TEJRAN FF : TASHAN - E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

Welcome back to our next ishq series. A Royal love, with a bond signed since their birth, a treaty of peace... More

Prologue
1. Rajkumari's Shaadi talks
2. The Undefeated Prince
3. In his embrace
4 - Destiny
5 - Chaotic Kaleshwar
6. Mrs. Karan Rajwanshi Singh
7. I m not talking to you
8. Thank you Ranasa
9. The vibe of our culture
10 - Pre-wedding rituals
11. Shaadi
12. In her chamber
13. Warmth in his arms
14 - Mahaleshwar
15- New place, new journey
16 - Karan's surprise
17- The war bell
18 - Aching heart
19 - Raising the sword
20. Garudaa vyug
21. Royal judgement
23 - Sensual Morning
24- Revolt
25 - Spying spree
26. Secrets on valley
27 - Masikar
28 . Honeymoon?
29. Back to the Palace
30 . Brindavan
31. Qulb's magic
32. It's full moon day
33. Riddle's Truth
34 . Kaleshwar in danger?
35. Butterflies
36. Ye Narazgi
37. Engagement day
38. Unknown girl in Kaleshwar
39. Mystery in the palace
40. Someone got hurt?
41. Curse
42. Unfortunate events
43. Breakdown
44. Deadly poison
45. Haunted palace
46 . Anurag threat
47. Aftermath
48. Sakhi and Teju โค
49. Changes in life
50 . A day out for couples
51. A step closer
52. Love and Care
53. Dil ka raasta
54. My love is enough
55. Teju ~ Ruhanika
56. Arrival of Ajmer king
57. Jealous wife
58. War plan
59. My strength
60. Ajmer Vs Mahaleshwar
61. Where is aliyar?
62. The Ultimate Truth
63. Victory is ours
64. Winning hearts
65. Wedding Bells
66. Union of two souls
67. World under her feet
68. Lightening his world
69. Crown ceremony
70. Yuvraj and yuvrani
71. Love of Parents
EPILOGUE - Little hearts

22. A day in village

1.8K 285 32
By santhiyasuresh

The next few days passed by with their sweet romance in between, they are like totally in love but won't admit that to each other.

Rivaan left the next day after the royal judgement day, sakhi cried her heart but teju was there for her and karan also promised her that Rivaan will come back for her. 

Today, both Karan and teju planned to visit some villages disguised as common people.  He dressed up in simple dhoti shirt with turban and she dressed in a simple lehenga with just mangalsutra and a simple nose pin.

He set up his fake big moustache and she laughed seeing him..

Karan " Hasrahe hai aap " he looked at her with are you serious expression and she nodded like a baby

Teju " look at you... Hehehh... Aap gundo jaise lagrahe ho "

He cringed his eyebrows at her and walked to her, she adjust her pallu end to keep them on her head and he pulled her closer by her waist. 

Karan " and you know what gundos with do , they will... " he started kissing her jawline, peppering them with few kisses and she giggled as it feels ticklish with that mustache and he shook his head looking at her.

Karan " chaliye ranisa "

Teju " uffooo... agar aap ranisa kahenge logo ki beech toh hum kaise apni asliyat chupayenge "

Karan looked at her thinking she is right and he asked her to suggest some name which she liked to be called. She thought for a while and looked at him with a pout as she couldn't think of anything as such. 

He chuckled and kissed her cheeks
"hmm... Let me call you Mishti "
She smiled widely and repeated the name and he nodded yes. She kissed his cheeks and he blushed. 

Teju " aur hum aapko aarav ji hi bulayenge "

Karan " manzoor hai hume "
He kissed her forehead and she smiled, she wrapped her hands around his torso and he hugged her more tightly. 

.....................................................................

After taking blessing from the king and queen, they both left the palace and started their journey as a common people to the village. He took veer with him and made teju ride with him and they carried some clothes in a jute bag with some less pennies. 

They first reached the village named Kotra, which is located in the centre of kingdom, a big market is the highlighting feature of the places.  The villagers around, will come and sell their products here and many migrants target this village for their economic growth. 

She stepped down from the horse followed by him, she covered her face with the veil and through the net pallu,  her face was not much visible. They approached a big store where they sell handmade products.

Karan " Namasate bhaiya, humara naam aarav,aur ye hamari patni mishthi, hum pardesh jaarahe thi par rastaa confuse hoke yahan agye,kya hume koye jagah milega, dho din rehne keliye bas. Hamara log aas paas hume dhundke ayenge phir hum chali jayenge "

(hello brother, I m aarav and this is my wife mishthi, we were travelling to other kingdom but got confused and diverted towards here. Can we get some place to live for two days , till our people come searching for us. We will leave then) 

The shopkeeper looked at him for a second and went inside, he brought another lady who he introduced as his wife and ask him to follow her.  The lady walked for some distance and showed them s small unused Hut. 

Lady " Yahi ek jagah hai Yahan pe, kahi dino se koye nahi rehta yahan.. Aap yahi raho dho din keliye.. Aapko kuch bhi chahiye voh market pe milega aapko.."

(this place is available and no one stays here from longtime, you can be here and there is a market beside, you can get anything you want)

Teju "bohot dhanyawad maa ji..hum ye esan nahi bhulayenge "

( thank you maaji, we r grateful for this)

The lady patted her head and walked away, karan looked at the house, he asked her to stay out for sometime and cleaned the house. She tried helping but he refused and made her sit, he removed his shirt and have it to her and started arranging things.  He pulled the wire cot which was in some corner and rearranged the thread on them making it flexible. 

She was looking at him who was flexing his biceps, she couldn't take her eyes of his upper naked chest, he turned to her and saw her lost in him, he winked at her making her blush. 

" aap ka haq hai ranisaa "
He whispered holding her hands and she was breathing heavily. She was trying to control her raging hormones, he wasn't aware of her reaction, may be he is but she doesn't know. 

All she knows was she had fallen for him,  fallen for the king of Mahaleshwar kingdom.

She came back to her trance when he called her, she entered inside and saw the house was cleaned. She asked him to sit on the cot and went out to take some wood twig from outside. She pulled the mud stove from corner and cleaned them, she placed the twig inside the hole and lighten then and placed the pot of water.  She let it boil and walked to him, he looked up at her who was standing in front of him. 

She bent down and pecked his forehead making him close his eyes. 

Karan "  someone is in mood " ,he teased her and she blushed, she doesn't want to let go of him, that's her mood right now. 

Teju " I have kept the water to boil, freshnup in them, you will feel relax, you have done more work "

Karan " Jaan.. Aapke patidev, shatriya hai and this small work doesn't make me tired "

He pulled her hands and kissed her palms and she was already dizzy with his jaan word, he manages to make her heart go on a double speed every time he speak with her.

Teju " phirbhi, warm bath will make you relax.. Please for me"

He nodded" anything for you "

She smiled widely and he freshen up himself and changed into another pair of clothes, she let his clothes dry after washing them a little with herbal mixed water. 

He walked to her who was counting the pennies, he back hugged her
" what my wife is doing "

Teju turned " we have to go and buy some veggies for now, we need to cook right "

He nodded " I will buy "

She looked at him " Do you even know  to buy veggies , phele kabhi kiya aapne "

Karan " as if you have " he rolled his eyes and she nodded seriously " ofc I know.. I have done this before in my kingdom, going out and buying all stuff from market like common girl "

Karan " Are you serious, how the hell they allowed you, first you came at night and then this, I m talking maharaj aliyar to tighten the security for sure, they should.. "

His words were cut off by her lips, she kissed him to shut him up and he looked at her shocked and grabbed her hairs and kissed her back passionately.  She was drowned in his touch and they pulled back leisurely. 

Karan whispered " you can't always shut me up like this ranisa "

Teju " if I need, I would do... Ranasa"

Her smirk made it even more hard for him and he groaned, taking her lips again for a kiss, this time it was soft and sensual , enough to take away her breath.

They broke later and looked at each other, teju break the silence looking down and said " Let's go and get things needed ", he chuckled and kissed her cheeks, they walked hand in hand outside to the market.

She bought vegetables needed for just two days  and they were walking back when a bangle vendor called them.

Bangle vendor " Bhaiya aye hai, bhabhi keliye kuch kangan lijiye.. Yeh dhekiye.. Iss rangg bhabhi pe bohot pyaare lagega.. Bhabhi aap chup kyu hai, kahiye aapke patise.. Dheko isse "

(bhaiya, bhabhi, please buy some bangles and this colour will suit you much bhabhi, ask bhaiya to buy them for you.. See this one)

The glass bangles were shining in the sunlight and she was fascinated by them, seeing her looking at them, he took her to the store.

Karan " mishti, aap ko kis rangg pasand hai issme " teju looked at everything and saw the red one really looking good and his eyes also went to the red color.  He took a dozen after asking the vendor and glide them softly in her hand making them even more beautiful than before. She showed him both her hands and he smiled seeing her bright smile. 

Karan paid for the bangles and they return back to their Hut, the bangles crashing made a music which was pleasant for him to hear. 

She started cooking for both and he took a look around the market to observe things.

Karan looked around and saw one particular shop which sells pure wine, he went and took a closer look, he saw people were swaying and not in their sense after drinking them, he then realized its not wine, it's alcohol.

He saw one man in his early thirties who was shivering but the shopkeeper will refused to give him drink bcoz he don't have penny. That man was literally begging him and the shopkeeper kicked him off and karan went and held him. He made the person sit in the side and saw inside, people were not in their sense and he find it more scaring for the kingdom.  He made a note to demolish this shop soon.

Karan to that man " Bhai sahab, aapko aise kyu hogaye.. Sharab peena acha nahi hai tabiyat keliye "

(bhai, this is no good for you, y are you behaving this way)

Man " Hume bhi pata hai, uske bina hamara tabiyat waise bhi karab hota hai, hum nahi reh sakte.. Usme kuch hai joh hume uskeliye pagal kardiya.. Hum voh chahiye "

(I know it's nor good, but I cant stay without that and it's horrible to stay without that, my health is turning bad without it and I need it, it's making me crazy) 

Karan looked at the other end when he heard some cried, he saw a elderly women running towards them as she held the man in her arms. 

Karan " maaji ye aapka beta hai?"

Maaji " haan beta, ye mera beta hai, issko aise dheke hum roz marahe hai"

Karan " voh iss choti umar mei aise kyu aise bangaye "

Maaji " ye bohot acha beta hai, mera putr, mahal pe kaam karta tha.. Phir ek din usne kuch peekar aya tha ghar.. Humne pucha  usse, usne bataya uski koye dost use Kuch peene diye, usse bohot acha laga.. Humne chodiye uss baat, phir deere deere, roz peekar aane laga.. Ek din, mahal pe peekar chalagay kaam ki din, uske wajase kaamse nikladiya.. Phir iski ye aadat bohot najayaz hone laga.. Roz peeker aise rehta hai, agar paise nahi toh ghar se saman lakar usse bhejke peeta hai.. Usko bhi pata hai ye galat hai, phirbhi isko voh aadat nahi chodne lagi... Hum kya kareiii, mere putr ki zindagi barbad kardiye ye sharab "

( yes he is my son and he was a good person, he was working in palace. One day, he came home drunk and I asked him about that, he said his friend gave him something to drink and thn he started having them regularly. One-day, he went to work drunken and they removed him from his job. He started drinking all day as its become a addiction to him. When he doesn't have penny, he took the utensils and things from home in return for money. This alcohol have destroyed his life...what should I do.. "

She cried and karan felt very bad seeing her crying miserable for her son and his life. 

He saw the shop where many younsters were there and they are going to be like this man.  He helped the lady to take her son home and sent a message to the king about the shop.  He went home late and teju was standing at the door worried for him.

Teju " kahan gaye aap.. Kitne der wait karahe hai hum "

Karan hugged her, she rubbed his back letting him calm down and made him sit down. He shared everything with her and she gasped. 

Teju " we have to do something ranasa...alcohol can destroy lives and we just saw it's initiation now "

Karan " I have sent a message to the king already and he must be planning by now, we will figure it soon "

Teju nodded and then served him food, he fed her first and then ate himself, he took the dishes and washed them in nearby pond. He returned back and saw her making bed, he layed first and pulled her, she layed beside him and both slept being in each other arms. 

Alcohol is like black magic , once you get trapped, it's difficult time  come out. Be careful! 

.....................................................................

Hiya thank you so much for all the love and support. I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

SANTHIYA SURESH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 5.1K 39
REVENGEFUL LOVE ! ~ HE'LL NEITHER LET HER LIVE..NOR LET HER DIE..BUT HE'LL REGRET ~
211K 41.8K 8
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
382K 12.8K 31
"What makes you so sure that I hate you?" ยปยป-----ใ€€ใ€€-----ยซยซ Jade Montgomery didn't think the consequences of one lit...
3.4K 125 5
A collection of meerab and murtasim os