Transformers: Rise of the Bea...

By RemixGal

Eva Storm is a beautiful woman, who seems to lead a rather regular life in Brooklyn, New York; for almost eig... More

Ocs Information
Prologue
Brooklyn, New York/Noah's Interview
Second Job/"Kidnapped"
Meeting Mirage and the Autobots
Mission/Battle at the Museum
Transwarp Key Truth/Tension
Heading/Arriving in Peru
Chased by Terrorcons
Meeting the Maximals
The Second Key
Captured
The Final Battle Pt. 1
The Final Battle Pt. 2
Epilogue

A Dreadful Night

734 18 4
By RemixGal

Narrator's POV

Eva finally returned to her apartment and once she opened the door, Eva placed Neziha down and said softly "Sweetie, go change into your pajamas and go straight to sleep" and Neziha gets excited and says "Okay, Mommy! I promise I'll be a big help!" and turns to go to his room, but stopped when Eva spoke.

"You're not coming with me, Neziha"

Neziha turns around and was shocked as he asked "What?! What do you mean, Mommy?" and then Eva walks up to him, kneels down to his level and says "I mean you're not coming with me, honey. You're gonna be staying with Ms. Amana while I'm going with Noah and the others to save our home" and Neziha looks at her sadly and asks "Why?" and Eva replied with, "Because it's too dangerous" and this made Neziha look down at the floor, upset before he started clenching his fist.

"No.."

"Neziha, you have to-"

"NO, MOMMY!!"

Eva flinched as she was taken back by Neziha's outburst as his eyes were filled with tears as they showed fear and concern while he clenched both of fists. "You Always Come Back With Bruises, Scars And Even Blood On You!! You're Always Putting Yourself In Danger And Risking Your Life! I'm The One Who Has Treat Your Wounds! I Wanna Help! What If Something Happens To You And I Won't Be There To Help You?!" Neziha exclaims as tears were coming down from his face.

Eva tried to calm her son down by saying "It'll be okay, Sweetie. I always come back, don't I?".

"BUT WHAT IF YOU DON'T COME BACK THIS TIME?! THIS IS DIFFERENT AND I DON'T WANNA YOU!!!"

Eva froze.

She had never thought about that or ever tried thinking about it, since it didn't matter to her. Eva always knew that she was risking her life everyday because of her job and just seeing her son crying and shaking as he was worried about losing her broke her heart. "Baby, I-" Eva tried to reach out to Neziha, but he ran off crying to his room and slammed his door shut. Eva gently knocks on the door and says "Neziha, please" and there was no response as she only heard the sobs from her three year old child. Eva sighs sadly before going into her room, sits on her bed and buried her face in her lap as she muttered to herself "What am I gonna do?" before she quickly showered, changed and went to sleep.

Timeskip

It was 2:35 in the morning and it was dead silent as a mini light was on in the kitchen and Eva was sitting at the table by herself as she was looking at a photo frame, Eva looked tired and exhausted as her hair was messed up and was taking slow breaths for some reason.

Murder!

Eva's fist clenched as it was shaking and the hand holding the photo frame.

Such A Useless And Weakling Of A Woman!! If It Wasn't For You, Then He Would Still Be Alive!!

Eva starts shaking while looking down at the table.

It Should've Been You That Was Supposed To Die In That Accident, Instead Of Him!! Save Everyone The Shame Of Having You Around!!

Eva clenched her head as sweat began to form and she was still shaking as tears also began to form in her eyes.

Are You Seriously Crying Right Now?! After Everything You've Put Everyone Through, You Think You Have The Right To Cry?!

Eva shuts her eyes tightly with tears as she was still shaking.

WHY NOT DO US ALL A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR FOR GOOD!

"STOP IT! STOP IT! STOOOOOP!!!!!"

Eva felt like she was drowning from the voices and thought she was gonna disappear until...

"Mommy?"

Eva immediately snapped her eyes open as she woke up with a gasp before panting a bit as some sweat did form and looks at the door to see Neziha standing there with his blanket and stuffed puppy-teddy. "Are you alright, honey? What are you doing up so late?" Eva asked and Neziha says while looking away "I had a bad dream and I couldn't go back to sleep..." and that's when Neziha gasp as he saw his Mother looking like she also woke up from a nightmare too and he quickly went over to her and asked "Mommy, are you okay?".

Eva gave him a tired smile and says "I'm alright honey, don't worry about me" and then Neziha asks "Can I sleep here tonight?" and Eva nods as she patted a spot next to her as Neziha climbs on, but doesn't lay down when he looks at Eva and asked "Mommy, can I please come with you? I wanna help and I promise that I'll listen" and Eva stayed silent for a moment before she sighs and says "Alright... But stay close to me at all times" and Neziha smiled brightly before nodding rapidly and says "I will" and then the two laid down as Neziha snuggles against his Mom and says with a yawn "I love you, Mommy" and Eva smiled softly at Neziha, who had fell fast asleep and says while holding her son close to her "I love you too... My little Neziha. I won't anything bad happen to you... I promise".

( ↑This is what Neziha and Eva looked like snuggling together↑ )

Eva held her sleeping child closely and said softly in a almost whisper tone "I will protect you with my life, Neziha... No matter the cost" and then she fell asleep.

Timeskip to 5:27 in the morning

Eva stirred in her sleep when she heard her phone going off and she carefully sat up without waking up Neziha and grabbed her phone to see that a caller named 'Artemis' and quickly answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Eva, I got a mission to do some recon in Asia and Cap asked if you wanted to help me out and he and his wife also wants to see you again" Artemis asked and this made Eva paused for a moment before saying "Actually, there's something happening in Peru and I was gonna head there to check it out".

"Oh! Do you want Cap to send you some backup?"

"No. There's some... People gonna be there to check it out and need my help, so I'll be fine and then after that I was gonna spend some time with my son" Eva responded and then Artemis says in a sweet tone "Aww~. That's so cute, send me a pic please!" and Eva chuckled and said "I will. Also tell Cap and his wife that I said 'hi'" and Artemis replied "I will" and then Eva hangs up the phone.

Eva looked at her clock and saw that it was 5:30 in the morning and then she made up her mind, sat up and looked to see Neziha sleeping peacefully, making Eva smile softly at her son.

She gave a gentle kiss on his head before getting up and started getting ready for the journey as she started packing her weapons, some snacks for Neziha before going into her room closet, opens a secret compartment and pulled out a small box to reveal a canister with light blue liquid inside.

Then she opens a secret opening from under the box as Eva pulled out a scroll container and carefully took something out as it revealed to be a glowing blue crystal.

Eva stares at it before putting both the crystal and the canister back in the box as she also packs it as well and then she was about to change into an outfit when she looked at herself in the mirror, particularly at her hair and stares for a moment before grabbing a strand of her hair, contemplatively.

"Hmm.."

A Few Moments Later

Eva had just finished taking a shower as she was only in a towel while using another one to dry her hair and once she removed it and it showed that Eva's hair was now looking completely different.

After that, Eva was was cooking breakfast for Neziha and then the timer went off as she stopped it and put on her oven mitts, opened the oven and pulled out a tray of freshly baked muffins as she was now wearing a gray shirt under her zipped-up letterman, baggy beige pants and brown calf-length boots.

Soon she heard footsteps steps followed by a yawn, making Eva turn around and saw Neziha coming in with rubbing his eyes and she greets him by saying "Morning sweetie" and Neziha yawns while saying "Good morning, Momma" and then he noticed that Eva's hair looked different as he asked curiously "Mommy, what happened to your hair? It's different" and Eva came over and placed his breakfast omelette on the table.

"Oh yeah, I thought I could use a change sweetie. Do you like it?" Eva asked and Neziha smiled and nodded while saying "It's very pretty Momma! It looks really cool!" and this made Eva chuckle and says "Thank you, Neziha. Now, quickly eat your breakfast and we need to get going. We gonna meet up with the others" Eva said while packing the muffins in a brown bag and Neziha nods as he eats his omelette before questioning "Momma, how are we gonna meet up with Noah, Oppy and the others?" and this made Eva look at her son, smirked and says "I might know a way~".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 641 14
"You cant tell me that i can't save people beyond my reach, Optimus. . . .Primal. There is always a way to get through that. And that. . . .is Hope."...
237K 11.4K 30
✶Book is Complete✶ ✶This is a CrackFic✶ Paige Lauren is your normal 18 year old who is a big ass fangirl of Transformers and not afraid to show it. Y...
25.5K 1.6K 63
Based upon the Rise of the Beasts A nineteen year old girl who has gone through her life as an unwanted person from her parents manages to find herse...
84.9K 3.6K 82
A terrified girl finds herself mixed up with three other children in a war that had somehow reached to them. Unlike the other children, she did not h...