π‡π€π‹π‹π„π˜'𝐒 π‚πŽπŒπ„π“, b...

By -vxnilla

κ’° 🌌 κ’±Ψ˜ ࿐ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ evangeline is pushed further into the spotlight wh... More

π’‰π’‚π’π’π’†π’š'𝒔 π’„π’π’Žπ’†π’•
01. nate is dyslexic
02. the interview
03. embarrassing
05. controversial rankings
06. invitation
07. thanksgiving call
08. fighting over sza
09. premiere day
10. hung out with a boy
11. movie night
12. friends is in italics
13. math class guy lore
014. my favorite insane girl
015. delicate
016. stubborn & in denial
017. pretty empty love life
018. make it awkward
019. the podcast episode
020. slut!
021. war is over
022. surprise surprise
023. new year's eve
024. favoritism
025. bad
026. happy valenbirthday
027. the idgaf war
028. the bravangeline nation groupchat
029. evangeline's realization
030. the other point of view
031. confessions
032. us again
033. we are so up
034. night at the martinez household
035. come and get your love
036. prom?

04. stalking on imdb

6K 187 294
By -vxnilla

..⃗. 🌌 •̩̩͙·˚ ➷̈
𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗬'𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧  ━━━━  𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖫𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖮𝖭 𝖨𝖬𝖣𝖡  ) *:・゚

●○

○●

liked by bradynoon and 483,623 others

evangelinemartinez those rare freezing days in LA @aritzia ❄️🎄☃️

view all comments

username  girl ik this is an ad bc in what world do u need that kind of jacket in los angeles 😭😭😭

username life's so unfair

username face card never declines

username drop the makeup tut NOW

username u guys think she's seen the edits of her and that brady kid all over tiktok 😭?

username GET THAT BAG!

dylan.martinez guys she forced me against my will to take these photos for her 😞😞😞
evangelinemartinez womp womp!

_xochitl.gomez ur so perfect
evangelinemartinez HELLO???? LOOK AT U????

username jaw is on the floor rn

username THOUGHTS ON BRADY NOON

username no wonder this girl is brady's celeb crush she's mine now too 🤗

username why is brady always lurking in the likes but never commenting 😞 shoot ur shot

username who is brady and why is everyone talking abt him

username so pretty

natemitch ik somebody who can keep you warm 😊 ***** ****
evangelinemartinez leave
evangelinemartinez i actually hate u so bad
evangelinemartinez this is insane
natemitch DAMN ALL I SAID WAS 1 THING 🙄

_xochitl.gomez i agree w nate's comment!
evangelinemartinez xochitl.

it was pitch black in the martinez girl's bedroom except for her laptop screen and xochitl's phone screen that illuminated their faces. they were both on eva's bed as xochitl was mindlessly scrolling on tiktok, occasionally reposting edits that fans made or videos that she found funny. as for eva, she was stressing out about an essay that she had to write for school. she stared at the word document in front of her that only had five sentences typed out. she's been staring at the screen for 10 minutes now. and like a maniac, she had her brightness almost all the way up.

evangeline buried her face in her hands as she had no idea what to write next and groaned. xochitl took her eyes off from her phone to look at her best friend, "you okay?"

"i'm gonna kill myself. why did i think signing up for AP lang was a good idea?" evangeline complained about her english class. "i hate writing argumentative essays."

xochitl patted her head, which caused evangeline to uncover her face and glare at her. xochitl only sent her a smile and eva turned back to her screen and sighed.

"when is that even due?" xochitl asked.

"tomorrow at 7 am."

"do you wanna take a break?"

evangeline immediately shut her laptop. that was all she needed to hear. she placed her device on her nightstand and leaned over to turn her bedside lamp on. "okay, what should we do?"

xochitl giggled, "you put that laptop away real quick."

"i'm so tired of doing homework." eva shook her head.

"uhhh," xochitl thought about what they could do, "do you wanna go live on my account?"

evangeline nodded excitedly. she always loved going on live, whether it was by herself or with her friends. she loved interacting with fans and getting to know them better as they also got to know her better. it was like a little facetime call.

this wasn't the first time the two girls had gone live together before. they knew the drill. the two girls moved from their spots on the bed and to the floor. xochitl got the live ready and propped her phone up on the dresser in front of them. they both waited for people to join and for comments to roll in.

"hi guys!" xochitl smiled and waved.

evangeline rested her head on xochitl's shoulder as they both watched comments being sent in and read a few of them in their heads. "eva doesn't wanna do her homework, so here we are."

evangeline lifted her head to stare at her friend, "hey, i did a good amount of it. i just don't wanna do that essay."

username help she's so real for that

username MY GIRLS

"comment some things you guys want us to talk about." eva suggested.

username school!

username why don't u post on ur spam anymore?

"i'm trying to post on my spam, i swear." eva answered after reading the last comment. "i just don't have anything spam-worthy, but when i do trust that i'll be posting."

"nah, she's just lazy." xochitl teased her, earning a (gentle) hit on the arm from eva.

username who's ur celebrity crush?

xochitl read one of the comments and showed it to evangeline. she then grinned at her and said, "you have the opportunity to do the funniest thing right now."

evangeline laughed, "no, i don't wanna do that. that makes me nervous."

username BYE IK THEYRE TALKING ABT
BRADY

username eva do u know brady?

username eva and brady would be so cute

username GUYS WHO IS BRADY

username xochitl should set eva and brady up tbh

xochitl started to giggle over the comment section. she even went out of frame so she could laugh as evangeline watched her with a faint smile on her face. evangeline tucked her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them as she laid her head down. xochitl came back into the frame. "the people want to know, eva. you can't keep avoiding the topic. do you know brady?"

"i regret going live." she nervously laughed. she genuinely didn't think that brady noon would be all that the comment section would be talking about.

"what are your thoughts on brady noon?" xochitl read a comment out loud. "me and him are like..." she crossed her index and middle fingers together. "that's the bff right there."

username HELP EVA BEING CURLED UP INTO
A BALL 😭😭😭

evangeline picked her head up to look at xochitl and chuckled at her response. xochitl looked at her back and asked, "what about you, eva? what are your thoughts on brady noon?"

now, it was evangeline's turn to hide herself by going out of frame. viewers could hear her giggle anxiously before returning back to her original sitting position with her arms wrapped around her knees. "umm..." she started. "he seems cool." she awkwardly answered.

"is that it?" xochitl asked.

"um," eva thought of what to say, "i did watch good boys a few years ago and yesterday, i found out that he played one of the kids in that movie, so... it's a good movie though, i liked it."

"how'd you find that out?"

evangeline sheepishly looked at her best friend while trying to suppress her laughter, "i stalked him on imdb." she shyly admitted. xochitl was practically cackling. she didn't expect her to say that or admit it out loud, especially while on a livestream.

username LMFAOOO I LOVE U EVA

username STALKING HIM ON IMDB 😭😭

username has she seen the edits how does she know about brady

evangeline had read the last comment. "xochitl sent me a tiktok of him saying i was his celebrity crush and ever since then she'd occasionally send me the edits. so, yes, i've seen them. don't think that i haven't seen every edit you guys have made of me." she replied as xochitl started to regain her composure.

"sorry brady." xochitl shrugged with a cheeky smile.

bradynoon it's ok xochitl

username HELPPP HAS HE BEEN WATCHING
THE WHOLE TIME

both girls laid their eyes on brady's comment at the exact same time. in perfect synchronization, the girls' eyes widened, they looked at each other with their mouths falling agape, and started laughing. xochitl was so entertained by this, she started hitting evangeline's arm as she leaned onto her.

"HI BRADY!" xochitl almost yelled in excitement. "have you been watching the whole thing?"

username PLS ADD BRADY TO THE LIVE

bradynoon yes 😭

bradynoon glad that you enjoyed good boys evangeline

as xochitl's infectious laughter continued, she wrapped her arms around evangeline who was actively attempting to hide herself. "brady, request to be in the live!" she exclaimed.

she leaned over eva to grab her phone and successfully added brady to the livestream. when his screen loaded below eva and xochitl, brady's cheeks were completely flushed and a smile adorned his face. he placed his phone on his desktop, the bright screen serving as a light source in his dark bedroom. "what's up, guys?" he was so nervous.

"sup brady!" xochitl smiled. she looked down at eva who was still buried into her side, "say hi, eva."

she finally lifted her head up and pressed her lips together as she waved at the phone that was in xochitl's hand. xochitl placed the phone back at its spot in front of the dresser. "why are the two of you being so shy and awkward? what's wrong with you guys?"

"it's always awkward meeting new people, y'know?" brady answered while exiting out of a few tabs from his computer. he returned his attention back to his phone.

"did you watch the new ninja turtles movie?" xochitl asked evangeline. she glanced around her room and scratched her head with her index finger.

"no..."

"but you saw he was in it, right? since you stalked his imdb?" xochitl questioned, making evangeline chuckle.

"don't bring that up."

"you literally admitted it on live while he was watching." xochitl turned to her phone. "brady, do you rock with women who stalk you on imdb?" she asked, jokingly.

he nodded his head, "oh yeah. chances are that i have also stalked them on imdb."

"are you implying that you stalked me on imdb?" evangeline asked.

brady could feel his body temperature shoot up at the fact that evangeline was talking to him. "uhh, maybe."

"why were you stalking her on imdb?" xochitl asked.

"why was she stalking me on imdb?" brady countered.

"i had to see who my number 1 fan was, obviously." evangeline rolled her eyes as a joke.

brady laughed, "oh so you don't remember me from the barbie premiere?"

"the way you didn't even deny that you're her number one fan is crazy." xochitl commented.

"i mean, i didn't before, but now i do." evangeline countered, both her and brady ignoring what xochitl had just said. "xochitl introduced us at the afterparty and i said hi to you before i left to take pictures with the cast. wait, in the turtles movie, you played the blue one, right?"

it was silent for a moment before xochitl and brady started laughing. "i played the red one." he corrected.

"oh!" evangeline stared at the camera and let out a fake chuckle in response. "that is my bad. i only said blue because he was my favorite."

"bro doesn't even know the turtle's name and she's calling him her favorite." xochitl giggled, earning a smack on the arm.

"are you trying to tell me that i wasn't your favorite turtle?" brady asked, successfully making evangeline go quiet.

"um, in my defense, i didn't watch your movie yet so i don't know if your turtle would be my favorite."

"girl, watch the movie like right now. it's good." xochitl nodded.

"what xo said." he agreed.

evangeline's head turned around to her bedroom door when she heard the sound of keys and the front door opening and closing. she immediately turned back around to xochitl with widened eyes and grabbed onto her arm. "i told my mom i'd be done with my homework by the time she got home. she just came home, like i heard the door."

xochitl threw her head back and started laughing.

brady smiled at the girls, "you didn't finish your homework?"

"no! i was doing an essay before xochitl asked if i wanted to go on live." eva's hand covered her mouth to prevent laughing at her own misfortune.

xochitl grabbed her phone and lifted it up to a higher angle. this new view displayed xochitl's beautiful, big smile and also the sheer panic that was so evident in evangeline's eyes. xochitl waved at the camera. "okay, guys. i think we're gonna end the live now before eva's mom gets mad at her for not finishing her homework when she said she would!"

evangeline took xochitl's phone from her hand, "alright. bye, brady, thanks for talking. i'll watch your ninja turtles movie, trust. just give me, like, a week."

"bet. bye, eva. good luck with your homework."

"okay, bye guys. xo and i love you, and remember: always do your homework!"

one last giggle came out of xochitl and eva's mouths before the live ended.

evangeline jumped back onto her bed and opened up her laptop to be greeted with the dreadful essay from earlier. she hoped to at least look like she was hard at work the entire night by the time her mom came upstairs to check on her.

ANGIE'S NOTES☺︎
i did not keep up the streak..... sorry guys
BUT HERES A LONG CHAPTER TO MAKE UP
FOR IT 🙏🙏🙏
funnily enough, i'm updating so i can avoid doing my
hw 🤗🤗🤗

also 2k reads in such a short amount of time is so
insane ty guys so much 🫶🫶🫶🫶 ur comments
make me laugh & giggle
BYE I LOVE U HAVE A GREAT DAY 🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 90 17
When Olive SaldaΓ±a gets casted in a movie with most of her friends and a boy she develops a crush on, will it work out or end in tears?
52.2K 1.2K 27
i want a love like ive seen in the movies. IN WHICH, CLOVER FANG GETS NOTICED BY HER CELEBRITY CRUSH AND DEALS WITH ALL THAT COMES...
314K 4.3K 47
you've got my devotion, but man i can hate you sometimes cory wilson x oc completed - 09/07/19 Β©BRITFICS