TABLE FOR TWO

By nowunavailable

Table for two ⚓️ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

15

3.2K 128 16
By nowunavailable

JANET POV

"Hey, you got your things?" I asked Trevante.

"Yep, just brought two bags, shouldn't be that long before I go back" He said.

His mansion was getting re-modeled and then fumigated so, he asked if he could crash here for a few days until the people are done. And I agreed to it.

"Daddy!" Ivory said running up to him and he smiled sitting his two bags down and picked her up.

"Wassup baby girl" He said kissing her forehead.

"Me and mommy cooked" She said.

"Oh really?" Trevante said looking over at me and I laughed.

"Yes, she wanted to cook tonight so I had my little helper help me" I said grabbing her chin and she cheesed.

"I smell it, y'all fried some chicken huh?" Trevante asked.

"Yep. Made some soul food basically" I said as Ivory reached for me and I grabbed her.

"Mmm, yeah I'm gone need some of that" He said and I laughed saying "I bet"

"So uh.. Where am I gone sleep?" Trevante asked.

"With mommy" Ivory said and my eyes widened.

"Is that right?" Trevante said biting his lip and I laughed saying "No, I got a guest room for you"

He smacked his lips and said "Mommy foul huh" to Ivory.

"Boy shut up, come on so I can make y'all plates" I said as he followed me to the kitchen.

Once we got in the kitchen I sat Ivory down in her high chair and I pulled the plates out.

"Damn everything look good" Trevante's hungry ass said as he was damn near putting his face in the yams and I pushed him saying "Back up"

He laughed saying "Watch yo hands"

"Nah nah, you always be all up in the food" I said and he said "Man I'm a king I can do that"

"Anyways" I said and I started making Ivory's plate first.

"Why she get her plate first?" Trevante asked playfully.

"Uhhh cause this my baby" I said and he smacked his lips saying "True I guess"

I chuckled saying "You are a mess Trevante, a whole mess"

"Sometimes" He said chuckling.

"I was gonna make tacos but I didn't have enough ground beef. I'm gonna have to go to the grocery store and get some more." I said.

"Mannnn I love me some tacos, we used to always go to the truck back in Louisiana and get some" Trevante said.

"Mhm every Tuesday when they would have them deals" I said.

"Yep" He said chuckling as I handed him his plate.

"Didn't have enough ground beef tonight to make it. I was like damn, where's the rest of the meat" I said rolling my eyes.

"It's in here" Trevante said pointing down to the bulge in his pants and I just looked at him with this blank stare and he bursted out laughing.

"Your daughter is right there nigga" I said laughing. So gross.

"She don't know what a meat is" He said laughing too.

"Anyways" I said as I gave Ivory a plastic fork and I then sat at the table with Trevante.

"Let us pray" I said. And we all held hands.

"Dear Heavenly Father we thank You for this food we receive and we ask that You give us the nourishment we need in our bodies, and we call it done Lord, in Jesus' name we pray, Amen." I prayed.

"Amen" Ivory and Trevante said after me and we let go of each other's hands and started eating.

-

Two hours later

I wrapped my towel around my body after my shower and opened my bedroom door seeing Trevante standing there and I jumped holding my chest.

"Trevante what the hell are you doing in here?!" I said and he laughed saying "Calm down, I came in here tryna talk to you before I go to sleep but then I seen you were in the bathroom so I figured you were in the shower"

"Uh yes and I'm finna put my night clothes on so get out" I said.

"I done seen your body plenty of times" He said.

"So?" I said.

"How bout I'll turn around" He said and I laughed saying "How about you get out?"

"How about I help you put yo clothes on?" He asked.

"Byeeee I'll open the door when I'm done changing, get out" I said pushing him out the room and he laughed saying "Mannnnn you trippin"

"Mhm" I said before shutting and locking my door and I started putting my big t-shirt on and some little shorts. I then started lotioning my body down, and doing all my hygiene stuff.

Took me about 15 to 20 minutes before I was finally done with everything, and then I opened the door back up and said "I'm done Trevante" down the hall so he could hear.

I heard him coming to my room, and I turned on my fire stick so I could find a movie to watch.

"Ivory finally went to sleep" He said.

"I know" I said chuckling. "She get to playing that Roblox and be up all night" I added.

"Fell asleep wit that shit on" Trevante said chuckling.

"I'm gonna start taking it even on weekends at 9. During the week I take the tablet at 8, but on weekends I'm gonna take it at 9. I don't want my child addicted to the technology, I want her playing outside and enjoying life and the fresh air you know?" I said.

"Like we did coming up" He said.

"Well my life wasn't all that but I get what you saying" I said laughing.

He laughed too and said "Man you get what I mean. When we were kids we were playing outside. Wasn't no such thing as technology"

"Oh most definitely" I said.

"What you finna watch?" He asked as I was scrolling through movies.

"I actually have no idea, tryna find out" I said.

"You gone let me watch it wit you?" He asked and I gave him a look.

"Trevante- What you even tryna do right now?" I asked and he laughed.

"I'ma be here for prolly a week Janet" He said.

"And?" I said.

"What- I'm posed to be in the other room the whole time?" He said sarcastically.

"I mean, why not?" I said and he laughed saying "Man you got me fucked up. Let's smoke or something"

"Can't roll up, Ivory's here and I don't want her smelling it from her room. But I got a weed pen though, and that doesn't have a smell so we can do that" I said.

"Aight coo" He said. "Got some wine?" He asked.

"Red wine" I said.

"Let's get some of that too" He said, I pointed towards the dresser because I already had one in here that I planned on sipping on tonight.

"Coo" He said grabbing it and used the bottle opener to open it up.

"I'll just put some music on, because searching for a movie ain't working out" I said turning it on shuffle and "So into you" by Tamia started playing.

Me and Trevante sat on the floor instead of the bed and I looked over at him. He flashed a smile and I smiled too shaking my head as I passed the pen to him first, while I poured us two glasses of red wine.

He inhaled it in before exhaling smoke from his mouth and I handed him his glass. "Cheers to what?" He said.

"Shit I don't know, co-parenting" I said and he laughed.

"And much more than that.." He said, I playfully rolled my eyes putting our glasses together and we both took a sip before he handed the pen to me.

I inhaled the smoke down my lungs before exhaling while mumbling the lyrics to the song.

I really like what you've done to me
I can't really explain it
I'm so into you

"You always love them simp songs" Trevante said.

"Whatever" I said chuckling before taking another sip of the wine, tilting my head back.

"You going to the salon tomorrow?" He asked.

"Nah I'm closing it for the next two days." I said and he nodded his head.

"Let's uh.. Let's do that trick we used to do when we'd smoke" Trevante said.

"Which one? We did plenty" I said.

"My favorite one.." He said. I looked over at him and he smiled.

I smiled a little too and said "Okay.."

We then faced each other and he looked at my legs and said "Let me in Janet.."

I opened my legs a little bit with my feet planted on the ground and he scooted in saying "There you go"

"Oh hush" I said and he laughed. The song then changed to "Can't leave em alone" by Ciara and 50 cent.

He handed me the pen, and I inhaled the smoke in. He slightly opened his mouth as I exhaled the smoke in his mouth, and he inhaled it in.

I smiled a little as he inhaled it, then exhaled it back in my mouth, and I inhaled it. Then I tilted my head back and blew the smoke in the air.

We both smiled. "That gives me a sense of nostalgia. Old times." He mumbled.

"Yeah.. Me too.." I said.

I handed him the pen and he inhaled it first, and I held my mouth open a little bit. And he blew the smoke in my mouth, and I inhaled then exhaled it out into the air, blowing out O's.

"Yeaaaaaah Janet" He said and we both laughed.

They say
That he does it with the best
Runs it in the west
Tatted on his chest
Uh huh
I like it
So what?
I like it

"Oh I forgot this yo shit" Trevante said as he seen me vibing to it and I laughed.

"Mhm" I said.

"What it remind you of?" He asked with a smirk and I laughed saying "Boy cut it out"

And they say
That he's gonna hurt me
Just wait and see
But they don't know me
Cause I am, what he wants
His girl, and I love it

"What else you love?" Trevante asked me, looking me in my eyes.

"They're the lyrics" I said chuckling.

"But I'm asking you though." He said and I just looked at him, getting a bit nervous. I don't even know why.

"I love my daughter." I said.

"And...? What else?" He asked scooting a bit closer in between my legs.

I looked down at his lips, and he licked them. And he slowly leaned in.

-

Lmao to be continued ☕️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 1.2K 11
"this that hood love that good love"
10K 314 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love story❤️ (ON HOLD)
23K 965 15
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙧, 𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨. sequel to forever💋