Ninjago: Darkness within 2

By Peachycream23766

After Anna and the Ninja defeat the devourer, they start to train Lloyd. However, they encounter problems as... More

Chapter 19: Darkness Shall Rise
Chapter 20: YOUR FIRED!
Chapter 21: Pirate vs Ninja
Chapter 22: Rebirth Of Captain Soto
Chapter 23: Facing Pirates
Chapter 24: Double Trouble
Chapter 25: Double Trouble 2
Chapter 26: Child's Play
Chapter 27: Doomsday Comic
Chapter 28: Goodbye childhood
Chapter 29: Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Chapter 30: Back To The Past
Chapter 31: Past vs Present
Chapter 32: The Stone army
Chapter 34: The Day Ninjago Stood Still.
Chapter 35: Waking Stone
Chapter 36: The Last Voyage
Chapter 37: The Storm
Chapter 38: The Island
Chapter 39: The Island Of Darkness
Chapter 40: The Temple Of Light
Chapter 41: The Last Hope
Chapter 42: Launching Missiles
Chapter 43: Return Of The Overlord
Chapter 45: RISE OF THE SPINJITZU MASTER
Author's Note

Chapter 33: Paper Beats Rock!

111 4 0
By Peachycream23766

Misako: The Stone Warrior.

Jay: Like what you were talking about!!

Anna: I thought you said they were dead?!

Misako: I recently found one that the sinkhole

Zane: The Devourer's venom has awakened him!

Cole: Oh, great! Kai, take care of him.

Kai: Um, me? 

Cole: Who else is named Kai here?!

Kai: Okay, blockhead. Take this! (He charges at the Warrior and His sword breaks from the impact.) Well, in my mind's eye, I saw that playing out entirely differently. (The Warrior picks Kai from the leg.) Whoa!

Misako: The Overlord created his Stone Army from an indestructible material only found on the Dark Island.

Kai: Ah, great. You could've mentioned that earlier. (It then threw him away. Kai crashes into a vase therefore breaking it.)

Wu: Lloyd, use your powers.

(He does so, and the Warrior is knocked back. The ninja cheer, but it wasn't damaged.)

Cole: Wait a minute. How are we supposed to destroy this thing?

Misako: You can't.

(The Warrior starts breaking the door. Anna shot her magic at it, but her plan backfired and the Warrior got bigger.)

Jay: Aaahh! YOU MADE IT WORSE!

Anna: It just-

Zane: Everyone attacks!

(Everyone but Misako got ready and charged at the Warrior, Cole was kicked back, Anna was shoved to the wall, and Jay was nearly stepped on, luckily for him, he got out of that situation.)

Jay: Hehe, easy big guy, maybe this is a sign you need to lose a few pounds, hehe. (The Warrior pushes him back and he almost falls into the Hole. Wu extended his Nin-Jô for him to grab.) Close call!

(The Team is thrown out of the room. Misako groans.)

Cole: Ah! This is gonna be much harder than a bunch of bobbleheads, fellas.

Jay: Yeah, well, then it's a good thing we're in a museum.

Misako: Why is that?

Jay: 'Cause we're all about to become history! RUN!!!!!

(The team is getting chased by the Warrior.)

Lloyd: The guy's got a pair of sneakers on him. Pick up the pace, go, go, go!

(They made it to an open room.)

Anna: Over there (She points a the stairs.) QUICK!

Jay: He's Gaining on us!!

Kai: Oh, man. He's pretty fast for a big guy!

(Entering a new room, The ninja close the doors but the Warrior is slowly breaking it.)

Anna: What are we gonna do?!

Cole: This thing is unstoppable!

Zane: Indestructible, to be precise.

Kai: That door ain't gonna hold him forever.

Jay: Then let's settle this like men (Anna glares at him) Adults!. With Rock, Paper, Clamp. Loser has to face him, so the rest can escape. (Everyone, including Lloyd, joins.) Nu-uh, 

Anna: Not you, Lloyd.

Kai: (Sighs) On three. One, two—

Lloyd: Wait a minute, that's it!

Wu: What's "it?"

Lloyd: If you guys can keep him busy, I think I know how to stop him.

Cole: I say we give the him a shot.

Jay: You're just saying that 'cause you're too afraid to face him.

Cole: Do you wanna face it?

Jay: I say we give the kid a shot.

Lloyd: Anna, I might need some help.(Anna nods.)

(Lloyd and Anna goes through an air vent.)

Misako: Be careful, And good luck.

Lloyd: Thanks, mom.

Misako: I can't believe that's Lord Garmadon's son.

Wu: Don't forget, he's yours too.

Misako: Hm. He's had a good teacher.

Wu: (Referring to the ninja) You mean "teachers."

-

(After getting out of the air vent, Anna said.)

Anna: What's the plan?

Lloyd: Just follow me. (they reached the sinkhole exhibit.)

Anna: Why are we here?

Lloyd: Tell me, Does paper beat rock?

-

(Garmadon finds himself on an island other than Ninjago.)

Overlord: Ah, I've been waiting for you.

Garmadon: (Gasps) Who are you? Where are you? What is this place? Where am I? This isn't Ninjago.

Overlord (Sinisterly): It is the place you were always meant to find. Destiny brought you here.

Garmadon: This...this is the Dark Island! The one mentioned in Captain Soto's log! But, who are you?

Overlord: I go by many names, but you may call me "Overlord."

Garmadon: I...I order you to give me the power to defeat the ninja. Give me the power to turn Ninjago into my own image! (The Overlord laughs at him.) Why do you laugh at me?

Overlord: Soon, you will have everything you desire, but first, there is something you must do for me.

Garmadon: And what would that be?

(Back at the Museum, The ninja are trying to distract the Warrior.) 

Zane: Ready (The Warrior breaks the door and enters the room confused.) Set. (It goes to the center.) Now!!

(Cole cuts some ropes, making a skeleton model fall on it.)

Jay: Whoa! Direct hit! Haha!

Kai: All right!

Cole: Hey-hey! Did we get him?

(The Giant Stone Warrior emerges from the debris.)

Kai: He's still here!

Zane: You think their ready with Lloyd's plan?

Cole: I hope so!

-

(They run away.)

Misako: (Trips) Ah! I may not be a ninja, but I can look after myself. (She slides down a banner, instructing everyone else to do the same. She hides behind a pillar, but the Warrior sees her.)

Lloyd: Over here!

Misako: Lloyd! (She runs to him.)

Lloyd: Shh. Hey, loser! Paper beats rock! (As it angrily runs towards him, he grabs his mother out of the way. The Warrior stumbles, from behind a pillar Anna kicks it and the Warrior falls through the floor, revealing the bottomless pit.)

Misako: Of course, the bottomless pit. I'm so proud of you. I feel like the balance has brought us together.

Wu: Stay with us. Help us fight the good fight.

Misako: If that's okay with my son.

Lloyd: Hey. The more, the merrier.

-

(At the Dark Island, the Overlord is leading Garmadon somewhere.)

Garmadon: (Grunting) How much further?

Overlord: Until I say so. You do want to turn all of Ninjago into your image, right?

Garmadon: Of course, it's all I've ever wanted! (He comes across a boulder with four handles.) Four hands. Is that a coincidence?

Overlord: I told you, it is destiny.

Garmadon: Whatever. (He rotates the switches. The rest of the island emerges from the ocean.)

Overlord: The ultimate battle between good and evil has been foretold. And with your help, we will rule this world!

(Garmadon evilly laughs.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 31 7
(Originally Published On Quotev.com 12/6/20) Once defeated, Garmadon had left the Ninja with an Ominous Warning, "Something is coming" Unfortunately...
58.7K 1.7K 56
Lloyd Garmadon is the only Garmadon child that the ninja know of. Or do they. Hidden among their 5 person group is Lloyds older sister. Y/n Garmadon...
7.6K 85 21
so basically I was wondering what if lloyd chose to go with the first spinjitzu master in season 10 and now there is a darkness coming over ninjago. ...
408 1 4
Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjtizu Master by using the Five Golden Weapons of Spinjtizu; weapons so powerful, no...