Blurred Lines

Von FlashFanGirl333

Sequel to When Fiction Becomes Reality Will update soon, but Wattpad hates me ~~~~ Ashton's life was changed... Mehr

Author's note
Chapter 1: The letter
Chapter 2: What?!
Chapter 3: W
Author's note
Chapter 4: Loss
Chapter 5: April 25th
Author's Note
Chapter 6: The Door
Author's note
Chapter 7: The Truth
Chapter 8: Step One
Author's Note
Chapter 9: So...
Author's Note
Chapter 10: Return
Chapter 11: WestAllen?
Author's Note
Chapter 12: The Need for Speed
Chapter 13: Waking up
Author's Note
Chapter 14: A Name
Chapter 15: Training
Chapter 17: Assemble

Chapter 16: The Team

48 2 0
Von FlashFanGirl333

"Where am I?" Agent Coulson asks. He lifts his hands, only to find himself tied to a chair. "What is this?" He is the first to wake up.

"Sorry, Agent, it's just a precaution," I assure him. "We didn't want any of the more dangerous folks to smash anything." This feels totally unreal. I get to talk about superheroes as if it is totally normal... I get to even be one!

The commotion wakes Barbara Gordon. "What am I doing here?" She asks. "Why am I restrained?"

Barry pulls me aside, just as I'm about to explain. "Why don't we untie the less dangerous people as they wake up and explain all at once?"

"Good plan," I reply and go to untie Batgirl. Barry, concealed by his mask, unties Coulson. Not to say that they aren't dangerous, but Barry and I trust that they have a little more control and restraint to wait until they can find out the situation.

I'm also in my suit. I go to untie Batgirl and the rest of the crew as they wake up.

I untie this one kid who immediately gets up and zooms around like a blur. I chase him and realize it's Bart. Silly kid. I smile.

Every superhero, from every world, everyone I thought to be fictional, is all here meeting in one reality.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.8K 174 6
"There's only one thing I know about life. I know some things happen by chance. And some things happen because we make them happen." After Six Months...
9.1K 222 16
In the far reaches of the multiverse there are countless unnamed stories. In one corner of the infinite realities, the story of the man named Barry w...
3.7K 56 19
(Inspired by the crossover fanfiction, Bread and Butter by Drizzly Rain. This is my take on the story. Thanks, Drizzly Rain.) DISCLAIMER: (All materi...
196K 3K 50
COMPLETED Been fantasizing about this speedster for a while now, why not write it down. This book contains only imagines about Barry Allen and in one...