๐—ก๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—”๐—ก๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐— ...

Af louis-core

summer's in the air, and baby, ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป'๐˜€ in your eyes. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›. . . ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฒ... Mere

๐—ก๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—”๐—ก๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐— 
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. โ› again, mason? โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. โ› never in a million years โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. โ› so much background โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. โ› get behind me โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. โ› carolina โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. โ› dangerous โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. โ› that's all matt โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. โ› she feels so good โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. โ› cold shower โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. โ› so winning โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. โ› easy โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. โ› fuck the guitar โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. โ› stay the night โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. โ› bullshit โœ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. โ› no one like you โœ

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. โ› your first thought โœ

6.3K 300 1K
Af louis-core

004. ━━━ ❛ YOUR FIRST THOUGHT ❜
real life. . .

          "HOW LONG HAVE YOU been standing there, creep?" maisie is quick to scowl at the sight of matt, blinking her squinted eyes at him.

"i just got here, relax," he responds with a roll of his eyes, taking a step from the door and turning towards the direction of the dish drainer full of dishes. he reaches for a clean glass, maisie's eyes lingering on the way his rings shine in the light, and glances over to her innocently. "thirsty," he explains.

she hums first. "well, i wasn't scavenging for alcohol," she then explains, turning around to face the soda fountains she never finished getting anything from. "i was just looking at it."

"of course not," matt agrees sarcastically, coming to stand next to the girl with his glass in hand. maisie glances at him in the corner of her eye and then when the pair make eye contact, she instantly pays attention to her glass instead and moves it under the sprite fountain. "couldn't be trusted with it anyways."

as maisie holds down the button, she looks over to him and narrows her eyes. "you think that's the funniest thing in the world to bring up, don't you?"

he only smiles at her as he brings the blunt he's been keeping in one of his hands to his lips. "i do."

maisie scoffs at his response, letting go of the fountain button and turning directly towards him to grab the blunt from his lips before he can get a good hit. she then brings it to her mouth instead and immediately feels satisfied at matt's reaction. as she sucks in the smoke, his jaw ticks. "make your jokes then," she says once she's inhaled her puff, innocently handing it out to him and blowing all the smoke out in his face once he reaches for it. "'cause it's never happening again."

he blinks and maisie truly loves herself for making his face look so stupid right now. after he's picked the blunt from her fingertips, she quickly grabs her glass of sprite without the intent of staying. she makes a b line for the door, but matt's voice stops her. "mason," he says.

after pausing her steps, she slowly spins back around. matt still stands in front of the fountain machine, but with his attention on her and his free hand resting on the surface of the table to balance his weight. she sighs and takes the same steps she took back so that they are stood face-to-face. "what?"

"if i wanted to deal with people hitting my shit," he raises his hand from the table as he takes a step forward, eyes flickering over her features as her eyes bore into him. "i would have gone backstage."

she merely resists a roll of her eyes. with a growing smirk, she challenges him. "what are you gonna do?" she asks. "cry?"

"nah," he shakes his head shortly, seeming to debate his next words for a moment before he speaks again. "actually, i was wondering.." he softens his voice as his expression grows into a mischievous one, his eyes momentarily trailing along her body before he looks back to her eyes. at this, maisie's eyes narrow, so matt slowly raises the blunt he has held in his hand up to his lips and begins to suck. after he's inhaled, he gives her a devilish smirk that she feels could electrocute her. "if alcohol makes you sleep with me, i wonder if drugs have the same effect."

maisie scoffs at his question, wishing to land a punch between his wandering eyes as she gives him a dirty once over and takes a step towards him. matt only seems to grow more amused by the second, adding to her frustration. "they don't," she answers seriously.

"really?" he replies quietly, dragging the single word out as she wants to slap the sly look on his face off. he grins lazily at her as he allows his eyes to unashamedly travel down her body once again. this time his eyes linger until she clears her throat, and when he looks back up to the daggers her eyes shoot at him, his grin remains the same as he tilts his head just slightly at the girl.

it's at the same moment that maisie suddenly feels hot, that she realizes what he is attempting to do here. quickly, she takes ahold of herself by adjusting the collar of her shirt and looking away from him as she manages a mumble, "stop trying to seduce me."

he breathily laughs at that, causing her to look back at him. "excuse me, mason?" he says, straightening his stance. "i'm not trying to seduce you," he says, visibly rolling his eyes once he uses her choice of words. she ignores this as he then smirks again, this time just slightly as he suggests, "you clearly just struggle with controlling yourself around me."

"no, you're looking at me like you wanna eat me," she defends herself seriously, causing an amused grin to spread across his face from her words. he can't find this conversation anything but funny. "don't turn this around on me."

"am i that obvious, mason?" he responds unashamedly, the shit-eating grin on his face not faltering.

she scoffs, pointing her finger out at him. "see," she says. "seducing me!"

matt, clearly only finding entertainment in her use of words, tilts his head at her. "well, are you?" he challenges.

she hears his words as clear as day, but still, she falters momentarily. "am i what?"

he resists a grin at the way she forces him to repeat himself. always so stubborn. "seduced," he emphasizes, smirking at her in a way that with his low-lidded eyes, almost causes her to reconsider what she should answer with.

she narrows her eyes at him, wanting to tell him off more than anything in the world, but instead using the opportunity to lead him on momentarily by leaning into him. his pupils go a little wide once she gets close to his lips, and his eyes quickly jump all over her face as he didn't expect her to give anything but sarcasm as an answer. she resists from smirking herself at this, and continues shrinking the distance between them. he doesn't expect it when she stops mere inches from him just to quickly pluck the blunt still lit from his free hand and say, "no."

instantly, his face drops and she pulls away. she brings the blunt to her lips as she steps away from him, his lips parting as he scoffs. he opens his mouth, but before he's spoken, she turns on her heels with her new blunt and glass of sprite in hand. she then happily begins her way out of the small room.

her peace is enjoyed for only a few seconds however, because matt is hot on her trail. just as she hears his approaching footsteps from behind her as she walks, mr. brightside by the killers begins to blare throughout the entire place. she pauses for a moment in confusion, glancing around at the speakers the music suddenly comes from, before noticing dylan and quinton still on stage, now both hunched over his laptop with expressions of achievement. "looks like they figured out the speakers," matt hums lowly from where he comes to stand next to her, maisie hastily sliding her eyes over to him as his are already on her. he raises an eyebrow once they make eye contact, a teasing fire ignited within his eyes. "you sure you don't want to make out to the killers?"

"i know i'm about to become a killer if you don't stop speaking to me like i'm a groupie," she responds without missing a beat, raising up the blunt she stole from him and sighing when she notices it's finally gone out in the midst of their bickering. matt takes it from her and shoves it into a pocket in his cargo pants, and she gives him a tight-lipped sarcastic smile. "i'm not one of your groupies, fuckface."

"pet names? how cute, i didn't peg you the type," he replies amusedly with a growing grin, causing her teeth to grind. "you're right. you're not a groupie; you're mason."

"maisie, actually," she corrects with a huff.

"maisie," he repeats in a hum, making her confused as to why her body's natural reaction is to spread goosebumps across her arms. a beat of silence passes between them before he tilts his head just slightly. "why are you here, maisie?"

"chris invited sunny," she answers.

"yeah, but," he blows a breath, clearly unsatisfied with her answer. "why are you here?"

her eyebrows pull together momentarily, confusion taking up her expression before she comes up with an answer. "well," she clicks her tongue, changing her tone of voice and crossing her arms over her chest. "sunny invited me, so i thought of you, and thought, 'wow! maybe i can smash his stupid guitar!'" she explains to him with mocking enthusiasm, giving him a sarcastic grin that makes him chuckle.

she feels proud of her insult for only a moment before matt, of course, hears only what he wishes to, and offers her a smirk. "so your first thought was me?"

maisie narrows her eyes onto him. "my first thought was your stupid guitar," she corrects him.

he glances over the features over her face, remaining silent for a moment before letting out a low laugh and beginning to walk past her. maisie scoffs and instantly takes offense to this, spinning around to catch up and walk with him like he knew she would. he knowingly looks over to her face of frustration as the pair begin walking towards the direction of the stage. "so you didn't come here to make your parents mad," he says, words lingering in the air before he adds, "but in hopes of smashing my guitar. okay, noted."

maisie visibly rolls her eyes. "my parents aren't even home, dick."

the corner of matt's lips turn upwards, resisting a laugh at the innocence behind maisie's words as his mind jumps to anything but. "good to know."

maisie doesn't pay much attention to his response at first as they walk, but once they reach the stage's steps, she suddenly stops and reaches over to slap his elbow. he instantly looks over to her, "c'mon," he tries, "i didn't even really say anything that time, mason."

"sure you didn't," she responds dubiously, now beginning to make her way up the stairs as matt follows behind her. she's not quite sure where they're going, matt just started walking and now somehow she's on the stage.

matt doesn't bother with replying any more to her, instead glancing over to where quinton and dylan sit as he also comes to stand on the stage. their attention is focused on quinton's laptop, so they haven't noticed matt and maisie's newfound presence. "hey," matt calls, causing their heads to turned. "you guys met mason yet?"

"mason?" quinton repeats, furrowing his eyebrows and glancing from matt over to maisie stood beside him.

instantly, after rolling her eyes into the back of her head, maisie looks over to matt. all she gives him is a warning look, and it causes him to raise his eyebrows. "what are you gonna do? hit me again?" he teases, clearly unbothered as she scoffs. "oh no," he says rather monotone.

maisie spends a generous amount of her time giving him a nasty look before she speaks, so much so, that dylan speaks up first from next to quinton. "guitarists, right?"

"guitarists," maisie agrees wholeheartedly, shooting matt one last look before deciding to head back to the comfort of sunny and chris. she spins around and begins to head for the depths of backstage, feeling eyes follow her until she is out of sight.

matt's eyes linger on the space maisie disappears from, before he is sucked back into conversation with quinton and dylan thanks to quinton's voice. "so that's the girl worth missing practice for?"

matt's face then quickly falls, making dylan openly laugh. "aaand, we're done," he says with a sigh, his lips falling into a thin line.

he's hoping to disappear backstage just like maisie had, when quinton takes his time to laugh first, and then suggest, "hey, before you go, get everyone out here so we can discuss plans for tomorrow."

matt nods before heading backstage himself.

💌

cheeky matt 😘 (my brit era)

<3
jaden

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

187K 3.8K 40
โYour voice is deeper in real lifeโ โYou're so much cuter in real lifeโ (๐ŸŽต) ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a relatively unknown singer, ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€, fi...
143K 1.7K 27
"i really love you for everything you've done for me, chris." "and i'd do so much more, naomi." โ™ก ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜๐˜Š๐˜ ๐๐€๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ and ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’ have alw...
73K 516 30
โ I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways โž โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* in which she's in love wit...
1M 20.1K 43
๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, a boy gets severely injured and loses his memory playing lacrosse, winding up completely unaware that the girl he used to hate, is a...