Captain Jeon 'Since 1894'

By Icedkookie

"When the war is over, we'll get married and I'll grow flowers like you, and our story will be one of the mos... More

🌼PROLOGUE🌼
PART 1-10πŸ’Œ
PART 11-20πŸ’Œ
PART 21-30πŸ’Œ
PART 31-40πŸ’Œ
PART 51-60πŸ’Œ
PART 61-70πŸ’Œ
PART 71-80πŸ’Œ
PART 81-90πŸ’Œ
PART 91-100πŸ’Œ

PART 41-50πŸ’Œ

20 2 0
By Icedkookie

41.

42. *screaming intensifies

43.

44.

45.

The meeting had started. They were talking about everything that Tae couldn't understand, but he have his ears out.

He was quietly eating his meal and kept on thinking about the things that happened today.

"This is my son, Kim Taehyung." He was out of his thoughts when his dad mentioned him. All of the eyes were on him now. He used to like this kind of attention, hit now that he's unfamiliar of what happening -- he felt so uncomfortable.

"Haha, yo what's up." He greeted out of nervousness. He gulped when his dad raised an eyebrow at him. He also noticed the co fusion in the visitor's face

"What language is that Mr. Kim?" One of the visitors asked. "I haven't heard of that language before." He gulped. How can he explain that it's english but in an advanced version?

"I-It's...uhm...."

His eyes started exploring the place. He's trying to look for some ideas. But his mind was faster to think.

"It's pornessian parappio language." He said and forced a smile. He laughed nervously when the visitors seemed convinced and amazed.

"You must be knowledgeable knowing this kind of language. I've been learning foreign languages but I haven't heard of this one. Maybe teach me some, someday?" The visitor said and all of them laughed.

Meanwhile, Taehyung had finally took a breath. He forgot that everything is formal here.

46.

47.

48.

The dinner meeting was finished and his dad was still having a more private meeting with the visitors.

Most of them were high ranked officials. Some of them were probably mentioned in their lessons but since Tae doesn't listen to history, he don't know them.

Tae decided to explore the house. The servants were cleaning the dining area and also cleaning the dishes.

He first started to go to the garden. As usual, there were lots of plants and flowers. People liked to plant back them since it was their only entertainment.

His next was the upstairs. There are lots of rooms. "I wonder if I have a sibling here." He muttered to himself while caressing the stair fence.

He checked of the rooms but one of them was locked. Even though his curiosity was overflowing, he didn't get to open that room.

"Why is that door locked?" He asked himself. He went downstairs and the library caught his attention quickly. He entered the room and he was amazed about the amounts of books that was stored.

The shelves were tall and they're all over the place. "This is amazing." He said.

He traced the books with fingers. It wasn't dusty so that just means it is being read often.

"Oh my god!" He cried when he saw a book that is all about fashion. He's a fanatic of fashion and designs. That's why he wanted to be a fashion designer.

But as soon as he tried to take it out, he heard a not so loud but intriguing noise. It seemed like something was opened. He quickly took another tour of the place and he found out that there's a secret room behind the shelves.

Out of curiosity, he immediately entered that room. It was barely lit but the lights were enough to light up the place.

There were lots of routes inside. There are also books, and some paintings inside it it looks like a maze honestly. And he felt different about it.

He continued to go further and further until he realized that he was lost. "Oh shit, where do I go?" He asked himself while staring at the two routes -- left or right?

It was going deeper and deeper and he felt like being suffocated. His curiosity was strong but his fear was stronger now. He decided to back off but he doesn't know which way to go. "AH!" He screamed when someone touched his shoulders. He shut his eyes and immediately went frozen. IS IT A GHOST??

"Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners--"

"What are you doing?" His eyes quickly opened when he heard that familiar voice. "C-Captain?" He turned around and curse himself for stuttering. "You're here too?" He feels nervous, now that he knew that he's talking to the real Jeon Jungkook.

"I thought you were at the meeting--"

"I am, but your father asked me to look for you,"

49.

50.

"L-Look for me?" He pointed to himself and Jungkook nodded. "Yes, he needs you in the meeting." He said and started walking away.

Tae followed him and it was a series of left and right. He couldn't even memorize because the turns are making him dizzy.

They successfully got out of the maze like room and Tae felt relieved. He thought he's gonna die there.

Jungkook placed the fashion book back to its original place and the secret room was finally hidden behind the shelves again.

"He's in the office." Jungkook said before leaving.

THE AMAZING AUTHOR OF THIS AU IS ARTSEOULVK 🌷

Note: Please share your thoughts or experience while reading this chapter. Thanks♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.7K 74
true love never exists right?? or If it does than only give pain. "It's amazing how someone can break your heart, and you can still love them with al...
Trap in a Book By Song_smile

Historical Fiction

345K 9.5K 82
Her busy life soon comes to the end once she enters a small bookstore and finds her all-time favorite book. On the night she purchase the book, she p...
389K 15.7K 138
Fern is the younger sister of a famous author known for 'The Promise Under The Moon.' At just fourteen, she was the first to read her sister's debut...
13.8K 1.1K 33
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...