Mafia's Sweetheart ✓ || [ JJK...

By yours_tae

A mafia rom-com Jungkook: you aren't Emily...right...? (He asked in stern voice) Yn: But I am the one whom y... More

INTRODUCTION
Part 1
part 2
Part 3
part 4
part 5
Part 6
part 7
part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
New Book & 10k views

The End

8.1K 258 101
By yours_tae

Yn pov

Yn: Miss park yn and you mr..?

??: I am Mr Jeon Jungkook ... nice to meet you miss park....

I was not able to understand or express the emotions that i was going through at that time...

I didn't knew whether i should be happy that the man with whom i feel in love is in front of me ,
Or whether i should be angry at the fact that he divorced me and then meeting me now

Jungkook: i know yn that there are several question going through your mind and I'll answer each one of them.

He said that with sincerity but no words were coming out of my throat as if i wanted to say something but couldn't.

Jungkook: you say that communication is the key so Can we talk..??!

He said in a concern voice or maybe he noticed that my eyes were getting teary because it was too much for me to digest.

Yn : yeah-h sure , say..!!

My voice cracked a bit and i tried my best not to cry..!

Jungkook: let me start from the beginning as you know that i am a mafia , it all started from three months ago.

Jungkook: my rival which was in my capture ran away from me and i was afraid that he would target my wife or do something to my wife. Then i realized that the one whom i married wasn't Emily, my fiance but it was someone else in her place.

I was listening to him carefully, and i thought to ask how he knew that but before i could say something he continued.

Jungkook: i know you might wonder how i knew that from start, actually i saw emily running away from the marriage hall. To be more accurate i saw her silhouette and i wasn't sure that it was Emily cuz she was with a man.

Jungkook: then you came , i was shocked to see you because i thought that Emily ran away but then you took vows.

He was explaining his situation but when he confessed that he saw Emily running away from the marriage hall , at that moment i got another shock..!!

Jungkook: the moment you took vows i understood that you were not Emily.
Yours and Emily voice is different. You have a thin voice and you speak in a slow pace with emphasizing each words but Emily doesn't.

Jungkook: if i say truth ,when we met at that company I too fell for your personality and humour. My dad had already showed me the pic of Emily for marriage and he did introduced her to me.

Jungkook: And that's why , when i met you there at that company i thought to tease you and i did. Everything got messed up there , i used to think you as Emily though i only met with her for once and in that meeting she wasn't that good..
Arggh you know what i meant to say right..?

And that's it , my eyes couldn't hold longer and my tears started to slide down from my eyes to cheek.

In my own misery i forget that he might also have gone through a lot. After listening to him, i realized one thing that somewhere in his mind he knew that Emily and I are two different person.

He must have gone through frustration, confusion and betrayal throught his encounter with either me or Emily.

I hide my face in the palm of my hand as i cried.

I hate the fact that being a psychologist i failed to understand the emotions through which he was going through. How can i be so selfish.?!

Yn: i am sorry. I neglect the fact that in between all these drama you were also the one who suffered along with me.

I expressed myself while crying and sobbing

Jungkook: Its alright sweetheart.

Sweetheart.? I looked at him and he flashed a huge smile towards me which made me chuckled but yeah i was crying along with it.

Jungkook: you don't know that how much I begged your brother to send you here.. ( he said dramatically)

He tried to divert me from my crying and our ongoing topic and I didn't interrupt him.

Yn : that's why he was insisting so much...so he knows your story (i said chuckling)

Jungkook: obviously .. he was ready to throw his hands on me the moment he saw me..

Yn: he's caring.. ( i said smiling)

Jungkook: yeah dangerous too...more than you it took me time to make him understand that why i gave divorced (he said giving looks)

Then he suddenly took the napkin from the table and leaned closer to my face. He then started to wipe off my tears and i let him do that without saying anything.

Jungkook: how can you cry when you know that you have put this eye liner.

Yn: you mean mascara i guess..

I corrected him and he looked at me with his doe eyes.

Jungkook: huh..? Both are different..? ( he asked innocently ) 

Yn: well kind of..

I said and we both laughed.

Jungkook: done..! Now you are looking good otherwise you were looking like a mess due to crying.

Yn: Aish.. Thank you..!

Jungkook: mention not Sweetheart..

He replied being cheesy...!

Yn : what's with this new nickname..?

I asked him casually while wiping off my remaining tears..!

Jungkook: why..? Only you can call me with nickname..!

I laughed at his statement.

Yn: you can, you can..!

Jungkook: so should we start again..? But this time with honesty and trust.

Yn: Aishh you are making me feel overwhelm. Yes , let's start everything from the beginning..!!

We talked for long..looking in each other's eyes...we laughed together.. everything seem like a romantic scene happening in slow motion.. just him and I... then he said

Jungkook: so should we take this further and meet often...? What you say..? (He asked raising his eyebrows)

Yn: why not.. i am down for that..

Jungkook: okay then come on let me drop you.

Yn: sure why not..

Now there's no longer awkwardness between us just a simple feeling of love , ws exchanged our number and decided to meet each other again.

Then afterwards for several months we used to talk, we went on several dates , we talked about ourselves, our past, we shared our funny incidents. He tells me about how he grew up , the environment in which he was brought up... i talked about my life with Jackson...how he cares for me...

I guess these simple feelings are everything for me...

At apartment

Aerum: ahm ahm... so how was your date...? ( she asked basically teasing me)

I couldn't control but i ran and hugged her saying..

Yn: hope i had words to express that....

Jackson: so you again became a lovesick.. ( he said in a done tone)

Yn: yeahh ... dont say that... ( i said annoyingly and they both laughed)

Yn:  And why you guys didn't told me about jungkook being my blind date earlier..?

I asked them.

Jackson: because we knew that you wouldn't have gone to meet him or you would have made some excuse.

Aerum: And main point we wanted to see you like this , Being red and pink but wait your smudged mascara says that you got emotional there..

God , Aerum unnie is such a tease. I was about to say say something but before that they said "Awwwwww " in unsion.

" I m done with you both " I said and ran away from there meanwhile they laughed on my situation

After 8 months

Now i stay at my apartment i moved out from their apartment to give them a bit privacy and Jungkook used to come to my apartment in these months but he never spend a night here.... Gentleman I guess... anyway i love him~~

Today jimin and hana are getting married to each other and they have invited me too.
In these months i have met them also we became like a family along with mr and mrs kim..( Taehyung's wife and him)

Jungkook will be here anytime to pick me up..and i think that he's here i looked from the window only to see his car and then bell ringed

Yn: coming ( i opened the door and called him inside)

Jungkook: woww you looking ethereal sweetheart

Yn: ohh thank you... you're also looking handsome honey...( i said similing)

(Yn in purple gown and jk in black tuxedo)

Jungkook: shall we go ..? ( he asked)

Yn: ahh yess honey.. let's go...

He smiled and kissed my forehead..

We arrived at the function, we both enjoyed there, i was with Aera most of the time and Jungkook was with Taehyung..
We all were spending our quality time there...

Now it was time for bride to throw her bouquet , people says that the the one who'll catch the bouquet will get married soon so each bridesmaid was excited they got gathered in semicircle...meanwhile i was enjoying seeing them

suddenly Aera pushed me towards the centre so that i can go and try to catch the bouquet but I wasn't interested cuz i already have a boyfriend what more i could ask..?

But she and Taehyung was insisting me and I looked at Jungkook, he nodded towards so i went there and stand at last of the all people...there weren't much people..only 7 to 8 were there..

Hana turned around to throw the bouquet but she didn't do it instead she went towards a girl and then suddenly turned towards me and gave me the bouquet, i was confused but then she turned me around.

The moment i turned around i saw Jungkook kneeling down on his one knee with a ring his hand...

Jungkook: sweetheart, i know our story wasn't like a fairytale, we cried, we laughed, we got divorced and we got reunited, all matter is that we are together as a one.
Sweetheart be my holy water and I'll cherish you forever..
So will you marry me and be my Mrs jeon..?

He proposed me , happy tears were flowing through my eyes...i couldn't believe what's happening its like a dream..
I make him stand up and hugged him and said

Yn: yes, I Will honey.

Then he parted away from hug and slide the ring in my finger.. Everybody cheered us..

Then suddenly out of nowhere jimin screamed

Jimin: just kiss her already

He said which made me blushed because in these whole months we never kissed each other on lips so it will gonna be first..

Jungkook: May I ( he asked which flutters my heart)

Yn: You can

That's the moment we kissed each other...

That's our love story that we cherished

No possessiveness
No obsession
No vulgarity
No toxicity

Just pure love
Respect for each

Thats how love should be..its a healthy relationship...

I  found you , without looking
And love you , without trying

In the garden of love, where flowers once wilted,

Misunderstandings sowed seeds of doubt, feelings tilted.

Yet, in the rain of forgiveness, hearts began to mend,

A resilient love story, no beginning, nor end.

Through the storms of confusion, they found clarity,
A dance of understanding, a heartfelt rarity.

In the echoes of apologies and whispers sincere,

They built a bridge of trust, overcoming fear.

Hand in hand, they walked through the shadows,

Past missteps and miscommunication arrows.

With patience as their guide and forgiveness as the key,

They discovered a love deeper than the deepest sea.

Officially signing off from MAFIA'S SWEETHEART

THE END

LIKE , SHARE , COMMENT

Feel free to correct my mistake

SARANGHAE <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 173 29
.............. as every mafia he is not cold but he have some hard time to express his feelings, ............... what happen's when he love his...
38K 2.2K 35
"Why did you make me fall in love again y/n? Why? " "When is it gonna hurt like this? , why did you come into my life, like uninvited? " "Why do I ha...
7K 417 22
"i hate you"..."i hate you too park"... "I miss him"... "is it love ??" "I really love that person with whom I fight like animals".. "distance always...
21.2K 1.1K 27
"I'm not comfortable sharing the same bed with you," the mafia princess said, her voice tinged with anger. "Why? What's wrong with that?" the mafia l...