MONSTER ⋆ interactive oc boo...

By heartsore-

ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ­’ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› 🐍 , bucky posts her original characters for you to view and interact with .ᐟ More

π— π—’π—‘π—¦π—§π—˜π—₯
━━ π—π–Ύπ—‹π–Ίπ—„π—…π–Ύπ—Œ.
━━ π—†π—ˆπ—π–Ίπ—†π—†π–Ύπ–½ 𝗋𝖺𝗒𝗒𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗅-𝗄𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖻.
━━ π–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ— "π—Œπ—ˆπ—…π—Œπ—π—‚π–Όπ–Ύ" π—†π—ˆπ—‡π—π—€π—ˆπ—†π–Ύπ—‹π—’.

━━ 𝗄𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖽𝖺 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖻.

182 7 26
By heartsore-

𝗞𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗗𝗔 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗕.
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗀𝖾𝖽𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝖿𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍.

🥀♥️🎨🎧💋🐈

ılı.lıllılıı.ıllı
ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ...

this is me trying - taylor swift.

2:00 ━━━━❍─────── 3:16

◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

i just wanted you to know,
that this is me trying,
i just wanted you to know,
that this is me trying.

࣪˖ 𖥻 ،، 𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮 . . . 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗯 ˓ ✹ ִֶָ ࣪ 🥀 ⩇⩇

𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖽𝗈 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

❝ i do not feel bonita, i feel stressita. ❞

( trigger warning/s — mentions of parental problems, self-harm and more.
it's not mentioned in detail but it might trigger some. be safe ! )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❪ 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡. ❫

𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 › khalida latib.

𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 / 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲(𝘀) › khals - used by everyone.
› aphrodite - used commonly by people since she's incredibly beautiful.
› hot / hottie - people use this since she is indeed hot.
› siren - people use it since she's incredibly alluring & has an incredibly enticing voice.

𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 / 𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘀 › kha—li—da.
›  khalida.   -   deathless.
›  latib    -   not applicable.

𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲(𝘀) › the aalimah.

𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘀 › human.

𝗮𝗴𝗲 › twenty—three.

𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 › cisfemale.

𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘀 › she / her / hers.

𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 › heterosexual.

𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 › single.

𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 › eleventh july.

𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 › johannesburg, south africa.

*𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 › not applicable.

*𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 › not applicable.

*𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 › not applicable.

𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 › south african.

𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 › south african.

𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 › yip, she got it from madrasah. once you're there, your way of speech changes.

𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 › arabic, english, urdu.

𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 › high.

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻(𝘀) › homeschooled student, full time madrasah student.

𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻(𝘀) › madrasah apa at a darool uloom.

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 › emmarentia, south africa.

𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 › emmarentia, south africa.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❪ 𝗣𝗛𝗬𝗦𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗦. ❫

*𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺 › khalida is an incredibly beautiful woman, no doubt.
she stands at five foot, seven inches and she has porcelain skin. she has mid length dark brown hair with blonde highlights. she's got lean muscled arms, thin, veiny hands with slightly longer nails than average. she possesses soft almond shaped / siren shaped brown eyes with underlying tones of green and long, thick eyelashes, dark brown eyebrows, high cheekbones, sharp jawline, structured nose and pink—hued, smooth, plump kissable full lips. small scars litter her hands, being darker against her fair skin. her stomach is flat, her chest is slightly bigger along with her rear and her thighs are thick, however her legs are long. a single beauty spot adorns her lower right cheek, just above her lip. her collarbones are quite visible along with her shoulder bones and rib cage.

𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 › amber.

𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 › dark brown with blonde highlights, once raven black.

𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗵 › mid back, stops just under her breastbone.

𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲 › between ectomorph & mesomorph.

𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 › five foot, seven inches.

𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 › ninety kgs.

𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴(𝘀) › multiple. maybe ten plus on each ear.

𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘀 › not applicable.

𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘀 › multiple, mainly on her arms, hands & knuckles.

𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 › wears loose fitting clothes, prefers dark clothes.
for madrasah she wears a cloak that's tight on her arms, showcasing her lean muscles and her chest but it's loose from the starting of her rib cage.
she always wears a mid-length black burka accompanied by her nīqab.
mainly wears either a pair of slip on black soviets with rose gold essences which have faded slightly or full black leather boots with a chunky heel which rests just above her ankle.

𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 › the smell of rain and books however it's mixed with her vanilla and orchid perfume.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❪ 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 & 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗘. ❫

𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 › locusts.

𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 › diabetes.
› panic attacks.

𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹  𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 › has changed over the years, currently okay.
› she goes for occasional hospital visits to check on her diabetes and overall health.
› she suffers with panic attacks.
› previously had severe adhd.

𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 › undecided.
› sometimes it's okay and stable, next second she's having a breakdown.

𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝘀 › ninety out of hundred.
› changed over the years.

𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝘀 › ninety out of hundred.
› improved & changed over the years.

𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀 › charming. kind. chilled. positive (mainly). compassionate. understanding. soft—hearted.

𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀 › introverted. closed off. distant. terrible at understanding her feelings. push over.

𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝘁(𝘀) › animals, nature, people in difficultly.

𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 › chaotic good.

𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 › drawing, painting, sewing, calligraphy (mainly arabic), reciting the qur'an,
singing (she only sings mainly arabic nasheeds).

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 › cold, rainy weather, sewing, crafting / building things, reading, being in her room.

𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 › being in the spotlight, hot weather, rude people, islamophobic people, loud noises.

𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝘀 › she bites her lips when in thought, usually flips anything in her hand when in deep thought, licks her lips when nervous.

𝗽𝗲𝘁  𝗽𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀 › walking on grass with socks and it's wet.

𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝘀 › not applicable.

𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝘀 › not applicable.

𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 › not applicable.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❪ 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗘. ❫

𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮𝘀  › the bulldozer.

𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲(𝘀) › the bulldozers.

𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻  › hand—to—hand combat, weapons.

𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀  › hand—to—hand—combat, weapons.

𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀  › guns - she doesn't prefer them.

𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗽𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁  › a few daggers, her favorite is a customized black dagger with rubies and emeralds embedded onto the hilt and her name is engraved onto the blade in arabic.

𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀  › hand—to—combat, weapons.

𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴  › the bulldozers, her father.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❪ 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗦. ❫

𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 ›

mother › marjan latib   -    forty—seven / forty—eight. alive. doing adult ladies aalimah course. owns a shop which is successful.
father › moulana mohammed rezah latib   -    forty—seven / forty—eight. alive. recently became an aalim, first responder, advocate, lawyer.

𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 ›

brother(s) › moulana usayd latib   -    twenty—two. alive. moulana & haafidth. married. been with his wife for two years. lives fifteen to twenty away.
› haafidth huzaifa latib    -    twenty. alive. haafidth. single. lives with his parents & khalida.

sister(s) › aamina latib   -   nineteen. alive. married. stays down usayd's road. been with her husband for six months.
› zainub latib   -   twelve. alive. single. is doing her hifz. already one year done with hifz. stays with her parents & khalida.
› fatima latib  -   nine. alive. single. in grade three. stays with her parents and khalida.

𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 › not applicable. she's not sure she wants kids.

𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 › mainly her old madrasah friends & the apa's at the madrasah she teaches at.
› she's an introvert, so she prefers being by herself.
› since the office at madrasah gets crowded because of all the apa's, she mainly sits in the corner and eats her food or plays with her phone.
› zariya mohammed - sixteen. first year. alive. parents messed her up big time. khalida is her role model and older sister figure. they hardly see each other nowadays.

𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 › mainly her cat.

𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 › a lot of people are envious / jealous of her due to her incredible beauty.

𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 › the latib family is massive.

𝗽𝗲𝘁𝘀 › bellatrix - a female bombay cat. alive. three—four years old. khalida's child.
› ruby - a female japanese bobtail cat. alive. one and a half years old. house—cat.
› love - a female birman cat. alive. two years old. house—cat.
› hamza - a male golden maine coon cat. alive. three years old. house—cat.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❪ 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘. ❫

𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁(𝘀) › she's met a few guys over the years but rejected them.

𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 › not applicable.

𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲 › not applicable.

𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁 › not applicable.

𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗾𝘂𝗼𝘁𝗲 › not applicable.

𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗮𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰 › not applicable.

𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁(𝘀) › possibly your male oc. ( i'm on my knees for a bittersweet roleplay with her. )

𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 › to be decided.

𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲 › to be decided.

𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁 › to be decided.

𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗾𝘂𝗼𝘁𝗲 › to be decided.

𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗮𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰 › to be decided.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❪ 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬. ❫

khalida had a rough childhood.

her parents often used to fight to which she isolated herself in her room, drowning out the fighting with music and reading. around a few years later, her brother was born and she shielded each siblings of her's from their fighting.

she was homeschooled by her mother from pre—school until the middle of grade ten when she left for madrasah. she was fifteen when she joined madrasah and from there on, her life has been a whirlwind.

because of her parental problems and severe adhd, she had to repeat first year of aalimah. she looked past the heartbreak of failing first year and things at home became more normal.

she eventually focused on her studies and after six, long, emotional years, she graduated madrasah. it still doesn't feel real that she passed and graduated her aalimah course.

she also taught maktab madrasah in years two, three and four. now she teaches at a darul uloom where they teach young girls how to become aalimah's.

she's fond of one of her previous students in particular, zariya mohammed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❪ 𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗔. ❫

• initially your aalimah course is five years but she did seven years.
• she has an unhealthy obsession with piercings her ears, so don't be surprised to find her having different piercings each day.
• she's a generally calm person but underneath her calm exterior, she's full of rage and grief.
• she doesn't trust her parents since they forced her to do things when she was younger that she didn't want to do.
• she's afraid of getting close to someone since she thinks they're going to leave her.
• she loves reciting the qur'an and she is gifted with a sultry voice which makes her reciting enticing and enchanting.
• the scars on her hands are because she used to smash a lot of stuff when she was younger.
• she absolutely adores zariya, her student since she sees a lot of herself in the teenager.
• she used to do self-harm and sometimes when she sees a knife, she has the urge to cut herself.
• she hasn't done self-harm in around three—four years now and she's incredibly proud of that.
• nobody besides her student, zariya knows about her past and self-harming and that.
• she has a hard time understanding her emotions but she's great at understanding other people's emotions.
• she serves as a therapist to her students, mainly zariya.
• she adores reading and painting as it's an escape from her mind.
• she always wears a silver necklace with a heart pendant ever since her student, zariya gifted it to her along with a silver ring with a small silver heart.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❪𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗖 𝗚𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥𝗬. ❫

━━━━━━━━━━
©heartsore- / bucky april 2024

SHE'S SO AMAZING, I LOVE HER SM
SHE'S MY LITTLE TRAUMATIZED BEAN 😭😭

she's actually based off a person irl that i adore so yeah ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 360 19
Just a horny girl
216K 1.1K 199
Mature content
1.2M 58.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
256K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc