Naruto 2002 Blossoming And Fl...

Von nissa003

My name is Agnes Lujanne, just an ordinary girl who's a huge fan of battle tactics and action packed adventur... Mehr

Important announcement to all my lovely fanfic Naruto readers

Reincarnated?! Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno,Friends or Foes?!

30 4 1
Von nissa003

(In the Haruno Household)

The sun came shining down inside the room of a fair skin, green eyed, and pink haired girl named Sakura Haruno,who wore her qipao red dress and her dark jade biker shorts with her blue Kunai holster all wrapped in her left thigh,she was now looking at the mirror winking, hand behind her back posing while her other hand rested on her hip, admiring herself with her leaf headband on that she wrapped around her head earlier, chuckling in pride and satisfaction.

But her moment was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Sakura! Shouldn't you be heading out soon? For it is time for you to get going" Mebuki Haruno called out to her daughter,not wanting her to be late for her first day as a graduate,which made the girl irritated that she ruined her moment,as she turned towards her mother's voice with a red tick on her forehead.

"I know! I am on my way out now and was I was thinking of leaving!" Replied her daughter in annoyance.

"Cha! How long are you planning and going to treat me like a child and a kid?! I am a Ninja now!" Inner Sakura said in her mind,find it infuriating that her mom is not taking her seriously.

As the young girl went downstairs,she glanced in the direction of where the kitchen was seeing Hikashi Haruno is at the coffee table reading then Newspaper. While her mother is washing the breakfast dishes.

"Hey sweetie." Her father says as shifted his gaze towards her when he took his eyes off his journal, smiling at her. "You're wearing your Hitai-ate?"

She nodded eagerly. Despite complaining, she was pretty excited about becoming a ninja in order to impress a certain guy in her mind all the while surpassing a certain girl marked as her rival.

"I'm off, see you."

"Be safe." Her parents said simultaneously,as they saw their daughter head out.

"So... That's right... I'm not a little student of the academy anymore,I am Sakura Haruno of the Leaf Village a Kunoichi in training". Sakura thought to herself as she kept heading to her school,as she continues walking she felt a strange headache which made her grab her head,the pain still panging, making her kneel down on the ground in an attempt to recover from it but to no avail,she felt her head pounding...

"Ugh! My head,it feels like it was spinning madly,for no reason at all". 'Sakura' said as she grabbed her head with her hand, then suddenly jerked at the colour of her skin abruptly she shot up and was looking from down to the clothes she was wearing and the colour of her hair, then it dawned to her,before quickly covering her mouth to prevent herself from screaming and talking out loud to avoid drawing any unwanted attention and prevent people thinking she is either weird or insane.

"No,way!!! No cussing way... I AM IN SAKURA'S BODY!!!! OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! IT'S LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE,BUT WITH AN UNEXPECTED TWIST,TOO BAD I COULDN'T BE MYSELF OR INO OR HINATA OR TEN TEN,BUT STILL EVEN WITHOUT COOL OCULAR POWERS LIKE THE SHARINGAN OR BYAKUGAN OR ANY EXCLUSIVE KEKKEI GENKAI,STILL HEALING AND GENJUTSU! PRETTY SWEET DEAL,lucky break Agnes! A real lucky break!!!!". The girl now called Agnes thought excitingly about her current situation and couldn't wait to meet and greet the whole cast of characters of this world.

Agnes continued to walk down the streets of Konoha while at the same time looking at her environment,she couldn't help herself but marvel at the beauty of this village and,how it was unique compared to her world,her sightseeing was cut short upon hearing a familiar voice which prompted her to look at the source,as it came near a shop,not just any shop though... It was the Yamanaka Flower Shop and said heir of said clan just got out.

" I recognise this voice... It's Ino! I remember... Sakura and her had forsaken their friendship for Sasuke's attention and affection as it resulted them becoming rivals,which is by the way is a shame and too much ,but come to think of it some girls in my world did the same and some were mean girls... Still Ino is a good person and a strong willed girl on her own right she truly deserved better! Sakura I am going to restore your friendship with Ino starting now". Agnes thought considerably as she looked at the direction where Ino is standing, getting ready to confess a sincere apology for her.

"I'm off,see you later". Ino said as she bid goodbye to her family and walked out of the flower shop.

The blond girl came to a stop with a brief gasp escaping her mouth,as she noticed a familiar figure standing just few inches away from her, seeing her she let out a smirk.

"Good morning,Sakura". Ino greeted the pink haired girl.

"Good morning,Ino". She greeted back as she walked closer to where she stood.

"So,they actually let you graduate,who would've thought you'd be able to, what a surprise". Ino teased Sakura while looking at her in amusement.

"Those Ancient history classes have nothing to do with it".Sakura replied calmly to Ino before adding. "As of today,we're both full fledged Ninjas now and we're both equals,also there's something I meant to tell you for a while now and I want to get if off my chest,for it is something important no matter how hard it is to say it which is probably you won't expect hearing coming out of me mouth..." Sakura finished while staring at Ino straight in the eyes, which surprised the blue eyed girl.

"Ino I wanted to say that I... I am so sorry,if I had a bigger word than sorry I would have said it".Sakura apologized sincerely,which made Ino shell shocked at what her rival and former friend just said before composing herself and said.

"Sorry? Sorry for what exactly Billboard brow?". Ino asked with a doubtful tone,as she thinks that this is an attempt from Sakura to blind side her and reach the academy first, before she does,so she could talk more with a certain boy in mind.

"For... ending our friendship, because of my fanning over Sasuke". Sakura confessed, getting Ino to gasp in bewilderment at what she has just heard right now,she couldn't believe that this morning of her's is getting more and more strange right now.

"What are you talking about, Forehead?"

"I give up on competing on getting Sasuke's attention."

She blinked. "Wh-What?"

"In other words,I give up this rivalry over Sasuke Uchiha period!."

She gave me an incredulous look. "You're joking right? Did you hit your giant forehead on something this morning?"

"Actually it is called open mindedness," I retorted. "I have been pondering lately and came to the realisation that this whole thing is so stupid, selfish and a waste of a once beautiful friendship."

"What are you on about?".

"Ino, let's be friends again,just hear me out." Sakura pleaded,as she start walking to the academy with Ino following suit.

"We're going to be Kunoichi's,Shinobi to be exact. Our lives are going to be on the line, Ino. I don't..." I sighed. "I don't want anything to happen to you."

She stopped. "What?"

"Because,from this day forward and onward we'll be working on the battlefield together and saving lives. I don't want to hinder this over a crush, so because of my dream to become a ninja, I've decided I won't let things distract me". As she turned and faced her best friend before continuing,"Not even Sasuke."

"I mean we really could get hurt-or worse-and I don't think I could really forgive myself if something happened to you and I could have stopped it." Could anyone ever really forgive themselves if they allowed someone to get hurt? Agnes sure wasn't going to risk it. "We were friends once. And that awesome friendship was one of the greatest and best things I ever had in my life,and how do I repay you for it? By letting it go and forgetting it like it never happened,it felt like I stabbed you with a Kunai knife behind your back which is the biggest mistake I have possibly ever made. What I'm saying is, it's not worth it now. I want us to be friends again. You can have Sasuke."

She blinked. "Wow, Sakura, that's really mature of you. But how do I know you're not just trying to pull one over on me?And how do I know this isn't some kind of trick?"" She said in a defensive tone.

Well, of course she wouldn't trust Sakura that easily.

"Ino, I promise that this apology isn't fake at all, I meant every word I said,I think our friendship is more important anyway,there's no use forgetting about it because we like the same guy, y'know? I know you don't trust what I am saying but the offer still stands,if you accept it that is" Agnes said that hoping she'd finally believes her.

She was silent for a moment. Her eyes trailed down as she chewed on her bottom lip. Then, as if making up her mind, she looked back up at me. "Okay Fore-Sakura. I accept your defeat and... I also accept your apologies."

"Friends?" Agnes ask finally.

She grins at you. "Friends" sealed with a pinky promise and everything. I know, it's childish.

Sakura grinned. "Thanks... Say Ino. Can I hug you? Consider it as a way to seal our apology and the renewal of our sisterhood"

Ino smiled slowly while chuckling in amusement. "Sure F- sorry,Sakura."

We hugged. I tried my best to contain the inner fangirl squeal of triumphant for hugging my very first character from Naruto. Though, I guess they weren't characters anymore. Still. This was too cool and I succeed in my endeavour,for this was a good accomplishment on my part and a good way to help Sakura.

Ino and I pulled apart. "So you ready to head off to the academy?"

Ino grinned. "Yeah. I hope I'm going to be on Sasuke-kun's team."

Agnes laughed. "And,I hope I can end up in the same team as you with Hinata,not to mention getting mentored by Kakashi Sensei."

As we kept walked, she shot me a curious look. "Kakashi Sensei and you wanna be on a team with me and Hinata?"

"Yeah! I mean wouldn't be that great! Just us three girls against the world, accomplishing missions together, speaking of Kakashi Hatake he is known as the Copy Ninja who knows 1000 Jutsus and a super awesome shinobi who used to be an ANBU Captain," I explained. "He's really cool."

"Ooo,I admit being on a team with you is something I would look forward too." The two girls began talking a little bit more,which led Agnes to get to know more about Ino and learning new things about and with her all the while enjoying spending time with her, that's when an idea crossed her mind and decided to let it known.

"Say,Ino wanna race to the Classroom? Let us see which of us is the fastest". Sakura challenged in a friendly tone,which made Ino smirk knowingly.

"You are on, Sakura! Try and keep up!". Ino replied accepting the challenge,as she started to run ahead of her best friend,which made her shout "Hey" , following behind her as she managed to catch up to her,as they ran side by side.

"I won't lose to you anymore,Ino! So if you think I am backing down easily,you got one thing coming! I am no quitter!". Sakura declared proudly,while keeping up the pace with her.

(Meanwhile inside the classroom of the Hidden Leaf Academy)

Naruto couldn't help but plastering a huge grin on his face all the while giggling uncontrollably,at the fact that he has finally graduated! Not only that,but also he was able to perform the Jutsu that made him fail in the first place,all the while wearing proudly Iruka Sensei's headband.

But his moment was cut short,when Shikamaru was walking down the stairs of the classroom and came to a stop when he saw Naruto sitting on the desk where Sasuke is next to him,while said lad was in his happy place.

"Huh?! Hey there, What are you doing here, Naruto? This isn't for dropouts; you can't be here in today's meeting unless you graduate." Shikamaru teased,his childhood playmate and friend.

"Shikamaru's right,only those

( I will continue when I have time right now I have to study so I can pass without being held back, thanks so much for reading and I love you all and the support you give me)

(One more thing if you are to comment do it respectfully and with NO CUSSING OF ANY KIND OR ANY SEXUAL INNUENDOS OR ELSE THIS STORY GETS DELETED PERIOD)

Have a nice day and good luck

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

54K 1.6K 23
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
31.9K 842 128
النوع: شونين اي ، مأنها ، كوميديا ، دراما ، الحياه المدرسيه العمل: مستمر -القصه- "يوما يحكى قصه مرحه عن الحياة...
79.3K 3.6K 90
Y/N, a once valiant warrior, is losing himself to a malevolent curse, and Jingliu is unwavering in her determination to save him. As they grapple wit...
177K 4.4K 28
"We will never love you" Zane said "We will never accept you" Tristan said. "We will make your life living hell" Haydes said . "We will make you reg...