped walking and Seetha called Raghav from down.

Raghav: Seri na poran amma koopadaranga he said and went down.

Aadhiran went near the vanity table and started to check all the items any idea he might get from there. He saw one thing and got an idea, Ahh ithu avaluku romba pidikume he thought and went out of the room. He looked at Saranya's room, Iru d unna night vechukaran he said to himself and went out after grabbing his car key.

In Saranya's room, Pooja looked at them and pouted, cha ipudi Seetha aunty pathupanganu therunchu iruntha na Aadhiran ilati Raghav ah kalyanam panni irupan she said.

Aadhira and Saranya widened their eyes, etheyy both shouted.

Pooja looked at them, Ai na summa sonnan na onnu avalo mosam ila apudi iruntha na ipudi open ah solluvana she asked.

Saranaya: Ipavu unaku oru chance iruke she said.

Pooja: Yen nee Raghav kalyanam pannika porathu ilaya she asked while she knocked her head.

Pooja: Ahh valikuthu she said while rubbing.

Aadhira: Athu thaan enga Pranav anna irukarala avara nee kalyanam pannita engala vida unna nalla pathupanga she said.

Saranya giggled, Ama Pranav Seetha ma oda chella paiyan she said.

Pooja: Chi chi antha sidumonchiya yarathu kalyanam pannuvangala she asked.

Saranya: Cha Pranava anna romba nallavaru edho kovathula apudi nadanthukararu avalo thaan palagi patha romba sweet jovial person she said.

Pooja: Irunthalum enaku vendam she said.

The girls got mingled and started to talk without noticing the time.

Seetha came and saw them still talking, Ai moonu peru apudi enna thaan pesuvenga she asked while entering inside the room.

Trio smiled sheepishly.

Seetha: Time parunga she said. They looked at the watch and gasped as the time showed 9:22.

Seetha: Seri vanga saputu vanthu pesuvengalama she said.

Aadhira: Enaku chuchu varuthu na poitu varan she said and went to the washroom.

Seetha: Restroom kooda pogama apudi enna pesitu irunthenga she asked in disbelief.

Aadhira came out after two minutes and they went down to have dinner.

Aadhira looked at the dining hall and found no one was there, Seetha ma enga yarayum kanom she asked.

Seetha knows whom she was asking, Ellarum saputu poitanga Aadhira she said commonly.

Aadhira: Ellarumna yaar ellam sapta she asked.

Seetha: Pranav, Raghav, Na yen Kamala kooda saputu ava vettukararuku sapadu eduthutu poita she said.

Aadhira: Seetha ma avaru sapatarunu ketan she said.

Seetha: Entha avaru kekara, she asked again.

Aadhira got irritated, Yen purushana ketan podhuma she said while pouting.

Pooja, Saranya and Seetha started to laugh. Seetha composed herself, Saputu poitan room ku she said.

Aadhira: Enna oru varathai kooda koopadama thoonga poitara na thana kovama irukanum apa enna samathanam panni kootitu pogama thoonga poitara. Namalu over ah pannitomo she thought.

Saranya: Podhum yosichatha sapudu d she said stuffed the idly inside Aadhira's mouth.

Aadhira: Ahh Saran konjama she said while chewing the idly.

Pooja looked at them yearningly as a single baby she never witnessed siblings love and all now seeing Aadhira and Saranya she felt bad about herself.

Aadhira who saw her stuffed the idly inside the mouth also, Sapudu sapudu seikarama poi thoonguvom she said.

Pooja nodded her head and started to eat it. Seetha looked at them with a smile.

They finished the dinner and Seetha gave the tablets for Aadhira.

Aadhira looked at her.

Seetha: Avan kuduthutu pona unaku kuduka solli she said.

Aadhira nodded her head and gulped the tablets.

Trio went upstairs while Pooja said good night and was about to move to her room but Saranya stopped her, Na inga thaniya thaan irupan neeyum enkooda iru she said.

Aadhira: Na enga povan she asked.

Saranya: Nee un room ku po she said.

Aadhira: Na matan avaru vanthu koopadama na pogave matan she said with determination.

Pooja: Mid of the night epudiyo poiruva athuku ipave pogalam she said.

Aadhira: Ila ila na pogave matan nama moonu perum onna thaan thoongarom she said.

Saranya: Anna vanthu koopta enna vitutu odiruva she said.

Aadhira: No Saran inaiku na un kooda thaan thoonguvan va povom she said and dragged them to Saranya's room.

Aadhiran who heard their conversation, Adipavi Saranya iru unna aproma vechukaran she said.

Trio went back to Saranya's room and laid on the bed.

Saranya and Pooja kept on talking while Aadhira already started to miss him and she was not able to sleep also.

Aadhira Mv: Ipa epudi nama porathu anga pesama ivanga sonna apave poi irukalam she thought and started to think how to leave and she finally decided to leave the room once they slept, Ana ipa ivanga rendu perum pesite irukaratha patha thoongara mathiri therilaye she thought and sat up and looked at Saranya and Pooja who was lying either side of her, Enaku thookam varuthu rendu perum pesama thoongunga she said.

Saranya and Pooja looked at her eyes which were very fresh and there was no trace of sleepiness, Ipa na washroom poitu varathukulla pesama rendu perum thoongarenga enaku thookam varuthu she said and went to the washroom.

Saranya: Namala thoonga vechutu room porathuku plan pannita she said.

Pooja: Seri namma thoongara mathiri nadipom she said.

Saranya: Ipave thoongara mathiri naducha kandu puduchuruva ava vantha apro start pannuvom she said.

Pooja: Athuvu seri thaan she said while Aadhira came out of the washroom.

Saranya: Seri Aadhira thoongalam enaku tired ah iruku she said and turned to the other side.

Pooja: Good night Dhira and Saran she said and turned to the other side.

Aadhira laid on the bed and decided to wait until they were going for deep sleep. Soon she also slept without her knowledge.

Aadhiran who was waiting outside the room kept his ears on the door to check whether they were still talking or sleeping. He didn't hear any sound so he slowly opened the door and went inside the room and walked towards the cot taking baby steps. Pooja who saw Aadhiran entering widened her eyes, Ada pavi she thought and decided to keep silent and see what he was going to do. Saranya turned to check on Aadhira and saw Aadhiran hiding near the cot.

Saranya: Ada pavi anna ipudi yerangitaya she thought and acted like sleeping.

Aadhiran checked Saranya and confirmed that she was sleeping. He crawled towards Aadhira and scratched her legs. Aadhira kicked him in sleep while Aadhiran closed his mouth to stop him from making a sound. Saranya who saw the scene bit her inner cheeks to avoid laughing.

Aadhiran: Thookathula uthachala ila venune pannarala he thought and again started to scratch her legs.

Aadhira opened her eyes and sat up to check while Aadhiran stood up. She was about to shout while he closed her mouth with his palms.

Aadhiran: Kathatha d na thaan va nama room ku polam he said and was about to lift her.

Aadhira nodded her head as no and looked at Pooja and Saranya to confirm whether they were sleeping or not.

Aadhiran took his hand from her mouth while she glared at him, na vara matan ponga she said in slow tone.

Aadhiran: Nee vanthe aganum he said.

Aadhira nodded her head as no.

Aadhiran took her in his arms and she was about to shout. He sealed his lips with hers to stop her from shouting. She widened her eyes in shock. Saranya and Pooja tightly closed their eyes.

Aadhiran left her lips once she became silent, Good namma room ku pora varaiku ithe mathiri amaithya varanum understand, he asked.

Aadhira gulped and nodded her head.

Both came out of the room. Saranya and Pooja sat up at the same and looked at each other in shock.

Saranya: Ithu namma list laye ilaye she said.

Pooja: Neraya kiss scene padathula pathu irukan irunthalum live ah pakka kick ah thaan iruku she said and started to laugh.

Meanwhile Aadhiran took her to their room and directly went to the cot. He made her lay on the bed. She was still in shock.

Aadhiran settled near her and took her in his embrace which brought her back to reality. She started to beat him, Poruki poruki ethuku ipudi pannenga she asked while beating.

Aadhiran held her hands to stop her, Ahh valikuthu Aadhira he said.

Aadhira: Valikatum nalla she said and sat up. He too sat up, Nee ilama enaku thookame varala d ithula nee patuku Saranya kita namma veetuku polam nu sollitu iruka apa ithu namma veedu ilaya he asked.

Aadhira looked at him, Na theriyama kovathula sollitanga sorry she said.

Aadhiran kept her hands on his chest, nee sollara apa enaku inga epudi valuchuthunu theriyuma he asked.

Aadhira leaned on his chest and kissed there.

Aadhira: Neenga sollara apa enakum thaan valichuthu she said.

Aadhiran: Seri nanum apa mutham kudukaran he said and neared her while she slapped him playfully, Ai ipudi thirutu thanam panna koodathu she said.

Aadhiran: Ithu ellam theliva iru d he said.

Aadhira chuckled while Aadhiran took a box from the side table.

Aadhira: Ennathu ithu she asked.

Aadhiran uncovered the box, revealing the glass bangles, and her eyes glowed with delight as she beheld them. He carefully adorned her hands with the glass bangles, one by one.

Aadhiran completed the task and jingled her hands, creating the melodious sound of the bangles. Aadhira laughed hearing the sound of bangles.

Aadhiran: Epudi ennoda first gift he asked pulling her to his lap.

Aadhira smooched his cheeks, Enaku romba pidichu iruku she said and again jingled her hands making sound of the bangles.

Aadhiran put his hands around her waist and started to caress her bare waist under her top for which a slight moan escaped from her mouth, Inimel na apudi solla matan he said.

Aadhira just nodded her head as she was not able to form a sentence.

Aadhiran: Neeyum ini veetuku poran solla koodathu he said again she just nodded her head. He pinched her waist, words he demanded.

Aadhira: Solla matan she said.

Aadhiran kissed her cheeks soundly and started to caress her belly, enaku pappa ah vida nee thaan d mukiyam he said.

Aadhira: Pappa ku kekum neenga ipudi sonna she said.

Aadhiran: Kekatum na pappa poranthathuku aprom kooda ipudi thaan solluvan he said.

Aadhira: Nijama? she asked.

Aadhiran: Nijama he said and rubbed his nose with hers.

Aadhiran: Seri thoonagalama he asked.

Aadhira looked into his eyes and pulled him towards her. She started to kiss his lips passionately. Both fell on the bed without breaking the kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Avanga romance nalaiku papom poi thoongunga ellam. Nalaiku romance chapter votes vanthan than sollitan ilati cut panniruvan 😌😌

Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.

Love you all ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 17.2K 58
a man dragging a girl by her hair... she was pleading him with tears... that girl : please Naa solradha kelunga... that man: nee edhuvum solla vend...
Mine By Rr

Romance

148K 9.6K 34
Two diffrent people HE WAS RUDE WITH EVERYONE😑 SHE WAS SELFLESS SOULπŸ˜‡ HE WAS DEVILπŸ‘Ώ SHE IS ANGEL OF HIS LIFEπŸ‘Ό HE WAS FIREπŸ”₯ SHE MELTED HIM INTO...
35.3K 3.6K 35
What will happen if a Arrogant man who was searching for a true love get married to a arrogant girl..But he hides his identity and acts as a innocent...
263K 24.1K 47
Story of two beautiful souls.. Sivaangi loves Ashwin (her athai paiyyan).. but our ashwin hate her to the core because of her extrovert nature...