𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐒 •...

Bokutosbubblybutt tarafından

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?" •Y/N's life h... Daha Fazla

A small big thank you <3
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIX
XL

XLVIII

3.1K 122 120
Bokutosbubblybutt tarafından

„I'm not." you cleared your throat. „I'm not jealous, why should I?"

Your eyes lingered on the man in front of you. He was leaning back, spread out, one arm resting behind Yuji. With a satisfied smirk, he had his eyes on you as well and watched every move, every expression you did. You wondered if he had even noticed.

Suddenly, he moved to lean forward. „Ah, have I told you that Y/N will be attending her first yearly sorcerer meeting?" he now brought up the big event and that caught the student's attention.

„Oh, really? What kind of dress do you have?" Nobara almost jumped next to you and turned her body towards you. „Do you have a picture?"

Her enthusiasm caused you to smile and you quickly pulled out your phone to show it to her. „I went shopping with Shoko. She helped me pick it out."

As soon as she saw the picture you took, her jaw fell almost down to the floor. „Oh my god, damn! Gojo, you will lose your title as the best-looking teacher. Yap, definitely."

She reached the phone over to Yuji and Megumi and they both first stared at the phone, then at you, and then they shared a look and raised both of their eyebrows. „Wow, Y/N! It really looks good on you." Yuji complimented and even Megumi nodded.

„We really have the most attractive teachers in the industry, right Maki?" Nobara handed the phone back to you and elbowed the girl next to her.

„Seems like Gojo is going to be Y/Ns Accessoire tomorrow." She joked.

Your eyes flickered to Gojo who was watching you with a smirk. „I bet she'll look amazing."

„Are you nervous?" Megumi suddenly asked and perplexed you stared at him.

„Why? Do I have a reason?"

„You're going to meet all the other sorcerers like Utahime, Mei Mei, Nanami. They can be overwhelming sometimes. I mean, they are all classmates of Gojo."

„What's that supposed to mean? Do you wanna say I'm a bad influence?" Gojo snapped at him with a high-pitched voice.

Megumis's statement and Gojo's reaction made you giggle and you had to hide a big smirk as you looked at your pouty boyfriend. „I don't wanna imagine you as a teenager, you're already as an adult annoying. I bet younger you wasn't easy."

„Can you maybe not invite me to your next anti-Gojo-talking-trash-behind-his-back-club meeting? All you do is insult me here," he complained and turned his face away from you as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

„Gojo, you need to be humbled from time to time," Nobara answered him and got a collective nod from the rest of the students.

You giggled even more now and the smirk on your lips was now visible. Carefully, you extended your legs under the table to slightly touch your pouting boyfriend, in the hope of making him feel better. His eyes twitched to your direction and you gifted him a reassuring, innocent smile.

„But back to your question, Megumi." you started as you finally calmed down. „I think I'll be fine. Shoko has told me about the others already and I think I'll get along with them just fine. And, I mean, I already met Nanami."

„Huh, really? When?" Yuji shouted at you in excitement, gripping the table with a huge smile on his face.

„Uh, when Gojo and I went grocery shopping together." He really must like this Nanami guy.

„And? What did he say? Everything, I need every detail." He almost jumped over the table in excitement.

„He really likes Nanami, you know," Nobara whispered and now you understood.

Before you started, you got interrupted as the server finally brought your food, placing everything on the table. As she finished, she again put her hand on Gojo's shoulder. With a nice smile, she rubbed her hand over his shoulder and then gently squeezed it. „Bon Appetit, everybody. Prepared by our chef with much love like always. Right, Satoru?"

If eyes could kill, yours would be ripping her into pieces now. On the inside, you've been wishing her twenty deaths and all the curses possible, which -in your world- is a lot.

Gojo noticed the shift in your cursed energy as a sudden change in the air happened. It took him a few seconds to finally get what was wrong and what bothered you. Carefully, he shoved her hand off his shoulder and put on a forced smile to not be disrespectful. „Uh, yeah, thank you." he nodded and pressed his lips into a thin line.

„You look tired! Are you sleeping and eating enough?" she tried to start a conversation with him. „Need someone to take care of you?"

He sighed and slowly started to get mad. Before he never really cared about her and if she was touchy or overly friendly or disgustingly flirty with him. But now since you're bothered by her, he's bothered as well. „Don't worry, I'm in good hands. Y/N's taking good care of everybody, including me. And now I'd appreciate it if you could leave us alone."

In surprise, you raised your eyebrows and had to hold the satisfied smile back as the woman gasped and then took a turn on her heels to return to the kitchen. As Kiki finally disappeared, both of Gojos and your eyes met and he nodded slightly to make sure you were okay. Slightly, you mouthed a little „Thank you" and pulled the food a little closer to you.

While eating, you told the story of how you met Nanami and just continued to joke around and have some chit-chat.

After all of you finished your food and Gojo willingly paid, you headed out of the restaurant and stretched yourself. „Oh my god, I'm so full."

„Gojo, Y/N Sensei!" Yuji suddenly came from the side.

Y/N sensei? That's the first time someone of them actually referred to you as their teacher. Touched, you felt how your nose started to sting and your eyes started to tear up. They really accepted you now. You really made it from a lousy stripper to a teacher, someone kids can look up to. You really got people who cared for you. You really made it and fixed your chaotic world. Well, it was still messy and way more life-threatening but that didn't bother you.

„The rest and I would like to spend the rest of the day in the city! Is that okay? You can join if you want." he explained and turned to his friends.

Not sure about what to say, you turned to look at your boyfriend who put both of his hands on his hips.

„You know you still would have special techniques training today." his tone was serious.

„Pleeeaassseee!" the boy extended the word and made the cutest, poutiest, and most adorable face you can imagine.

„Come on, Satoru. Today is such nice weather and they are already here, so let them enjoy the day." you now tried to help the students and gently stroked Yuji's arm.

The man raised both of his eyebrows and slightly turned towards you. „Hey, you're supposed to be on my side not theirs," he complained but then sighed. „But fine, but you know, be back at 10 pm, I'll make a roll call. And if something happens, call me."

„Yes, Sensei!" he bowed and then turned around to the rest of the students. They were already on their way into the city and you nicely waved them goodbye.

As they were out of your sight, you turned to your boyfriend. „Æöu, I'll make a roll call." you mocked him and slightly pinched him in his arm. „So strict."

„We are still responsible for them." he sighed and turned around to look after them even though they already disappeared.

„Hm, yeah." you giggled and followed him as he started walking. „Yuji just called me Sensei. That was kinda cute."

„Well, you're slowly getting there. You've definitely improved."

„As I said, I trained a lot." you looked up at him and smiled. „Oh, can we train again when we're back, I still want to try something. Or, do you have other plans? Do you still want to go somewhere?"

Gojo looked into the sky to think and then looked back at you. „How about ice cream? There's a good shop right around the corner."

„Sure, I'll pay this time, though. Thank you for paying, by the way."

Gojo smirked and shoved both of his hands into the pockets of his pants. „No need, I like to pay, especially for the people I care about."

„But I want to!" you protested.

„And I said no! I'll pay."

„This is not how it works, Satoru. I want to give you something back." you scolded him and slightly threw your fist at his shoulder.

The man snorted and then looked at you with a smirk. „You can pay me back in a different way, tho."

You immediately got what he meant and your joyful smile dropped and all you did was blankly staring at him. „I hate you!"

„No, you don't!" he answered with an overly cocky expression. „You actually like me very much."

„You should be glad I do." you playfully snapped at him and side-eyed him.

Suddenly, you stood in front of the ice cream shop Gojos had talked about. You didn't even notice it since it was literally just a window on some random house.

„Ahh, Satoru! Haven't seen you in a while." a male voice with an Italian accent came out of the window and Gojo's face lit up. „The usual?"

„Mario! Of course, you know me. The man I trust! Baby, come in front and pick what you want."

Quickly, you slid between your boyfriend and the display and looked at the different flavors. Gojo had placed his hands on your waist and watched the man scoop three different flavors.

„I see, you finally got a girlfriend. And I thought you gonna be single forever. You know he's been a customer since he was like 16 but never brought a girl with him. I really was convinced that he's gonna die alone." the Italian man talked to both of you and as you turned around to look at Satoru his face was all pink and blushed.

He really never brought a girl here. It was really true. Never, not one. You couldn't hide your big smile and how touched and kind of proud you felt. It seems like you really are the one for him.

„And then such a pretty one!" the man really was a hype man. „So, what can I get for you?" Quickly, you order two scoops of your favorite flavor in a cone and the man handed you the treat.

But before you could even pull out your cash, Gojo had the fitting money and tip between his fingers. Curse him!

„Ah, you know what! It's on the house for you today!" the man exclaimed and refused to take the money.

Gojo looked at him perplexed and then shook his head in shock. „What, no! Take it!"

The man on the other side just chuckled. „No really, it's my treat. I wish you both a nice day! And you better take care of her or else I'll pay you a visit and then you gonna find out the Italian attitude, my friend."

The both of you nodded and thanked the man. Together you made your way back to the subway station to go home. It was silent between you two since you both were busy eating your ice cream.

Suddenly you felt Gojo's hand slightly brush against yours. And again, and again. Until he sighed and finally made the step to take your hand fully and gently put your fingers together like two fitting puzzle pieces.

Your heart was about to jump out of your throat and the butterflies in your stomach flew Loopings. The heat rushed into your face and awkwardly you had to shyly smile. Even for Gojo, this simple step took some courage to finally do. His face was tinted pink and he felt some kind of heat rush through his entire body.

Awkwardly, you both overly focused on your ice cream and the tension grew slightly uncomfortable. Ironic, isn't it? Yesterday you shamelessly made out with each other and physical touch rather came naturally to you but this simple, innocent, and small gesture caused both of you to circuit.

„We're both so stupid." you mumbled and shyly looked at him.

„Yeah, we are." he chuckled and squeezed your hand.

„But I like it." A giggle escaped and you scooted a bit closer to him.

„I do too." he answered, his voice soft and gentle. A small shy smile on his face as well. „Let's head home."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

40.3K 942 32
"Teacher? More like joker..." "How are you a teacher?" "Is this even appropriate behavior between and teacher and student?" L/n Y/n has always been a...
173K 6K 63
Gojo Satoru never fell in love. Yes, there were flings and countless hookups, yet there was never a sense of promise or faithfulness in the air. Ever...
18.7K 548 34
"Like I said y/n...you really have a way of pushing buttons." He says darkly, running his thumb over my bottom lip causing tingles on my face. Y/n ge...
201K 7.4K 65
"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚌𝚑, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘...