Partners [Tensura X Oc]

By KhushalBakhai2002

The story will start at the era of veldanava when he and Iverage were alone. The chapter will come when it's... More

Prologue
Chapter-1 Meeting Veldora And Goblins
Chapter-2 Attack And Dwargon
Chapter-3 Problem And Gazel
Chapter-4 Meeting Shizu
Chapter-5 Past and Ifrit
Chapter-6 Battle and Will
Chapter-7 Ogres and Guest
Chapter-8 Battle And Names
Chapter-9 Lizardmen and Food
Chapter-10 Gabiru And Role
Chapter-11 Envoy and Fight
Chapter-12 Meeting
Chapter-13 Job And Plan
Chapter-14 Negotiation
Chapter-15 Preparation
Chapter-16 Gears
Chapter 17- Alliance
Chapter-19 War
Chapter 20 The Devourer
Chapter-21 Gelmud
Chapter-22 Orc Lord
Chapter-23 Orc Lord Vs YN

Chapter-18 Rescue

49 2 0
By KhushalBakhai2002

YN POV

Now since the alliance is done and good.

YN: "Lizardmen could you hold your breath for 2-3 minutes?"

Lizardmen: "Yes sir! I could hold it for whole 5 minutes."

YN: "In that case-"

I looked at Souei who was standing behind me and was waiting for my orders.

YN: "-Souei take this lizardmen and rescue the chief. Rimuru hand her some potions."

Rimuru nodded and removed some potions from his stomach and hand it to lizardmen.

Souei: "Yes my lord. We're off then."

The lizardman bowed deeply before turning to Souei. He placed his hands on her hips and began Shadow Motion, disappearing from our sight in an instant.

Benimaru: "I'm sure the chief is in good hands with him."

Benimaru said approvingly. And given Souei's skill, I figured he was right.

With Souei taking care of the chief, I went back to my original work of surveying the battlefield. Things had ramped up, apparently, so I didn't have time to waste.

Rimuru: "Hey Yn, why did you decided to help Gabiru. We don't even know if he is alive or not."

YN: "He seems to be starting to get corned. I could sense everything happening in the battlefield with [Magic Sense]. I created the alliance because I have a plan in my head."

Shion: "Do you think we could save him?"

YN: "If things went according to plan, then it is."

After I explain my plan which consists of everyone on to be standby until I gave the order for now only me and Rimuru will go to the warzone and observe the situation from the skies. I will then give the orders to everyone. 

Everyone agreed with it.

Timeskip

It is time for mine and Rimuru's departure to the sky. Rimuru modified his clothes so that his wings can come out while for me, I don't need any wings in the first place. I and Rimuru looked at each other and nodded indicating we are ready, and we began flying in the sky. 

It would take about an hour of running to make it out of the forest, but in the air, it took barely any time at all. Now I was above the battlefield, checking out the entire situation. I was a bit too high up to distinguish between the two sides, but I could use [Magic Sense] to figure it out well enough.

Having a bird's-eye view of the entire battle like this gave us a killer advantage and using that info to send <Thought Communication> messages to any of the troops I needed... Information is the biggest advantage in the war. I have learned from my experience.

It was just what I needed to make the numbers work with the small force we had. In fact, this approach was probably best suited for handling small, mobile armies like ours. I marveled at my good luck at stumbling across this tactic as I scoped out the battlefield.

To sum up, it wasn't looking great for the lizardmen. They were clearly surrounded with no escape route, and it was only the wild rallying from their leader that let them hold out. There was no telling how long they'd last. Squinting, I recognized Gabiru as the leader. I thought he was some random idiot at first, but maybe I underestimated him. Given how obviously devoted his sister was to him, I should've recognized that he was a decent person at the core. The first impression he gave was disastrous, though. As a commander, he lacked the ability to see the big picture in battle, which might ultimately doom him. But it wasn't like leaders were born capable of doing that, without any experience. If he survived this and learned from it, he'd very likely become a great general someday.

Now a single orc appeared before Gabiru. Another group, clad in black armor, formed a circle around him. Definitely higher-level ones, decked out in full plate and showing a military discipline none of the other orcs had. The one facing Gabiru was likely an orc general like the one I had erased from existence a bit ago; he clearly projected a much stronger presence than the orcs in the circle. Then the duel began. Gabiru fought courageously. His considerable nimbleness and skill with a spear as he faced off against the orc general made me wonder if Gobta had had any chance at all, in fact, without that shadow skipping trick. Sadly, though, the difference in strength between him and the orc general was just too much. Little by little, Gabiru's body was being ravaged by cut sand wounds. I hated to let him die. And if that's what I thought, the answer was clear. I gave my orders. 

YN: 'Ranga, can you <Shadow Motion> yourself to Gabiru?'

Ranga: 'Yes YN-Sama.'

YN: 'Gobta and Goblin Riders, you go there, too.'

Gobta: 'Geh! R-really?! It's, like, a huge army there-'

YN: 'I know what you are feeling but don't worry Gobta me and Rimuru are here too. If anything, dangerous were to happen I personally will come to your all rescue. Or are you saying that I-'

Gobta: 'N-no sir. I trust you completely. Ok then me and my team will go.'

YN: 'Great. I want you both to go and rescue Gabiru for me. Get going!'

Benimaru: 'YN-Sama, are we allowed to go... all out, then?'

YN: 'Help the lizardmen first. They need it. After that, do whatever you want. Pay attention to whatever orders Sarena gives you, but otherwise, have at it.'

Benimaru: 'Yes, my lord! We will show them exactly what the ogre race--- or should I say, the kijins can do!'

He sounded happy. Which was good. Because things were about to happen, and quickly.

My orders complete, I checked on the state of the battle. The lizardman defensive ranks were about to collapse. It wouldn't be long now. And if that's how it was outside, the caverns where the chief was might be just as infested right now. I sent Souei in there by himself, knowing his skills and powers he will be alright. I wasn't too worried about Ranga, but what about Gobta? To say nothing of Benimaru and his crew and Sarena herself...

Oh well no point fretting about it now. I gave the orders, and they accepted them. If any agreed to do something they knew they couldn't accomplish, it was their own damn fault.

It was key to do the work that was best suited to you. A leader's job was to gauge his team's abilities and distribute the work correctly. I still have grasp on these guys capabilities. It wasn't hard to figure out whether I was asking them for too much or not. I just hoped they knew themselves and that I wasn't dumber than I thought. It was an irresponsible thing to think, but I had to believe in it for now. And since a leader's task was to step in and help whenever things went awry, I had a duty to keep watch over them. If anyone ran into trouble down there, I didn't want them to be alone. I could even send Rimuru if things went south and knowing this guy's capabilities, he could accomplish any jobs I have given to our troops. If the situation went out of control than I simply have to step up.

=============================

3RD POV

The chief and his people were mange to escape from the prison they quickly wore some gears and took some weapons. But they were soon finding themselves in front of an orc general. The chief began fighting the orc with his spear.

Timeskip

A single swing of the halberd broke the spear in the chief's hands.

The fact the chief had survived this assault so far was worthy of praise in itself. He gave a proud sneer as he looked at the orc general.

Chief: "Pah-ha-ha-ha! I can fight all I want to without a weapon!"

All the bravado in the world didn't convince anyone else in the room that he meant it. His armor was already shattered, cracks in his proud scale mile obvious for all to see. With nothing left to protect him, the chief was a hairbreadth away from death.

 Chief: "Listen! Come forward, my guard! Protect as many of the women and children as you can. I refuse to let you give up! Buy us as much time as possible and wait for help to arrive!"

He shouted with as much authority as he could muster.

Vice-general: "Ch-chief... These reinforcements cannot truly exist..."

Chief: "Don't say that! Believe in them! We can never abandon hope. Protect the pride of the lizardmen until the very end!"

He replied, admonishing the vice general of his royal guard.

The chief never wanted to show a moment of weakness. He was a symbol of the lizardman strength, their final hope. To the lizardmen with no place else to flee to, they had nothing to lean upon apart from his words. 

Chief: "Plus, as long as I can beat this foe, we can open a new path for ourselves."

Chief was right. If they could defeat the orc ringleader blocking the exit, they would have a literal path to survival. There was no despair among the lizardman warriors. Even if their chief fell, they knew they would stand up and fight. This much they had learned over the years, seeing him stand for his people. They would fight to the last man, and as long as they evacuated as many of the innocents as they could, no greater victory could be obtained. They had to find a connection to the future. But even that hope was crushed before the orc general.

Orc: "You old fool! All the ridiculous chatter in the world won't save you now!"

A flash, and the halberd in the orc general's hands sliced its way into, and then through, the chief's chest.

Chief: "Arggh!!"

He fell, coughing blood on the way.

Chief: 'This is it...'

The caverns echoed with the shouts of lizardmen. The orc general stepped forward, aiming to land the final blow upon the chief, only to be stopped by a small team of fighters. He cut them down, resentful at this obstacle, and reached the chief's body.

Orc: "You fought well, for a lizardmen. Your courage proves to us that you will serve well as our flesh and blood. When you die, you will die basking in the honor of becoming part of us!"

He aimed the blade of his halberd upon the chief's neck, lifted it up, and---

Souei: "I'd rather you didn't do that. We have a promise with the chief."

---was stopped by the voice of someone who appeared in front of him. At that moment, the arrival of this man, Souei, completely changed the destiny of the lizardman race.

  Souei smiled a thin smile. He felt, truly, that he had served his masters well. To him, this was nothing Benimaru could ever manage, whether he was son of the past king or not. The two had been rivals since childhood, and sooner or later Souei would have become his loyal subject, serving the lord that led the way for the entire ogre race.

But that was all in the past. Now, he had new masters in Rimuru and YN. And the thought pleased him. 

The ogres had enjoyed a long era of peace, undisturbed by any kind of conflict. To them, the monsters of the forest were nowhere near challenging enough--- and as of late, they haven't even had any rampaging lesser dragons to deal with. It was a good thing, Souei knew. But he could never deny that he wanted to make full use of all the skills that had been hammered into him.

Then his settlement was attacked by orcs. He cursed his powerlessness on that day. He had assumed their end would come quickly afterward---they were rudderless, unable to avenge their friends and family. 

But now, he was happy, and thankful for his happiness. Under his new masters, he had been granted a chance at vengeance.

He would never let his pride weaken his guard. That single defeat had taught him a great deal. Along with the humiliating memories, he had etched into his heart exactly how foolish he had been all along. 

He had polished his Arts for his masters, eliminating his foes, honing everything he had within him. Nothing delighted him more than having orders to follow. And now, Souei was ready to faithfully execute them.

   Looking up at the silent man, the chief recognized him as the monster who had met with him earlier. The high-level member of the magic-born races who called himself Souei, the very one who had offered the alliance. He came for me? But we have no alliance forged yet. But, but... Doubts and questions swirled in his mind. Yet, the chief, near the end of his life, could do little. He attempted to speak, clearing the blood from his throat.

Chief: "Souei-Dono... You have come for me? After we forged ahead, ignoring your advise...? By my very life, please help, the lizardmen---"

He tried his best to entrust his people's future to Soei before he passed. But now there was another figure there. One he did not recognize before she spoke.

Lizardmen: "Father, drink this!"

An aqua-blue container was presented to his mouth. The moment he felt the liquid passing between his fangs, his hideous-looking wounds were magically gone, as if nothing had ever been amiss. In a moment, it had brought him back to perfect health.

Souei: "My advice...? What do you mean? Well, it doesn't matter. I want you to wait here until the appointed day arrives. And try to be careful. Neither my master nor I would enjoy it very much if you were to die on us. And we expect you guys will owe us a favor for saving you and your people who are outside. These are the terms we agreed. If you want to ask, ask your daughter."

The lizardmens looks at the lizardmen that Souei came with. She nodded her head in agreement. Lizardmen explained them everything she make a deal with Rimuru and the others. She didn't mention YN in the whole exchange. The reason is Souei told her to keep a secret of Yn and make it that Rimuru has made a deal not YN. The lizardmen knew that if she were to reveal Yn existence then there is no doubt that they have to face an opponent far worse than orcs. And if it could be avoided by telling a lie and hiding a secret than there is no reason to deny the deal. Hence, she agreed to it and kept Yn has a secret. 

Chief: "But now is not time for that, the orcs..."

Then he realized something was off. The orc general, halberd still high in the air, had stopped moving. His face had an odd dark-reddish tint to it, his muscles bulging as he focused all his strength on the upcoming swing. 

Chief: "That... What is the meaning of...?"

Souei: "Don't worry. I've stopped him for now."

Souei's comment made the situation clear for the chief. But what did it mean...?

He gave Souei a wild-eyed look. He realized that this orc general, who had completely dominated him in battle a moment ago, was now rendered completely helpless before this envoy.

Orc: "What...? What are you...?"

Souei: "A pity, though. I had him captured, I was hoping to torture him so he would be of some use to my master... but it would appear he is sharing information with some outside source. I suppose I will have to kill him, then."

For Souei, an information merchant of sorts, having data leaked out to the enemy deeply bruised his pride. That was why he always took the utmost care in observing the enemy. A blue light flickered in his eyes now, detecting minute shifts in the magicules in the atmosphere. It indicated he was using <Observing Eyes>, one of his extra skills, and that skill told him the orc general was transmitting what he saw to someone, perhaps through a crystal orb or other medium. 

Souei decided it was better to kill the orc than to have his cover blown. But murder in itself did not interest him that much. So, he decided to reveal a little more, in hopes of gauging the enemy's movements.

Souei: "But just killing you would be boring, so why don't I have you relay a message as well? I assume whoever's controlling you orcs is watching me now, right? Your turn is next. And we'll make sure you will deeply regret making the kijins your enemy."

And with that, Souei took his eyes off the orc general, no longer interested in him. His work was done, and it was time to take out the trash. -Die- he whispered. The next moment, the orc general was torn into millions of fine pieces by the Sticky Steel Thread Soei had wrapped around him. 

Right there was the moment that the final form of Threadmaster, a battle move first conceived by Yn, was born.

The chief watched, stunned speechless. He tried to keep his mind from racing as he recalled what he had just heard. Then he turned to Souei, not bothering to wipe the sweat from his brow.

Chief: 'Kijin... He is among the kijin?!'

He stared at him, as if looking at something his mind refused to parse. Then he recalled the power he had shown a moment ago. Now it made sense.

Chief: 'Perhaps I should have known. He is a legend along the lines of the orc lord. The next level of ogres...'

Kijin were the evolved form of ogres, already high-level denizens of the forest. It made sense, then, that the force he exhibited was akin to a high-level magic born. Well past A rank, and difficult to wrap one's mind around. So, few among the magic-borns ever made it to that point.

But something Souei said rang in the chief's mind. He had said the ogre "kijins." Plural. There were more of them. The thought sent a shiver down his spine.

Chief: 'My daughter's decision... My daughter decision to accept this alliance was the best one even I could have ever made.'

Then the chief sank to the floor. He was sure of it now. If the kijins were helping him, the lizardmen would absolutely be saved.

=================

AN: With this the chapter is over. I hope you all like it. Tell em your honest opinion until then good bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 2.2K 57
Short stories about the daily life in the Cardinal World. This stories take after the Tenma War (which they won). First chapter is aclaratory. SPOILE...
18.6K 382 9
A tensura fanfic! "Warning!! cringry 4th grade grammar" "Contains Mature Content Such As "Blood,Gore,Cursing,Killing,Psychopathic Behavior" Story: Ve...
41.3K 1K 15
Rimuru the oldest sibling of the true dragons and the true creator of the tensura world he was the strongest beings in the universe. One day he decid...
7.4K 199 12
After having fun in Naruto verse Rimuru and his gang decided to go to the Dragon Ball verse to have a lot of fun fighting with their favorite charact...