THE AESTHETIC HOLLOW

By missh0pped

The story about Ella Angela try to find Mr claw but she can't find him because the place is not for young chi... More

Introduce
Wrong room Melody Wrong room!!!
Directions in the maze of Cat man
Nikushimi
Cat so cute of eat cute pink girl head of melody
Last Hollow

Ella Angela

9 0 0
By missh0pped

Ella is a mother of Sarah Valentina.

50 year ago, Ella wanted to meet Mr Claw but the gate is lock so she sneak other Characters like Mr Smile, Heisenberg and other but she completely cannot find Mr claw so she go home.

50 year later Ella meet her daughter name Sarah Valentina. She told her daughter to check whether Mr claw is still around so Sarah agreed and change a different dress and have a gun with her.

With her teammates Melody and Nikushimi to plan to explore the manor so they decided to go to manor and look around the place.

Nikushimi told the girl to look for other side while he went to go the middle side so they Separate the side of locations.

Meanwhile Melody hold her chainsaw while Sarah Valentina hold her gun and Nikushimi have a small microphone police phone(idk what that call) to tell the girl whether are the girl okay.

TO BE CONTINUE

Well hello, Sorry is a short story because I not good at grammar and even I didn't online in Wattpad. So I hope you like my story:,)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 1.4K 32
ខ្ញុំគិតថាធម្មជាតិបង្កើតខ្ញុំមកអោយមានវាដើម្បីជួយអ្នកដទៃវាក៏ល្អណា៎តែខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានវាទេខ្ញុំក៏ចង់រស់នៅធម្មតាដូចអ្នកដទៃដែរ
3.1K 128 40
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...
14.6K 812 34
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
15.6K 327 18
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫!" 𝗌𝖺𝗆 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 and y/n. "𝐰𝐡𝐲?" Tara asked as she cried. " 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥...