The Dalmatian Squad and The P...

Ericjrwatsongmail által

The Dalmatian Squad and the Paw Patrol traveled to Hurricane Utah help a troubled security guard begins worki... Több

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

485 10 23
Ericjrwatsongmail által

(TV playing quietly)

(Max was in the living room sleeping on the couch. The gang came through the door and Max wakes up.)

Max: Hey.

All: Hey, Max.

Mike: (exhales)

Max: So? How'd it go?

Lucky: Uh... it was interesting.

Max: I should probably get out of here.

Mike: Hey, by the way, I-I do intend on-on paying you, eventually.

Max: It's okay. I know where you live. (chuckles softly)

(Max leaves and Mike went to go check on Abby who was in her room sleep.)

*Meanwhile*

(vehicle approaching)

(truck horn honking)

(entry bell jingles)

(We cut to a diner called: Sparky's.)

A/N: To any of you who don't know this, Sparky's is a reference to one of Fnaf's hoaxes. And that is Sparky the Dog.

 WAITER: Hey. Welcome to Sparky's. Could I set you folks up with some appetizers?

JEFF: Yes.

JANE: Oh. We are not eating.

WAITER: (chuckles) Well, that's no fun. You do realize that lunch is the most important meal of the day?

JEFF: I thought it was breakfast.

WAITER: Some people say that, but, you know, it's just a theory. 

Jane: -Are you being paid by the word, or could we have a minute?

Waiter: All right. *Walks away*

JANE: Thank you. Ah, where were we? Oh, you were about to tell me what a miserable failure you are.

JEFF: Hey, screw you, lady. My sister went over every inch of that dump a thousand times. If there was something to find, she would have found it. Now pay up.

Jane: Uh, I'm sorry? (laughing)

JEFF: You said 200.

Max: We had a deal.

Jane: Yeah, that you were gonna find me hard proof of criminal endangerment. Instead, you've told me what a nice kid my niece is and that my nephew sleeps a lot.

Max: He really does, though.

Jane: Sleeping is not a crime.

(Jeff looks at Doug and it looks like Doug is not okay.)

Jeff: Is that guy okay?

Doug: I just realized I shouldn't be hearing any of this. As a matter of fact, I shouldn't be here at all.

Jane: Sit down, Doug. So, I guess we're finished here, unless either one of you has a brilliant idea, which I realize is highly unlikely.

Jeff: Why don't we just kill him?

(Doug sighs)

Jane: Tempting. But no. What else?

Max: Mike was saying that... he really needs this new job to, like, look good on paper for the judge or something. He has the Paw Patrol and the Dalmatian Squad helping him out.

Jane: Well, that's all very fascinating, honey, but I am not hearing a plan.

Jeff: We toss the place.

Jane: Go on. 

Jeff: Well, they're security guards, right? They're job is to make sure nobody gets in. So, we get in, and we mess up the place good. We help ourselves to whatever we find along the way. Your nephew gets canned. Judge gives you the kid, and you give us... $2,000.

Jane: One thousand. But do it fast, and don't mess it up. I mean, you know, mess it up, but don't... don't mess this up.

(thunder crashing)

(It was almost around the time before they go back to Freddy's for a second night.)

Mike: (grunting) Come on. (grunting)'

Champ: What are you doing, Mike?

(Abby comes in)

ABBY: What are you doing?

Mike: (grunts) Abby, do you need something?

Abby: No. 

Mike: All right, quit playing and take that off. I have to go to work.

Abby: I know. I'm coming with you.

Patch: Wait what?

Mike: No, you're not. Give me the vest.

Abby: No.

Mike: Give me the vest now.

Abby: I'm coming with you.

(Later, Max came in)

ABBY: I want to go with you.

MIKE: Abby.

Abby: I don't want to stay here with Max. 

Mike: Abby, stop.

Max: Hello? 

(Mike was struggling with Abby)

Mike: Abby, stop.

Abby: No! You can't make me.

MIKE: Yes, I can.

Abby: No, it's mine.

MAX: Hello?

(Abby screams)

Abby: Let go! (screams) Let go. No, no.

MIKE: Abby, stop. Abby.

He's taking my vest!

Abby.

ABBY: I'm keeping it.

Mike: No.

(door closes)

Mike: (exhales) She's all yours.

(thunder rumbling)

♪ ♪

(thunder crashing)

(thunder rumbling)

(thunder crashing)

(static crackling softly)

(birds chirping over headphones)

(thunder rumbling)

(They were back at Freddy's for another night.)

Cadpig: Here we are with a second night here at Freddy's.

Rubble: I'm afraid to come back here. Not after last night. The animatronics were not supposed to move around.

Chase: Rubble, it's going to be okay! We just have to keep them away.

(The phone rings.)

Matthew: Hey, it's phone guy again.

(Wallace picks up the phone.)

Phone Guy"Uh, hello? Hello? Uhh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats!

Chase: Thanks.

Phone GuyI-I won't talk quite as long this time since... ...Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses.

Marshall: They become more active?

Grace: Does he mean that every night, they get angrier?

Joshie: I assume so. That's going to be bad.

Phone GuyUhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk, just to make sure everyone's in their proper place, you know.

(Ryder picks up the camera and looks at the Show Stage and sees that the three main characters are still there.)

Ryder: They're still in their proper place.

Phone Guy: Uh, interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I-I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though. So... hey! I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right?

Champ: I guess so.

Skye: So, as long we don't run out of power, Freddy can't get us.

Phone GuyUh, I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. Uh, there are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside your doors. So, I-if you can't find something... ...or someone on your cameras, uh, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react. Uh, n-not that you would be in any danger of course. I-I'm not implying that.

Lucas: (Rolls his eyes) Of course, you're not.

Phone Guy: Uh, also, uh-h, check on the curtain in Pirate's Cove f-from time to time.

Joshie: Huh? 

(Joshie switches to the Pirate's Cove camera and saw that the curtains were closed.)

Rocky: That is the camera. Why does he want us to check there from time to time?

Phone GuyThe character in there seems unique in that he becomes... ...more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. Uh I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Uh anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control, uh, talk to you soon."

Zuma: Alright, bye.

Tracker: So, now we have another guy behind those curtains, and we have to check that from time to time.

Everest: Indeed.

Chase: The only thing I wanna know about is that pink wolf girl we saw yesterday.

Skye: Yeah. I wonder if we're going to see her again.

Marshall: And one thing that is mysterious is why she has bandages covering her eyes. 

Matthew: That is kind of mysterious.

Princess: Maybe when we see her again, we can just ask her.

Joshie: Let's check the stage and see how the animatronics are doing.

(They check the stage and saw that both Chica and Bonnie were gone. Leaving Freddy, the only one on stage.)

Cadpig: Hey, both of them are gone! 

Patch: It's not just the bunny that is gone, now it's the chicken that is gone now!

Lucky: This could turn out bad.

(Suddenly, they hear something like pans and pots clattering and crashing.)

Rubble: What's those noises?

Henry: It sounds like it's coming from the kitchen.

Chase: Is someone in here? We just checked the cameras. And there's nobody coming in.

Ryder: I don't think nobody is in here, Chase. I think one of the animatronics are in the kitchen.

Lucky: But who?

Rolly: It's probably that chicken.

Sally: Hold on, where's the bunny?

(They looked on the cameras for Bonnie. Soon, they found him in the Backstage close up to the camera. Staring right at them through the camera. His eyes are black with just white dots in the center.)

All: (Screams in fright)

Matthew: Why is he close up to the camera?!

Sally: I don't know, but I don't like it!

(The camera blacks out and then it turns back on, and Bonnie was gone.)

Grace: Oh no! He's gone again!

(Ryder checks the dining room again and saw that Bonnie was in the dining room.)

Ryder: No worries, guys. He's in the dining room.

Everest: Phew. I thought he was coming close.

Joshie: Oh wait! We need to check the Pirate's Cove camera! 

Wallace: Yeah! Let's check!

(They check the Pirate's Cove camera and sees that the curtains were open a bit. And Foxy was peering out.)

Chase: Yikes! That guy is coming out now?!

Moby: It's another animatronic. But from the looks of it, this is different from the others. Because looking at his stomach, it looks like it's been torn away a bit. 

Coral: This place has been abandoned for a while. So, what can you expect from that?

Moby: True.

Sweetie: But another thing, is that this guy has sharp pointy teeth.

Rex: So, what is he supposed to be? A dog? 

Marshall: Maybe he could be a wolf? 

Skye: Or a fox?

Chase: He's got to be some sort of pirate canine.

Arrby: Hey, he's kind of like me. I'm a pirate. Zuma's dressed like a pirate. Maybe we can be like him. You know, his crew.

Cadpig: We don't know that yet, Arrby.

(Then somewhere, they hear music playing.)

Lucas: Why is there music playing?

Rolly: That's creeping me out!

Spot: That might be some music they used when the animatronics were performing on stage before it was shut down.

Matthew: That's freaking carnival music

Lucky: Why would some happy music in the type of scary things like this?

Cadpig: I have no idea.

(Then a hallucination jumpscared them they screamed and covered their eyes. then they opened their eyes again they saw they aren't dead. They breath in relief.)

Skye: Oh my gosh! What was that?

Zuma: That was scary.

(They went back to checking the cameras again and saw Chica in the East Hallway.)

Everest: Oh no! She's coming closer to us!

Tracker: Mejor prepárate para ella, amigos!

Joshie: While she's there, let's check on the other guy.

(They check Pirate's Cove and sees that Foxy was at the edge of the camera ready to charge at them.)

Wallace: No! No, no, no, no, no!

Cadpig: What is he doing?

Sweetie: He's coming out of his cove!

Coral: I don't want to know what's going to happen once he comes out of his cove.

(Meanwhile, Mike was still sleeping as the others were still watching.)

(birds chirping over headphones)

(thunder rumbling)

Mike: (panting) Garrett!

(footstep crunches softly)

(Mike turns around and sees the five kids standing behind him once again)

Mike: Wait, please. Please don't-don't... don't run. Okay? I-I just want to know what you saw.

(The kids just stared at him.)

Mike: Please. I'm begging you. Help me.

(They still just stared at him not saying anything.)

Mike: Who took Garrett?!

♪ ♪

(The kids run away in different directions again.)

Mike: (panting)

(Mike runs after Fritz (The kid who possesses Foxy) but then suddenly, as Mike touches Fritz's shoulder, Fritz turns around and slashes Mike's hand.)

Mike: (panting)

Fritz: (screams)

(Mike wakes up)

(distorted warbling, crackling)

(warbling, crackling continues)

Chase: Oh, Mike. You're up.

Mike: I know. But what's with the lights flickering?

Bill: [lights start to flicker on and off] Very funny, Lucky.

Lucky: What?

Bill: "And the lights will flicker on and off," just like the story. I get it. [realizes no one is flickering the light switch and looks shocked]

Lucky: Hey, Champ, how are you doing that without moving the switch?

Champ: I'm not doing it. It must be the stupid, faulty wiring in here. This place isn't built to run after a long time of being closed.

("Talking in Your Sleep" by The Romantics playing loudly)

MAN (over speaker): ♪ The secrets that you just can't hide... ♪

Henry: AGH! HE SAID THE WORD "SECRETS" OVER SEVENTEEN TIMES! TURN IT OFF!

Mike: (grunting)

(Mike runs over to turn off the breaker but did not notice Foxy standing outside the door.)

♪ You tell me that you want me... ♪

(music stops)

(Mike turns off the breaker.)

Henry: Finally.

(Mike turns the breaker back on and everything was back to normal.)

(machines powering up)

Cadpig: Cinders and ashes, that was creepy.

Matthew: Everything went haywire there.

(They then notice a message on a clipboard which reads "IT'S ME".)

Champ: It's me?

Patch: Who wrote that?

Marshall: It wasn't me.

Lucas: It certainly wasn't me.

(buzzer sounding)

Moby: Huh? What was that?

(thunder rumbling)

(buzzer continues)

(They looked at the camera that was outside and saw a police car in the parking lot and sees a police lady standing by the door wearing her coat.)

Precious: Huh? Who is that?

Patch: I don't know. We better go check on that cop.

(They walked towards the main entrance doors and open the door for her.)

(thunder rumbling)

Police Lady: About time. Starting to think maybe you fell asleep on the job.

Chase: Um... can we help you, Officer?

Vanessa: Please, my name's Vanessa. And you must be?

Mike: Um...

Vanessa: The new security guards?

Ryder: Yeah.

Vanessa: *Looks at Mike* You're bleeding, by the way.

(They look at Mike's hand and saw that it was bleeding.)

Marshall: Oh no, Mike! Your arm looks like it has been cut big time! Glad I have my EMT gear.

Vanessa: Looks nasty. Come on. I know where they keep the first aid kit.

(thunder rumbling)

(They were in the room where the first aid kit is. And Marshall was bandaging up Mike's arm. Vanessa was looking at a Nebraska poster.)

Vanessa: (chuckles): Love what you've done with the place. Why Nebraska? *Looks back and sees Marshall bandaging Mike's arm* Oh, you need a hand?

Marshall: I'm fine.

Vanessa: You sure? Here. I'm a certified EMT.

Marshall: So am I.

(They're almost finished bandaging Mike's arm.)

Vanessa: So, if your heart ever goes out, I'm the one you want to call.

Matthew: You seem to really know your way around the place.

Vanessa: Well, Freddy's is on my beat. I like to stay well-informed. Also, I really loved this place as a kid. There.

(They finished bandaging Mike's arm.)

Vanessa: That should do it. (sighs)Vanessa Shelly.

 Mike: Mike.

Ryder: Paw Patrol.

Wallace: Dalmatian Squad.

Vanessa: Pleasure to meet you, guys.

(drawer closes)

Vanessa: You doing all right this evening, Mike?

Mike: What?

Vanessa: Are you good? Are you okay? Is everything copacetic?

Mike: Yeah, I know what "all right" means.

Lucky: But Mike, do you also know that your eyes are bloodshot and your heart rates through the roof?

Marshall: Yeah, nd aside from that gash on your arm, which... (chuckles) let's be honest, is pretty bizarre.

Vanessa: You've been acting suspicious since the moment you opened the door.

Mike: Yeah, look, it's been a weird night.

Vanessa: Sounds like Freddy's. This place, it gets to people. It's one of the reasons why you're gonna quit.

Mike: I'm sorry?

Vanessa: Oh, yeah. You security hires, you never last. Have you met them yet?

Ryder: Met who?

(They walk into the dining room as Vanessa turned the light switches on.)

(lights buzzing)

(games beeping, whirring)

Chase: So, what are the other reasons?

Vanessa: Huh?

Champ: Why you think we're gonna quit the job.

Vanessa: Well, you tell me. Is this somewhere you see yourself ten, 20 years from now? I mean, what do I know? Maybe the benefits are great. (scoffs) I didn't think so. Add to that the thing with those kids going missing.

Wallace: Wh-What did you just say?

Vanessa: Prepare to have your mind blown.

(Vanessa presses the button with the words "SHOWTIME" above it. The curtain on the stage opens up to reveal the three animatronics. Freddy, Bonnie and Chica. Even the Pirate's Cove curtains open up to reveal Foxy.)

(chimes)

(whirring)

("Talking in Your Sleep" by The Romantics playing)

♪ ♪

Freddy: ♪ When you close your eyes ♪ ♪ And you go to sleep ♪ (echoing) ♪ Sleep, sleep, sleep ♪

♪ And it's down to the sound of a heartbeat ♪

Lucky: Woah! This... this is...

Vanessa: The best thing you've seen in your entire life?

Freddy: ♪ I can hear the things that you're dreaming about ♪ (echoing) ♪ About, about, about ♪

♪ When you open up your... ♪

Vanessa: Want to dance?

(electrical crackling)

(music distorts, stops)

(mechanical whirring)

Wallace: Maybe some other time. Wait, y-you said some kids went missing?

Vanessa: Sure. Back in the '80s.

Chase: What happened to them?

Vanessa: It was big news. That's why the place shut down.

Vanessa: Wow. You really didn't do your homework, did you? And you're not even wearing your badge. Got it.

(Vanessa brings out a pile of badges and places them on the gang.)

Vanessa: There. Now you're official.

(Mike and Vanessa walked away. The gang were just still sitting there discussing the missing kids problem until they saw Dove sleeping on the ground.)

Princess: Hey, it's the pink wolf again.

Cadpig: Let's go see her.

Chase: Hello! 

Dove: *Wakes up scared* [yelp]

Chase: Oh no, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you. We just wanted to see you. Sorry if we scared you yesterday. [pause] I'm Chase. And these are my friends. What's your name?

Dove: [very quietly] Um... I'm Dove.

Lucas: I'm sorry, what was that?

Dove: [even quieter] Um... My name is Dove.

Matthew: Uh, we didn't quite catch that.

Dove: [squeaking] 

Rocky: [pause] Well, um, okay, it looks like your birds are back, so I guess everything's okay.

Dove: [squeaking]

Lucky: Oookay. [to the gang] Well, that was easy.

(Dove looks and sees Henry)

Dove: [gasp] A baby kangaroo!

[thump]

Dove: Oh, I've never seen a baby kangaroo before. He's sooo cute!

Henry: Oh! *Blushes* Well, well, well...!

Dove: Oh my, he talks. I didn't know kangaroos could talk. That's just so incredibly wonderful I, I just don't even know what to say!

Princess: Well, in that case, we'd better be going.

Dove: Wait, wait! What's his name?

Henry: Um, I'm Henry.

Dove: Hi Henry, I'm Dove.

Chase: *Looks back at Dove* So, that's your name?

Dove: Yeah, that's my name. Sorry I ran away. I'm shy and timid when meeting new people.

Champ: Well, nice to meet you, Dove.

Marshall: Hey, Dove, I got one question. Why do you got those bandages around your eyes? 

Dove: *Looks away* It's better if you don't see why I have them around my eyes.

Patch: Why?

Dove: Because if I show you, then you guys are going to freak out and scream thinking I'm a freak!

Grace: Oh no, we're not going to think you're a freak, Dove. We're the Paw Patrol. We hep anyone in need. 

Skye: She's right. Whatever's under those bandages, we can work through it together.

Dove: *Sighs* Ookay.

(Behind view of Dove, she takes off her bandages slowly and the gang gasped.)

Chase: Dove. You look...uh...

Dove: What? Do I look bad?

Marshall: No! He means...like...what happened to your eyes?

Dove: I don't want to talk about it. Let's just say I had an accident that caused me to loose my eyes.

Everest: Oh, okay. Well, it was nice meeting you, Dove. I got to say, you may look eyeless, but no matter how you look, you will always look great.

Dove: Thanks, Everest.

Joshie: We need to go now. See you later, Dove!

Dove: Bye!

(They walk away to leave out of Freddy's and Dove smiled at them wagging her tail. Freddy walks up to her.)

Freddy: So, they really apologized to you?

Dove: They did. They said how sorry they were when they scared me yesterday. And now, you guys won't have to hunt them and make them apologize to me anymore.

(gate rattling)

(It was morning time and Mike was locking the place up.)

VANESSA: Hey. Some friendly advice? Don't let this place get to you. Just do your job, and you'll be fine.

(indistinct police radio chatter)

Mike: Yeah, sounds good.

♪ ♪

(cell phone keys beeping)

(car engine starts)

(Little did the gang know that Jeff was watching them from a far)

(phone line ringing)

(phone vibrating)

(beeps)

JEFF (over phone): It's showtime. As soon as he gets back, get the guys and meet me here. I think I see a way in.

(soft electronic whirring)

(Dove was in the security office and saw Jeff, Hank and Carl breaking in the place. She gasped.)

Dove: Oh no! I have to warn Freddy!

(She runs out to worn Freddy)

Dove: Guys! I saw these three men on the cameras outside and saw that they're breaking in to destroy the place or even worse, rob it!

Freddy: Don't you worry about a thing, Dove. Let us handle it.

(Hank, Carl and Jeff came into the pizzeria.)

Jeff: All right. Now, be quick but thorough. Maximum damage, minimum time. You see anything valuable, grab it, and we'll, uh, settle up after. Good?

Carl: Yeah. Golden.

Jeff: Whoo!

Hank: Yeah! (laughs)

Jeff: Let's go, boys!

Hank: Come on!

♪ ♪

(clattering in distance)

(heavy scraping)

(doors rattle)

(clattering continues in distance)

♪ ♪

(Carl was in the kitchen messing it up until he heard a noise coming from the fridge)

(loud rattling)

(Carl opens the fridge and saw that it was only the cupcake.)

(scoffs)

(pans rattling)

Carl: (exhales sharply)

(Carl turns around and then back to inside the fridge and

(quiet mechanical click)

(Carl gasps)

(Chica was standing behind him holding her cupcake. Who squints his eyes at him.)

(electronic whirring)

(flashlight clatters)

(electronic rattling)

(screaming in distance)

(Hank hears screaming going on and sees and looks through the fence to see on the other side into the kitchen and sees Carl on the floor getting his face mauled by the cupcake.)

(electronic chittering)

(screaming continues)

(muffled grunting)

HANK: Carl? (gasps)

(Chica sees Hank and stares glare at him. Meanwhile, Jeff entered the security office and was ready to destroy the monitors.)

(bag thuds)

Hank: (screaming in distance) (screaming continues)

(Jeff looks on the monitors and sees Hank running while screaming.)

JEFF: Hank? What the hell are you doing?

(Hank ran in the hallway until he runs into the supply closet. Meanwhile, Max was outside waiting for her brother and his friends.)

♪ ♪

Hank: (breathing heavily)

JEFF: Hank? Hank!

Hank: Jeff?

(door rattling)

(Hank tried to open the door, but it was locked.)

Hank: Jeff! (straining) Come on, you stupid...

(But Hank doesn't know that Bonnie was in the closet with him right behind him.)

Jeff: (whispers): Hank?

Hank: Come on. Come on.

(Hank turns the lights on while Bonnie's eyes glow orange.)

(electronic whirring)

(Hank turns around and sees Bonnie right behind him.)

Hank: (screaming)

(Jeff was right beside the supply closet and heard all of the commotion.)

(heavy thudding)

(screaming and heavy thudding continue)

(bones cracking)

(glass squeaking)

(body thudding)

(The door opens)

Jeff: Hank?

(heavy mechanical footsteps)

(Bonnie comes out of the closet and looks at Jeff)

Bonnie: (low growling)

(crowbar clatters)

♪ ♪

(coins clattering)

(Jeff runs until he reached the security office and closed the door. Jeff picks up the phone)

(kids screaming and laughing loudly over phone)

Jeff: (groans)

♪ ♪

(Jeff looked around the cameras and sees Bonnie and Chica standing by a vent looking at Jeff through the camera. Chica leans down for the cupcake to get into the vent.)

Jeff: Crap.

(rattling in vent)

(whirring)

(The cupcake was trying to get through the vent but Jeff blocked him off.)

Jeff: (grunting): No! No! No! (grunting) (grunts)

(whirring stops)

(door creaking)

(Jeff sees the door open and walked out into the hallway and doesn't see anyone. Suddenly, the door closes and locks him out.)

(male voice scatting nearby)

(Jeff hears someone humming and singing. He ran towards another exit, but he couldn't open it.)

(scatting)

(scatting stops)

(electrical crackling)

(Foxy soon comes out by the doorway at the end of hallway and stands there looking straight at Jeff. Soon, he runs at him.)

Foxy: (jaws chomping rapidly) 

Jeff: (screams)

(Soon, Max comes into the pizzeria looking for her brother and her friends.)

Max: Jeff? Carl?

(fan creaking)

(door creaks)

Dove: (giggles)

(Max hears a giggle. She turns and sees Gabriel.)

Max: Hey.

Gabriel: Follow me.

Max: Hey! Hey, wait!

(Max tries following him.)

Gabriel: Come on.

MAX: Hello?

Gabriel: This way.

(door closes)

(Max sees the doors closing at the end of the hallway and walks through them to enter a room filled with parts.)

♪ ♪

Max: (breath trembling)

(door closes)

Gabriel: Warmer.

(Max sees Freddy just standing in the middle of the room. Dove was hiding out of sight as Freddy told her to stay behind the boxes)

Max: (gasps)

(soft mechanical creaking)

Max: How in the heck?

Gabriel: Warmer.

(Max grabs a chair and unfolded it and stand on it. She looked closer to Freddy's mouth. But soon, a hand comes out and grabs Max.)

Max: (screams)

Freddy: (jaws chomp)

(Max's lower body falls flat on the floor. Freddy looks at the body and turned towards where Dove was hiding.)

Freddy: You can come out now, Dove.

(Dove comes out and they both hug each other.)

Freddy: They won't harm you anymore. You're safe now.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

10.9K 257 26
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was always a big hit with children. When you, (Y/n), were a little girl, you were in love with the animatronics. They roamed a...
110K 3.9K 14
🔦🩸👾 ── FNAF MOVIE┊❪ ᴍɪᴋᴇ ꜱᴄʜᴍɪᴅᴛ ! ❫ ##. ❛ 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 ❜࿔*:・゚ a FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS fanfiction. ╭──╯ IN W...
14.2K 312 21
You are starting out as a night guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You meet your supervisor Mark, but he won't tell you much about the night shift...
8.2K 349 17
The Akids help their friend Mike with his new job as a security guard working the night shift at an abandoned pizzeria from the 80s called Freddy Faz...