Crushed Chimere

By Mxxnchild07

The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. ☆°•°☆☆°•°☆ " How c... More

Preface
00. love the connection we can't explain
01. Things go wonderfully right (or horribly wrong )
02. 50 shades of pain.
03. Grumpy beginnings
04. How to escape from the mess you didn't made.
05. T is for Trauma.
06. spoiler alert: you will see me in pain.
07.Emotions? how about no.
08.Bee stung heart
09. Cactus flowers
10. The God of Mischief
11. Mr bright side pleasing the storm.
12. Cupid screwed up
13. Thanks, I hate it.
14. Shadows and Secrets
☆Author Note☆
15. Bittersweet
16. Sour endings
17. The art of miscommunication
18.Mis(understanding) each other
19. Ferris wheel of emotions (1)
20. Ferris wheel of emotions (2)
21. Veil of darkness
22. The twilight of Innocence
23.lessons learned, bonds forged
24.In the grip of envy
25.Hard feelings
26. elle est un rêve
27.Glimmers of past
28.Wallflower
29. Paint the town red
31.Young&Dumb
32. Colour me red
33. Drunk words=sober thoughts
34. Pretty boy
35. Reverse icks
36. Make me blush
37. Me, him and the moon.
38. Show me.
39. Glazed breaths
40. The way I loved you.
41. Draped in your love.
42. Let me show my love.
43. Body language cheat sheet
44.I bet u think about me
45.Mouths smashed, clothes...off?

30. Is that a coping mechanism?

14.5K 1.2K 287
By Mxxnchild07

♡Arhaan's pov♡

Tw: disturbing scenes ahead!!

"I-i can't breathe"

"This may shock you my dear uncle, but I don't give a shit."

He spurts out more blood out of his mouth, slowly losing his consciousness.

I admire the work I've done on his whole body.

After 12 hr of continuous torture, his all toes, one eye and fingers are missing. His whole body is littered with burnt marks that I gave him from the hot iron rod.
And I have the perfect thing planned to end his vain life.

I walk towards him, a staple gun and knife in my hand and I can see the fear slowly making its way again on his face, he tries to move back but falls down in the process embarrassing himself.

"This is going to be fun" I say.

He covers in fear, a sight I've envisioned for so long. He looks so much weaker than before, his arrogance all gone now. All his strength vanished.

The strength he held yesterday on my Inayah.

Wearing my latex gloves, I tighten the grip around the knife I'm holding.

"You were so eager to use your 'manhood' right? How about this, I'll get rid of it. I mean look at you, you are not even a real man.

His eye darkens with terror and a sick smile spreads over my lips. He tries again to move back but with a little to no strength he fails.

Again.

Putting my foot on his waist to stop him moving, I slam it down his dick. Listening to the ripe scream that follow.

I feel alive, the high of revenge oozing through my veins with a tangible presence.

It takes a little to no effort as the knife finally cuts off his most precious possessions, which is not even visible to me.
An another bloodcurdling scream echoes in the room.

"s-s-stop, p-pplease" he begs.

"Oh I still remember your little wife's screams begging me to stop, what a sweet little thing she is" I repeat his own words that he used earlier.

His own blood covers his whole lower body as he cries in agony.

I shove his dick in his mouth when he open it to scream out of pain.

Holding my hand down as I clutch his nose.

I straddle his neck with my arm as he gags and chokes on his own penis that I cut off.
He tries to fight it hard, but the instinct to swallow finally overrides all else, releasing him after his throat works painfully to take the dick down.

It shouldn't be that hard anyway, it was so fucking small.

He tries to lifts himself up, trying to vomit everything out. But I knew better.

Taking the staple gun, I squeeze his mouth together. Pointing the gun at his lips, I start to staple them up. Starting from the corner and moving them all way through the end corner.

"Come on take it!" I shout.

He is losing blood rapidly now and I know what to do with his body.

I start to slice his already slashed flesh from the top, peeling it up.

I want him to be skinned alive.

Another piece of flesh is craved and removed as Inayah's screams burns my mind.

He deserves all of this.

His left eye starts to close shut, but I grab his jaw, forcing it to open and make him stare at what I'm doing with his remaining body.

Finally I leave his body as the last remaining piece of flesh on his thigh is sliced out.

I stare at his fleshless body, he is fully skinned and castrated.

But this motherfucker is still breathing lightly, breathing his last breath.

I smirk. Removing my gloves I raise my hands to choke him.

Appling pressure on his neck, I see how he is still trying to breathe through his nose.
But soon he starts to choke and I feel it now.

The comfort, the weight of his life slowly leaving his body.

The low pulse finally starts to fade away, with each second.

His eye finally shuts down, a last breath leaving through his nose. And a thrilled wave hits me like a wave.

His whole worthless existence finally finished. Vanished. Fleeted.

Standing up, I wipe my hands. Taking the lighter out of my pocket, I light it up. throwing it on his body.

Due to him, Inayah's finger got burned from the candle. This is the least I can do as a payback.

I slowly tread out of this room, as I reach the doorway, the heat intensifies.

Glancing back I see the crackling flames behind me dancing wildly, their orange glow illuminating the darkness. Swallowing the greatest darkness lying on the floor with their each pierced flame.

Steeping out of the small room and the burning chaos I left behind, I take a deep breath, filling my lungs with the fresh oxygen that seems to cleanse my spirit.

The scent of charred embers lingers, a reminder of the destruction that I have caused.

The destruction that was highly needed.

The destruction that was worth it.

The weight of my actions settles upon me, a mix of dark and menacing, as I reluctantly walk away from the fiery scene that will forever remain imprinted in my memory.

And I'm ready to recreate this thousand times again.

Just for her.

Just for her.

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

Its 1pm right now and I badly need to see Inayah.

After taking a shower in a spare apartment I own that has some of my extra clothes and necessities , I finally reach back home.

Walking towards our room, I make sure to avoid everyone else. After a sleepless night I'm in no mood to reply to everyone's questions.

Slowly opening the room's door, I walk inside.

And there she is.

Trésor is standing near the bed, drying her hair with a towel. Her eyes are red and a little puffy.

And my heart clenches. She didn't deserved all this.

Walking towards her, as she finally acknowledges me.

I pull her in for a hug I know she needs very much.

Her body tenses up for a moment but soon after it starts to relax under my touch, her own hands raising up holding my waist.

She is hugging me back, forgetting all our 'rivalry'. Embracing the comfort she currently craves.

A 1min hug which feels too short to me, she finally raises her head to look at me.
Her eyes are narrowed at me, she is trying to be angry but the light red in her cheeks says otherwise.

She is blushing, which makes me blush aswell. Breaking the brave guy act I'm trying to put on.

I mean who thought that I Arhaan Malhotra will have the courage to hug The Inayah.

I press a hand against the back of her head, pushing it back into my chest.

"Stop doing that" she mumbles.

"Aw, darn it." "I thought you were enjoying this." I mumble back, trying hard to keep the smile off my face.

Oh fuck, I'm clearly falling at this.

"Admit it you like this, though."

"I absolutely hate this." She tells me, but her arms tightens around my waist. And I breath out slowly wishing that she doesn't hear my fastened heartbeats.

"Would you look at that, the ice queen's heart is finally melting?"

"Oh shut up." she says, her words trying to sound annoyed but her voice is calm, too still.

Finally her grip loosens up, as she moves a little back. Finally getting out of the daze.

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

"How am I feeling?" she answers back, going back again in a deep thought.

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

♡Inayah's pov♡

How am I feeling?

A question I've been asking myself again and again many times.

Am I fine?

I mean I do feel better but the scars that are etched on my skin, the scars on my mind will forever haunt me.

They are engraved inside my soul, slowly corrupting every fibre of my being.

But like always I'll put my darker corners aside, hiding them from the light of truth.

I'll put on my brave façade again, something I've mastered from this reoccurrence.

After my shower session all I did was to think.

Thinking about the situation I was in, thinking about the person who drew me back, saved me from the same situation that was about to happen.

The person who was there with me when he could've easily left like others.

One day I hated him so much that everything that he did annoyed me to death, and the other day when I looked at him, the presence of him giving me comfort at my lowest, holding my hand with so much selflessness.

When I was screaming for help and everyone else was just admiring my voice, he saw the pain, the agony I was going through.

Yesterday I wasn't myself. I was in a daze, a daze which was too powerful, too terrorizing that I couldn't even hear his comforting voices, his words over them.

I tried to tell myself that I hate him, he just did everything out of pity. But did he?

I tried to tell myself that he will be back like his older self today, but then he hugged me out of nowhere.

Giving me the much needed comfort again.
I mean I certainly don't like him but isn't hate a very strong word?

In my 23 years of existence, nobody has ever asked me 'how am I truly feeling?'

From somebody else it may look like that its such common thing to ask, but for me its much more than that.

This question was not just few random words, they were a feeling.

This most beautiful feeling of knowing that someone does care about you, that there is someone you can actually count on. That there is someone to tell you that it'll be alright.

How many people in your life asks you "How are you feeling?"

These words brought me to new understanding, a new understanding of my feelings that I've been blinded to due to the misunderstood layers I've build around myself.

I don't hate Arhaan, I just don't like him.

Yeah.

I don't know that if this is some weird coping mechanism but still I don't think I hate him anymore after everything he has done for me.

Me and Arhaan are like a book, a book which doesn't have a concrete ending, which doesn't have a concrete closure.

Some chapters of our life may end quickly, sometimes in the middle of the page when we fight.

Sometimes they end before we are even ready. And sometimes the chapters are something that can be cherished like the moment he comforted me selflessly.

We are not in control of our book, we can't control what happens in our life.

But at the end all we can do is learn from these endings.

All we can do is to embrace them.

Embrace that one moment of our life.

And in this moment I felt something beautiful with him, for a moment in time I felt something rare.

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

♡Arhaan's pov ♡

In her eyes, I see my reflection but not the one I expected.

A reflection of how much I want her.

It's been few hours, after a much needed conversation we called out truce and decided that we need to end this whole lame 'rival' situation.

I mean she practically friend zoned me but that's a step to something greater right? I mean look at this, we are no longer rivals and that's a step to becoming 'lovers'.

Right?

Yeah. It is.

We decided to complete our assignment that we need to submit soon.
But like our usual self we are bickering, again.

"Are you even listening to me Inayah?" I ask her as she writes something on the assignment.

"mhm, I'm listening. Just not paying attention." She replies back smirking.

"looks like somebody's cranky."

"And somebody needs to shut up and do something useful for a while." Folding the paper she taunts.

Ok, I'm trying to do work but it's just too hard to focus when she's around.

"Je suis tellement folle de toi que j'en ai mal au cœur." I whisper.

(Translation: I'm so crazy about you, that my heart hurts.)

Her brows furrows when she looks at me.
"What does that mean?" she asks.

Fuck, did I say that out loud?

Umm. I'll just go with a lie.

"Just that you are very annoying right now."

"Very funny, guess what. Je sui tellemet foll de toi qu j'en ai mal cœur" she says annoyed, misspelling some of the words.

My cheeks heat up. Oh fuck me.

I mean she clearly doesn't know the real meaning behind them but still these words from her mouth mess my already stolen heart again.

Will she say this again to me when she finds out the real meaning behind them?

That's beyond question, I mean how on earth could a galaxy like her think anything of a tiny star like me?

•°•☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆•°•

An: A small chapter cause I just got free from my exams but from next week I'll try to post more chapters <3

How are you guysss!! I missed you all soo much 😭♥️

What do you think about the chapter??

And yeah FINALLY they ended their rivalry

I'll see you guys soon ♡

Thank you so much to everyone who take a little bit time out of their days to read this book

I am forever grateful ♡♡

Don't forget to vote you guys (☆) it gives motivation to continue writing..

Follow my account on instagram the link is in bio, I am regularly posting Crushed Chimere content there♡♡

I'll see you guys soon, and you can comment your views in the comments section, lets make this page a bit more interactive ♥️😚

Byeee humans 🪐🌩🌕
Peace ✌️
Treat people with kindness ( even the mean ones)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 83.5K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
440K 26.8K 57
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 "𝓶𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓫𝓫𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓲 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓪, 𝓳𝓸 𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓼𝓮 𝓴𝓪𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝔂𝓪 𝓱𝓪𝓲" ⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。 ⋆˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖...
195K 13.4K 50
"You are the worst mistake I've ever wanted to make twice." "Good , 'cause I plan on making it a third time tonight." THE SINGHANIA SAGA Book-1 Vi...
1.3M 77.2K 42
( 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 #𝟏) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?" His best friend asked him.. "MERI HONE...