Helluva Boss x Reader Oneshot...

By blue_albarn

requests are closed cross posted on tumblr, effy-writes More

request page :)
BlitzΓΈ: Drug Addict
Male!Loona x Gender Neutral Reader: Wanna Get Out of Here?
πŸ”žBlitzΓΈ & Stolas x FTM Reader: After the Full Moon
Preferences: First Dates
Preferences: Favourite Parts
Striker x Fem!Reader: Bonnie & Clyde
πŸ”ž Millie x Moxxie x Fem!Human!Reader
Stolas x Fem! Reader: Different Transaction?
Stolas x Fem!Human! Reader
new blitz x reader fanfic!
How they help you when you're struggling with PTSD
Blitz: ABC of Intimacy
Millie: ABC of Intimacy
Moxxie: ABC of Intimacy
Stolas: ABC of Intimacy
Verosika: ABC of Intimacy
Striker: ABC of Intimacy
Moxxie x Fem!Human!Reader HC
Octavia x Fem!Succubus! reader
Asmodeus x Fizzorolie x GN! Reader Fluff HC
Chaz fluff and smut HC
Blitz x Male!Mute!Reader: Flirt
πŸ”ž Blitz x Fem! Human! Reader: Venus 666
Striker x Fem!Reader fluff and smut HC
πŸ”ž Blitz x FTM! Reader: First
Fizz x Fem! Reader: Comforting Fizz HC's
Blitz x GN! Autistic! Reader: Eat Something
Fizz x Ozzie x Male!Autistic!Reader HC
Striker x GN! Reader: Killin'
πŸ”ž Fizz x Male! Reader: Horny
Loona x Short! Male! Reader: Late night convo's
Fizz x Ozzie x Epileptic!GN! Reader HC's
Ozzie x MTF! Reader x Fizz: Pretty Witch
Loona x GN! Human! Reader: Demon Hunter
Fizz x Fem! Reader: Happy Day
Mammon Comforting You HC's
Loona x Shy! Male! Reader: Comfort Zone

Octavia x Male!Reader: Ferris wheel

774 6 3
By blue_albarn

*requested
~

When Octavia was 8, she got ahold of her dad's book. She wanted to be just like him, flipping through the pages and learning spells.

Until one day she accidentally opened a portal to the mortal realm. Confused, she stuck her head in, but quickly lost balance, landing on the pavement. She groaned and looked up, seeing a bunch of people walking around with cotton candy.

"This doesn't look like Loo Loo Land." She mumbled, scanning this place. Her eyes widened once she realized that there was humans here, not demons.

She remembers whenever she was playing around with her dad's book, that she came across a spell that will give her a human disguise. She played with it for a while, doing her makeup with her human form because she enjoys it.

She ran off to a secluded area and flipped open the book, did the spell, and felt herself change from an owlet, to a sweet innocent 8 year old girl.

Octavia walked back to the carnival, and since she doesn't know where she's going she accidentally bumped into a boy.

"Oh I'm so sorry." She apologized.

"It's okay. I take it you're not from around here?"

Her palms were sweaty, how does he know that? Did her transformation fail? She looked at her human hands to confirm that she indeed was a human.

"How did you know?"

"Uh because you're british?"

"What's a british?"

The boy laughed. "You're weird. I'm Y/n." He stuck his hand out.

"Octavia." She shook it.

"Do you want to go to the ferris wheel with me?"

"Sure." She smiled.

Every week since then, Octavia would sneak out and return to the mortal realm to see Y/n. Their friendship grew as they grew with each other, from pre-teens, all the way to adolescence.

However, starting about 5 months ago she can only visit him on the full moon night while her dad and Blitzø have their "transaction."

Octavia knocked on Y/n's door, impatiently waiting for him to open it.

"Hey!" He grinned.

"Hey." Octavia returned the smile as Y/n let her in the house.

The two walked upstairs to Y/n's room. Him always sitting on the floor so she can sit on the bed.

"How come you're always down there?" She laid on her stomach, smiling down at him.

"Figured you want the bed to yourself."

She giggled, "I feel bad that all these years you're always sitting on the floor whenever we hang out in your room."

"We could go to yours? I've never been to your house before. I bet it's girly." He teased.

"Trust me you don't want to go there. My parents are still fighting." She sighed. She wanted to invite him to her house, but he can't know that she's an owlet, a demon owlet. But, she does tell him about her life.

"Still? Sorry to hear that." He stood up and paced around his room, before finally getting the balls to sit on the bed with her.

"Are you sitting here so you can comfort me?" She laughed.

"If that's what you want." He shifted so he's laying on his stomach with her. "Remember whenever we met? At that carnival?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I heard that it closed down, but the rides are still there. They're not working but I figured we can check it out since you're into that kind of stuff."

"That seems fun." She got up, putting on her beanie and shoes on while Y/n grabs a coat and boots.

The two walked to the vacant carvinal, only about a 30 minute walk from his house.

Once arriving Octavia pulled out her phone and took pictures of the vacant, creepy area.

"This is so cool!" Her eyes lit up.

Y/n felt something in him. He always liked Octavia, he finds her beautiful, her accent makes him fumble, and her overall attitude makes her a unique person. He wanted to take her to the ferris wheel to confess his feelings. He's been planning on this for a while now, ever since they were 13.

Octavia grabbed his hand and ran with him to where the carousel is. She handed him her phone before she got on the broken horse.

"Take a picture!" She posed with it. Y/n smiled to himself, snapping a picture while she does different poses. "Okay your turn!"

She hopped off and grabbed her phone.

"Do I really?"

"Yes! Oh come on please!"

Y/n playfully rolled his eyes and got beside of the old horse, kissing its head. Octavia laughed as he kept doing this.

"Beautiful." She looked at him. The full moon was right above them and it shined onto his hair. Octavia wanted to kiss him, but she was too afraid to. She wanted to be more than friends, but since Y/n doesn't know her true self, she's afraid it won't work out. She debated on telling him, but didn't want him to hate her. She also debated to ask him out and not tell him, but she didn't want to lie and keep secrets from him.

"How about we go to the ferris wheel now?" He stuck his hand out so she can take it.

The two walked over and glanced at the old, broken wheel.

"It looks way better when it's broken and at night." She awed.

"Indeed it does, ladies first," He opened the seat gate and let her in, him sliding beside of her.

"Wish it works," She half heartily said.

"Me too."

The two swung their legs, making the cart slightly move back and forth.

"Octavia?"

"Hm?"

"I've been wanting to do this for a while but A: didn't have balls, and B: didn't know where to find a good spot."

She knew what was going to happen. She felt flattered, happy, but was deeply afraid.

"I really like you, and you were my first friend growing up. Will you go out with me?" Y/n's heart was beating out of his chest.

Octavia broke eye contact. "You don't want to date me." She mumbled.

"Yes I do. Why would you say that?"

"Because you don't know the real me." She looked back at him.

"The real you? What does that mean?" He was genuinely confused. He was wondering if she had like a disorder or something, but even if she did he wouldn't care.

Octavia grabbed the book from her bag and handed it to him. "I'm a demon."

Y/n cocked an eyebrow, he definitely wasn't expecting her to say that. He flipped through the pages. "Not to be rude but I don't believe you."

She groaned and took the book, getting out of the cart and stood in front of him. Y/n kept his eyes on her.

Octavia mumbled something, and he saw purple-like-smoke surrounding her. The smoke vanished and his eyes winded.

There she stood in front of him, a demon owlet.

Y/n got up from the cart and walked over to her, he could tell that she was nervous just by her tapping her foot and holding herself with her arms.

"I use this book to go see you. I'm a demon."

"Holy shit." He muttered.

"Are you scared of me." She frowned a bit, her voice going quiet.

Y/n uncrossed her arms and pulled her close to him. "Why would I be? You look cool as fuck!" He laughed.

"Wait really?"

"Yes really." He took a step back so he can eye her up and down. "Is there a spell in there that can turn me into a demon?" He joked but was also hoping that there was.

"Maybe, I can try to go check." She giggled.

"You never answered my question by the way." He smirked.

Octavia smiled and put her hand on the side of his face. Slowly she pulled him into a kiss. "I would love to." 

Y/n put his hands on either side of her face, lightly rubbing her soft facial features. "You're the prettiest demon I've ever seen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 11.8K 63
tommyinnit Angst (requests are open!!)
12.7K 194 6
𝐣𝐨𝐑𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 * 𝒐𝒉, (π’š/𝒏)? 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕, 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 π’•π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰π’†π’“ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂 π’ƒπ’‚π’ˆ 𝒐𝒇 π’π’‚π’Šπ’π’”, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’•π’˜π’Š...
8.1K 162 13
This is gonna just be a huge amount of oneshots and headcanons, sometimes YANDERE alphabets too with Lego Monkie Kid characters- I do not own any LMK...
51.8K 823 29
Helluva Boss, this cover, and all of the pictures I use do not belong to me! ❀ (I changed it to more characters than just Stolas :])