Five Nights at Freddy's: The...

By Undertale_Fan_Ultra

It's been [REDACTED] years since 1987, since FNaF 2, since the toy animatronics were scrapped. Now, in 20[RED... More

Chapter 1: Activation
Chapter 2: Belonging
Chapter 3: The Body
Chapter 5: Exploring
Chapter 6: Summary and Reasearch
Chapter 7: Breaking and Entering
Chapter 8: The Masacre.
Chapter 9: The Chase
Chapter 10: EPILOUGE

Chapter 4: Searching

5 0 0
By Undertale_Fan_Ultra

An entire day passed... Toy Chica and Jason keep looking through file after file, trying to find some sort of clue, or hint, or location for the other remotes. Toy Chica even started looking at her own remote, trying to see if she could find something, anything, but nothing came up, no name, no date, no location, not even a piece of DNA, not that Toy Chica would've detected that anyways, even with her enhanced vision. Frustration brewed in the air as Toy Chica and Jason sifted through the files in the dimly lit room. The old animatronic parts surrounding them cast eerie shadows, giving the remnants of Fazbear's Fright a haunting ambiance. Toy Chica, despite her sleek and modern appearance, felt a sense of discomfort in the decaying atmosphere.

"Nothing here," Jason muttered, closing another file. "This place is a mess. It's like they tried to erase every bit of evidence." Toy Chica nodded, her android eyes scanning the room.

"We need something, Jason;" Toy Chica said, "anything that can lead us to those remotes." Their search continued; the silence broken only by the occasional creaking of the floor. Toy Chica's metallic fingers tapped rhythmically on the table, a sign of her growing impatience. A few minutes passed, but there was still nothing; then, a something caught Toy Chica's attention; out of the corner of her eye.

"Wait, what's this?" she said, pulling out a faded paper from a dusty folder; another newspaper, this one seeming a bit more recent, Toy Chica could read it better.

COMING SOON!
Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction!
Hurricane Utah's nearby Local amusement park is getting ready to scare your socks off with a new attraction based on the unsolved mysteries of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.
Featuring actual relics from the decades-old pizzeria, this new attraction is guaranteed to bring back your childhood in the worst possible way!

Toy Chica looked up from the Newspaper at Jason.

"Jason." Toy Chica said. Jason looked over calmly, yet tiredly.

"What do you need?" Jason asked in response.
"Look at this," Toy Chica said, "There's a horror attraction that was made about Freddy." Jason walked over and read the newspaper. Jason then walked over to a computer and typed in the name of the Attraction, "Fazbear's Fright."

"Let's see..." Jason said, looking at the Monitor with Toy Chica as a result quickly popped up, that being another newspaper article.

IT BURNS!
Fazbear's Fright Burns to the Ground!
A new local attraction based on an ancient pizzeria chain burned down overnight.
Authorities have not ruled out foul play, but at the moment it seems to have been caused by faulty wiring.

Very little was found at the scene. The few items that were salvaged will be sold at public auction.

"You're kidding..." Jason said, seeming slightly amused.

"I'll go get the car..." Toy Chica said, stiffly and calmly. Jason then sighed as he got up with a shrug. Jason got into the Car as Toy Chica, who had no real need to sleep, drove it as Jason slept for a bit. The characters drove through Hurricane and past the Emily Family household. As Toy Chica continued to drive, she eventually found herself stopping suddenly outside of a gate, which jolted Jason awake. Right there was the Amusement Park. Nobody was around since it was Midnight, and the amusement park was closed. Toy Chica and Jason got out and began to walk around the fence of the park until they reached an area of the fence that was broken. Jason went first this time, carefully crawling through the fence before Toy Chica followed suit, her yellow pigtail grazing the side of the broken fence. Jason reached into his backpack and pulled out his flashlight and turned it on.

"Let's go." Jason said, looking back at Toy Chica, who just nodded. Jason, using it to guide him and Toy Chica's way through the forest behind the fair, began to walk along the way until they eventually reached a burned down building. Toy Chica looked at a nearby sign, which was made of fake, charred wood, that was rusting due to the actual material of the sign being metal on the sign were the words, "Fazbear's Fright" carved into it haphazardly. Jason noticed some blood on the stairs, someone had been killed here.

"At least there's no corpse this time..." Jason thought to himself as he grabbed the door handle and pushed, only for the door to simply fall off of its hinges. The door was completely broken. The inside of the building was crumbled, charred, burned, and ruined. There was some plant life creeping in through the floor, ceiling, and some of the walls. Jason looked at Toy Chica as she began to look around.

"So," Jason began as Toy Chica looked around, "why exactly are we looking here? It said the few items that were salvaged were sold at a public auction." Toy Chica sighed.

"Maybe they missed something..." Toy Chica said, "You never know." Jason let out a sigh as him and Toy Chica cautiously began to traverse what was left of the building, knowing admittedly that Toy Chica was right. Darkness stretched out ahead of the duo, almost beckoning them to step into it, but the flashlight stopped that from happening. The building seemed like it was being set up to be a sort of expanded replica of the Freddy Fazbear's restaurants. Not a true representation of any one of the actual old places, this attraction spliced together aspects of the infamous pizzerias with all the murderous history. But now, all of it was burned... parts of the ceiling had caved in, and the forest had started to reclaim the building as Toy Chica and Jason looked around. As they traversed, it felt like they were exploring the ancient ruins of the building, or tomb. The remains of Fazbear's Fright consisted of a collection of hallways and rooms, along with several large vents. The establishment seemed like it was much larger, and very well-funded in its prime. There was a mock-up office, that seemed like it had once been decorated to look very old and dingy. It looked like it had once used salvaged, derelict equipment from older pizzerias. Clunky monitors, dusty keyboards, bent filing cabinets,and a scratched desk had been shoved into the room. It seemed like the surfaces were once covered with piles of paper, wadded-up trash, paper cups, and acrooked old fan that seemed like it would've squeaked as it ran. There was barely anything of note in the cabinets, although there was a file or two. Toy Chica and Jason continued to explore the remains of the building, barely finding anything. The air was crisp and cool, musty and heavy with some odd sense of unexplainable fear. There was a silence that surrounded Toy Chica and Jason in the ruins of Fazbear's fright. Weirdly, the silence seemed to move around them like a living, breathing entity. It seemed to have layers, nuances that contained information he didn't understand. No, not just information. Threats. The silence felt like a threat, like a promise of something unpleasant to be found. There was no proper way to describe everything, other than derelict and baren, an echo of the past that was dying down. Before Jason and Toy Chica called it quits, Jason leaned against the wall, only for it to creak like a door.

"Woah!" Jason shouted as he suddenly fell onto his back with a loud, slightly echoey thud. Toy Chica and Jason looked into the room to find that it was an office, the real office, almost perfectly preserved from the fire. Inside was a cheap, wobbly desk chair in front of a bank ofmonitors. There were filing cabinets stacked to the walls, and another massive ventilation shaft. The office they had found was one of those aspects of Fazbear's history—the place where hapless security guards managed to miss seeing the tragedy as it unfolded so many years ago. Toy Chica and Jason couldn't believe their eyes as they stared into the old office.

"How could those people who salvaged things from the Fire miss this?" Jason and Toy Chica thought as they quickly grabbed everything of value, even grabbing old training tapes and phone calls off of the phone's cassette tapes and placing them into a bag along with documents and pictures.

"This is incredible..." Toy Chica said, amazed as she looked through one of the cabinets, finding some old Fazbear memorabilia, even finding a poster for Fredbear's Family diner, and a newspaper with Henry Emily and William Afton in it. Jason looked at the newspaper article. He could just barely read it given how old it was.

HERE IT IS:
Two Business Partners start up a restaurant!
William Afton and Henry Emily, two proud fathers, have finally put their minds together to create a brand-new restaurant.
Come on down and Visit Fredbear's Family Diner and meet our Animatronic Characters.
Eat some great food and meet the great minds behind this fantastical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life~!

Toy Chica and Jason noticed the names on the newspaper.

"Hey," Toy Chica said, "Didn't you say that there was a house that was owned by Henry Emily?"
"Yeah," Jason said, "just on the edge of Hurricane, why?"
"We should look there," Toy Chica replied, "Surely one of the Founders of the Company that Made me would have something." Jason nodded as him and Toy Chica left the building's ruins, only to be stopped by the sound of people... security guards. Toy Chica and Jason began to run, managing to hurry through the fence, get to the car, and drive away. The Security Guards heard the engine start up and ran to check, only to see the car drive away. Jason and Toy Chica continued on, Jason behind the wheel of his car as he drove for a while. Snow was falling the same as it had the previous night as Jason drove with Toy Chica, until they eventually reached the abandoned house. Jason got out of the Car, followed by Toy Chica. They slowly walked up to the abandoned house, and Jason pulled a lock-pick from his back pocket, using it to open the door to the house. The house loomed up before the duo, its dark outline helping it blend into the night. Jason and Toy Chica slowly and carefully climbed the steps slowly, taking in the peeling paint. The third stair had a loose board, and the rosebushes had taken over one side of the porch, their thorns biting hungrily into the wood. The door was surprisingly unlocked, and it opened easily, and Charlie looked around. Inside of the house was dark, Toy Chica handed Jason his flashlight as he looked inside of the room. In the main entrance of the building, the stairs stretched straight up in front them, but they did not move directly to them. Instead, they started by going to the living room, where all the furniture was still in place. Weirdly enough, the House was a bit too large for the furniture that was in it. Things were spread out too widely in order to fill the space: The coffee table was too far from the couch to reach, the easy chair too far across the room to carry on a conversation. There was a dark stain in the wooden floorboards near the center of the room. Jason and Toy Chica, for some unknown reason, stepped around it quickly and went to the kitchen, where the cupboards held only a few pots, pans, and dishes. It seemed that the unnecessary enormity of the house was a sort of apology, the attempt of a man who had lost so much to give a child he had what he could, as if he'd always had a way of overdoing whatever he did. Afterward, Jason and Toy Chica mounted the stairs, heading to an old bedroom. The door was partially cracked, and Toy Chica opened it, and her and Jason went in. Like the rest of the house, the bedroom was seemingly, for the most part, untouched. The walls were pale pink, and the ceiling, which sloped dramatically on one side to follow the line of the roof, was painted to match. An old bed stood against the wall beneath a large window; it's old mattress was still intact, though the sheets were gone. The window was cracked slightly, rotting, lace curtains layed gently against it. There was a dark water stain in the paint beneath the window where the weather had gotten in over the years, betraying the house's neglect. There was an old, purple-blue rabbit sat in a white wicker chair in the far corner of the room. Toy Chica curiously pushed a button beside the old bed. It gave way stiffly, but nothing happened. She pushed it again, holding it down longer, and this time, across the room and with the weary creak of metal on metal, the unicorn began to move. The unicorn was made of metal and had been painted glossy white. He trundled around the room on a circular track, bobbing his head stiffly up and down. The track squealed as The Unicorn, which looked like it would have, for some reason, been named Stanley, rounded the corner and came to a stop beside the bed. Jason knelt beside him on the floor and patted his flank. His glossy paint was chipped and peeling, and his face had given over to rust. His eyes were lively, gazing out of the decay.

"This thing needs a new paint job..." Jason thought to himself. The unicorn stared ahead, unresponsive. At the foot of the bed, there was a wheel, made of patched-together metal. Jason turned it, and it stuck for a moment, then gave way, rotating as it seemingly once always did, and across the room the smallest closet door swung open. Out sailed a doll on her track, a child-size doll bearing a teacup and saucer in her tiny hands like an offering. The doll's plaid dress was still crisp, and her patent leather shoes still shone; perhaps the closet had protected her from the damage of the damp. As the wheel unwound, Ella retreated to the closet again, the door closing behind her, before Toy Chica and Jason followed. There were closets that had been built to align with the slant of the ceiling, and there were three of them. The Doll looked like it lived in the short one, which was about three and a half feet tall. Next to it was one a foot or so taller, and a third, closest to the bedroom door, was the same height as the rest of the room.

"Why would someone have three closets?" Jason asked in his head as Toy Chica examined the room. Toy Chica tried to the door to the middle closet, but the knob stopped with a jolt: It was locked. She rattled it a few times but gave up without much conviction. She stayed crouched low to the floor and glanced up at the tallest closet, the door was wide open. As Toy Chica moved to stand, she noticed something shiny, half-hidden under the rim of the locked middle door. She leaned forward to pick it up. It looked like a broken-off piece of a circuit board. She smiled slightly. Nuts, bolts, scraps, and parts had turned up all over the place. Finally, Jason crossed the room and picked up the Rabbit. It's back had not faded in the sun like the front of his body, and it was a rich, dark purple. Jason pressed the button at the base of his neck, but he, the rabbit, remained lifeless. His fur was threadbare, one ear hanging loose by a single rotting thread, and through the hole she could see the green plastic of his circuit board. Jason held his breath, listening fearfully for something.

"I—ou—lie—" the rabbit said with a barely audible halting noise, and Jason then set him down, his face hot, and chest pinched tight. He had not really expected to hear anything. Jason and Toy Chica looked around the room. Toy Chica went to the bed and set Stanley moving on his track again. Then, Jason and Toy Chica left, closing the door behind them carefully before the little unicorn came to a halt. They traversed the short hall to the other bedroom. They entered the room, and they found a shelf with books and documents on it. Jason opened up his back pack and placed them all inside.

"Sorry Mr. Emily," Jason whispered calmly, "but we really need these..." The duo went out the back door to the driveway and stopped in front of the garage that looked like, once, it had been a workshop. Half-buried in the gravel a few feet away was a piece of metal, and Jason went to pick it up. It was jointed in the middle, and he held it in his hands, smiling a little as he bent it back and forth.

"An elbow joint," Jason thought to himself. He glanced behind himself, feeling exposed. She looked down, and her gaze fixed on something: three widely spaced grooves in the ground. Toy Chica walked over and knelt, thoughtful, and ran her finger over one of them. The gravel was scattered away, the marks worn heavily into the dirt. A camera tripod of some sort? It was the first unfamiliar thing the duo had seen relative to everything else. The door to the workshop was closed, and Jason and Toy Chica just simply turned back to go to their car. They got in and drove past Circus Baby's Diner, heading to the abandoned warehouse they called home, ready to make sense of all of the things they had found.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210 4 7
"Evil. Malfunctioning. Haunted. Junk. That's what they called me. The children loved me, but that didn't matter to them, did it? I only wanted to sca...
71K 2.3K 21
*Gender Neutral Serial Designation N Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Utopia; (n.) an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect...
152K 7.2K 39
(( This is the 2nd book of 'The Cold Hearted Animatronic' series and if you haven't read then I suggest you to read it first before you read this bec...
93 3 3
Michael Afton was the son of William Afton, a man who brought the world the wonderful world Of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza along with Fredbear&Friends...