a taste of memory Riggy Au

By AceC98

what if the clones won how would it go what will change? A.T.O.M |These characters are not mine!| More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
|°•Art•°|
-6-
-7-
real -7-
-8-
-9-
cover!!!
-10-
-not a chapter-
questions
-11-
idk anymore
-12-
:(
suspicions (not a chapter!)
|✓•Art•✓|
I'm getting scared
-14-
-15-
STOP
Ayo Preston 🧐
-16-
chapter 17

-13-

127 0 7
By AceC98

Riggy ended up in the hospital because Royal pear brought him there with his car using his hands(?). And Riggy was still unconscious after the anvil hit them turns out almost half. Of their head shattered but they were still okay they just.

Had a bit of brain damage but after an hour they were still. Unconscious this brought a bit of concern was Riggy okay? The doctor said they were fine they just needed.

Rest which probably wasn't the case they were probably dead which was wrong they woke. Up after 2 hours The doctor gave them pills (you can see where this is going by now)..

(So funny I heard something outside my window last night scary... No it's not I should probably be concerned about that...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
79K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
314K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
597K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...