My Love My Hero - WYB

By klare_zhan

My Love My Hero - Yizhan 💚💛❤️ More

My Love My Hero
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Last Chapter

Chapter Fifteen

1K 59 7
By klare_zhan

Zhan landed on the floor. He looked up Alen in horror as his hand felt his cheek. Immediately stood up when Alen stepped closer.

"Pretended you're modest and don't want premarital sex, then you're just looking for money!" Alen snorts.

"A-Alen..."

"You went with WYB because he's rich!"

"I-I love... I lHeShe couldn't believe Alen was this kind of man, he was once associated with. And he couldn't believe that Alen could hurt him.

Alen face darkened even more. "Love? My ass! And to think I'm almost crazy always begging you to come with me to the motel. How much did WYB pay you, Zhan?"

"A-Alen... please. Yibo didn't pay me..." Zhan trailed off as Alen stepped closer. He was afraid of Alen's now. He was about to run when Alen grabbed his arm.

Zhan fell on the sofa and was speechless. He couldn't bring himself to shout coz he doesn't want to embarrass Yibo in the neighbourhood.

"Y-you're hurting me, Alen!"

"You're a whore, Zhan! A whore. Do you understand? And now you'll be mine whether you want it or not. You'll pay for the hardships you put me through. And I don't really mind if it was after WYB. Tomorrow I'm going to make fun of my boss because I touch what is his." Alen let out a laugh and bent down and hugged Zhan.

"You don't know what you're talking about. Please, let me go," Zhan begged as he struggled.

"After I'm done with you, Zhan." He was about to open the zipper of his pants when Zhan struggled and pushed Alen hard.

Zhan was about to run for the door but Alen quickly grabbed one of his arms and violently pushed him back to the sofa.

"Where are you going?"

"Let go of me!"

Alen gave him a grin. "Don't worry, Zhan. It's only for a moment. Also, you're not a virgin anymore, why do you have to refuse. Didn't you sell your virginity to WYB?"

"I'm begging you, Alen. Stop this. Yibo and I don't have that kind of relationship. He doesn't mess with me!"

Alen let out a mocking laugh. "You want me to believe that, huh, Zhan?"

"B-because that's the truth!"

Alen reached Zhan's face and his fingers almost buried in his cheek. "Really? Am I really that stupid in your eyes to think I would believe that? This entire compound belongs to the Wangs, and this unit belongs to him. He let you live here, and you say he doesn't touch you!"

Zhan was too shocked to understand what Alen was saying that Yibo owned the place where he lived. He shook his face because he was in pain. Alen let him go.

"And if I were you, stop refusing and just enjoy what we're going to do." Alen opened the zipper of the pants again with one hand. Zhan also tried to break free from Alen.

Zhan was about to run again was stopped by Alen again. He grabbed his hair and pulled him back. Zhan lost his balance and fell down. His head hit the corner of the middle table. Zhan couldn't let out a scream because his vision darkened for a moment.

"I told you that you will only get hurt if you fight," said Alen. "Would you rather be hurt than enjoy what I'm going to do to you?"

His eyebrows frowned because Zhan's eyes remained tightly closed. Alen bent down and picked him up and laid him on the sofa.

"If you pass out it's your fault. It's better because I won't be difficult for me." Alen let out a grin and looked at Zhan with full of lust. Alen violently lifted Zhan shirt.

❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️

Outside, Zhao Liying was surprised by the car's horn from behind. It's Yibo.

"Shit!" She looked around inside the compound. "Where are you, Alen?"

From the rearview mirror, she saw Yibo get off. He walked towards her. He bent down and knocked on the windshield of her car. She was forced to put it down.

"Why are you here, Zhao Liying?"

She gave Yibo a worried smile. "Ah, eh— Alen asked me to accompany him here."

"Alen!"

Zhao Liying became nervous at Yibo's face. Tried to calm herself down and shrugged her shoulders.

"Alen said Zhan asked him to come here. I can't believe that Zhan lives in this compound, eh. And those two are lovers, aren't they?"

Yibo's face darkened completely. The anger that had been in his chest this morning seemed to burn even more. Eyes narrowed and he quickly stepped towards the gate. The car was left outside, and the guard's greeting was ignored.

Zhao Liying smiled despite being very nervous. Everything goes according to her plan. Even faster that she expected.

❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️

Alen already unbutton Zhan's poloshirt and he was about to work on Zhan's pants when the door violently opened. That's the scene caught by Yibo.

Alen turned to the door. And when he saw Yibo, he stood up very quickly. Hastily zipped his pants. On the sofa, Zhan is gradually regaining consciousness.

"WYB-S-sir..." Alen face almost lost color in front of his boss.

"Get out of my house, Alen," ordered Yibo without raising his voice. But his eyes are just in one line and the muscles in his face move in rage.

"Z-Zhan and I are lovers, Sir." Between the fear Alen still managed to reason.

"Get out!" It was only a matter of time before Yibo kill the man.

Alen almost ran to the door. Yibo gently closed the door and turned to Zhan who was still lying on the sofa. Yibo approached Zhan and grabbed him by both shoulders and violently lifted him up.

"Why, Zhan?" Yibo speak between chattering jaws. "Why?"

"Oh, Yibo?" Zhan, when he recognized the person in front of him, burst into tears and hugged Yibo tightly.

But Yibo violently pushed him away. "I didn't think you could do it. Think I almost believe everything you tell me! And here, in my own house!"

"Y-Yibo?"

"No wonder you were comparing me with Alen," Yibo said furiously.

"What you two plans for me, Zhan? My money?" Yibo was panting with rage. "You don't want to accept money from me. You want to make me believe that you are innocent and naive. You bitch!"

Zhan, who was barely recovering from the shock and consciousness, widened his eyes just staring at Yibo. Can't even speak. Tears began to well up in his eyes.

"You want my money and sex from Alen?" Yibo screamed at him. Yibo stood up and held him tightly by the arm and stood him up. "I'll give you both, Zhan." Yibo almost dragged Zhan into the room.

"N-no..."

"No?" Yibo mocked furiously. "I'll give you what you want. Money and sex. And then you tell me who's better between me and your boyfriend!"

Zhan almost tripped when he tripped on the rug. But Yibo dragged him into the room, and he was laid on the bed while Yibo removed his clothes.

Zhan didn't know what to feel at what is happening. He grimaced because part of his head that hit the corner of the table tingled and his cheek that Alen slapped also hurts. And he watched in horror as Yibo undressed in front of him.

"The game is over, Zhan. Just this morning at the office I knew the game you two were playing. So there's no need to give me that shock and scared look!" Yibo gritted his teeth angrily. Just threw the polo shirt and necktie on the floor. "After this, there is no point of comparison between me and Alen. And you still have money!"

If Zhan's sees Yibo undressing, no one can tell. He was so shocked, from one man to another. Everyone has the same desire—to possess his body.

The only difference is that he loves Yibo. And that thought was the only thing he was trying to force into his terrified mind. He loves Yibo, and no matter what happens, this man will be the first to claim his body.

Zhan was numb when Yibo sit next to him and gradually removed all his clothes from his body. Even if he wanted to struggle, he knew he can't do nothing and he sees the anger in Yibo's eyes.

And when Yibo removed the last cloth covering his body, Zhan tried not to feel anything. He didn't want to hate this man. He loved him so much. Even the shame of exposing his body completely is something he doesn't want to think about anymore.

Zhan closed his eyes tightly. Endured the embarrassment and endured the pain on his head and the pain in his heart.

Yibo was stunned for a moment when he saw Zhan's nakedness. Despite the anger and rebellion of emotions, he could not contain the intense admiration. Zhan was so beautiful!

With a fine complexion that is evenly colored. Firm chest that seems to tempt him to kiss and touch. Zhan's small waist that could fit in his hands. Cat hairs from the Zhan's navel making their way down that make Yibo's mind insane. And the rounded thighs and soft curls above it seems to be inviting and waiting to be possessed.

Yibo's intense anger was replaced by intense desire. His loins began to ache that if he didn't control himself, he would claim Zhan insolently. But isn't that what he wants to do right now? His emotions in violent confusions. From anger and desire and back to anger again when he thought about the scene he saw when he came.

He violently grabbed and lifted Zhan's head and kissed him with a strong kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 17.6K 54
YiZhan Fanfiction ❤
126K 7.2K 20
A dare which change the life Xiao Zhan.. And Wang Yibo will do anything to protect his lover Xiao Zhan... Top Yibo Bottom zhan
60.3K 3K 43
The Blue-Eyed Devil - Yizhan 💚💛❤️
20K 705 14
just letting every characters watch MDZS let everyone know how innocent our Wei ying was and ofcourse the legendary love story of yilling patriarch...