The Book of Random Stuff!

By ShyArtisticPerson

Well hello one and all!!! Welcome to the 'Book of Random Stuff'!! Here! We have lots of unique things! Such a... More

WELCOME!
Rules and Requests!!
Ocs In a Coffee Shop (Oc Story)
Drowning- An Octonauts One-shot
He Didn't Come...- A Cuphead One-shot
Some Fan-art of Mangy!
Can We Make Up? - A Nickloon One-Shot
Let Me Help You - A Fireafy One-Shot
Missing Them Greatly
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT -A I.I Crack-Shot
We're Done... -A PayJay One-Shot
Comforts...- A Fnaf One Shot
Comforting The Heckler -A Comdey Gold Oneshot
MORE FAN ART OF MANGY!!!!
Headcanon Request!!
My Little Leaf- A Leafcil One-Shot
OH MAH GAWD! THEY KILLED KENNY! - A South Park Crack Shot
Headcanon #1! Mangy
M@nGy'S s1Bl!nGs 1nF0
Silent Comfort- A Pickloon One- Shot
Still Friends...- A Paintloon Friendship One-Shot
I Love You...- A Fanloon One-Shot
MORE FAN ART OF MANGY!
Trip Gone Wrong- An I.I Fanfic
[ERROR] [TITLE NOT FOUND]
Blind Challenge- A Blind! Balloon AU
Late Night Comfort- A Cheeseloon One Shot
0lD m3m0r13$
The Escape To A New Life
Comfort After Fights- A Cheeseloon One-Shot
We Love You- A Cabcaseco One-Shot
[ERROR] [HOTEL OJ]
Sick Days- A Cheeseloon One-Shot
The Pets
In The Cold, Comes The Warmth -Cheeseloon one-shot
Not Okay.....
I Love Your Jokes- Cheeseloon
Help In Need- PLATONIC Mephone x Balloon
Ummmmmm
Just Something

A New AU Idea

93 2 35
By ShyArtisticPerson

Hi! So.

Um. I might've made another I.I AU.....

And this one might be one of my favorite AU's that I've made!

Right next to 'The Rulers of Evil' AU I made.

Now, a bit of info dumping before getting to the AU Idea.

This AU takes inspiration from an amazing game called Super Paper Mario.

If you don't know what this game is.....

The hell you doing here? Go research it! Go look at a gameplay of it!!

It's such an amazing game and I highly recommend it!!! 

The story is like so amazing! It's dark, it's romantic, it's dramatic... It's everything to me.

Sorry for the mini rant. Heh. I just really really love this game. 

Anyways, let me introduce the cast of this story!!

We have our villians who we will call our Insanity Bunch.

.

.

So up 1st we have Balloon who plays the role of Count Bleck in this story. Also, Balloon's evil name is Count Bloom. 

Next we have Paper who plays Natasia, Count Bleck's second in command. He's like the mom to our minions lol.

Up next is our lovable Suitcase who takes the role of Mimi. In the game, Mimi is a shapeshifter, but here, Suitcase is just really good at costume making.

Here we have Trophy as the brute of the bunch, O'Chunks. Both are strong and willing to fight whoever, so it makes the most sense.

Next we have our cheesy jokester Cheesy playing Dimentio! Now, um MAJOR spoilers.... But I won't have Cheesy betray Balloon like how Dimentio did.... 

And finally, to round out our lovely villains. We have Yang as Mr.L!! And Yin-Yang are playing the same person, which I'll get more too in a sec.

.

.

Those were all of our villains in this story! And I really liked them because it's just amazing.

Now we're getting to our main cast of the story! Our heroes we'll call The Heroes of Light.

.

.

The Cherries will play Mario. Yes I know, Mario is only 1 person and the Cherries are 2... but I'm thinking that the two Cherries will be fused into one. I'm not 100% sold, but it's better than nothing.

Next up Yin will take the role of Luigi! Now, Yin takes this because; and spoilers; but Luigi gets hypnotized into the amazing Mr. L... who Yang plays. So it's the Yin-Yang of Luigi I like to see this role! 

Here comes royalty with Marshmallow playing the role of Princess Peach! At first, it was Nickel taking this role, but then I thought against it, no matter how funny that was. XD

The big brute and simp himself Knife takes the role of King Bowser himself! I only did this because 2 brutes fighting against each other. It's perfect. U-U

Next we have Tissues playing Tippi! This role will make sense later when I have the full story of the 'gameplay' later down the role. But all I'll say is.... RAREPAIR!

And now we have OJ playing Merlon. Now Merlon is important to SPM, being the support and info person. OJ will have the same cause, just with more guilt. 

And finally, Test Tube as Nolrem. Nolrem doesn't come up until later in the main SPM game. But I'm gonna find a way for Tube to be important. 

.

.

And that's our main cast done! And now we have some extra characters the heroes will meet during the story.

These characters are mostly side characters who help the heroes, but 1 is a boss because I thought it fit him well. The boss is King Croacus IV for those who don't know.

.

.

Queen Jades = Paintbrush

Francis = Fan

Squirps = Goo

King Gambi = Lightbulb

King Shammer = Mephone

King Croacus IV = Silver Spoon

Merluvlee = Candle

Merlee = Clover

Lubvi = 'Bow' (Bot afterwards)

.

.

I didn't bothering putting info for them, but for those who do know... thank me later. (ESPECIALLY WITH FAN!)

Those were the cast with probably some others as other bosses, background characters, and side characters. 

I didn't do them cause then this list would be long as hell lmao. That, and I'm not sure about them yet.

Now that we have all the characters/cast done, we can get to the amazing backstory of how Balloon became evil!!

I hope you enjoy!! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tragedy. Pain. Suffering. This was all Balloon knew in his life. Everything he did was met with backlash and hate.

He was done with this hate, so he attempted to get better. No matter how hard he tried, nothing worked. Nobody cared for Balloon's kindness.

So he was forced to live a life alone and sad. That's when a beacon of life came and found this sad boy. A new face and later friend, Tissues.

Tissues had a strange sickness that couldn't be cured, but also non deadly. Balloon could care less about his strange sickness and befriended him.

For years the two had such an amazing friendship, which eventually led to a romance. However, there was a law for Balloon's people....

His people were to never be in a relationship with outsiders. Tissues wasn't from his home, and Balloon knew loving him was forbidden...

Even though it was forbidden, he still loved Tissues. So the two dated in secret, which lasted a good few years.

That is, until his oldest cousin OJ found out about his forbidden relationship. OJ, being the head chief of this tribe, had talked to Balloon about his love.

The love was forbidden and Balloon was to never see Tissues again. Devastated, Balloon took desperate measures to stay with his loved one.

Another day passes when Tissues suggests running away and starting a new life. Hesitant to do so, Balloon agrees and the two run away.

More years passed and life was finally better for Balloon. Everything was happy for him, until one fateful day.

He had came home and discovered his home was trashed and his lovely boyfriend was gone. Balloon was in a frenzy and distraught over his lover.

It was then that OJ revealed that it was he who made Tissues disappear. Balloon was furious, but couldn't do anything about it.

So off he went back home with OJ in defeat. Life was dull for Balloon now that his lover was gone and possibly dead.

A few months went by when Balloon couldn't take anymore of the loneliness. He needed to do something, or so help him.

This is when he remembers the 2 legendary books from a prophecy of tales. The Book of Insanity and the Book of Champion.

Each held some magical enchantment and foretell events to happen in the future. The Book of Insanity was the dark book which forefell of the awful and horrible events to come.

This book was perfect! It was exactly what Balloon needed in his trying times. And he knew exactly where this book was located.

While the Book of Champion was kept for others to view and love in a museum. The Book of Insanity was kept hidden away in a dungeon underneath the Castle he called 'home'.

So he waited til nightfall to strike and take the Book of Insanity. When night hit, he went to work and snuck past guards and made his way towards the dungeon.

He makes it and passes the traps set by his ancestors and finds the book. Drawn by its power and enchantment, he takes the book.

Alarms were set off, but he didn't care. He finally had the answers to all of his pain and suffering.

Balloon opens the book and darkness surrounds him. It was like everything he ever dreamed of.

The dark power was amazing as Balloon laughed insanely. OJ and Test Tube rammed into the room and were horrified by the sight.

OJ yelled at Balloon to put the book down, but Balloon didn't listen. He was tired of being everyone's punching bag and being the butt of every joke.

Balloon exclaimed in rage how tired he was of being hated, backlashed and being hurt by others. Balloon was finally liked and loved by 1 person, but OJ just had to take it away from him.

Tissues was Balloon's true love and the only person who accepted Balloon. And OJ had to kill him and take that happiness away from him.

And Balloon wanted revenge for every single wrong thing that's happened to him. So that's exactly what Balloon was going to do.

From then on, Balloon left his home after destroying it and went to be known as Count Bloom. He mostly spoke in poems, but it didn't matter.

Count Bloom was only out for 2 things. Revenge, and resetting the world to a state with love.

He was going to get his way, no matter what it took. He didn't care if he had to fight the foretold heroes of light to get what he wanted.

.

.

.

*END*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that was the backstory!

Let me know your thoughts about this au!!!

Me personally? I love it so so so so much!!!

And hey, maybe I'll at as a vote for a future book in the future!

That depends because the game is divided into chapters, making it a bit long. 

But I'll do it. I don't care. I will. :3

Anyways. Hope you liked this AU!!

And a huge shout-out to AsherMcdonld for the inspiration to do this too!!!

I'm going to mix a bit of their idea into this au because why not. 

Welp. That's all from me!

See ya!!

-Mangy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.5K 78
☆ Random oneshots with characters/ people from: anime, manga, books, k-pop, comics, tv shows, youtube, etc. ☆ Most of the people I love are fictiona...
68.7K 911 21
!PLEASE READ BEFOREHAND! [English isn't my native language so ignore spelling mistakes and/or poor grammar.] I'd like to note that I'm not proud of e...
54.4K 1.4K 88
Cover does not I repeat DOES NOT belong to me it belongs to it's rightful owner I'm not saying anything else for the summary you just have to read...
408 44 41
This is a book filled with multiple unfinished stories of fan fiction that I had written back during 2016 up to 2021. The stories are derived from th...