Too soon. (Choso kamo x reade...

By Meiksui

"From enemies to lovers." Y/n. She was born for someone, her bestfriend's older brother... who had a huge hat... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - sisters?
Chapter 2 - first day
Chapter 3 - bad dream
Chapter 4 - loss
Chapter 5 - new friends
Chapter 6 - alive
Chapter 7 - they killed your brothers
Chapter 8 - wake up
Chapter 9 - shibuya began
Chapter 10 - it's him?
Chapter 11 - nanamin!!
Chapter 12 - encounter
Chapter 13 - 2 vs 1
Chapter 14 - 2 vs 1 pt.2
Chapter 15 - last hope
Chapter 16 - realization
Chapter 17 - after you
Chapter 18 - collide
Chapter 19 - the truth
Chapter 20 - frozen
Chapter 21 - the mark
Chapter 22 - tears
Chapter 23 - sincere
Chapter 24 - unserious
Chapter 25 - nap
Chapter 26 - arrival
Chapter 27 - frame
Chapter 28 - unconscious
Chapter 29 - recover
Chapter 31 - doors
Chapter 32 - decide
Chapter 33 - strand
Chapter 34 - cyan
Chapter 35 - curiosity
Author's note
Chapter 36 - cursed marble
Chapter 37 - culling game about to start
Chapter 38 - mixed emotions
Chapter 39 - rivalry
Chapter 40 - fell
Chapter 41 - carried
Chapter 42 - bemused
Chapter 43 - do you still like him?
Chapter 44 - finding him
Chapter 45 - sorrow
Author's note:
Chapter 46 - her end
Chapter 47 - ...
Chapter 48 - control
Chapter 49 - vessel
Chapter 50 - heal
Chapter 51 - the top
Chapter 52 - feed
Chapter 53 - longing

Chapter 30 - Family- zoned

3.2K 120 71
By Meiksui

——————————————————————

Choso asked something related to the barriers, and that made him turn around during your change. You were now pulling down the top carefully, it was kind of tight.

"About tenge-" Choso froze and realized that you are still changing, and his face flushed.

Of course you saw it "Choso!" You yelled whisper as you quickly turned around, your face goes red in embarrassment and surprise. Yuki and maki immediately covered you.

He almost saw the under of your cleavage but gladly the two women was there.

"I.. sorry." Choso looked down and turned away again, his face was still bright red. He covered his mouth with his fingertips and his heart was racing faster than before.

'What did i just do..' he thought to himself feeling guilty but flustered and tried to shake off the thoughts of you changing just seconds ago.

Few minutes after changing, you took a deep breath, trying to get comfortably used the clothes you are now wearing.

I tried to do the outfit on ibis TT
(The example - how your new fit looks like btw ;>)

"Not fair! While me who was still wearing this uniform!" Itadori pouted jokingly.

"You're not alone." Megumi and yuta replied.

"So how is it? Is that okay? Hm... looks so good on you!" Yuki remarked while grinning proudly.

You tried to cover your exposed stomach with your hand, not making it obvious "Yes. This is-" You stopped when maki removed your hand

"Don't cover it. You'll get used to it y/n." Maki assured calmly.

Yuki reached out to you and helped you fix your hair "She looks like the young version of me now!" Yuki clasped her hands enthusiastically.

"Not even close." Megumi scoffed silently so no one could hear him while also giving you a side glance. His cheeks were slightly pink, trying to look unbothered.

Then everyone turned their heads to choso, who was still in the same position. Itadori approached him "You okay?" He asked while tilting his head.

Choso snapped out and it took him a moment before responding "ah- yeah." He cleared his throat before regaining his composure.

You hesitantly approached choso as well from behind, you gently placed your hand on his shoulder "About before, don't worry about it." You chuckled awkwardly.

He nodded slowly, his eyes trailing down your new wearing "Yeah.. I didn't mean to-" You cut him off
"It's fine!" You assured him.

Choso really wanted to compliment you but he can't find any words. It was his first time in 150 years, and he was nervous.

'At least I wasn't completely naked when he turned around.' You thought to yourself and sighed in relief.

"Are you comfortable with that?" He asked softly while furrowing his hrows a little, referring to your top.

You nodded "... yes. I think it's just fine."

"Alright. So about the master tengen's barrier?" You started while turning around, trying to change the conversation.

"About that..." Megumi was about to walk up to your direction, but eventually choso stopped him by the shoulder.

"I'll explain." He volunteers to inform the group instead. He stood beside you, and you can feel his warmth.

"Between the doors and the tomb... lies the curse warehouse where jujutsu high stores cursed tools and objects,

It holds the remains of my younger brothers. Even if there are remains, with the six together, the side effect of my technique should provide some guidance. My connection to them will allow me to guide everyone to the correct door."

Choso finished explaining before stepping back so he was now standing behind you as if he was hiding. "Did you get it?" Choso suddenly asked you in a whisper.

You froze for several seconds before deciding to nod in agreement "Ah haha, yeah. I did." You replied trying to sound confident.

'I didn't..' you thought to yourself before looking away from him.

Your attentions shifted back to the group. Everyone was satisfied with the plan. "Good!" Yuki remarked with a thumbs up.

Meanwhile maki shares the relieveness but she needs clarification on exactly who choso is. She was observing the two of you the whole time.

"That's fine but... who's exactly this guy behind y/n?" She asked in curiosity.

Everyone froze in their tracks, and all eyes are now on choso. Then you, itadori, megumi and yuta exchanged looks.

"..."

there was a moment of silence.

You raised your eyebrow at itadori, signaling him to explain instead. He caught it and took a deep breath for a second.

"For now, think of him as... my big brother." Itadori said reluctantly.

Choso was shocked and excited what he heard "Yuji!!!!" He yelled his name out, slightly embarrassed but relieved at the same time.

"Big brother?" Everyone was surprised and exclaimed in unison, except you and itadori.

"The whole time, I thought y/n was choso's younger sister.!" Yuta's mouth was agape.

"Wait..."

"Me too. They're always next to each other, that's because."

Itadori's brows went knitted "Eh what? They're not related.!"

"Yeah my bad, sorry." Yuta was flushed.

"I see that but— okay nevermind i get it now." Maki shrugged it off.

Now, this made choso's heart sunk. 'Younger sister?' He repeated the word in his mind, being hurt.

Your jaw dropped the slightest, being dumbstruck at their sudden exchanges. You slowly looked at choso "Um..." You noticed that he was already looking at you intensely, his face was that hurt.

He don't wanna get family zoned.

"Don't mind them." You tried to assure him. And you have no idea what he was feeling now towards you, you don't see him as a brother as well.

Nor you have romantically feelings for him. Not yet. You see him as your ally— for now.

But for choso, sure, yes he already has ever since the time he saw you being part of that memory. He feels complete everytime you're near him.

You noticed his silence "Okay? Uh.." You slowly looked away, your heart was beating fast.

Choso bit the inside of his cheeks before sighing "Y/n. Do you really see me as your brother?" He mumbled while looking down, and that made you meet his gaze once again, this time it was an instant.

"I- what? No." You disagreed while shaking your head "No of course! You're... you're a friend. My bestfriend's big brother." You replied hesitantly feeling nervous, you couldn't find the words to explain.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"For now." He sighed before meeting your gaze again.

'What does he meant for now.?' You pondered inside your head.

The two of your attentions snapped back when itadori called out "Let's go!" They are already walking ahead, and you and choso was still behind in the same spot.

"Let's go!" You started walking first while glancing at choso who was still behind.

Wait is he sulking?

You sighed and decided to grab his wrist, tagging him along with you.

'Didn't know he's this sulky.' You mumbled to yourself with a small smile. You find it quite cute.

"Let's all find the doors now."

————————————————————

Pouty choso>> see you in the next chapter :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 117 12
[CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS] You are Yuji's relative as you grew up with him as a sibling. You are part death womb painting as Kenjaku made you shortly...
7.6K 359 27
In her second year of high school, Y/n had to switch schools for several reasons. Now, she finds herself as a student at Jujutsu High. Initially, fit...
2.1K 42 10
satoru gojo's little sister, (y/n) gojo fights for the people she loves and will not stop at anything for that cause, she lives her life in a very cr...
11.1K 492 11
━━━ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐉𝐎 | ❝ oh, itadori. gojo-sensei's gonna kill you if he finds out you like his sister. ❞ ▬▬▬▬ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵: yuuji itadori fall...